men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny PUA rhymes with roosh sex vaginas

Roosh the PUA dude: Women are “lubricated holes that exist mostly for a man’s sexual pleasure.”

Some holes are treacherous.

Our dear friend Roosh, the pickup guru, has written some (self-published) books! One of them is called Day Bang. It’s an instructional manual for dudes who want to know how to convince ladies to have sex with them … in the daytime. It contains this bit of wisdom:

When it comes to how you view the girls you’re approaching, I’d be careful about having too much respect for them. While I’m not saying you should hate women, my initial impression of them is that they’re lubricated holes that exist mostly for a man’s sexual pleasure.

Yeah, nothing even vaguely hateful about reducing women to a body part.

I know all too well that putting them on a pedestal will make it challenging to get to sex within a short amount of time since girls can literally feel when you value their pussy. It’s a fact that nothing dries up an individual pussy more than if it suspects it’s being idolized by a man.

And nothing makes a woman’s vagina dry up and sew itself shut faster than learning that the guy macking on her is relying on a book that describes women as if they are their vaginas, and vice versa.

aworldanonymous

Oh dear, mary seems to be one of the more frustrating trolls here.

fembot

I need to go hug my kitties and eat a brownie now.

thebewilderness
thebewilderness

Sunshinemary is self righteous as well as self important. That never goes down well anywhere.

lauralot89

@Cliff: FROM NOW ON, ALL OUR CONVERSATIONS SHALL BE COMPRISED OF VULGARITY.

Cock shithole twat come fuck pus?

Constance
Constance

For a sane man’s response to rape fantasies, see Louis CK.

“What are you, out of your fuckin’ mind? You think I’m just gonna rape you on the off-chance you’re into that sort of thing?”

Reynardine
Reynardine

Curiously, there is a Mary Sunshine on Radfem or something that advocates killing all boy babies at birth. Have we got some kind of fitnah playing both sides of the fence (aka “Let’s You and Them Fight, While I Hold Your Coats”)

speedlines
speedlines

Reynardine
Reynardine

Oh, and did you know that in Savannah, they serve some kind of cream-and-pickle concoction called jissom?

Myoo
Myoo

Yeah, sunshinemary is so worried about rape victims that the latest post her blog is about how drunk people can’t get raped.

clairedammit
clairedammit

IS THIS THE THREAD WHERE WE SAY MOTHERFUCKER?

Cliff Pervocracy

That sounds… inappropriate.

🙁

Shiraz
Shiraz

*Peeking around the corner*
Did she go?
I still think Mary’s a guy who likes to play pretend. I know, I know…some people here tracked her user name to an actual Christian blog, but, ah hell, that’s what it feels like to me. Sorry, INFP over here.

aworldanonymous

…If we use more naughty words, will Mary start considering us “not appropriate”?

Because if so, fuck penis vagina shit asshole.

sabresguy5
sabresguy5

I do not want to read his site. It is not appropriate.
Thank you, Claire, for the link. I’ll discuss it with my readers and see what they have to say about him.

“I’m not going to read his site because it’s crap, even though I already said I’ve never read
it. Now I’ll be off to talk to people about what he said there.”
What is this I don’t even…

lauralot89

Is the Mary in the username a reference to the Virgin Mary? Because somehow, I can’t imagine the Virgin Mary would be all right with raping drunk people or presuming that people who write extensively about how to rape women are decent and misrepresented.

Motherfuckers.

Reynardine
Reynardine

Have a little blue-eyed white kitten named Mary, and I assure you this isn’t her (also a fat orange one, built like a brick, named Velveeta)

clairedammit
clairedammit

Barf, I just went and read Mary’s blog. She is a horrible person.

drst
drst

After all, I read Mr. Futrelle’s blog;

YOU CAN STOP ANY FUCKING TIME THAT WOULD BE FINE WITH EVERYONE. I PROMISE.

“Stop watching and the pain will go away.” — Joss Whedon. (No, seriously)

hellkell
hellkell

THIS IS TOTALLY THE THREAD WHERE WE SAY MOTHERFUCKER.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

My initial impression of Roosh is that he exists mostly in order to promote lesbianism, by making any straight women seriously reconsider whether or not they want to be fucking men, because what if one of the men turns out to be like him?

Bostonian

JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL. I hate dipshits like Sunshine Mary.

pecunium

Little Mary Sunshine: So I will take it that no one actually can link to the quote?

Does your computer not work? Because I linked to the first link to the page… the link that preceded your asking for it. The link that you could have followed when it was made, in response to your inveigling implication.

Do you read what is said to you, at all?

It was a link to manboobz because it was already extant as a link to Roosh and I see no reason to give him more link-karma.

Care to explain why your readers are better judges of Roosh than we are?

Care to tell us why you think we are lying?

Because you are saying we are lying when you say the quotations we served up (with the links you ignored) aren’t good enogh to judge him on.

So what is it about him you find so credible?

ZA0
ZA0

Good gawd, Roosh again………

Futrelle, you’re awfully obsessed with this guy.Maybe you’ve got a crush on him! 😛

pecunium

I don’t hate Mary. I just can’t respect her. The double-dealing, the cognitive dissonance, the smugly, smarmily delivered sense of self-righteous dudgeon she bring to everything she decides to talk about, coupled to her willful refusal to tolerate than anyone could; in good faith object to her telling them they are loathsome and deserving of abuse (drunk people can’t get raped?) while pretending to a level of sanctifying grace because she said some magic words, and so she can look down her nose at all the people who aren’t going to join her in the heaven she thinks awaits her…. fuck that noise.

I’d like to see a bit of that heaven here on earth. if God is so fond of His creatures, than it’s a good an holy thing to help them; to take them as they are found: as God made them.

As He told Peter on the roof, “Nothing is unclean which I have made,” which ties into what Jesus said, “what you have done to these, the least of my brothers, you have done to Me.”

If those two things are true, then we all have to pray that Hamlet is right, and no one shall be treated as we deserve, for who among us can ‘scape a whipping?

I’ll live my live according to Micah, thank you very much: Loving Justice, Doing Mercy and walking humbly with my God. I shall hope this is enough to show my love for His creation, and so be numbered among the sheep, that I may be hear Him say, “Rest, thou good and faithful servant.”

And if there is not a God.. then doing that is all the more important. Because that means the only shot at heaven we have is to make it here on Earth, and people like Mary are the Devil Incarnate, for they foster cruelty and preach hatred; trying to impose misery for no good end.

Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar’s, and let God tend His own garden.

Shiraz
Shiraz

Wow, a gay joke. ZAO, fess up, you’re an 11-year-old, yes? Get to bed, young man.

ZA0
ZA0

I will say this though, it doesn’t hurt to be polite when you meet a woman for the first time or you go up and chat with her at a dive bar or a swanky night club(LOLz! My favorite hangouts), but there’s a fine line between being a gentleman and being a doormat! People are suspicious when somebody they don’t know comes up and start being all nice to them….It makes them suspicious that this stranger wants something from them. If a woman sense this, she will not have any respect for you. Showing irreverence for her at the start is the best way to go; but ya don’t have to be an asshole about it! HTH

hellkell
hellkell

ZAO/MSN, put a cork in it. Isn’t it past your bedtime?

clairedammit
clairedammit

there’s a fine line between being a gentleman and being a doormat

if you define “being a gentleman” as “treating her she’s a person” then NOPE NOT A FINE LINE it’s pretty much the width of an interstate highway

hellkell
hellkell

Of course women are suspicious that you want something, because you do. If you think you aren’t obvious, think again.

ThatGirl
ThatGirl

OK I found this Roosh guy. I always confuse him with the Rosey guy and some other one in the floppy hat. He did say real rape but then at the end weasels our and makes it sound like it was really all a game.

Rape Game: Used for when a girl is acting either difficult or prudish. Drag her to your place and tell her you’re going to have her way with her and there’s nothing she can do about it. Throw her on the bad, rip off her clothing, and do what you promised while ignoring her fake protests. With some girls you need to simulate rape conditions to get the bang, but be careful because rape game correlates highly to unprotected sex. The last thing a girl cares about when getting fantasy raped is using a condom. Also, you might want to use a fake name and safe house when running rape game in a Western country

clairedammit
clairedammit

HTH

Is it 1999 on the internet tonight?

ThatGirl
ThatGirl

you might want to use a fake name and safe house

Hmm

Shiraz
Shiraz

I can’t even remember what the hell HTH means.

Cliff Pervocracy

If sex is something you want “from” a woman, instead of “to do with” a woman, then I hope she does figure that out, and fast.

aworldanonymous

ZAO, kindly read the rape game segment of this before defending your PUA bullshit:

Wisteria
Wisteria

pecunium wrote: “Why do you want to believe someone who advocates raping women doesn’t believe in raping women?”

Because she’s a rape apologist herself. If you have a strong stomach, read that disgusting post on her blog (or her husband’s blog, not sure who actually owns it). There’s even a prayer, part of which I quote here: “We ask that a truthful definition of rape would be preserved in the church; we ask that you would protect and comfort victims who have truly been sexually assaulted.”

I guess that would be the eight-year-old virgin on her way to First Communion with blood on her white dress to prove she was an actual virgin.

If sunshinemary represented all Christians, I would be an apostate.

ZA0
ZA0

hellkell:

1)I aint MSN. I’m ZAO, capisc?

2)It’s 8:40 PM PST, so I’m just gettin up! 🙂

fembot

@Zao

Most people have no problem differentiating between a friendly, respectful person, and an obsequious, buttkissing doormat. The only options for men out there aren’t “buttkissing beta” or “asshole alpha.” There is actually a wide range of socially appropriate behaviors a young man could demonstrate when talking to a woman.

aceofsevens
Reply to  sabresguy5

Sunshinemary, so you want someone to link to quotes that show Roosh supports rape, but you don’t want links to Manboobz where it was previously covered and you want links to Roosh’s site, because you don’t care to read it for some reason. (Both have been provided.) What would you consider valid evidence other than hearsay from your readers?

ZA0
ZA0

I’m not giving a formula, I’m just expounding on what worked for me. If you’re goal is to hook up, then it’s bit trickier than just being friendly and respectful.

That’s why back when I was single, as in, when I met my gf for the very first time I did not shower with her compliments. Complimenting someone you don’t really know, especially when you’re trying to woo them, certainly does give off that creepy desperate vibe. You figure out what to do when you’re actually there, but it’s not unwise to remind yourself of what not to do.

fembot

This is true. People can often tell when you are being sincere or not. But it is possible to be friendly without complimenting a person. I guess I just take social graces for granted, since it has never been a challenge for me.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

It’s funny how it never occurs to some people that there are options other than “shower with compliments” and “playfully insult”. It must suck to have social skills that limited.

pecunium

Friendly and respectful always worked for me. Somewhere in there someone “made a move” (usually something on the order of, “would you like to go someplace more private”, but it was the friendly and respectful that got me to that point.

pecunium

Wisteria: Yeah, I know she’s a rape apologist. The way she asked the question gave the game away. By spending time with Roosh they were, “consenting”.

Her ilk are part of my disaffection from being an active catholic. My baseline theology is shaped by doctrine, but between Ex cathedra and people like Mary Sunshine, the US Church is hard to tolerate.

When I need ritual I attend a High Church Anglican Parish, or an Orthodox one. For community I attend Quaker meetings, or spend time with Jewish friends.

RubyHypatia
RubyHypatia

That Roosh guy is dead inside. I feel sorry for him.

pecunium

And this isn’t rape, I’m sure. She had wine., after all.

Bronx DA decides to defer charges

Of course the Bronx drops 25 percent of cases, and won’t open a rape case if the victim waits more than 24 hours to report it.

Pam
Pam

Or how about women claiming to be raped in order to get attention…. that’s a real dandy of a theory she’s got goin’ on:

“Why do women want to claim that they were raped after having sex? The reasons are many and varied, and you can read more about this at the Community of the Wrongly Accused, but I think it is often an attention-getting ploy. No matter how often Hanna Rosin writes articles stating that men are no longer necessary, the truth of the matter will not change – women want men’s attention. We are highly motivated to seek it out; getting it seriously reinforces whatever behavior led to the attention. If women get attention from men for claiming they were raped, and if other women notice this, there will be an increase in women saying they were raped. There is an excellent article on this dynamic at UMan entitled Drama and Male Heroism”

Yes, Self-righteousmary, you are absolutely radiant with Christlikeness.

Pam
Pam

If sunshinemary represented all Christians…

She doesn’t.

princessbonbon

For some reason the phrase “Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy” popped into my head when I read the snippet Pam posted.

Oh here is why.

AliasC
AliasC

Yes, because being asked what you were wearing, what you were drinking, if you really secretly meant yes when you said no, if you fought back, if you were “rape-raped,” if you brought it upon yourself in one of a million ways you could have been less than a “perfect” victim…That’s some fucking awesome attention, Mary. Sign me up for some of that shit.

This “attention” is EXACTLY WHY so many women DON’T report being raped. You’ve got it one hundred percent backwards.