alpha asshole cock carousel announcements cupcake self-promotion we hunted the mammoth

T-Shirt Sale! 40% Off! One Day Only!

If you’ve been wanting to get a Man Boobz t-shirt, but are tight on funds, you can get one today for 40% off!

Just go to the Manboobz  Zazzle store and enter the code 12DAILYDEAL1.

Just for today! We’ve got Mammoths! We’ve got Cupcakes! We’ve got Cock Carousels!

See how happy JohnnyKaje is in the “We Hunted the Mammoth” shirt she designed! (I don’t know what happened to her face.) She also did the art for the Cock Carousel! And Shaenon K. Garrity did the cupcake! I’m going to order a second cupcake shirt because the first one got ripped!

Man Boobz t-shirts always get compliments!

You can buy other Man Boobz stuff, too, but most of it is only 15% off! Which is still a sale!

Man Boobz t-shirts make ideal stocking stuffers! If you like stuffing t-shirts into stockings! Which some of you might be into, I don’t know!

Profits go to Planned Parenthood!

cloudiah

Also mugs! Postcards! Magnets!

Tulgey Logger
Tulgey Logger

The Cock Carousel art is one of my favorite things, period.

Nepenthe
Nepenthe

Woo Mammoth! I really hope the size is right. Do these run small?

Stevie
Stevie

Sadly I’m in London, England and I don’t see anything about international postage so it looks like I’m screwed.
On second thoughts, my first sentence may be inappropriate given the intellectual level of the MRA bunch…

popcornculturejunkie

Damn it…had I been paid today, I would gladly get a shirt! 🙁

Kim
Kim

@stevie
I ordered some to be sent to Australia and the postage was $12. You can go through the checkout and see how much postage will be before committing to anything.

femac
femac

Well I also only had to pay $12 postage to Australia. Unfortunately I must have just missed the one day deal cos it borked the discount code but hopefully the extra 40% will go to planned parenthood. All good if not and it keeps this site going!

McKenzie
McKenzie

I got myself a shirt from Zazzle a while ago and they sent me a coupon code for money off, I dunno if they stack or anything but if the sale’s over then um I guess I have a code that someone can have?

Actually I’m honestly not sure how I could give it to someone safely though? Any ideas ’cause I really don’t have the cash to be buying from Zazzle.

indifferentsky

I keep bugging my husband, I need a key chain, I need a key chain. I moved back to the states, got all new keys… So now that I’m back I can also order things! Key chain coffee cup… anyway, excited for my new booty will probably sit down with Mark and order tomorrow.

indifferentsky

Oh yeah and that apron is mine.

Kim
Kim

So I ordered some shirts and 6 hours later they are being shipped. It’s cool and all, but how is it possible? Aren’t they print on demand? Do they have some printed already? OR are they just super efficient?

johnnykaje

Tulgey Logger– Thank you for the kind words. I put a lot of work into that cock. (hee)

I also have a Zazzle store (and a Spreadshirt!), if I may plug it. Mostly science and atheist and a few feminist things. http://johnnykaje.wordpress.com/store/