$MONEY$ alpha males evil women hypergamy men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW MGTOW paradox misogyny sex

MGTOWer: “Women are like a bitter medicine that you force yourself to swallow because you believe it is doing you good.”

Like women, cats are sneaky creatures, up to no good.

So over on MGTOWforums, the regulars are pondering the age-old question – should these committed women-avoiders deal with their continued desire to stick their penises in the women they’re allegedly avoiding by resorting to prostitutes?

In the midst of a lively discussion on the advantages of “going pro” over trying to pick up a “bar hog,” one regular by the nom de internet Xtc sets forth some thoughts that, for a moment at least, seem to transcend the usual MGTOW crudity and bitterness.

“I don’t think it’s really about sex,” he writes. “I think what a lot of people are looking for is love, respect, and intimacy – which you can’t buy.”

Why, that almost seems like an insight!

Alas, in his very next sentence he spoils the moment by returning to the standard MGTOW narrative of female perfidy:

I think what put me off women altogether was the realisation that you’ll NEVER get [love, respect, and intimacy] for real. It’s sad and sobering, but that’s the way it is.

Thinking that the attention of women validates you as a person collapses once you realise they are attracted to the worst qualities in the worst men.

Thinking that the attention of women equals affection, intimacy, or love – collapses once you realise they will leave you in a second if they sense any weakness or if a BBD [bigger better deal] comes along. Then you’ll realise that the meter was running all the time, whether this was clear at the time or not.

Women are like a bitter medicine that you force yourself to swallow because you believe it is doing you good. Once you realise it’s a quack remedy, and the whole thing is a scam, you’re free to spit it out and never partake again.

That leaves you with sex alone, which is really rather easy to come by.

If women really and truly are “attracted to the worst qualities of the worst men,” why aren’t they lining up at these dudes’ front doors?

1.2K Comments
heidihi

CAN YOU EVER LOVE AGAIN? ME NEITHER.

*BITTER, BITTER SNUGGLES WITH HELLKELL* **

(**only if bitterly, bitterly wanted by said hellkell)

Shiraz

I think you’re right, Kitteh. Imaginary, but still dumped him.

Can we send him a bill for all the Time Theft?

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Of course – but it must be payable in troy ounces of gold.

hellkell

I’LL TAKE BITTER SNUGGLES. THEY’RE ALL I HAVE SINCE BOB LEFT.

BigMomma
BigMomma

I kinda wish I was at home with a sick kid more often. This is way better than work.

cloudiah

To be totally fair to the anonymous commenter, “during the humping phase” does seem to indicate there were other phases, so no doubt those were thrilling.

Right?

inurashii
inurashii

wait wait wait

Ok maybe this is because I had a whole bunch of alcohol between this comment and the last I made, but am I hearing right that Bob runs MGTOW.com?

Is it just me or did Dave mention that in passing like it wasn’t a thing? Where did he find this out? Is this for real?

Because if so, fuck that guy forever.

cloudiah

CAN I JOIN THE BITTER SNUGGLES PARTY? I’LL BRING THE DRINKS!

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

HA, YOU ARE ALL WEAKLINGS. I AM PROUDLY GMOW. I DO NOT NEED TROLLZ EVAH.

heidihi

hellkell i think that the only thing that can make me feel better is if i can force recipe reviewers at epicurious to admit that the MRA bears 50% of the responsibility for bob’s bad behavior.

hellkell

JOIN US, CLOUDIAH. BITTER DRUNK SNUGGLES COMING UP!

Shiraz

The Bitter Snuggles Party?

I think we have our band name, people.

hellkell

heidihi, that would be hilarious. But only do it on the bitter recipes.

heidihi

OMG did you bring a leopard? I guess you really believe in that whole ‘bring enough for everybody” thing 😀

Kitteh you say that now, but it’s only if you’re still saying that in three hours, continuously, from a position just outside of the bitter snuggle drinking party, i’ll start to believe that you’re actually going your own way like the men are going their own way.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

heidihi do two hours count? I finish work in two … 😀

😀 “Bitter Orange Creme Brulee Reviews:

the last reviewer says that they had great results but mentions the creme brulee took longer than the 35-45 minutes to set, but I really think that you have to consider that the MRA has poisoned Bob in such a way that he would make shit up and come to a site unrelated to his therapy and talk for three days straight about his stupid life. I need you to just for once admit that if you are born heterosexual and male you might be exposed to MRA ideas (NO I”M NOT HOMOPHOBIC I BELIEVE IN CREME BRULEE) and just realize that this atmosphere is toxic to men and women! Maybe you didn’t cook the creme brulee long enough.”

cloudiah

Does anyone have any objection if I just award heidihi the Internet for today?

heidihi

Kitteh i dunno, i mean, you gotta have a lot of stamina to continually hover around a site for days — months — even YEARS shouting about going your own way to be one who deserves the title of GTOW.

But you know, you gotta do what you gotta do. I mean, GYOW. 🙂

heidihi

Cloudiah, daw, i mean, this from the kitty gif expert, i just …i’m all a flutter. i mean all a bitter.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Hey, I could do it. I tool around on the internets all day at *coughworkcough*. 😛

Shiraz

Can Kitteh and Cloudiah both win the internet? For that “troy ounces of gold” bit. Too good.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Awww … ::blushes::

Shiraz

….and heidihi for an awesome recipe!

heidihi

I think you deserve one too, Shiraz, for noting he’d Friend-zoned us, which really was the premise upon which all my subsequent jokes were made. 🙂 Hellkell also made almost every set up for me.

GROUP HUG (BITTERLY)

hellkell

BITTER HUGS TO ALL OF YOU.

Internets for everyone!

Shiraz

But seriously, what the hell was Bob trying to do, get material for his site? We gave some snark, but lots of people were actually just talking to him, advising therapy and whatever. And in the end, when we told him to go away, well, that was just deserving. I wonder what the sad sack was expecting?

Thanks, heidihi. *fist bump*

heidihi

i spend way too much time on Facebook guise i keep looking for the like buttons on all these comments. <3 the grumpeh kitteh, Kittehs'. 🙂 *terrorist fist bump* back at you Shiraz 🙂

hellkell

Shiraz, if Bob was trying to get proof that feminists were big meanie pants, he failed spectacularly.

Shiraz

Yeah, a “Like” button would be awesome, but throw the trolls into a tizzy.

@Hellkell

Yep. Maybe that explained the long long visit. He kept waiting for a key phrase MRAs dream feminists say, like “men are dogs,” or whatever.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

@hellkell – a feminist only has to say “Hi, nice day, isn’t it?” to an MRA to qualify as a big meanie pants. He’ll find plenty to say how horrid and cruel we were to him.

hellkell

Kittehs: it reminds me of one of my British friends’ summary of The East Enders:

“Good morning.”

“IS IT??!??”

Shiraz

Fine, Kitteh, but he gave us comedic GOLD.

Help me list them all…I’ll put “physically accepted” out there ’cause that was my fav. What about everyone else? List a Bob-ism.

“time theft”

Bee
Bee

I think it was Thinker who said he runs mgtow.com?

Shiraz

Great, hellkell! Keep going everyone!

clairedammit
clairedammit

I have a confession to make. I didn’t read most of what Bob wrote. I only read y’alls responses to him. *hangs head*

Seriously, what do you think he hoped to get out of all those words he wrote? Did he think he was going to explain something to us, enlighten us? Did he think if he just barfed thousands of words at us, we’d just accept them and say, “Oh, OK. I guess women do suck.”

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

“Did she have to deal with me putting on a full-court press trying to win her back? No, she did not. I let her go.”

Asking someone how they feel = being pedantic

And it’s not a catch-phrase but it is a gem:

“It’s been pretty eye-opening to say the least. I have a low opinion of MRAs because they have let their bitterness and hatred infect their psyches and they’ve descended into misogyny, but at least they have mastered basic reading comprehension. They can counter your actual argument instead of what they want to argue.”

This from the man who runs mgtow.com.

pecunium

Oh Bob… I’m disappointed in you. What was it? The need to feel clever? Perhaps you thought there wasn’t a feminist or mangina in the world who would be able to figure out who you really were?

Was it that you thought you were The One, The Neo of The Movement: who would be able to takedown the feminists at their own game with the brilliance of your logic.

Instead it comes to this, just another liar, with a shabby tale of how he bearded the lions in their den and came away having shown them to be the horrors that they are; sympathetic, and willing to help a man in pain. Tougher love than he wanted, but still an honest effort.

And you had to shit on it with the dishonesty, the falseness of heart; You knew from the beginning that you couldn’t be what we needed, and yet you pretended you could.

How cruel, how base; how false; how like the caricature of women you pretended to be suffering from.

How fucking typical.

heidihi

I loved how he was on about everything really but “implicit understandings” might have been my favorite. And how he was all saying that women have to accept some-to-all of the blame for ‘male subcultures.’

heidihi

Oh and the rapture thing, where i was like ‘should you not have asked her what she meant about the rapture” and he was like “yeah that’s on me i should have asked next time i will.”

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

And marry by 27/only marry for True Love/never leave a man ever without submitting a dissertation as to why. In triplicate.

@pecunium