a voice for men antifeminism cock blockade creepy evil women internal debate men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA paul elam PUA rapey rhymes with roosh sex vaginas

Gold-digging c**ts and over-inflated pussy: An A Voice for Menner “refutes” Roosh

Paul Elam has so far refrained from responding to the halfway-on-the-mark, halfway-completely-ridiculous criticism of the Men’s Rights movement leveled by rapey PUA douchenozzle Roosh that we discussed yesterday. Not even that bit comparing the very serious dudes reading A Voice for Men to silly ladies reading Cosmo was enough to provoke the oh-so-easily provoked Elam. Either he’s gotten very Zen about criticism from PUAs, or he’s spent the last several days punching pillows and muttering under his breath about evil “pussy beggars.”

But some of Elam’s acolytes took it upon themselves to respond for him. My favorite comment is this bait-and-switcher from MrStodern, which starts off with a vaguely reasonable observation before descending into misogynist nonsense.

Apparently feminists love pickup artists, and the only legitimate reason for dudes to have sex with women is to teach them a lesson. Who knew?

Sharculese

david arent you worried that with every post you do on this you increase the chance that alek novy will show up to bore us with a billion words about puas vs mras?

because i am terrified of that

aceofsevens

How about a compromise? They are both losers for basically the reason the other group said. PUAs because they define their self worth by how much sex they can have and MRAs because they sit around whining about problems, but don’t want to do anything about them. They are just upset that they aren’t allowed to compete in the oppression olympics.

Freitag
Freitag

“…by rejecting them wholesale”

Um, maybe it’s just me, but that doesn’t sound like much of a threat. Would any of the vagina-bearers here like to weigh in on how utterly horrible it would be to have MRAs not want anything to do with you?

aworldanonymous

Who is Alek Novy?

thebionicmommy
thebionicmommy

I think Jack’s “rebuttal” to Roosh was also hilarious. He said

I’ve just read the article. Amazingly that PUA turned expat pussy hunter gloats about getting laid in places such as Poland or Croatia. Now these two countries may be far better than the US or the UK, but they still fare poorly compared to genuine pussy havens. A seazoned whore-monger in a genuine pussy haven can get laid by girls of a much better quality and age span (not to mention the beaches and the snorkeling) than in frost-ridden Poland or Croatia. Was the PUA who wrote the article unable to afford the long-haul flight or is he only a naive beginner when it comes to travelling for sex? In both cases, there’s nothing to brag about. Hundreds of thousands (millions?) of Western men travel for sex and don’t brag about it.

My favorite parts were him saying “pussy havens” and “seasoned whore mongers”. What kind of new and exciting jargon can the MRM come up with next?

ostara321
ostara321

I can’t speak for every lady, but I know I’m not going to lose any sleep over it.

thebionicmommy
thebionicmommy

Who is Alek Novy?

He is a super boring MRA that always pops up in discussions over PUA’s vs. MRA’s. He is adamant that PUA’s are not part of the MRM, because he thinks they’re con artists. (to be fair, he’s right about them being con artists)

Scotty Dudebro

This vagina-bearer is still crossing her fingers and praying that they’ll just GTOW and get it over with. They keep promising, I keep hoping.

aworldanonymous

@thebionicmommy

Got it, well, here’s hoping he doesn’t show up this time.

Tulgey Logger
Tulgey Logger

Which is right in line with what feminists want men everywhere to do.

Feminists want men to use women as interchangeable sex objects to feed their own egos? Okay, now I have literally heard everything.

Scotty Dudebro

I think that’s supposed to be in line with the “feminists are ugly and can’t get laid” trope. So we want men who are fucking everything, because that’s the only way we’ll get sex. Except, the PUAs specifically say they refuse to have sex with feminists, or any woman that isn’t Victoria’s Secret model perfect. So, I don’t know.

Zanana
Zanana

It’s weird that he doesn’t understand the link between feminism and the “sexually free spirits” that he endorses

aworldanonymous

Which is right in line with what feminists want stallions everywhere to do.

TINFOIL HATS FOR EVERYONE!!!

ShadetheDruid
ShadetheDruid

When Elam finally explodes into life on this subject, I hope it’s hilarious.

aworldanonymous

I dunno if I can save up enough bacon grease fast enough, I might just have to save the bacon popcorn for next time.

Cyberbird
Cyberbird

…am I the only one reading this in Orson Welles’ voice due to that icon he’s posting with? Because Unicron as an MRA is the funniest shit ever.

He only eats planets because those robot bitches won’t sleep with him.

thebionicmommy
thebionicmommy

When Elam finally explodes into life on this subject, I hope it’s hilarious.

Me too. I think it would be hard for Elam to try to act all nonchalant about Roosh’s post. I mean, look how mad he got about getting downvotes on Reddit. He can’t handle criticism at all without throwing a huge tantrum.

thebionicmommy
thebionicmommy
inu
inu

Ok, I’ve gotta.
“Seasoned Whore Mongers” is the name of my The Decemberists cover band. Still working on “Pussy Sex Haven.”

inu
inu

Oh, got it! “Pussy Sex Haven” is the name of my TaTu cover band. There, now I can sleep tonight.

Creative Writing Student
Creative Writing Student

Non-eloquent misogynistic egotistical dudes on the internet won’t have sex with me? This is The. Worst. Possible. Thing!

… Yeah, right. *sound of vibrator*

Falconer
Falconer

Mall Ninja’s junk is a meme.

Why is Mall Ninja’s junk a meme?

Stupid Internets.

2-D Man
2-D Man

Why would you set yourself up for that kind of disappointment?

Falconer
Falconer

… Yeah, right. *sound of vibrator*

“There? Oh, you’re too kind, Mr. Hiddleston!”

thebionicmommy
thebionicmommy
Creative Writing Student
Creative Writing Student

@thebionicmommy

Anna
Anna

@bionicmommy: Frost-ridden Croatia? The one on the Adriatic coast above Greece and opposite Italy? Truly a man of the world, this one.

KittehServant
KittehServant

Y’know I think I’ve spent half a century without even meeting an MRA. I don’t know how I’ve coped, I really don’t.

hellkell
hellkell

I was let down when the “refuting” wasn’t done by Paulie himself. I can’t wait for his huffing and puffing on this. There’s no way that man is going to take the high road and ignore it.

twomoogles
twomoogles

How these guys categorize women really confuses me. So there’s ‘gold digging whores’ ‘evil feminists’ ‘sexually free spirits’ ‘good submissive foreign women’…do these categories overlap here? What ‘lesson’ are women supposed to be learning? Don’t…sleep with guys on the first date? Don’t *reject* guys? Don’t work manly jobs, but also don’t be gold-digging? What qualifies as gold-digging anyway? I thought the problem with women was that we *don’t* rely on men for income anymore. HELP ME UNDERSTAND! …ok, I probably don’t want to understand….

TK
TK

‘Elam: “I’m going to make my own sub-reddit! With blackjack! And hookers! In fact, forget the hookers, they’re probably all feminists!”’

That explains a lot. Because isn’t teaching women a ‘lesson’ by refusing to have sex with them somewhat similar? Like a little boy grabbing his toys and stomping off because no one wants to play with him?

Fitzy
Fitzy

two moggles, I’m with you on the confusion about the MRA “categories.” I’m always having fun with all the overlaps I must have on their freaky Venn diagram. On one hand, I’m married, I stay home with my kids, and I take care of all the housework, so I should fall into the “submissive woman” category. However, I’m also a liberal, so I get an overlap with the “evil feminists.” And since I wasn’t hermetically sealed in a glass jar until my wedding day, I guess I’m a “sexually free spirit,” too. And I haven’t worked a nine-to-five job in five years, so I’m also a “gold digging whore.” Fun times!

This reminds me of an episode of Glenn Beck’s show I watched a few years back. At the beginning of the hour he was praising me to the heavens because I had borne a child into this world, which automatically made me pure and noble and concerned with the future of America. After the next commercial break, he was urging all of us spotless women to rise up against the evil progressive wave sweeping this nation – which I guess meant I was supposed to kill myself? Since it was Glenn Beck, who knows.

RubyHypatia
RubyHypatia

Hmm, if MRAs want nothing to do with me, I think I can live with that.

hellkell
hellkell

MRAs are not alone in wanting nothing to do with you, Ruby.

Rahu
Rahu

This reminds me of a Calvin and Hobbes cartoon where Calvin’s up in his treehouse with the GROSS banner, and Suzie walks by, and Calvin yells at her that she can’t join his club because she’s a slimy girl. Suzie replies “Why would I want to spend all day up in a treehouse with you, anyway?” and leaves Calvin, slumped down and depressed as he mutters “Leave it to a girl to take all the fun out of sex discrimination!”

KittehServant
KittehServant

The MRA (and PUA) idea of women is pretty simple in essence – it’s the same old, same old misogynist one that’s been around forever.

If you’re a woman, you’re wrong. Doesn’t matter what you do, what views you hold, you will always be wrong.

Sharculese

MRAs are not alone in wanting nothing to do with you, Ruby.

Hesster
Hesster

@ Cyberbird

I was thinking how well the icon fit because of them both being planet-sized assholes.

amandajane5

MRAs are not alone in wanting nothing to do with you, Ruby.

Just to re-iterate. Again. Some more.

Snowy
Snowy

MRAs are not alone in wanting nothing to do with you, Ruby.

Yeah thirded or fourthed or whatever it is by now

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Ruby actually agreed with me on something today, and it made me seriously question the point I’d originally made. That’s not a good sign, if I’m in any way representative of the way most people here see her.

cloudiah

There are some new people around, so just for the record the hostility towards Ruby stems from some problematic attitudes she has, such as that poor people are to blame for their poverty and that it’s hilarious when male prisoners are raped because they totes deserve it. Also that she never, ever contributes anything useful to the discussion, and is totally defensive when called on her shit. Anyway, this is why we don’t like her.

Sharculese

also she’s said a lot of dumb racist stuff about ‘western civilization’

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Remember the comment about how America is superior because of blue jeans? That was quite something.

cloudiah

Oh yeah, that wasn’t meant to be an exhaustive list of Ruby’s problems, just a little teensy slice.

Sharculese

my favorite ruby comment is when she said she didn’t know roads were a government program. because apparently she thinks they just come out of nowhere.

cloudiah

I thought Bain Capital built all the roads and bridges. “We built this.” Isn’t that what they meant?

Sharculese

no they were trying to make it clear they didnt understand what infrastructure is

1 2 3 4