announcements kitties top troll TROOOLLLL!!

Merry Man Boobz Christmas and/or Happy Tuesday! (Also, nominate your favorite troll of 2012.)

tumblr_mfk0s4RqZX1qzl7x8o1_500

Merry Christmas, to everyone who celebrates it. To everyone else, Happy Tuesday!

After you’ve finished off your Christmas and/or Tuesday dinner, please nominate your favorite troll(s) for Man Boobz’ Second Annual Troll of the Year competition!

Also, there’s no reason why we can’t have more than one category for the troll awards. Suggest some inventive categories!  Most Persistent, perhaps?

timetravellingfool

Weeeee, Happy Festivus everybody!! I nominate Tom Martin, because he was the very first troll I ever met on this site. What a perv.

Ithiliana
Ithiliana

I second the nomination for Tom Martroll for Troll of the Year!

Ithiliana
Ithiliana

I propose a category for VILEST troll of the year, and nominate Steele/Varpole/whatever other socks he’s used. MISANDRY!!!11!

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

I’m nominating Abnoy for most pitiful based on his recent performance.

Ithiliana
Ithiliana

Dee, although incredibly recent, could be well in the running for most fucking passive-aggressive dipshit for next year if they keep it up!

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

I’m struggling to think who could be Troll of the Year, the performance has been substandard. Pell, DKM and Owly all disappeared after the election.

How about Bob for Best Sad Repetitive Troll? (He of the apocalyptic fiancee.)

Or Mr Al for Best Drunk Sockpuppet with whatsername the other week – the alleged female student who happened to get all excited about seeing other women’s bras in the laundry.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

What about the guy who wanted society’s attitude to marriage to completely change because his fiance left him so she could be raptured? He was special.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

That was Bob!

princessbonbon

I think honestly it was Steele. He was the most consistent and he actually talked to the other trolls which is pretty rare.

Shiraz
Shiraz

Yeah, Bob…he had a sad sack story, and he stuck to it. He shifted goalposts like crazy, but, well…yeah. And actually, he brought out the best in some of the regulars, who genuinely tried to tell him what he was doing wrong.
Then there’s Cynic, who reminded me of this boy in grade school who would periodically announce in the middle of class that he was a true genius — based on nothing except that he over-enuciated certain words (Like Dayton, where he was from in Ohio. He always said it Day-TON, making the TON weirdly harsh) and was a condescending jack-ass with a below average wit.
The other boys disliked him intensely. Whenever smartass said someonthing stupid, one boy would always reply, “Hey man, why don’t you go back to Day-TON?”

Naturally, when we played dodgeball in Phys-ed, he’d shiver noticeably.

Shadow
Shadow

Waddup family!! Just drive-bying to wish everyone a merry christmas!

hellkell

Wow. There’s Bob, Steele, and that one dipshit who wanted the government to get him girlfriends. Diogenes the Annoying doesn’t deserve nomination.

I vote Tom Martin, the whore.

How about best FeMRA troll? SisterMarySunshine gets my vote.

hellkell

Hey Shadow! Merry Christmas!

Shadow
Shadow

And I have to nominate Steele for being mind-numbingly dull and simultaneously providing laugh from your belly wtfery so consistently.

Shadow
Shadow

Merry christmas hellkell. Hope you and the Mister managed to find a good restaraunt

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

For most representative of the reasons the MRA isn’t taken very seriously I definitely vote for Tom. Sunshine Mary I vote for best example of why if Jesus came back he’d hate a lot of his own followers.

Kiwi girl
Kiwi girl

I vote for Some Guy Bored With… unless he has another name and somebody else has already nominated him under his other name.

timetravellingfool

For Christmas this year, if any of you manboobzers is looking to join a martial art for the holidays, I tell you here and now- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is the best one and I will find you the best school in your area

Carleyblue
Carleyblue

I nominate Steele, and possibly Sunshinemary.

Also, that picture is remarkably similar to a card I sent to one of my relatives this year.

Shiraz
Shiraz

Some Guy Bored With is the troll who always addresses David, right? Always questioning his journalsim? Or is that someone else?

princessbonbon

Some Guy Bored With Your Schtick was the one always whining that David was not Super Journalist Extraordinaire (TM).

Shiraz, that’s Some Guy.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Yeah, Schticky was the one who was always whining at David about journalism. He seems to have quit a while back after he was limited to three posts in 24 hours.(Wimp!)

I’m thinking Steele, for sheer persistence, wanton cruelty to the semi-colon, and for “vyle”. Though Tom Martin is up there for being a totally disgusting piece of shit. Oh and hard chairs. Yeah, I might go for him because of hard chairs and those predatory child prostitutes. ::barf::

The only feMRA I’ve seen this year is judgybitch, I can’t really compare her with Sunshine Mary in her heyday.

somegalnotboredatall
somegalnotboredatall

Ooh! Yes to FeMRA category! I want to vote for sunshinemary and one of the fellas. (I am so torn between Steele and Diogenes the Dull and Bob…. I just love to hate them all too much.) Can we have a category for best troll to pull the “You can’t handle my truth so I am giving you more of it” routine after having their first comment moderated? Those guys crack me up and there have been quite a few lately.

Some Gal Not Bored at All
Some Gal Not Bored at All

Offtopic, but does anyone know why WordPress takes away my capitals and spaces?

Also, Merry Christmas everybody!

MKlein
MKlein

Merry Christmas!
I’d like to go a slightly different route and nominate “Anonymous” as a catchall for all the anon trolls I’ve met on this site.
There’s also a FeMRA – I forget her handle because I’m still kind of a n00b and I have a terrible memory for names (actually, I think I have some problems pairing nouns and images/concepts in general), but it includes the word “bossy.” It’s a female-identified handle, but I can’t remember exactly what it is. But if anyone knows who I mean, I nominate her.

clairedammit
clairedammit

Merry Christmas and Happy Tuesday everybody!

Worst troll username: Anonymous. (That was the guy who complained about being in moderation recently. There have probably been others with that name.)

Best troll who does not know they are a troll: Diogenes (you asked me to talk about myself) the Cynic.

Most nauseating troll: Tom Martin.

Also, I want to nominate Driversuz for a catagory, but I can’t think of one.

princessbonbon

I do not want to nominate Tom Martin because someone so disgusting deserves no honour and he would probably consider Troll of the Year an honour.

clairedammit
clairedammit

MKlein, are you thinking of Judgybitch?

hellkell

I think MKlein is thinking of Judgybitch.

Driversuz could be nominated for Most Exceptional Woman, Troll Division.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Overall I’m coming down in favour of Steele. He’s so pretentious, he massacres the language even more than the average troll, he’s made valiant if transparent attempts at sockpuppeting, and – AND – his attempts to brownnose the other trolls always fail. A troll who gets ignored by other trolls has to win something for all round patheticosity.*

*of course it’s a word

hellkell

Kitteh’s: your new word–it’s like viscosity, but with 75% more sad.

hellkell

I’m going to have to go with Martin for foulest troll, I just remembered he called me too big of a c*nt for this place. I LOLd.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Hellkell – LOL!

Is there a separate category for Foulest Troll, or does it come under the banner of Troll of the Year? I’d say it might be a toss-up for Foulest between Martin and DKM. Martin’s pedophilia apologetics would tip the title his way, though. Has even Meller descended that low?

hellkell

Meller was all for shunting women with minds of their own into prostitution, but I don’t recall him being as low as Martin. Oh, wait, he did say that Ithiliana’s student brought her murder on herself somehow. Dead heat for Troll Most Foul.

hellkell

I’m starting to think we should have the Troll Tournament, complete with brackets.

LBT
LBT

I’m sorry guys, for me it’s Tom Martin, no contest. I mean, he spawned at least two thousand-comment shebangs, and I was in and out of here half the year! How could I NOT vote for the genius behind, “female penguins are whores,” “Saudi Arabia is a matriarchy,” and the whole ebil chairs thing? Plus, you KNOW that fucker’s gonna give one hell of a speech!

*waves little flag* Go, Tom Martin go! I BELIEVE in you!

RE: Kittehs

I’m sure DKM has.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Is this chair the ultimate in misandry?

popcornculturejunkie

I may not comment that much on here, but my vote’s for Odious, excuse me, Otis. Oh, and Happy Holidays to everyone. 🙂

hellkell

I’m pretty sure this chair is the ultimate in misandry (NSFWish):

timetravellingfool

And then Tom Martin said, “Saudi Arabia is a matriarchy,” and at that moment we knew there was a level of wrong so absolute it could cause baby kittens to die just for believing it.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Oh gawd, yes, Otis the Odiferously Odious. I’d forgotten about him. Kitty brain bleach really does work!

timetravellingfool

Who was that guy who got a non-swear word banned just for using it so much the sight of it in text burned the eyes? Surely he should get an honorable mention.

hellkell

I like Specialest Snowflake. We have Judgybitch, Suz, SunshineMary, and Charlotte Collins.

DtC is my nominee for Most Tiresome.

Martin wins Worst Human.

If there’s a How Can We Miss You if You Won’t Go Away category, I nominate the Boston Baby.

Biggest Sadsack With an Axe to Grind: Bob

Crumbelievable
Crumbelievable

Tom Martin wins (or rather, loses)

Bostonian

Tom Martin should get the delicate flower award! For his fragile tushie.

hellkell

Are we going to have categories for Best Troll Wrangler, Best Troll Educator, Best Smackdowns, Best Sock Puppet Spotter, and Most Patient?

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Who’s the Boston Baby, is that Mr Al and his socky selves?

I like those categories, though it riles to award Dumbass the Yapper anything at all. Little twerp just wants the attention.

What about Steele? There’s got to be some award for Steele. Worst Abuser of the Language? He wouldn’t get Most Pretentious Claims of Expertise, that’d be Pell.

It’s a good thing there isn’t a Most Delusional award, we’d never be able to decide.

hellkell

Kitteh’s: you are correct.

Steele could take The Dworkin Prize for Language Studies.

1 2 3 8