BINGO! misogyny MRA

MRA Bingo is here!

OK, folks, here we go: Here, without further ado, are the Man Boobz MRA Bingo cards!

Click right here to get your very own randomly generated card! Print it out, or just keep the window open while you argue with trolls here on Man Boobz or peruse the various sites in the Manosphere. Or if you want to get aggressive about it and get a quick bingo, use Google to track down examples to fill your squares.

Click here if you want to play with two cards at once.

If you get a bingo, shout it out in the comments – and give some details of where you found each item! Everyone who gets a bingo gets an Internet! Whoever gets one first gets five Internets!

Heck, post each time you get a hit. And give yourself half an Internet each time you get more than one hit from a single MRA comment or post.

If you want to save your card between sessions, you’ll need to make a screenshot, as there’s no way to bookmark a particular card.

You’ll notice that the squares of the card go grey when you mouse over them. If you hold down the Ctrl key and click, the square you’re on will go blue around the edges, and you can use this to mark your squares. (Just don’t click outside the card, as this will erase all the blue on your card.)

If you notice any weird glitches or typos, let me know so I can fix them. And if you have more suggestions, either for the MRA Bingo cards or for the upcoming PUA, Evo Psych, and Man Boobz Troll cards, post them below as well.

If you get “misandry” more than once on a card, don’t worry — that’s on purpose. Just mark off one of them each time you get a hit.

Let the wild bingo begin!

EXAMPLE CARDS:

oolon

Ha! My wife will be pleased to hear all women work in HR. One small observation has been that over her career all the HR Directors she has worked for have been men, apart from one.

Nada
Nada

So happy ‘females’ is on there. If a guy applies it to human women, it’s a major red flag. Like, he’s going to explain why they shouldn’t vote or that their orgasms are a myth in 5…4…3…

wordsp1nner
wordsp1nner

The “all women work in HR” makes me wonder if they’ve had lots of experience with women in HR who don’t like them much.

BigMomma

I love it! Thanks David!

whataboutthemoonz

Psssssh, I am printing out cards and naming them after our troll regulars. Pell, Steele, nwoslave, and schtick guy all get their own.

princessbonbon

I so need a printer at home.

Tulgey Logger
Tulgey Logger

Wouldn’t it be cheating to google particular squares to fill in? Or am I not understanding this?

I think we should have challenges, like everybody generates a card on a particular thread somewhere, or people get a list of threads/articles on various MRA sites covering some particular event.

Also, the holding down the control key thing doesn’t seem to work with Macs.

Unimaginative
Unimaginative

@Tulgey, try the Command key instead.

chocominties
chocominties

It’s funny, the bingo guy is kind of how I imagined owlslave to look.

Except taller, I think.

And he wouldn’t just say “Bingo!” More like “Bingo is misandry Title IX princesses sexual harassment Montana!”

timetravellingfool
timetravellingfool

brilliant

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help
The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

The bingo cards are an obvious feminist conspiracy cos David’s won five internets with them already! :O

Crumbelievable
Crumbelievable

MRAs think the GOP is under feminist control? Oh that’s rich.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help
The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

MRAs seem to *cough* think *cough* everything except the MRM is under feminist control.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

They tried to offer the red pill to a bunch of people at the Republican National Convention, but the Republicans either said “I don’t take drugs” or reported them to security.

chuckeedee
chuckeedee

Whataboutme whataboutmoonz? You forgot me 🙁 I think I deserve a mention, don’t you?

OT… I thought you guys my be interested in my latest post on Anglobitch, as it kind of addresses a central point of my thesis – and you can use it as a starting point for your MRA Bingo:

Rookh, I agree with you that women often go to university in order to score a husband. An ex of mine used to joke about that. She mocked Arts as Marriage 1 and Law School as Marriage 2. And then she chose me – go figure… I guess she knew first-hand what she was talking about! But I digress. A compelling anecdote does not a study make.

However, I do disagree with one aspect of your interpretation. Women do indeed choose sub-par men. But it’s not because they go out of their way to choose degenerate, ugly men. Far from it. Who would go out of their way to choose that which is inferior, the worst of the crop? If you had a pick of 10 grades of apple in front of you, why would you choose the worst?

No, here’s the reason to explain women’s choices. Because women are, at a primal level, inspired by the formidable (respectable) in man, they feel intimidated by that which they most desire (as I explained previously). This situation predisposes women to self-esteem issues. Women are fundamentally uncomfortable in relating to formidable men. That’s why it is so important for men to be able to disarm women, to make them laugh, have a sense of humour. THAT’s the reason women choose degenerates. A degenerate is an optimum choice that provides a substitute for the formidable that a woman can never relate to. That’s why many women relate most comfortably to those men who retain their adolescent immaturity… you know, the shallow, paper-alpha routine. It’s the reason why Game works so well… it harnesses women’s low self esteem. It’s also the reason why many women choose harmless dweebs of the beta persuasion, where Game could actually jeopardize your chances. (It’s also the reason why feminism tries to level men, tries to make men look ridiculous, but I digress, that’s stuff for another time)

Alles ist klar, nein?

The end result is, of course, that women will continue to make ridiculous choices, but women do NOT go out of their way to choose the fuglies. They don’t say to themselves, “ewww, there’s an ugly creep, I hope he hits on me.” That’s patent nonesense. Quite simply, women feel most comfortable, least threatened, by inferior men.

Historophilia
Historophilia

Chuckeedouche talks the biggest load of crap I’ve ever heard.

Myoo
Myoo

@chuckedee

So are you saying you’re an inferior man, chuck? Good grief!

Creative Writing Student
Creative Writing Student

… And here I thought I was at uni to get a degree in creative writing and go on to do novelly things…

Lawndart
Lawndart

Is it too late to add “Because women are, at a primal level,…” to the bingo card, since once that gem is uttered, you know boatload of evo-psych biotruthiness and magical thinking is on its way.

hellkell
hellkell

Chuckeedee, are you so insecure in your shitty beliefs that you have to spam us with your comments on another blog? You are spectacularly mediocre.

whore of babylon
whore of babylon

hey, david, I’ve got a card here, but I’m on a mac. how do I fill in squares? clicking while moused over doesn’t do it, neither does fn, control, option, or command. does anyone know how to bingo on a mac?

Kim
Kim

Chuckee, even if your theories apply to an occasional woman (like your ex you mentioned assuming it wasn’t just a joke) the place where you fail spectacularly is in assuming that any single theory applies to all women or even a majority of women.

You need to accept that women (and men too because it’s obvious you don’t think much of men either) are individuals who have their own individual motivations, or you’re just going to twist yourself in knots forever trying to understand.

If women appear to Roosh to be choosing ‘loser’ men, it’s a combination of confirmation bias and a really screwed up and antiquated idea of what gives a person worth.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth
PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

The end result is, of course, that women will continue to be people

Fixed that for you.

ShakaKhan
ShakaKhan

Degenerate, inferior, subpar, fuglies. I can’t believe those veil feminazis are bashing men like that aga– oh, sorry, what?

More and more it seems that when men assume they know what women actually like in a man (as if they all like the same type – I don’t think I could find five women who could agree that even one man is sexy), they’re just projecting their own securities and/or homoerotic impulses. We get it. You want to be the big guy with a flashy car, or you want to fuck him. You be that. Or you do that. But please don’t explain to the women in your life that they want to fuck that, too, and anything less is because of an elaborate theory you thought up between clicks on Craigslist.

rabbitwink
rabbitwink

slouching towards bethlehem
slouching towards bethlehem

“ok, I picked a card that had “put hot sauce in the used condom” as a square. I don’t recall having seen that anywhere before. Can anyone elucidate?”

I can explain that, rabbitwink:

this is a subset of the “spermjacking” square, where a woman will steal a man’s semen even after he has made the Heruclean sacrifice of using a condom during sex with her in order to at a later time, after he’s left, impregnate herself to “trap” him and hook him with a child and the ensuing alimony/child support, etc.

the “defense” against this problem (make your own joke about a good offense being the best defense) is to put hot sauce in your used condoms after you’re finished with your lady du jour. that way, when she tries to impregnate herself with your sperm, she’ll get a burning sensation to her gina.

david has only mentioned this I think twice, but it’s still so out there that it really does deserve its own square.

Amnesia
Amnesia

Would an MRA ranting about having to hold the door open for women count under “Feminism is chivalry”?

Orion
Orion

It’s a strategy to prevent spermburgling. Haven’t seen it mentioned in a while.

Falconer

I forget who it was, but someone, somewhere was claiming that his girlfriend hopped up from cuddles, ran into the bathroom, plucked his used condom out of the bathroom trash, and dashed out the door, crowing FINALLY I WILL GET THE BABY I DESERVE! The story ended, as I recall, with the guy racing after her and attacking her, so then the cops got called, so then of course the guy was arrested, because it is THE LAW that cops have to arrest the guy in any domestic dispute.

The hot sauce came up when other MRAs were suggesting methods of sabotaging the condom’s contents so FEMALES would not be able to use the contents to slap the IRONS OF FINANCIAL SLAVERY on some dupe of a guy by having a baby and making him pay child support.

Creative Writing Student
Creative Writing Student

@ShakaKhan

Well, judging by the reaction of all the women in my friday class, I think there is some concensus that Benedict Cumberbatch’s portrayal of Sherlock Holmes is ‘exciting’.

However, I’m not sure this would transfer over to reality. Sherlock would be an infuriating boyfriend, to say the least. John Watson must have the patience of a saint.

jennydevildoll

Did one of them really say Cosmo is a feminist training manual? Cuz honestly I always kind of wondered if it wasn’t secretly written by a cabal of MRA’s.

freitag235
freitag235
Kakanian
Kakanian

>The story ended, as I recall, with the guy racing after her and attacking her, so then the cops got called, so then of course the guy was arrested, because it is THE LAW that cops have to arrest the guy in any domestic dispute.

I think I have to add that that was a troll story and the jok/insane part was how few people called bullshit.

Pear_tree
Pear_tree

I know off topic is normally accepted here and I need somewhere to vent. Here is a link from the amazing atheists tumblr of him tackling a major problem of society
amazingatheist.tumblr.com/post/33484072757#permalink-notes
Apparently teen girls who kill themselves due to sexual cyber bullying aren’t being ignored enough! Ugh, I hate the world sometimes 🙁

wordsp1nner
wordsp1nner

The Amazing Atheist is a bully and a terrible person, and I’m ashamed to share no religion with him. He’s famous for purposefully trying to trigger a (male) rape victim.

But you know, telling guys not to hit on women at 4 am in an elevator is just so much worse. Free speech, man! (Or at least free speech for men.)

Crumbelievable
Crumbelievable

Is Chuckie here the same Chuck who writes for Gucci Little Piggy?

Nichevo
Nichevo

What is the point of this? What if those things are true? Should I shit my pants and then make a card saying “you smell like shit”, so when somebody says that to me I can pretend I won? Feminists are idiots.

clairedammit
clairedammit

Ooh, a new troll! And he thinks we smell like shit.

Which of the things on David’s example cards are true, troll?

Miriam

I was just about to say that you forgot “alpha asshole cock carousel,” and then I finally saw it there at the bottom. Phew.

Pear_tree
Pear_tree

It seemed a cold thing to post, possibly even worse than a tasteless joke because he was
making a point about what he believed. At least a tasteless joke is normally due to a lack of thought, not deliberate dismissal of a situation.

clairedammit
clairedammit

They like you, David, right now they like you! /Sally Field

Also, apparently playing bingo makes one fat. The things you learn on the internet.

emilygoddess
emilygoddess

At least New Troll is self-aware enough to compare the MRM to shit?

M Dubz

@jennyevildoll- Seeing as how one of our regulars (hi Cliff!) writes hilarious posts skewering Cosmo every month, I think your interpretation is the right one.

clairedammit
clairedammit

By us, you mean the 45 kittens in a David suit, right?

(I should probably get off the internet now I think. Nah, I’m staying.)

1 2 3