$MONEY$ cock blockade dozens of upvotes evil women evo psych fairy tales I'm totally being sarcastic men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA oppressed men paranoia playing the victim precious bodily fluids reddit spermjacking

Men’s Rights Redditor warns men: “Be careful with your sperm. Your very freedom is at stake.”

Men: Protect your Purity of Essence
Men: Protect your Purity of Essence

It’s official: Men’s Rights Activists are more obsessed with their “precious bodily fluids” than Dr. Strangelove’s General Jack D. Ripper. Over on the Men’s Rights subreddit, many of the regulars are celebrating Boxing Day by sitting around on their computers worrying about evil predatory succubi burgling their sperm. Check out this little post, which has gotten 90 upvotes so far:

MRspermworth92k

Yes, he really did just say “It’s as if your penis shoots magic IOUs every time you ejaculate.” If this is true, a lot of guys owe millions if not billions of dollars to a lot of old socks.

In the comments, other Men’s Rightsers shared their deepest concerns about the specter of spermburgling. SuicideBanana warns that the enemy may already be in your bed:

MRspermBoogywoman

Reconstrucht worries about the money-hungry sperm-hunters lurking in bars:

MRspermPredatory

And one future veterinarian contemplates giving up dating, in order to protect himself from the hypothetical women — sorry, soul sucking succubi — who might hypothetically use his future sperm in order to cash in big on his future vet money. Ca-ching!

MRspermSuccubus

Gentlemen: To fully protect your Essence, I suggest you ejaculate directly into a paper shredder, douse the results with hot sauce and arsenic, and pour the entire concoction into the nearest garbage disposal. Then flee the country.

Shiraz
Shiraz

Narcissism is sad:

“Sorry, for most guys on the thread it probably would be, but like what one of the three women said to me when watching me practice Taekwondo in a park. You must have a strong lower body. Once you’ve gone martial artist,, nothing less will do.”

Some women don’t want your baby. And once again, we get that you’re are trying to drive home that you’re so hot, women proposition you all the time. If you don’t trust any of them, by all means, don’t have sex with them. Otherwise….

Apparently, if you do martial arts, you can no longer interact with a woman without it ending in sex.

Which is terrifying, given that the average age of people I see at martial arts studios seems to be about 11.

Shiraz
Shiraz

Yeah, katz, I’ve noticed that too. Wow.

pecunium

Forgot you were talking to “feminist men”?

Or perhaps you didn’t know that Feminist men have better sex

Then again, I’ve probably done more martial arts than you have; in a much wider variety of styles. It’s not as if I’ve ever suffered from a want of romantic interest.

But what would I know, I’m just a feminist man.

cloudiah

Well that was disturbing. Luckily John Anderson is entirely imaginary.

clairedammit
clairedammit

Well, your sexytimes count to me, Argenti! And speaking as a cis, heterosexual woman in a long, monogamous relationship with a very athletic man, there is a lot more to sex than thrusting for us too. And numbers. Numbers are meaningless within a relationship.

@ Argenti Aertheri

“Mind you that’s a lot of assumptions, and with 1 in 4 women being raped in their lifetime, with 1 in 4 ovulating at the time, there’s a 6.25% chance of a woman being impregnated via rape.”

I’m not disputing the fact that women are raped. I’m looking at the rationale mentioned in the article about women stealing sperm. The OP mentions several different ways. If a man decides to abstain from sexual interactions with women because of that concern, is that misogynistic? First question, if he accepts a 2% chance or if he believes the chance is higher and does not feel that it is an acceptible risk, is he being misogynistic? Would a stranded woman who doesn’t feel that the risk is worth accepting a ride from a male stranger at night, but would have no problem accepting it from a woman be misandric?

I would say no in either case. Many MRAs would say no in the first case, but yes in the second. I suspect most people here would say yes in the first case (and have as that is the topic of the thread) and no in the second.

To answer your questions:

“If a man decides to abstain from sexual interactions with women because of that concern, is that misogynistic?”

Possibly, though celibacy is his choice, so no, unless he goes around claiming this is common and women are just out for his sperm.

“First question, if he accepts a 2% chance or if he believes the chance is higher and does not feel that it is an acceptible risk, is he being misogynistic?”

See above, add “and he’s delusional”

“Would a stranded woman who doesn’t feel that the risk is worth accepting a ride from a male stranger at night, but would have no problem accepting it from a woman be misandric?”

Ignoring that you fail at analogies, the risk is much higher, and not just rape, but assault in general, and possibly murder. There’s a reason hitchhiking is far less common than it used to be. Also, take it up with the people who say that if she accepts that ride she’s of course going to be raped so never ever take a ride from at strange man! Note that this is where the feminist idea of telling men not to rape comes in.

Argenti Aertheri

“I try to be civil, but now you’re just being a dumb ass. It’s precisely those comments I’m referring to saying a man should use a condom or a man should abstain. Provide a link where any feminist commenter on this thread has ever suggested that a woman do something or avoid doing something to avoid sexual assault.”

Seriously, wtf did analogies ever do to you?

Furthermore, I have met Pecunium and didn’t have sex with him.

But maybe he was just courteous enough to turn down his irresistible martial arts sex ray.

cloudiah

Um, so I dig through the older posts and found this comment from Arks:

Lesbian separatism is a topic I’ve engaged with in the past, and I can’t agree with it entirely. MGTOW has noble goals – escape from legal, financial and emotional tyranny, showing women we won’t play by their rules, letting men pursue more fulfilling lives, and so on. Whereas to me, lesbian separatism just seems like more coal into the furnace of the hypergamy engine, removing two perfectly usable women from the fanny market and thus raising the value of the ones that remain within it. Less available women means more male competition, more male competition means more freedom of choice for women and thus more efficient hypergamy. Not something I agree with.

Thankfully I can see the MGTOW movement being far more successful than the secret dykey treehouse club ever was for a number of reasons, both emotional and sexual. A relationship without a man is like an army without a general or a football team without a coach, destined to flounder about and collapse. Sexually speaking we’ve also got the phenomena of “lesbian bed death,” well-known by this point and which I believe to be a consequence of denying the primacy of intercourse and the phallus. I just don’t think women are equipped to handle what us MGTOW do.

Source.

Can someone knowledgeable in Arks-speak tell me what the “fanny market” is?

pecunium

Shit… That was clumsy. I don’t think my lack of want in romantic life has squadoosh to do with the martial arts I’ve studied.

The marital ones (communication, empathy, supportive action) those have been relevant.

But the women who saw me doing dead-steel fencing, or whip work, or kendo or archery, or boxing, or tai chi, or aikido, or judo, or US Army Combatives, or Combat Pistol, or pike drill, or knife fighting, or rapier… not really material to my sex life. Dancing has been more likely to have someone decide she wants into my pants.

Actually, of the women for whom my martial arts have been a factor… the interest on my part has been less; mostly because I don’t enjoy being seen as nothing more than fucktoy.

Go figure.

John Anderson
John Anderson

@ hellkell

“John: all abortions except for those done with RU486 are surgical abortions, You really don’t know how any of this works, do you? Too bad that lack of knowledge doesn’t shut you up.”

I think all are medical abortions. If you don’t need to cut skin or bone, I’m unsure you can categorize them as surgical. So a doctor using a tongue depressor is performing exploratory surgery, real smart. Oh yeah, how about an ear doctor using an “alligator”. That’s got to be surgery too. I guess you can STFU now and we won’t need to be hearing from you.

pecunium

katz: Well we were in a public place. Didn’t seem fair to all the women who might have been affected.

Argenti Aertheri

“Id agree that there should be no unilateral adoptions for men (financial abortion) if women were required to pay child support to adoptive parents in cases where the biological father has not consented to the adoption. Most feminists would disagree, but that just exposes the fact that they don’t believe that child support is actually for the benefit of the child. Otherwise why opposition to making women pay it? It benefits the child after all and if she wants to avoid it, get the father to consent.”

You’re killing me here John. The non-custodial parent pays child support, assuming zir income is high enough (in comparison to the custodial parent) for that to be relevant. In other words, feminists support women paying child support.

In cases where a child is put up for adoption, the adoptive parents take on responsibility for the child. The entire fucking point in many cases is that the best interests of the child are filled by not being dependent on the parent(s).

And I used to work for a law firm, in a position that required reading those legally required notifications. To the unknown father of the baby born to [mother] on [date] was common.

cloudiah

Also, in Old Home week:

Source.

pecunium

WTF? In an adoption the adoptive parents gain all the rights, and obligations which come of being the parents. They go into it eyes open.

Your “rule” is nothing more than a way to punish women for being an autonomous being. If she doesn’t agree to get a man’s permission to put a child up for adoption, then she has to pay for it. That, or keep the child (i.e. pay for it, even more).

And the man…. he gets to walk away.

Argenti Aertheri

Claire — thank you 🙂 and sorry, I didn’t mean to imply that cis heterosexual sex is all PiV thrusting, but figured I should maybe not triple post to amend my statements.

Let me try this again, there’s more to sex than what John seems to think, even is the cis heterosexual sexytimes I’m assuming he’s part of.

“Can someone knowledgeable in Arks-speak tell me what the “fanny market” is?”

Crotches available to men / him. Not sure he ever got that women have agency and actually choose their partners and that referring to them as mere fannies to be had seriously reduces your odds of being liked.

clairedammit
clairedammit

1 in 4 ovulating at the time

Oh lordy. First of all, not all women ovulate. Some have gone through menopause (but still have sex, so are relevant to this discussion!). Some are on hormonal birth control that prevents ovulation (the pill, for one) or hormonal treatments. Some have had hysterectomies.

Second, someone ovulates when an egg leaves their fallopian tubes. Google tells me that the egg can live for 12-24 hours. I was under the impression that ovulation lasted for up to 3 days. Being generous, of the fraction of women that are ovulating, that’s 10.7 percent, not 25 percent. So, less than 10 percent.

Argenti Aertheri

“You can choose not to believe me if you want. I just don’t see how you folks can live in a world where the De Beers group manipulates the world diamond supply, and yet it’s such an impossible stretch to think that maybe women have been doing the same with vaginas.”

Yep, women are all in one vagina denying conspiracy, can’t possibly be that you’re such an ass that no one wants to deal with you. Women = a group with a board and stock symbol.

pecunium

Oh man… that was the “little girls wear bikinis to the mall thread; which is as bad as bad as men raping women” thread.

NWO before he lost it. Which is fucked up… to think that sort of shit was him as not having lost it.

cloudiah

More Arks:

When a woman wears 4 inch heels, what she’s really doing is raising the criteria to qualify as a human being (in her eyes) by 4 inches. “You must be this tall to enter” her slobbering crotch maw says.

Yes, that says “slobbering crotch maw.”
Source.

pecunium

You didn’t know that vaginas come from mines, and women allocate them in a blind trust, to a limited group of suppliers?

Just like De Beers does with diamonds?

Where have you been?

@ katz and Shiraz

If he was correct I’d be rather concerned for all the little boys who go to local karate school. Maybe if Melissa shows up on this thread she’ll give us all a lecture on how this means that kids are irresponsible for taking martial arts classes.

It’s also hilarious to watch him stroking his own ego, since going by his physical description of himself he’d be of no sexual interest at all to me, even if you were to put aside his horrible personality.

clairedammit
clairedammit

No apologies necessary, Argenti! Thrusting is important sometimes! It’s just not everything (and dare I say anywhere near the top of the list) in any relationship where good sex happens.

Argenti Aertheri

Claire, I was intentional rounding up and simplifying it, in part because I didn’t want to work out what percentage of female rape victims might be past menopause, on BC, etc. Basically, I decided to pad both sets of numbers in the same manner.

But yeah, I left out a lot of factors, and made it all kinds of gender binary. Using that 10% you came up with, the risk of sperm jacking drops to 0.525% from rape, plus whatever John’s adding for women lying about being on BC (aka “the percent that’s easily avoided with condoms”).

And the risk of pregnancy from rape would be 20-25% * 10% = 2-2.5%

That’s still the high end on both, for the reasons you noted. I fear we’re confusing John with all this math!

Hey John? There’s a greater chance of SJS on my latest med than chance of sperm jacking. If I’m being paranoid to worry about that, men worrying about sperm jacking are being silly paranoid.

Argenti Aertheri

“When a woman wears 4 inch heels, what she’s really doing is raising the criteria to qualify as a human being (in her eyes) by 4 inches. ‘You must be this tall to enter’ her slobbering crotch maw says.”

But she is, presumably, on the “fanny market”. Meaning he wants access to her “slobbering crotch maw” o.O?

Arks, like NWO, never made sense did he? What ever happened to Arks anyways? Last I saw of him was when I tore his statistics apart in agonizingly detail.

CassandraSays

It did rather strike me that Arks was defining a woman not wanting to have sex with a man as treating the man as if he’s not a human being. That does explain the rage, though it does not explain how he and so many other men came to such a ridiculous conclusion in the first place.

I think both the Dalai Lama and Desmond Tutu are awesome human beings, and yet I don’t want to have sex with either of them.

Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III
Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III

@ John Anderson -“I suppose I could have gone with Wilt Chamberlains number. I think that was 30,000, but I think that was individual women. I guy with a girlfriend getting it 3 times a week would hit 1,000 in 7 years. Hell, there were days I’ve reached 2. I thought that number was fairly conservative. I forgot I was talking to feminist men.”

From 0 to miss-the-point-completely in 3.4 seconds. Can anything outrace the mind of an MRA when it’s heading in the wrong direction?

John Anderson
John Anderson

@ Pecunium

“This is a foolish conflation. It implies that the purpose of those rapes is to get pregnant. The evidence shows this to be not the case.”

It doesn’t need to be. I might lock my door because I fear being murdered. A person might enter my house with the intent to rob it. Find me there and decide to murder me. It wasn’t their initial intent, but it was the result. With pregnancy, the potential result is actually a logical consequence of sperm theft.

“Are we talking a single dude, or one with a partner”

I think it’s both. I think the fear these guys are talking about isn’t in just the one night stand. I think it refers mostly to people pre-marriage although a wife could theoretically unilaterally decide to have children with her husband and not tell her husband she’s off birth control.

Unless I’ve misinterpreted this, the CDC lifetime numbers account for cases where there has been AT LEAST one instance where a man has been forced to penetrate. Although I still expect the numbers to be small, it could be significantly higher.

If 2% is insufficient to generate a realistic risk, what percentage would be, In cases where the consequences for which are not minor?

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

CassandraSays

He seems to be equating everything with rape, apparently in an attempt to reach out to feminists in a way that he thinks he we’ll understand. Instead he’s succeeded in proving how little he understands about us (and about sex, women, and life in general).

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Katz – love the new comic!

If those women John Anderson claims are all over him are real, I seriously hope he doesn’t have sex with any of them – for their sakes, not because of his sperm-burgling terrors.

John Anderson
John Anderson

@ Argenti Aerther

“Do you have an allergy to math? On the high end, sperm jacking might be a risk to 2% of men, while rape happens to, pay attention now, 20-25% of women.”

So now morality and compassion is dependent on the number of victims. Truly feminist logic.

“Also, a man being celibate to avoid sperm jacking would be comparable to a woman being celibate to avoid pregnancy. Do try to get your analogies correct.”

OK, would that make her misandric? People here seem to imply that a man avoiding making a woman pregnant is misogynist simply because he chooses to do it for his own reasons and not to benefit her.

“take it up with the people who say that if she accepts that ride she’s of course going to be raped so never ever take a ride from at strange man!”

So feminists support the patriarchy when it suits them.

Alright, so we want to stick with probabilities, here is a hypothetical. Men are killed at 4 times the rate of women. Men commit 90% of the murders. 30% of women are killed by a male intimate partner. 60$ of intimate partner deaths are women killed by male intimate partners. 33% of intimate partner deaths are men murdered by female intimate partners.

Short version: women who kill are significantly more likely to choose an intimate than a man who kills although men are more likely to kill and more likely to kill an intimate. So theoretically he would be safer if he avoided having intimate relationships with women. He would reduce his chance of being killed by a female by a whopping 33%. A woman on the other hand would not have as great a safety increase and may be more at risk as a man is more likely to kill a stranger. (I haven’t done the math so correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure it won’t be 33% safer).)

So if he faces significant risk, but doesn’t see it and incorrectly advocates a position where he doesn’t face significant risk, but thinks he does, is he still misogynistic when he tells people that he’s not entering into relationships with women because it’s dangerous?

CassandraSays

Something I’ve always wondered about the whole douse your used condoms in hot sauce thing. Is hot sauce a spermicide? Because if not then all you’re doing is making the woman uncomfortable, not actually preventing the spermburgling.*

*If spermburgling via used condoms was actually a thing that happened and that had a reasonable chance of success in the first place.

Argenti Aertheri

“Is it just me who’s totally creeped out by the way John Anderson keeps equating consensual sex with rape in his failed analogies?”

It isn’t just you. It’s like all analogies must be between John’s pseudo-point and rape.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Yeah, the whole refusal to see the difference between consensual sex and rape, the deliberate introduction of the latter into a conversation about MRA paranoia about the former … oy.

And “THIS” to your point about his apparent belief (which fits perfectly with his general ignorance) that PiV is the only type of sex there is, even between cis het men and women?

“Couldn’t find his arse with a map” is the term that comes to mind.

pecunium

NWO made more sense than Arks. One can predict what NWO will say, this was not true of Arks.

CassandraSays

Arks was in the same category of geekboy gone horribly wrong as Abnoy, but more so, and with a dash of wannabe meta troll.

John Anderson
John Anderson

@ Shiraz

“I dunno, I guess all the TMI is to make us aware that women are constantly grabbing at you for sex,”

If you think a woman would be safer walking in a bad neighborhood with a feminist man than with me, it would depend on the feminist man. I’m basing my evaluation on the average feminist guy I’ve met. Aside from the guy who volunteered at IMPACT (That’s how I heard that they recreated the scenarios where these women were raped. I know they’re trying to empower them. I wouldn’t have the heart to do it.) and he didn’t identify as a feminist, there are few I would think could better protect a woman than I. If that is what you meant then LMAO!!!

Like I’m really going to try and score points talking about the sex I don’t want. You can’t get sympathy from people who think male rape is hypothetical. Why would you think I’d even bother? The fact of the matter is the one thing a feminist man can probably do better than I is avoid attracting women sexually even the women they don’t want (if there are any).

pecunium

Jo: Like I’m really going to try and score points talking about the sex I don’t want.

Then why brag about it?

And why brag about it in the comment you said that in, because this The fact of the matter is the one thing a feminist man can probably do better than I is avoid attracting women sexually even the women they don’t want (if there are any). is an attempt to insult feminist men, and by comparison brag about how studly you are.

I’m basing my evaluation on the average feminist guy I’ve met.

No, you are basing it based on the men you think are feminist.

As to with what man a woman is safest, it’s got bupkis to do with feminist/non-feminist. It has to do with the man. Feminist men can be dangerous douchebags (see Hugo Schwyzer).

You can’t get sympathy from people who think male rape is hypothetical.

Got any facts to back that up

What people here are saying is so rare as to be a non-issue (sort of like being hit by lightening) is “sperm-jacking” with the intent of getting $5,000 a year in child support.

CassandraSays

What our friend here is overlooking is the fact that some women may see him as the man they need protection from, not the one they want to protect them.

CassandraSays

” People here seem to imply that a man avoiding making a woman pregnant is misogynist simply because he chooses to do it for his own reasons and not to benefit her.”

That’s the imaginary feminist that lives in your head talking again. You should really stop having conversations with her, it’s not healthy.

pecunium

Oh, and as to the idea of your being Mr. BadAss Martial artist.. taekwondo? It’s a nice physical fitness regimen, and pretty good at the self-confidence, but it’s not the best hand to hand on level ground art.

It’s core model is unarmed person on the ground dealing with armed person on horseback. It’s slow, linear, and has far too many attacks which are large. A significant number of it’s moves require time to limber up the groin and back.

Against an attacker with a grasp of “close and batter” or who knows to step off the line of motion it does poorly. It’s also not much good against a weapon in hand of a person on the ground.

Then again, the “attack from the bushes” rapist you are conflating with the “woman who has the chance to steal sperm from any one of a thousand social interactions,” isn’t going to attack a woman who has a companion, so all that knowledge you may have about how to fight is pretty much irrelevant, since any schlub is as good as you are at being the second person needed to foil such a rape.

But it’s a nice fantasy, sort of like all the women who swoon at sweaty dudes in gi’s who work out at the park.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Well, well, the thin veneer of not-being-a-misogynist-douchebag is cracking up. (Damn these cheap lacquers.) You think feminism is some sort of marker about whether a man is a Manly Man with Dudely Muscles who can and would protect someone in danger? That’s as dumb as Otis the Skidmark and his blather about chinups and upper body strength making men superior beings with the right to abuse women.

Like Pecunium said, Citation Fucking Needed for claiming anyone on this site says male rape is hypothetical. You couldn’t read for comprehension if your life depended on it. And what is it with your determination to turn everything into talk about rape? I’m beginning to think you’re typing this one-handed.

CassandraSays

It’s the conflating everything with rape in part that makes me wonder if it’s ever occurred to him that he himself may be seen as more of a potential threat than a potential rescuer.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

DING DING DING we have a winner!

CassandraSays

Also, is anyone else now picturing John as the bad guy from The Karate Kid? It’s the combination of stupidity, malice, and an emphasis on brute strength that doesn’t make any sense coming from a martial artist.

Bruce Lee weighed 125 pounds when he died. He could have taken your boastful ass down no problem.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Can we organise a fight between John and Otis?