alpha asshole cock carousel alpha males evil women men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny oppressed men princesses reactionary bullshit whores

MGTOWer: Raise girls to be farmers to keep them from becoming whores

The ideal woman?

Let’s say you’re a dude who thinks that All Women Are Like That, except possibly for two or three of them. Let’s say you think women today are the equivalent of rattlesnakes, or unexploded grenades, or hungry, hungry alligators. Let’s say that you think marrying a woman “is like playing Russian Roulette with a fucking Gatling gun and hoping that the one that might actually hit you is a blank.”  Let’s say you think that women are

Hypergamous

Materialistic

unfaithful

almost Bi Polar like mood swings

entitled

completely self serving

histrionic

parasitic

hard wired for alpha cock

Let’s say you’re a dude who thinks all (or most, or even some) of these things, yet somehow you’ve ended up with a young daughter – one of these horrible , histrionic, parasitic, alpha-cock-loving, rattlesnake-grenade-alligator-gatling-gun creatures in embryo. How might you raise her so as to minimize the chances that she’ll blow dudes up and inject them with venom?

Well, worry not, gentle misogynist, for Der Igel on MGTOWforums.com has an answer for you: raise her to be a farmer.

I do not have children, but if I had daughters I would take them camping and fishing, take them to a farm or slaughterhouse to see where their food comes from, punish them with the same commensurate severity as sons, and expect them to take on the same age-appropriate responsibilities as sons. In short, I would do anything to avoid the princess mentality (dolls ok, but no freaking Barbie dolls). I would not treat them like they need special protection that a boy the same age would not need.

It might be tough, though, because female humans are biologically wired to be dirty moneygrubbing whores:

However one must probably also recognize that once puberty hits, biology is going to take over, and that *in certain areas* the term AWALT [All Women Are Like That] applies. Women are always going to be more social animals, will always be resource and status oriented, will always treat sex as a means and not an end, etc.

Still, for the sake of ALL HUMANITY, in particular for all those dudes who might want to get with your daughter, you must persevere, and keep your eyes on the prize. That prize being a daughter well-equipped for agricultural work.

My goal would be to produce the mentality of some kind of educated yet hard-working modern farmer woman, rather than that of a princess-in-waiting.

Just make sure to keep her away from traveling salesmen.

aceofsevens

Farming? Can women even do that? I know they can garden, but farmers have to drive heavy equipment.

nwoslave

Crazy patriarchal men. Wanting to raise honest, hard working, loyal women with integrity and common sense who are accountable for their actions, instead of dishonest, lazy, disloyal, progressive Sluts-r-us.

Freitag
Freitag

For men who are going their own way, they talk about women a great deal.

Noadi

This is exactly how my Dad raised me, not because he’s an asshole MRA but because for a working class guy he’s pretty feminist and treated me and my brother pretty much the same (I learned to change a car tire when I was 6). Raising a girl this way is the way to raise a feminist because she’s used to being equal to her brother and male cousins so when someone tells her she can’t do something because she’s a girl, all hell breaks loose. My Mom of course being a strong feminist was right on board with this.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

My Dad raised me knowing how to do all the practical stuff AND with Barbies. Shockingly enough it is possible to present both options and let children (of any gender) choose for themselves.

Wandarox
Wandarox

Not sure if MRAs could even be farmers, considering farming means very little whining and internet-ing and way more actual working. Also, love the assumption that women are more social creatures. Tell that to my frustrated mother who thinks I’m a hermit.

And now I’ve got Willie Nelson in my head.

Creative Writing Student
Creative Writing Student

Does anyone have a time machine was a microwave and a large supply of Pop-It-Yourself popcorn? This is going to be hilarious.

Cyberbird
Cyberbird

I suppose the only consolation is that they don’t actually intend on having daughters.

It’s not a half-bad idea without the misogyny. As a kid I would probably have enjoyed doing some farming and slaughterhouse viewing (what can I say, I was a morbid little child), just to see what it was like. And I’d say most of us don’t think children should be punished more or less because of their gender. But the fact that they see this as a punishment meant to mold them into good little brainwashed slaves, combined with their abominable views on female sexuality, indicate this wouldn’t be wholesome father-daughter gardening and fish deboning.

hellkell
hellkell

NWO, what you’re missing here–among other things–is that for men who don’t want anything to do with women (going their own way), they sure do devote a lot of time to us. Add the fact that this dude doesn’t even have a daughter, and the irony is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

I find these dudes and their “what ifs” hilarious.

aceofsevens

At least she’ll have plenty of barn cats. Speakign of which, here’s my ex-girlfriend, who was a farmer’s daughter, with her rescued barn cat.

blitzgal

Women don’t like sex, it’s just a means to an end. And we are sluts who only fuck hot alpha studs. Ok-ay then…

…Is that cat’s name Fucker?

aceofsevens
Reply to  katz

yes. That’s his name.

Dani Alexis
Dani Alexis

Noadi: I was seriously about to type this very thing, lol.

My parents were all of the opinion that certain skills are simply required to be a functional adult and have nothing whatsoever to do with genitalia. They included basic vehicle maintenance, home repairs, housecleaning, fishing, building a fire, using and maintaining basic tools, cooking, sewing and darning, money management, and CPR/first aid. Even among my parents, these weren’t gendered skills – my mother taught me how to clean a gun, and my stepdad taught me how to patch clothes and the proper uses of oil soap.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help
The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

punish them with the same commensurate severity as sons

Severity. Am I the only one who sees “beat them as I would sons” underlying this statement?

Creative Writing Student
Creative Writing Student

The cat has best name.

Awkward to yell out the back door, but best name.

clairedammit
clairedammit

My dad raised me this way too, except that it was science and math, rather than outdoor stuff.

Yeah, like when no one will teach her carpentry, she buys some books and teaches herself and builds some awesome furniture. And when someone tells her she can’t fix things, she checks a book out of the library and teaches herself to build bicycle wheels (that win races). And when she can’t get anyone at the stereo store to answer her questions and the salesman at Radio Shack laughs when she asks him something about capacitors, she just orders stuff off the internet and builds her own damn stereo speakers. WHICH SHE IS LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW.

clairedammit
clairedammit

Aww, Fucker is beautiful.

Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III
Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III

I sort of know where MGTOW are coming from. I don’t like liquorice, and want nothing to do with it, so naturally I spend all my time writing essay after essay against the foul substance on food forums, and trolling confectionary blogs that are pro-liquorice, When I’m not doing that, I’m walking around in my LIAF (Liquorice Is All Foul) shirt and casting disapproving glares at bottles of Sambuca at the bottle shop.

Some say I should not eat any liquorice, and leave it at that. “Don’t like liquorice?” they say. “Well, nobody’s making you have any. Just walk away.”

Well, where’s the fun in that?

aceofsevens

The vet made her choose a different name for their records.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help
The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

That’s because licorice is evil! It rots your teeth even when you don’t eat it! It forces you not to eat it though you really don’t want to and … um …

aceofsevens

He has his own YouTube channel under his vet-safe name.
He was an orphaned barn cat whose momma froze, so we raised him on formula.

clairedammit
clairedammit

Licorice takes all your money and won’t let you see your children.

Dani Alexis
Dani Alexis

Liquorice is the world’s primary source of false rape accusations.

GT_GiantTurtle
GT_GiantTurtle

“She was only the farmers’ daughter, but…” what? “But…” WHAT?!

Creative Writing Student
Creative Writing Student

@ Sir Bodsworth

I know you were probably being satirical, but… I actually do that. With pizzas. Because certain pizzas are FILTHY! HEATHEN!! PIZZAS!!!

Except the worst I do is mutter “filthy heathen pizza” at people who order pineapple pizzas or non-Italian-style pizzas. I don’t try to deny them their rights or their filthy heathen pizzas.

hellkell
hellkell

Liquorice is MISANDRY!

Tulgey Logger
Tulgey Logger

It’s none of Aeon’s business, but…

hellkell
hellkell

I despise lima beans. I don’t troll the internet about it every chance I get, though. Perhaps I should start?

Viscaria
Viscaria

I’m pretty sure it’s “She was only the farmer’s daughter, but… look! Boobs! She has boobs!”

Viscaria
Viscaria

*Off topic* The ad on this page for me is for NYC area couples counselling. We’re not really looking for counselling right now, but if we were, we would probably choose something with a shorter commute.

Creative Writing Student
Creative Writing Student

Is it just me or does the Farmer’s Daughter have really weird body proportions?

Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III
Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III

What do you mean ‘certain’ pizzas? Is this more of that NAPALT nonsense?

ShadetheDruid
ShadetheDruid

I’m pretty sure the end of that sentence is “She was only the farmer’s daughter, but… she still somehow managed to start the Robot Apocolypse”.

You can see the evil in her eyes. And just look at those… “animals” around her. Clearly robot prototypes.

Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III
Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III

Her dad’s pretty spry for an old feller.

Cliff Pervocracy

You can tell he’s not the sort of person to ever have farmed for food or money. In addition to the sexism, there’s a lot of classism of his idea of farming and physical labor as quaint character-builders instead of necessary parts of life.

GT_GiantTurtle
GT_GiantTurtle

Robot Apocalypse, eh? I see… those tiny chicks certainly look like mini-turrets to me.

drst
drst

Licorice is disgusting and evil. I endorse the shunning of that foul concoction. Let’s start a website ranting about the evils of licorice!

Or not.

Meanwhile, I suspect it would Der Igel’s tiny little mind to discover that the majority of the world’s farmers are women. RIGHT NOW. GASP. http://www.shakesville.com/2009/10/female-farmers.html

drst
drst

*sigh* “would blow his tiny little mind”

Verbs. That’s what’s happening.

thebewilderness

She was only the farmers daughter but she knew her carrots from her carats!

Scotty Dudebro

OK, this makes me giggle. I was raised on a farm, with my primary parent teaching me how to care for livestock and that men don’t like opinionated women. Oddly, all the “how to shoot at animals that are attacking the chickens” over ruled the “girls can’t wear jeans, or speak over a man” and turned me into a feminist. A feminist with damn good aim and am amazing apple pie recipe.

2-D Man
2-D Man

She was only the farmer’s daughter, but…

…she made Teflon stick to things.

cloudiah

She was only the farmer’s daughter, but she grew up to rule over an intergalactic empire, bringing peace to many planets.

cloudiah

She was only the farmer’s daughter, but she went on to become Canada’s most prolific serial killer of migratory geese.

cloudiah

She was only the farmer’s daughter, but the C1A put her on payroll because of her knowledge of mu5lims.

Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III
Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III

She was only the farmer’s daughter, but she wanted to go to the academy once the harvest was in, but then she found a secret message hidden in an R2 unit and…

hellkell
hellkell

She was only the farmer’s daughter, but she knew how to construct the world’s hardest chairs, derailing men’s education for who knows how long.

cloudiah

She was only the farmer’s daughter, but when the evil milk machine technician started leering at her she turned him into a pretty little nanny goat.

1 2 3 5