$MONEY$ alpha males evil women hypergamy men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW MGTOW paradox misogyny sex

MGTOWer: “Women are like a bitter medicine that you force yourself to swallow because you believe it is doing you good.”

Like women, cats are sneaky creatures, up to no good.

So over on MGTOWforums, the regulars are pondering the age-old question – should these committed women-avoiders deal with their continued desire to stick their penises in the women they’re allegedly avoiding by resorting to prostitutes?

In the midst of a lively discussion on the advantages of “going pro” over trying to pick up a “bar hog,” one regular by the nom de internet Xtc sets forth some thoughts that, for a moment at least, seem to transcend the usual MGTOW crudity and bitterness.

“I don’t think it’s really about sex,” he writes. “I think what a lot of people are looking for is love, respect, and intimacy – which you can’t buy.”

Why, that almost seems like an insight!

Alas, in his very next sentence he spoils the moment by returning to the standard MGTOW narrative of female perfidy:

I think what put me off women altogether was the realisation that you’ll NEVER get [love, respect, and intimacy] for real. It’s sad and sobering, but that’s the way it is.

Thinking that the attention of women validates you as a person collapses once you realise they are attracted to the worst qualities in the worst men.

Thinking that the attention of women equals affection, intimacy, or love – collapses once you realise they will leave you in a second if they sense any weakness or if a BBD [bigger better deal] comes along. Then you’ll realise that the meter was running all the time, whether this was clear at the time or not.

Women are like a bitter medicine that you force yourself to swallow because you believe it is doing you good. Once you realise it’s a quack remedy, and the whole thing is a scam, you’re free to spit it out and never partake again.

That leaves you with sex alone, which is really rather easy to come by.

If women really and truly are “attracted to the worst qualities of the worst men,” why aren’t they lining up at these dudes’ front doors?

1.2K Comments
CassandraSays

So, given that marriage is so terrible, if there’s any truth at all to Bob’s tale of woe shouldn’t he feel glad? That flaky woman saved him from a life of servitude! He should have been singing the praises of his imaginary ex!

Bob, you are the biggest loser ever born.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

LOL about the rapture thing – like, how many religiously, ah, troubled women does he intend dating?

Sorry, that should be religiously troubled imaginary women.

Bob: Marry me!

GF: Where’s that fucking rapture when you need it?

drst
drst

Aww. Bob was not acting in good faith?

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

@CassandraSays – yup, Bob was dumped by his imaginary girlfriend.

CassandraSays

ALSO I DEMAND COMPENSATION FOR THE TIME THAT BOB WASTED AND THE EMOTIONAL VIOLENCE HE INFLICTED ON ME. TROY OUNCES OF GOLD WOULD BE IDEAL, BUT I WILL ALSO ACCEPT PAYMENT IN BONBON FORM. I WOULD SAY SCENTED CANDLES BUT THEN THE SHIPPING WOULD BE REALLY EXPENSIVE AND I’M NICER THAN YOU ARE.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

drst I LOVE that scene!

pecunium

Wow… there is a “History” of MGTOW, with “founding documents”. I like the Resevoir Dogs style meeting, with Mr. Blonde, and Mr. White and Mr. Pink.

Shiraz
Shiraz

These are good, guys. We can use these against him when he eventually comes back…probably as a sock puppet.

whataboutthemoonz

“Did he think if he just barfed thousands of words at us”

Twenty thousand. I’m secretly hoping he comes back for more.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

I wonder if it was all a “haha I’ll fool those stupid feminists” thing. Except I’m not sure how making up a story and getting at least a measure of sympathy and solid advice makes anyone except the liar look bad.

pecunium

Though it looks as if Dave might be mistaken… Did Bob post under two accounts? Because it was The Thinker, who claimed to speak for MGTOW.com

CassandraSays

And my sneaky trolling has proved that feminists can be nice! Sometimes they try to help men who seem really confused and in need of therapy! Those fiends!

I wonder if he’s going to add “please get therapy” to the list of “shaming tactics”.

Unimaginative
Unimaginative

Bob’s missed his calling in life. He could be writing airport novels … massive, boring tomes about imaginary girlfriends, books that guarantee a good night’s sleep on any flight, better’n any sleeping pill you ever took.

Bob is…Nicholas Sparks?

Holy fuckballs, reading this thread has consumed my free time for two days! The stamina! The repetition! The redundancy! The repetitiveness! The way he kept repeating himself! I’m exhausted on everyone’s behalf.

Shiraz
Shiraz

Fuck, they defiled Resevoir Dogs? The fiends. Tarantino would hate them.

pecunium

Oh man… this is comedy gold:

ThThe MGTOW Oath
The Men Have Left The Building

The men have left the movie theater for the video game.

The men have left the television studio for the internet.

The men have left the temple for authentic spirituality.

The men have left the retail store for the online store.

The men have left the marriage cage for the bachelor sky.

The men have left the college for the self-education university.

The men have left the corporate office for the entrepreneur office.

The men have left the Anglosphere for their own sphere.

Welcome to tomorrow.

cloudiah

The men have left the retail store for the online store.

But but… I THOUGHT SHOPPING WAS A LADIEZ THING?!!??!!!!?

cloudiah

Well, Bob is still an asshole.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Then … then … WHO are all those people-who-look-like-men I see at universities and theatres and shops and offices? Who are all those actors on telly who look like men?

Are they cunningly disguised women or AAAAAHHHH POD PEOPLE?

clairedammit
clairedammit

STEPFORD HUSBANDS

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Okay, apologies to Bob in that he doesn’t run that site … but yeah, still a misogynist.

And I still has my doubts about the reality of Rapture Girlfriend.

CassandraSays

Eh, Bob is still an asshole. Just a less clever one.

RE Leaving the retail store for the online store, this means buying a mail order bride, or buying a Real Doll? Keep in mind, potential buyers, that a mail order bride can still file for divorce after she’s been here for a while.

clairedammit
clairedammit

I was wondering – mtgow.com didn’t seem wordy enough to be Bob.

CassandraSays

I’m torn about the reality of Rapture Fiance. On the one hand, that’s such a weird story and Bob doesn’t seem capable of making up something that creative. On the other hand, is there anyone alive dumb enough to hear “I am awaiting the Rapture” and not think that maybe it might be a good idea to postpone the marriage plans until we figure out whether JesusGeneral is a no-show?

pecunium

My take on it is that she is real. There is a consistency to the story which requires either a careful scripting; before he started, and keeping “the book” handy, or that it be his personal version of events.

It doesn’t mean I think his interpretation is all that accurate.

hellkell
hellkell

Bob is still a shithead.

Shiraz
Shiraz

Yeah. He’s still insufferable.

LBT
LBT

Aw, I missed the purple prosing. But it’s okay, Heidihi, you can replace DKM as the jealous other,

DIOGENES AND BOB 4EVA!

KittySnide

Is your maple whisky Sortilege? If so that’s nom. Much Nommier than the various honey-bourbons I’ve had in the States.

it is! I got it from some friends who liked it but only on icecream (which is amazing) so they gave it to me to sip on.
also funny story, “Sortilege”is also the French title for that movie “Beastly”, the one that’s the re-telling of Beauty and the Beast

pecunium

There are places you can get it in the states (oddly, one can’t get it in Ontario, the LCBO doesn’t carry it. We had to go into Quebec; because Vancouver was too far away).

But there is a liquor store in Jersey which has it, so life is sweet.

Thinker11235

Bob is not behind MGTOW.COM.

I am running MGTOW.COM (to be more precise, I am selling it).

thenatfantastic
thenatfantastic

That’s gotta be a hard sell. *opens jacket* “Pssst, wanna buy an assorted selection of whiners? I’ll throw in the slut-shaming and seething resentment for free!”

CassandraSays

There must be a way to monetize it, the way PUAs have done. Apparently there’s a solid market for lady-hating products.

thenatfantastic
thenatfantastic

All-beige household products?

lowquacks
lowquacks

Sell automatically-reopening toilet seats?

inurashii
inurashii

So one liquor that I’m just having a hell of a time finding: there’s this Austrian spiced rum (I know, I know) called Stroh. Stroh 80, specifically, is a 160-proof rum that is easily the smoothest, most pleasant overproof rum I have ever had.

But I can’t find the damn stuff.

Creative Writing Student
Creative Writing Student

I have a better offer for you. 😛

inurashii
inurashii

Also, we should totally pass the hat to buy mgtow.com and turn it into a place for gay men to meet each other for activities like rock climbing, hiking, etc

CassandraSays

Or a site for gay men who’re escaping fundamentalist churches and the associated de-gaying therapy programs.

thenatfantastic
thenatfantastic

I have a better offer for you.

😀

I guessed what it would be before I even clicked 😀

Creative Writing Student
Creative Writing Student

It was just so purrfect!

Kim
Kim

You have GOT to be kidding. I had one shot of that stuff and felt sick for hours. It smells like superglue. ugh!

heidihi
heidihi

“Bob is not behind MGTOW.COM.”

O.O

heidihi
heidihi

The shit’s going down
I’m watching him troll
MRA’s all around
Bobby please come home!

He’s going his own way
So it’s not like Chistmas today
I remember when Bob was here
And all the shit he pulled from his rear
BOOOOOBBBBBBY PLEASE COME HOME, WOOOOAAAHHHHAAAOOOOHHHH!
BOOOBBBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOBBY PLEASE COME HOME! BOOBBBBYYYY!!!!!

inurashii
inurashii

@Kim – De Gustibus non est Disputandum 🙂

Amused

@Thinker11235

Coney Island. Figures. I’m sure whoever buys mgtow.com will get a bonus coupon for magical folk healers and miracle herbs.

Amused

Oh god, mgtow.com has Matrix references? What IS it with misogynists and their obsession with the Matrix?? Is it because of the CGI? The bitching wardrobe? The fact that it’s a cretin’s epiphany?

The movie came out ages ago, and it’s not even all that good. The idea is unoriginal, and it gets treated in a nonsensical way. If you think about it intelligently, there ain’t a thing wrong with living in the matrix. You get a nice, comfortable world for the price of your body’s waste electricity. It’s not slavery, it’s symbiosis, and one where the humans clearly get the better end of the deal (which may be why the machines are so pissed off). The main complaint about the matrix life is that it isn’t “real”, but the nature of reality in this context is slippery, considering how often people wreak havoc upon others in the name of things that are entirely illusory.

“Thinker”, my ass.

pecunium

Amused: The problem with The Matrix is that once anyone realises what’s going on… they are invincible. At which point all drama ought to leave the story.

pecunium

inurashii: I can get it in Jersey. I’ve also seen in around SF.

Interesting piece of trivia, back around 1987, when I first had it, the bottles were labelled, “für Auslese” It was, apparently, only being made for export.

Tastes like Butterrum lifesavers. Makes killer egg-nog (a little goes a long way) and is brilliant for aging fruitcake.

It’s not the most mellow of rums (try Zaya for mellow), but in small doses it’s interesting.