all about the menz antifeminism custody evil women facepalm I'm totally being sarcastic men who should not ever be with women ever MRA oppressed men

MRA: It’s time for a Grandchildren Strike to show would-be grandmothers what’s what!

If you cut the baby supply off at the root, you can eliminate the grandmother problem entirely.

Among those who celebrate Christmas, the holiday is often (for better or worse) a time to celebrate family, and to bring usually distant family members together – parents and their adult children, grandparents and their grandchildren, and so on.

A proposal from the guy behind the Pro-Male/Anti-Feminist Technology blog would mean a bit of a change in this tradition: it would eliminate grandchildren from the equation utterly. Not just by excluding them from the holiday celebrations, but by eliminating them altogether – at least until his demands are met.

Upset that paternal grandmothers aren’t rising up en masse and joining the father’s rights movement to support their sons in custody disputes, Mr. PMAFT has proposed a Grandchildren Strike.

Here’s part of his stirring manifesto:

It’s one thing to not realize that divorce means that you can’t see your grandchildren before a divorce happens.  It’s another to be fine with it afterwards as paternal grandmothers appear to be.  This is an example of team woman in action.  It’s a particularly extreme example in that grandmothers are willing to never see their grandchildren again just to support daughters in law they will no longer have a connection with.

The only way to deal with this is a true grandchildren strike, denying grandchildren from potential grandmothers.  A grandchildren strike should not be necessary, but as we can see, paternal grandmothers don’t care when they can no longer see their grandchildren.  The only way to deal with this is to not have children in the first place.

In your face, hypothetical future grandmothers!

Usually, I advocate surrogate mothers in India for men who really want children in the current feminist climate, but doing so protects our mothers from the consequences of their actions.  That is unconscionable so perhaps we should all be on a grandchildren strike.

A brilliant plan, clearly. This “strike” is designed in such a way that it will have zero effect on the women Mr. PMAFT is angry with – paternal grandmothers. Instead, it’s aimed at mothers who aren’t grandmothers, whom I guess Mr. PMAFT assumes will sign up with the father’s rights movement en masse in order to support their sons in hypothetical custody battles over grandchildren that don’t exist.

It’s as if workers angry at their boss were to go on strike not against the company at which they work, but against a rival company on the grounds that some day they might conceivably work there.

Meanwhile, the plan neatly eliminates the problem at the root of Mr. PMAFT’s anger. Men can’t lose custody battles if they don’t have any children to have custody of in the first place.

Checkmate, feminists!

stillivefallen

I’m sorry… What? How is this going to solve anything? Are people in the MRA really this stupid?

Jeff Fecke

Funny, I’m a divorced NCP, and yet my parents see my daughter multiple times per week. Of course, I’m not a douchebag who has decided to fight a protracted war with my ex-wife, and both of us recognize that our daughter’s well-being is more important than our own. It’s almost as if normal humans can get divorced without devolving to all-out war! I’m sure it’s just because I’m a mangina, though.

pillowinhell
pillowinhell

Why does this idiot presume that grandmothers are siding with their daughters IN LAW as opposed to their daughters by blood or adoption?

stillivefallen

@pillowinhell Because men are oppressed and victims!

Noadi

Because he’s only talking about paternal grandmothers, maternal grandmothers don’t count apparently.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

@ pillowinhell

Egotism. Sure, some mother may have daughters and may want to support them, but who cares? It’s all about him. The only other people he notices and acknowledges are people just like him.

Also, why am I not surprised that, having failed to get women who’re their peers to obey their every whim, these guys are now targeting their moms? Mom should have made sure that other women would do whatever it takes to make them happy! If they aren’t happy, it’s because their mommy failed them.

aworldanonymous

Welp, that made my brain hurt.

Carleyblue
Carleyblue

Errr… Well, Ok then.

It is absolutely amazing the stuff people will write when they are convinced they are not getting what they deserve in life.

And ‘team woman’- PMAFT must be associated with Sunshinemary and her merry band of followers. They’re always going on about Team Woman. Because women always side with each other blindly against men, and men never do that with each other. No, not ever, and certainly not on blogs in the manosphere, why ever would you think that?

thebewilderness
thebewilderness

Brilliant! Asshats should totally refuse to have children to punish their mothers who are quite likely to accept never seeing their grandchildren again for the sake of the DIL and children safety and protection from asshat.

They keep going their own way but never actually manage to go because they are so entirely focused on diabolical schemes to punish anyone who fails to live up to their unrealistic expectations. The world view of the abuser is stunning in its simplicity.

blitzgal

This one is particularly incoherent.

pillowinhell
pillowinhell

I don’t think the OP quite grasps the meaning of paternal grandparent.

hellkell
hellkell

He’s sort of confirming what I’ve always thought about MRAs and mommy issues.

postman
postman

Funniest thing I’ve read all week. This guy is a genius.

xardoz

Oh lord, this is one of those “replace all women with robots” weirdos. I agree that we should make sex bots so guys like this can stfu, but please don’t tell me they are actually making babies to spite their mom with.

titianblue
titianblue

I can imagine the scene:

Dr: So why do you want a vasectomy?
Mr PMAFT: I’m on a grandchildren strike.
Dr: I’m sorry. What do you mean?
Mr PMAFT: I’m pre-emptively punishing my mother for siding with my wife when we divorce.
Dr: You’re in the midst of a divorce?
Mr PMAFT: Oh no, I’m not married.
Dr: Oh, so you mean your future wife. How does she feel about the vasectomy?
Mr PMAFT: I wouldn’t know. I haven’t met her yet.
Dr: Erm. So you want a vasectomy to punish your mother for her hypothetically siding with your hypothetical future wife over your hypothetical divorce?
Mr PMAFT: Yep, that’s it.
Dr (calling up phone number of psychiatrist): I’ll need to refer you over this one. But just to be clear – we’re talking an actual vasectomy, not a hypothetical one, right?

In this dialogue, the doctor is of course played by Pierre.

cloudiah

It’s early, but I’m calling it — titianblue wins the thread.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Don’t be silly, an MRA would never get a vasectomy, because preventing babies (or providing them on demand) is the woman’s job.

Historophilia
Historophilia

Oh Pierre…

He just keeps running into these guys, no matter which profession he embarks on they just seem to follow him.

He really needs a break.

cloudiah

A break… Or his own comic strip detailing his adventures, traveling around the world, running into MRAs!

Historophilia
Historophilia

If i could draw, I would totally draw a comic strip about the Misadventures of Pierre.

And then I’d also draw a comic where every time someone says something misogynistic an important Feminist writer or activist drops on them or bursts through the nearest wall and woops the, upside the head.

For example:

“Women need to respect themselves and not wear clothes that make them look li”-BETTY FRIEDAN.

“Why do women only want to date douche-“MARY WOLLSTONECRAFT.

titianblue
titianblue

I have a crush on Pierre.

hellkell
hellkell

Histrophilia: it sounds like a feminist version of the Kool-Aid pitcher in the old commercials.

titianblue
titianblue

I read the words “drops on” and imagined feminist drop bears ….

I may have been drinking pinot …

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Titianblue has won the internets but Katz, please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease do a cartoon of Dr Pierre and this guy!

Seconding cloudiah about Pierre needing his own strip and titianblue on having a crush on him.

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

-reads original post-

*blinks*

Bah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

*wipes away tears of laughter*

Aw, thanks David. I can’t be the only one who really needed that.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

Historophilia
Historophilia

@hellkell it was inspired by this comic:

Historophilia, I thought maybe you were thinking of this comic.

Ranter (@socialrants)

Yes, I support this grandmother strike. The fewer kids these guys have the better.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Ranter – yeah, me too. These losers shouldn’t be breeding at all.

I suspect the only reproduction that would really satisfy them as far as the children are concerned is if they could clone themselves. No genetic or any other input from a woman at all. Of course that would leave them with the problem of actually having to, you know, raise children and change nappies and clean up puke and do all those things that are wimminz work (even though they’re not really work at all, amirite?)

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

But that would also leave them without a woman to bully, and where’s the fun in that?

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Yeah, I left out the bit that inflicting childbirth on unwilling women and harassing them is also their favourite hobby/raison d’etre …

amandajane5
amandajane5

Okay, totally OT, but I’ve been working seasonal retail for the holidays and I have many lovely co-workers who gave me Christmas gifts. What cracked me up?

#1 Gift: Scented Fucking Candles. We are all up in this misandry, yo.

And I’m just sitting giggling to myself, more scented candles? HEE! Because y’all will get it, but not so much anyone I know IRL.

Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III
Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III

Oh, MRM! You can’t organise a meeting of more than four people, but you can totally create widespread strikes and boycotts of marriage, western women and now grandchildren.

You’re like the Little Engine that Could, only without any wheels,tracks or controls and a family of possums living in the engine.

Rygirl
Rygirl

“Usually, I advocate surrogate mothers in India for men who really want children in the current feminist climate, but doing so protects our mothers from the consequences of their actions. That is unconscionable so perhaps we should all be on a grandchildren strike.”

Huh?! Punish their own mothers for not siding with them on custody disputes over the kids they haven’t had yet? I’m confused…

BTW, about Pierre: He doesn’t really merit his own comic until there are at least three strips…

Rahu
Rahu

@The Kittehs’ Unpaid Help –

Ah, but they already thought of that – according to the OP (in the comments section):

You can also test her under the tactic of “If I hire a surrogate as a single father, will you help me change diapers, etc. I don’t want to marry, but am willing to hire a surrogate. Will you help?” Her reaction to this will also determine what she deserves.

Rahu
Rahu

to clarify – the “her” in his quote refers to his (or the reader’s) mother.

MKlein
MKlein

I want to write a fanfic about Pierre now.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

So, wait, is this a potential girlfriend test, or are random women on the street supposed to help him change his kids’ diapers? Also, what if she wants her own children just like he does? Do they then set up two separate households, and does he come over and help her diaper her kids too?

emilygoddess
emilygoddess

@Rahu, holy crap! And what is the “correct” reaction? If your mommy doesn’t swear to change your child’s diapers for you, she’s a horrible person, right?

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

OK, so…why should your mother do your childcare for you? Since he doesn’t trust women enough to get married he expects his mom to take over all the wifely tasks? Is mom supposed to come over and make him dinner every night too?

These guys are pathetic.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Ak, I missed that, Rahu! Gawd. So he thinks his mother should have to raise another child? Being a single mother is soooo wonderful and easy according to these guys, and yet they can’t do the single father bit, oh no, they have to draft their own mothers into another generation of child-raising. Shite, they have one son who’s a permanent man-child, why would they want to start over?

And this twerp thinks men’s mothers will automatically side with their daughters-in-law in a custody dispute. I WONDER WHY.

emilygoddess
emilygoddess

If I was this guy’s mom I’d probably side with his exes just on principle.

stillivefallen

Walt Disney would be a part of this meeting,

But seriously none of what they’re whining about or the solutions make any sense. Holy fuck I hope they do never have kids, poor child.

sthlivingincolor

I swear, every week it’s a new boycott or strike with these guys, they take their ball (or balls, in this case) and go home and nobody notices they’re gone.

clairedammit
clairedammit

So they’re going to shit-test their own mothers? Ewwww.

hellkell
hellkell

If I raised one of these guys, I would feel like I failed as a parent.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Same here, hellkell. And the ex DiL would have to be seriously bad news for me to not take her side in a custody dispute. This jerk would just be on his way to being cut out of his parents’ wills.

I suppose it all follows, though. It’s not enough for them to look at women in general and hate us, or to look at little girls and think they’re legitimate sex targets. They’ve got to turn to their own mothers and start blaming them and putting them into the Evil Women category as well.

Which makes me wonder, are they now claming to be the products of those AWFUL single-mother households they blame society’s ills on? I don’t see much complaining about Granddad in this. Is he not around? Has Grandma poisoned his Ovaltine? Or was he a tosser who took off just like his son … ?

1 2 3 4