$MONEY$ abortion alpha asshole cock carousel antifeminism evil women men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA oppressed white men patriarchy playing the victim politics princesses racism reactionary bullshit sluts

Romney: Defeated by sluts?

Slut voters slutting it up

Leave it to the Men’s Rightsers to come up with an even more ingeniously loopy explanation for Romney’s defeat than even Karl Rove has managed to come up with. According to the anonymous blogger behind the Christian Men’s Defense Network blog, on the far-right fringe of the already pretty fringey Men’s Rights movement, the thing that brought Romney down was “the slut vote.”

Let’s let Mr. Christian Men’s Defense Network explain:

[T]he Democrats tried to make this election about a single issue:

The right to slut.

Or more precisely, the right to slut without the responsibility of consequences.  The famous “gender gap” isn’t really a gap based on gender.  The right overwhelmingly wins older and married women.

But, alas, these fine, moral, married ladies are increasingly being challenged by younger, sluttier single gals.

[M]arried women constitute an ever-decreasing share of the female population.  Women want to delay marriage as long as possible so they can “have it all,” and usually “have it all” means “have as much hot alpha sex as possible without any consequences.”  And thus, less married women and more sluts

And so, Mr. CMDN concludes,

The “gender gap” should more accurately be called the slut vote.

In order to understand the Democrats’ evil (and successful) strategy to win over the slut vote, Mr. CMDN explains, we need to understand how they won over blacks. And yes, his explanation is racist as fuck:

Democrats have won the black vote because the black community is dominated by illegitimacy, and the Democrats are willing to subsidize and support that illegitimacy (as well as provide access to cheap abortions) so as to take away from sluts the consequences of their actions.  Consequently, young black people grow up on the dole and not only never realize there might be something wrong with that, but eventually come to believe that’s the way it should be.  The Democrats have won the black vote by first “empowering” single black mothers.

But now, you see, this kind of “illegitimacy” is spreading amongst white – or at least white sluts.

This is now beginning to happen in white suburbia, except unlike women in the urban black community, white suburban sluts start from a place of relative wealth and privilege (daddy’s little princess).  Thus, food stamps–and increased rewards for having illegitimate kids while on food stamps–don’t (yet) appeal to them.

So instead Obama appealed to rich white sluts by forcing someone else (the Catholic church, in this case) to pay for their birth control, and by scaring them about alleged threats to their ability to take advantage of Planned Parenthood’s services (Planned Parenthood being conveniently located in the minority part of town, of course, so as to provide anonymity to visiting white girls whose white girl friends never go over there–except to visit Planned Parenthood themselves).

All the Democrats had to do to win over these slutty white gals was to frighten them a little:

One thing one has to remember about women, especially slutty ones:  They usually don’t make decisions based on reason.  So all the Obama administration had to do was scare them that Mitt Romney was going to take away their birth control and their access to abortion.  The fear for them is that, without birth control and abortion, they might actually get pregnant and have to give birth.  That is scary not simply because of the economic burden of having a child (since, hey, they can get all kinds of cash and prizes if that happens), but because if that happened then everyone would know they’re sluts, and their image as daddy’s pure little snowflake princess goes out the window.

Having just told us that “the “gender gap” should more accurately be called the slut vote,” Mr. CMDN now tells us that there’s more to the gender gap than mere sluttiness.

[T]he desire to slut it up isn’t the only factor in the gender gap.  America has a fiscal problem primarily because women want free stuff without ever having to work.  America is over-regulated because women don’t want to have to compete in the free market.  America has profound moral problems in part because the rationalization hamster makes it impossible for 54% of the American electorate to ever admit a moral shortcoming.

However, this election cycle shows that the Slut Vote is real, and Republicans lose because they discount the existence of original sin in women.  Abortion is often called the “third rail of American politics,” but in truth, the third rail is a woman’s right to slut (with cash and prizes).

One thing one has to remember about MRAs, especially shitty ones: The world they live in bears only a passing resemblance to reality.

And apparently, Mr. CMDN can only take so much reality: he took his blog private after this post of his was mentioned on Jezebel, which is why I had to link to the Google cached version rather than the blog itself.

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

These last few days of analysis and finger-pointing have been hilarious! It was the sluts! It was the Blacks! It was the Latinos! It was the slutty Blacks and Latinas!

Too funny.

I still think Karl Rove is the best though, David. Come on! Barack Obama suppressed the vote by not actively campaigning for Mitt Romney?! That’s genius. It’s not “Swift Boat” level genius, but Rove is getting older.

princessbonbon

That post still makes my brain hurt trying to figure out the logic.

And how do I get cash and prizes for having a baby? Is there an application form or what?

cloudiah

Speaking of the rationalization hamster, I don’t think we’ve visited that meme in a while so here’s a trip down memory lane. (Meme based on a MRA rant documented here.

blitzgal

Yet again, a conservative makes the incorrect assumption that the only women using birth control are single.

MARRIED WOMEN ALSO NEED TO CONTROL WHEN AND HOW OFTEN THEY HAVE CHILDREN.

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

Well if you have a baby you might have a baby shower. People who love you may give you baby gifts. Just imagine: all the onesies, bibs, and disposable diapers you could ever want! And if you follow the official slut protocol, you’ll sue the baby’s father for child support, effectively bankrupting him while you ensure that he never ever spends any time with the child and spending all of his money on expensive handbags and your new, alpha lover.

I think that’s how it works…

Karalora
Karalora

The “cash and prizes” bit makes me giggle. What should we call our slutty game show? The $10,000 Slut? The Price is Too High? Family Planning Feud?

wordsp1nner

I wonder if I’m a slut… I mean, on the one hand I’m a young single woman who voted for Obama and is all for legal abortion and full insurance coverage for birth control, which I’ve used on and off since seventh grade, and who supports a strong social safety net. On the other hand I’m a virgin…

Can I be a political slut?

princessbonbon

@Nobinayamu

While the party sounds nice, the rest of it seems kind of mean so instead I think I will just continue to earn enough for me and the baby while the dad has as much visitation as he wants.

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

These guys don’t really “get” humor, do they?

“I vote so I can pretend I’m a man”?

Suddenly, I feel like I understand who actually goes to see those horrible “spoof” movies like “Meet the Spartans” and “Date Movie”.

ozymandias42

“Fugly people deserve the right to vote too. Thanks suffrage!”

…Yes. That is, in fact, a completely correct statement. People can go out and participate in public life even if they don’t give you a boner. Even if they don’t give anyone a boner! People can actually contribute things to the world other than giving other people boners. It’s shocking I know.

Unimaginative
Unimaginative

@wordsp1nner What that means is that you’re a frigid slut/tease. The important point is that you’re denying pussy to men who want it on demand (assuming you’re at least an 8 on some arbitrary hotness scale), and that’s just wrong. You’re a mean, frigid slut for doing that.

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

Well, that is how most of the single mothers I’ve known have handled it. Suit yourself, I guess.

ozymandias42

“Sandra Fluke has free birth control, so now she can suck my penis. Thanks suffrage!”

Oh great it’s a transmisogyny joke. THAT’S SO ORIGINAL.

Also, um, is this the person who keeps coming to my blog by Googling “can you get pregnant by swallowing come?” Because you don’t need birth control for oral sex! Even though daddy said the baby was in mommy’s tummy, the uterus and the stomach are actually completely different body parts!

thenatfantastic

Oh man, the comments on that Heartiste post.

Ya we might need to do something about this whokr equal rights thing….

If you arnt smart enoght to be informed and u vote on who is better looking you shouldn’t be allowed to vote. That being said I feel like every one should include a reason with there vote

I don’t usually feel comfortable taking the piss out of people’s spelling and grammar but…

Creative Writing Student
Creative Writing Student

First they were funny in how pathetic they were, and then it just got uncomfortable…

ozymandias42

“I have Down Syndrome.”

Apparently you can now just go around saying people have medical conditions and expect to be a genius of comedy! “Hey everybody Joe has cancer!” “Jeanette has Lyme Disease!” I crack myself up.

Also this person hasn’t quite grasped the meme. It’s supposed to be “I have Down Syndrome. Thanks suffrage!” I dunno, maybe Down’s Syndrome is the first voting-transmitted disease?

ozymandias42

“After twelve years of brainwashing I empowered a mass murderer. Thanks suffrage!”

…I have literally no idea what this means.

cloudiah

Don’t forget we can make our own!

princessbonbon

I know, I make a terrible strawFeminist.

wordsp1nner

I think wanting your lesbian sister to be able to get married is a perfectly viable reason to vote…

thenatfantastic

I have no adequate words to describe my utter seething contempt at the kind of scumfuck that mocks or denigrates people with DS.

Gah, I don’t even know how to finish this comment. Too much rage. I had a really close family member with DS. And just double un-fuck everything.

howardbann1ster

@Ozymandias, they mean to say that Obama’s a mass murderer.

That’s the punchline.

…yeah.

laisa
laisa

wow, those comments…
It wasn’t bad enough that they were talking about Southamerican politics, wothout knowing the difference between our countries… Now, they’re saying they’d like to go back to the middle ages!
I don’t know why am I shocked, these guys being what they are, but I am. 🙁

ozymandias42

Why is it twelve years of brainwashing, though? He’s only been around for four! And if she’s eighteen then wouldn’t she have been brainwashed for eighteen years? AAAAAAAAAAH

I mean, you could make a case re: the Obama/murderer thing (drones and wars and all) but they didn’t exactly strike me as pacifists. >.>

cloudiah

I guess Lena Dunham’s brainwashing started in 2012 when she was 14 years old. Sure, that makes sense.

Wha?

howardbann1ster

Nononono, they think he’s awful because he hasn’t killed enough people in war.

It’s. Um. The death of the white man? Or something. I don’t know. I’m not that far down the rabbit hole. I mean, I don’t have enough red pill.

And twelve years? I have no clue.

MaudeLL
MaudeLL

@ Nobinayamu – Yeah, it’s funny, but some people actually buy into this stuff. Karl Rove spent the entire campaign using the same words as Democrats (“trickle down government”, “war on women”, etc.) to dilute their meaning.
One thing that doesn’t seem to occur to many republicans is that most liberals don’t want “free stuff” for themselves. They believe everyone (even wingnuts) should have a safety net in case of emergency. Funny, the large entitlements given to married families with children is not “free stuff” in their comfy reality.
What’s interesting is to see many double down on their post-factual ideas now that reality caught up to them.

princessbonbon

your comment has so much wrong with it, there’s nowhere to begin without investing a few more minutes than i’m willing to do. suffice to say, odds are good you are hispanic yourself, and therefore are emotionally and cognitively incapable of grasping, let alone accepting as truth, the worldview of native euro-american whites. if you are a white man, then i pity you; there is no more pitiable creature than that who relishes sealing his own doom.

That paragraph there can be shortened with “I am a racist.”

Zanana
Zanana

public schooling = 12 yrs?
I don’t know if that’s what they mean, though. humor is def not these asshats’ first language…

wordsp1nner

I bet the twelve years is referring to public education, which is actually thirteen years (k-12). So even if I’m right, they’re still wrong.

Unless they were trying to imply that all women are dropouts…

burgundy
burgundy
princessbonbon

the best way to lead a woman is to arouse her. when she loves you, lusts for you, and admires you, she will follow you to the ends of the earth.

He does not know that “I Will Follow Him” is just a song…and one from the 60s at that?

ozymandias42

Okay, so the twelve years is public education probably. Who is the mass murderer in question? I’m trying to figure out if this is a reference to Heartiste’s “women all get boners for serial killers” theory. (Because no men have ever wanted to have sex with a murderer.)

Princess Bonbon: New rule– people who want to write comments about how mentally superior they are must also be capable of grasping how the Shift key works.

…The Catholic Church is paying for everyone’s birth control?

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

@ Nobinayamu – Yeah, it’s funny, but some people actually buy into this stuff.

Believe me, MaudeLL, I’m laughing but I’m also paying attention. Rove is still Rove. There will be another set of elections in two years and I’m sure he’ll be carrying his new definition of “voter suppression” all over the country while he infects congressional races.

I am not a bit surprised.

Dvärghundspossen

Re the Obama mass murderer thing, my first thought was that they referred to the wars he’s waging, but after thinking about it for five seconds I realised they’re totally not pacifists, so it’s probably the fact that he’s PRO CHOICE and therefore indirectly KILLS BABIES GALORE!

cloudiah

See the black community vs. 1950s white community: easily obtainable pussy = crumbling cities that look like Somalia; no pussy without marriage = NASA and rockets.

Source.

Zanana
Zanana

re: doubling down, I’d like to ask these guys if there’s any kind of evidence that could change their world views. Because if not, then who’s really talking to the rationalization hamster, eh?

howardbann1ster

Also, the pro-life thing = such a crock of bull. Obama just did more to cut the actual rate of abortions in this country than they ever were going to–Obamacare says readily accessible BC for all.

Not that abortion is a bad thing… but if they were actually true to the principles they say they’re true to, they’d be forced to be for Obamacare. That they aren’t? Reveals just how obvious their hypocrisy is.

Zanana
Zanana

seriously, and if the beef is with money, accessible birth control saves everybody money. there is no logical reason to oppose it.

ozymandias42

Richard Feynman was known for his minimal contributions to physics. After all, getting laid all the time quickly sapped his motivational energy.

princessbonbon

I am okay with that rule.

*runs for office nationally to get it codified into law.*

cloudiah

America has abandoned the feminine virtues of hearth and homeland from her youth for the sluttery of easy money entitlements for all askers, and she likes it. We, her dutiful beta providers, are upset that she has been knocked off of her pedestal in our eyes. But, America expects us to keep on providing for her while hating us for it.

So, what are we to do? Game tells us to alpha-up.

Most of us are unable to simply pump and dump the female personification of the USA; so, we will need long-term relationship game.

We already know what to do to survive and thrive in our new socialist paradise. Kill the beta. Be aloof. Respond to her shit tests with Agree&Amplify. MAP. DHV. Maybe build a soft harem of some of the other slut-nations in the neighborhood.

For example, GE get what it wants from the USA (protection and support from a vast military-industrial complex), but barely gives anything back to the USA (when was the last time it paid its “fair-share” of taxes?). Can the same be said for you and me?

Gaming the female personification of a 1st-world nation-state will be interesting, but we already know how to do it. And, we should do it in order to preserve and further pursue our own happiness, just like Thomas Jefferson tells us.

I think this dude is negging my country.

Creative Writing Student
Creative Writing Student

@Zanana

Their reason is ‘SLUTS AND WHORES MUST BE REFORMED WITH BABIES’*. But many people don’t agree with that, so they have to cover it up with money and ‘think of the foetii!’

* Sometimes ‘reformed with babies’ is ‘punished with babies’. IDK, I’m on birth control.

Tulgey Logger
Tulgey Logger

I think this dude is negging my country.

“You know, a lot of people say that such a wealthy modern country going without a national health care system is a costly disgrace, but I really dig countries where getting sick is potentially a life catastrophe.”

cloudiah

@Tulgey, Suddenly you became so much more attractive!

Wow, Hispanics sound like a real pain in the arse. I hope they don’t start coming to Canada.

David’s old pal nugganu.