"proxy violence" evil women false accusations men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny MRA narcissism oppressed men reddit

Man Boobz Ex-Troll Anthony Zarat Has Some Good News and Some Bad News

Dudes! This pretty lady is falsely accusing you of something-or-other.
Dudes! Watch out! This pretty lady is falsely accusing you of something-or-other.

Feeling nostalgic for any of Man Boobz’ classic trolls? Here’s our old friend Anthony Zarat, now a regular Reddit Men’s Rightser, explaining some things about the ladies of today. Note: In order to understand what he’s saying, you need to know that when MRAs talk about “proxy violence,” they mean women calling the police on a dude, which women of course only do when men are completely innocent, because men are always innocent. (Also, in MRAland all police are men, and White Knights to boot.)

MRzaratDating

I like that he complains about women being “narcissistic,” then invents his own definition of “character” that applies to his own little obsession.

clairedammit
clairedammit

Maybe he was 3/8 Japanese and rounded it to 1/3? Nah, I got nothing.

PDA (short for PDA's Dada Acronym)

(i) intentionally twisted misinterpretation of an interview that Farrell did in 1977 where (ii) Farrell is mis-quoted by Penthouse magazine

Care to untwist the misinterpretation of the misquote? And while you’re at it, explain how it is that you came by the real, pretwist, interpretation of the quote? Did you used to be a FEMINIST too?

Nepenthe
Nepenthe

It’s mathematically impossible to be a third Japanese. I would set down the proof, but I don’t want any rotten fruit thrown at me.

Diogenes The Cynic
Diogenes The Cynic

@Claire

Maybe its the Son, The Father, and The Japanese woman?

With apologies to the Catholics here.

RE: Nepenthe

Yes, that, exactly. It’s a special kind of story where one, throwaway line totally derails your train of thought, and you halt in the middle of reading to puzzle over it and get steadily more and more confused, even though it’s totally trivial and has nothing to do with the teenage entrapment rock star babydaddy plot.

(Oh god I can’t believe I wrote that.)

@ LBT
Was the 1/3 Japanese guy in the story the musician by any chance? If so, I know exactly why the story was like that – Western Jrock fans are batshit. There’s this weird sense of ownership towards the bands that leads to frothing hatred of any woman they associate with – when one dude got married his own fans sent death threats to his wife, as well as publicly hoping that she would have a miscarriage.

(And this is why when men complain that creep is a gendered slur I laugh my ass off, because I deal with these girls and women all the time, and a lot of them are really fucking creepy.)

hellkell
hellkell

Zarat, you fucking idiot, we already had a thread about that. Late to the party as usual, huh, Antzy?

Diogenes The Cynic
Diogenes The Cynic

@Emmy

It was something like 20,000 untested kits in Dallas itself. Cops are often lazy retards.

titianblue
titianblue

@Nepenthe

I admit, after reading your comment, I went away to grab a pen, a piece of paper & to prove that, although noone can be exactly 1/3rd Japanese, they can be with an 1/xth of being 1/3rd Japanese for any x. *looks around nervously for the pelting with rotten fruit*

Nepenthe
Nepenthe

@titianblue

That’s also true, sort of. It assumes that there have been an infinite number of generations of humans, or alternatively that there have been an infinite number of generations of sexual reproduction in the line leading to humans.

And then there’s no good boundary for who is “Japanese” and who is not. Are the Ainu Japanese?

Nepenthe
Nepenthe

Oh crap. *ducks*

clairedammit
clairedammit

*clairedammit starts pelting titianblue and Nepenthe with giant Nerf integers*

cloudiah

Have any men come to this thread to whine about their relationships? No? Maybe I’ll hang out here for a while.

CassandraSays

What about Okinawan/Ryokan people? Because if the author’s interests lie where I suspect they might, at least one of the inspirations she probably has in mind is actually of Ryokan ancestry.

(Looks around)

So far this thread seems to be all clear of men who had one bad relationship and decided that it means that all women are evil and untrustworthy. I’m sure one will show up eventually though, they always do.

titianblue
titianblue

We can always pelt them with fruit – or mathematics ….

titianblue
titianblue

Just to clarify, I’m suggesting fruit pelting for “men who had one bad relationship and decided that it means that all women are evil and untrustworthy”. I would never suggest pelting Mr Futrelle.

MorkaisChosen
MorkaisChosen

LBT: To be honest, of all ancient cultures the Babylonians are one of the ones I’d expect to have a decent grasp of how fractions work.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

I would never suggest pelting Mr Futrelle.

Unless he’s into being pelted with fruit, of course …

RE: CassandraSays

The author never stated the exact where of the rock star’s Japanese ancestry–honestly, the story kinda gave me the creeps (even neglecting the teen pregnancy wtf) because it kinda gave me feelings of… Pet Gays and Pet Japanese. And seeing how the writer described his eyes as being the color of “new shiny pennies”… I think Okinawan ancestry would be giving the author too much credit.

And yay, Antz is back! Aw, Antz, I missed you! Let’s have an argument again!

CassandraSays

If someone’s eyes look like pennies then they may need to see an optician. Also – creepy!

RE: Morkaischosen

I mispoke. Gilgamesh was Sumerian, not Babylonian. My bad.

MorkaisChosen
MorkaisChosen

Ah. I know fuckall about Sumeria. 🙂

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

All I know about Sumeria is a transcript of a really funny letter a young bloke wrote to his mother complaining his clothing allowance was too small and he looked bad in front of all the other kids … this gem came from a fashion history book. 🙂

RE: CassandraSays

IT WAS SO CREEPY. And reading the sex scenes made me feel like Crocodile Dundee. “You call that a sex scene? Now THIS–” *sching!* “is a sex scene!”

RE: Kittehs

Some things never change. And the Epic of Gilgamesh is actually really cool; I have a translation on my bookshelf that I love, and would recommend a read. It’s a great myth about a demigod coming to terms with his limitations.

MorkaisChosen
MorkaisChosen

Kittehs: Heh. Reminds me of a quote some friends mention occasionally:

The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers.

That’s attributed to Socrates.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

LOL love it! I’ve read the sort of gangs-terrorising-the-public stuff from the 19th century, but coming from Socrates takes the cake.

RE: Morkaischosen

I’ve actually always found stuff like that Socrates thing very soothing. Because it means whenever I see people bitching about how Kids These Days are going to send us straight to hell, I know it’s the same bitching as was done two millennia ago, and that all is well.

drst
drst

I’m pretty sure back in the cave-dweller days, some parent was grunting about how “back in Oog’s day kids knew respect!”

Creative Writing Student
Creative Writing Student

My (90-year-old) grandfather was an ASBO hoodie teen before ASBOs and hoodies were invented.

Creative Writing Student
Creative Writing Student

… That makes him sound like some kind of ASBO hipster…

justeunperdant

You women are dump as shit. That is why you need to be oppress. This blog is showing to the rest of the world that women are stupid and mangina like David weak and pathetic

wordsp1nner
wordsp1nner

I read somewhere that the “1/3 god” in the Epic of Gilgamesh comes not from understanding fractions but believing that a person would have two fathers… which makes sense if you don’t know how exactly eggs and sperm work. So he’s a third whatever because one of his two daddies was.

RE: justeunperdant

Weak, dude. Weak. 1/10, and don’t come back till you come back with some better material. Have you SEEN your competition? Tighten up!

RE: wordsp1nner

I buy that. Alas, this story took place in the modern day, with no fantasy element, so the same can’t be said for the rock star. I just think the author really didn’t think things through.

drashizu

You women are dump as shit.

It speaks for itself.

Justeunperdant n’est qu’un perdant. Also, “perdant” does not share the same slang meaning as “loser” does in English. You might want to try something like “blaireau” or “branleur.”

CassandraSays

You’re dump as shit, you looser!

(Some illiterate asshole, on every feminist blog ever.)

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Dump, shit and looser … how the heck did the conversation turn to laxatives?

LBT

Perhaps our latest troll simply needs Ex-Lax, and had many Freudian slips?

justeunperdant

RE: LBT

What competition the metro sexual guy wearing ping shoes with oranges pants and tweeting his feeling on tweeter. This is not competition. you can have these weak uselees men. We don’t call them men, you women call them men.

drashizu

I miss the Manboobz trolls, and I haven’t even been here long enough to get to know most of them. Drive-by yawn inducement from people like Justadumplooser just isn’t the same.

CassandraSays

Oh for the golden days of yore, where superdogs ruled the trolling landscape.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

The Goode Olde Dayes!

Every time I see the term Freudian slip I think of petticoats.

RE: CassandraSays

We knew true trolls! The trolls then loved luxury; they havd bad manners, contempt for authority; they showed disrespect for elders and loved chatter in place of exercise. They were tyrants, not the servants of their websites.

Alas. Now they no longer rise when David enters the room. They no longer contradict their comments at length, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, or tyrannize their teachers. They’re just… boring.

drashizu

An undergarment worn by one’s mother?

yutolia

“Many MGTOW men avoid all women”

And this is bad new to whom?

yutolia

[QUOTE=laisa]Also, how is beauty linked to making “false” accusations? Just wonderig…[/QUOTE]

If an MRA thinks a woman is beautiful, she owes it to him, right? Can’t possibly be rape if the woman made the mistake of being attractive to an MRA

philomarx
philomarx

Good men do get accused of and possibly imprisoned for crimes by crazy women, just as good women get slandered or beaten or just fucking murdered by crazy men.

Shit happens, but it doesn’t mean we need to become Talibama or man-hating Sweden (now that IS an odd culture!)

I think the real issue is the paternal family structure has collapsed due to technology and its impact on the wages of workers and their ability to maintain monogamous, paternalistic marriages, which require the father to support the family in order to preserve his control over his wife. If I sound like an ersatz Engels, well, it’s because I completely agree with his theory on the family.

It’s tragic to see men and women tear each other’s throats out when really, we’re all feeling the vice monotonically tighten upon our economy and, as a result, society. Our enemy is the same: the Ruling class and the State. You may mock me, but the deflation U-boats are strafing the life-boats one after the other. If you disagree, please look at a M-2 chart from the Federal Reserve (FRED): facts are stubborn things, and so what does a multi-generation trend of facts adduce…?

As a 31yr old guy who has done a round-trip on the socioeconomic ladder, I could be a lot more bitter than I am, especially as my collapsed self-esteem deprives me of any confidence to date. However, I have been blessed with the perspicacity to realize any frustration or anger comes from my own unfulfilled greed for a womb, not the righteous rage from a vitiated divinely-mandated entitlement..

If women are no longer prizes to fight over, then men no longer have to pummel themselves to win them. I fail to see how a more tribal (ahem communist, dare I use the word) social structure would hurt us in this regard, especially if the society became more maternal, as we see in American black society.

Khitty Hawk
Khitty Hawk

Wikiquote says the Socrates quote is actually a paraphrase from a caricature of him in an Aristophanes play. So it means that the idea was still there in Ancient Greece, even if it wasn’t Socrates who said it.