men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny PUA rhymes with roosh sex vaginas

Roosh the PUA dude: Women are “lubricated holes that exist mostly for a man’s sexual pleasure.”

Some holes are treacherous.

Our dear friend Roosh, the pickup guru, has written some (self-published) books! One of them is called Day Bang. It’s an instructional manual for dudes who want to know how to convince ladies to have sex with them … in the daytime. It contains this bit of wisdom:

When it comes to how you view the girls you’re approaching, I’d be careful about having too much respect for them. While I’m not saying you should hate women, my initial impression of them is that they’re lubricated holes that exist mostly for a man’s sexual pleasure.

Yeah, nothing even vaguely hateful about reducing women to a body part.

I know all too well that putting them on a pedestal will make it challenging to get to sex within a short amount of time since girls can literally feel when you value their pussy. It’s a fact that nothing dries up an individual pussy more than if it suspects it’s being idolized by a man.

And nothing makes a woman’s vagina dry up and sew itself shut faster than learning that the guy macking on her is relying on a book that describes women as if they are their vaginas, and vice versa.

pecunium

sunshinemary: Perhaps, before you pontificate you might familiarise yourself with his work.

He complained that Iceland was boring, because he didn’t have to manipulate women to get them to sleep with him. He has no real belief that women are allowed to have boundaries, and thinks their only purpose is to give him a warm place into which he can masturbate.

He boasts that he tricks them into not using condoms.

The evidence of his writing is that he has perpetrated rapes. Not, of course, that Todd Akin, or Paul Ryan, or Rick Santorum would call them rapes. but rapes nonetheless.

pecunium

feministgamer: Someone please enlighten Mary…

I don’t think it’s possible.

cloudiah

Whole posts have been written on the subject:
“I find the only word that means no is ‘stop.’”

“I pretended I don’t hear her the first time she told me to drill slower or not to go so deep.”

Not that she’ll listen, but in case anyone else needs a reminder.

aworldanonymous

@aceofsevens

Rape Game: Used for when a filly is acting either difficult or prudish. Drag her to your place and tell her you’re going to have her way with her and there’s nothing she can do about it. Throw her on the bad, rip off her clothing, and do what you promised while ignoring her fake protests. With some fillies you need to simulate rape conditions to get the bang, but be careful because rape game correlates highly to unprotected sex. The last thing a filly cares about when getting fantasy raped is using a condom. Also, you might want to use a fake name and safe house when running rape game in a Western country.

There’s all the proof I needed that Roosh is a rapist. I really want to see this bastard behind bars, just knowing he’s out there on the prowl in mainstream society makes me fear for every single one of my female friends.

pecunium

sunshinemary: Why do you want to defend Roosh? Is it just an excuse to do some backhanded slut-shaming?

Here, in case you don’t want to bother your pretty little head, are some of the extracts of his “game”

Rape Game: Used for when a girl is acting either difficult or prudish. Drag her to your place and tell her you’re going to have her way with her and there’s nothing she can do about it. Throw her on the bad, rip off her clothing, and do what you promised while ignoring her fake protests. With some girls you need to simulate rape conditions to get the bang, but be careful because rape game correlates highly to unprotected sex. The last thing a girl cares about when getting fantasy raped is using a condom. Also, you might want to use a fake name and safe house when running rape game in a Western country.

That’s the shit you are giving your smarmy “benefit of the doubt” to.

Wisteria
Wisteria

sunshinemary, I think it’s because he appears to think of women and girls as only holes for men to enjoy. Think about that. If a person isn’t even acknowledged to be a person, only a hole whose purpose is for men’s enjoyment, how much respect can he possibly have for a woman? How much respect does he most likely have for any of her desires or wishes, including her desire not to have sex with him?

I don’t know if he rapes, I have no proof he does. He comes across as so incredibly disrespectful and creepy, I wouldn’t ever want to have any contact with him. I know that my criteria for wanting to make love with a man aren’t the standard for all heterosexual or bisexual women, but when someone appears to be as creepy as he is, it’s hard to believe he has many women chomping at the bit to have sex with him.

pecunium

And note… “Difficult or prudish”.

That would be a woman who is saying, “no, I am not interesting in fucking you”. A “Good Girl” The sort you approve of.

How about this one: Caveman Game (a.k.a. Brazilian Game): You grab a girl in the club, pull her close to you, and have a very basic conversation for one minute (if that) before you try to kiss her. Ignore her inevitable resistance by holding her body and head in place. Even if she keeps her lips completely closed while you kiss, try to open them with your tongue.

I’m sure he’d never dream of following it with the Rape Game if she was being so “Prudish” as to deny him the chance to stick his tongue in her mouth.

Sleazy Game: You’re always pining to get back into her place or yours, because once isolated in a bedroom you know that sex has a very good chance of occurring. In fact most of your game revolves around making this happen. For example, a couple times I purposefully missed the last subway train home to ask the girl to crash on her couch, knowing she wouldn’t refuse. And then I bang. It pays to be sleazy.

Yep… wiling partners, all the way.

aworldanonymous

I still fail to see why people defend this kind of stuff. It’s just plain wrong.

pecunium

worldanonymous: Some do it to keep women, “in their place”. If they don’t wait for marriage then they “deserve” this sort of treatment.

Look at mary, who implied it can’t be rape, no matter how Roush talks about it since the women must all be willing.

clairedammit
clairedammit

Games like this are another reason why PUAs like to hit on women as young as possible. I probably would have fallen for this when I was 17 or 18, but by the time I was 20, nope!

hellkell

Oh, Sunshine, please take your benefit of the doubt for poor, put-upon, rapey fucking Roosh, roll it into a tight ball, and stick it up your ass.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help
The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Well, we knew he was a lyingfuckwitloser, so no surprises there.

hellkell

Clairedammit: I probably would have fallen for some of that in my early 20s, but reading that at 40, all I can think is “I’d punch a guy who did that to me.”

Cliff Pervocracy

Re “Sleazy Game”: That actually makes me feel bad about the times when a guy’s slept over because he got snowed in or whatever, and we had sex because it was fun and we were both horny. I don’t like to think that was just some damn game he was playing and that he thought I was stupid for going along with it.

Re “Rape Game”: HOW THE FUCK IS THAT DISTINGUISHABLE FROM ACTUAL RAPE

pecunium

Cliff: It’s not.

MorkaisChosen
MorkaisChosen

Re: Rape Game: … Yeah, what Cliff said.

1. Assume consent.
2. Ah, she’s acting as if she doesn’t want to fuck me – clearly she fantasises about being raped!
3. Fake-rape her. This is distinguishable from rape, because she wants it.

ThatGirl
ThatGirl

The “rape game” is definitely on my list of “worst things I’ve ever read, ever.”

sunshinemary

Hey, I just asked a question! I am not defending this guy. Don’t think that because I am a pro-patriarchal Christian that I have much in the way of common ground with PUAs. But if a woman consents to sleep with a misogynist, it’s her right to do so. Also, if she agrees to act out a rape fantasy scenario with him, that is their business alone. On the other hand, if he truly is taking women without their consent, then that would be rape. The quote above, if that is what he wrote, is disturbing. I agree with you on that.

Cliff Pervocracy

“Also, if she AGREES to act out a rape fantasy scenario with him, that is their business alone.”

I totally agree. And it’s incredibly clear that he doesn’t give a shit if a “hole” agrees, or even fully understand that agreeing is a thing a woman can do or not do.

hellkell

Sunshine, Roosh isn’t really down with the whole “asking for consent” thing, so her agreeing to anything in a clear cut manner when dealing with him is suspect at best.

MorkaisChosen
MorkaisChosen

Yeah, I have no problem with acting out rape fantasies if everyone involved is consenting fully.

“Used for when a girl is acting either difficult or prudish. Drag her to your place and tell her you’re going to have her way with her and there’s nothing she can do about it. Throw her on the bad, rip off her clothing, and do what you promised while ignoring her fake protests.”

Nothing there suggests she’s said she wants this.

aworldanonymous

@sunshine

Problem is though, he just assumes that they’re consenting, that all women always want sex all the time, everywhere. This is a horrible horrible man.

It’s funny how the only time Little Miss Sunshine ever approves of women having women having the right to act independently is when they’re choosing to get “pretend raped.”

heidihi
heidihi

@SunshineMary, it’s incredibly disturbing to me who you decide to give the benefit of the doubt to, and who you decide to judge from day 0. I honestly feel really bad for you and I hope you’re just a troll instead of a brainwashed person for your sake, because the way you put your faith in people who write out loud up front that they seriously RAPE PEOPLE is really really sad to me, especially if you are doing it in your outside-the-internet life.

Cliff Pervocracy

Katz – I know, right? Of all the times to be kink-positive and “consenting adults can do what they like”…

pecunium

Little Mary Sunshine:

Bullshit. You asked a leading question. You chose to accuse us of lying with that question.

Yes, I said you accused us of lying. You challenged our representation of Roosh, while admitting you knew fuck-all about him. So you think we have no integrity, is that it?

What the hell are you smoking?

Why, in the name of all that’s hole should you need to use a fake name and have a safe house if it’s consensual?

Because it’s not. Throw her on the bad, rip off her clothing, and do what you promised while ignoring her fake protests.

Crist on a crutch but you are a sad pretense of a decent human being.1

Disturbing. Not damning. Not something to be taken at face value…. no, you want to pretend he’s engaging in a bit of consensual fantasy, and that the women he’s refusing to listen to the protests of actually want it.

You codone rape, by refusing to admit it, when the rapist is telling other people how to commit them.

ShadetheDruid
ShadetheDruid

I wish that every time I thought “i’ll just see what bullshit sunshinepantsmary has on her blog today”, my browser would just go “argleblargle no!” and redirect me to kittens…

pecunium

Sorry, I was upset.

All that’s holy, and condone.

The rest… well I was trying to restrain myself.

It’s internally consistent from her perspective: If it involves a man dominating a woman, then it’s OK.

sunshinemary

If someone can provide me with the link to the Rape Game comment on Roosh’s blog, I would be grateful. I would like to discuss it with some of my own readers, some of whom read Roosh’s blog.

hellkell

So your readers have common ground with Roosh? Well, isn’t that… special?

Go find your own link, hypocritical godbag.

pecunium

It’s the dishonesty in her approach that annoys me. I spent five years as a journalist. Then I spent 16 as an interrogator, and interrogation instructor. I know how to use questions. I know what certain types of question are designed to do.

And she pretends to innocence.

Which is a form of false witness. She’s calling us dishonest with the questions. She presumes (because she admits to having not read the source material) that we have no basis for our claims.

Then when called on it she clutches her peals, and still rejects the truth in his words.

If Varpole hadn’t worn it out I’d say she was vile; but he’s debased it too thoroughly. She’s reprehensible. A pathetic cloak of pseudo-traditional piety, hiding a willingness to accept the most appalling abuse of those whom she thinks not properly devotional to her god.

Hypocrisy in action, clothed in the gilt of self-righteousness and armored with disdain, for people and truth.

pecunium

What? Weren’t you paying attention?

Sixteen Kinds of Game, by RooshV

pecunium

Your readers like Roosh? That’s mighty Christian of them.

hellkell

That’s the part the boggles me–professing ignorance of Roosh, but knowing her readers like him. Someone’s being dishonest and making Baby Jesus cry.

sunshinemary

So I will take it that no one actually can link to the quote?

I know of Roosh, of course; I never said I didn’t, but I don’t read his blog.

I have diverse readers, as any blog does. After all, I read Mr. Futrelle’s blog; that doesn’t mean he agrees with me. I don’t agree with my readers on all issues either.

aceofsevens
Reply to  sunshinemary

It’s been linked to twice. Once by me right after your initial question, then by pecunium a couple minutes ago.

hellkell

Did you not click Pecunium’s link? Sorry no one can do that for you, you’ll have to figure it out on your own, or get a man to help you.

hellkell

Have you heard of Google? I hear you can find almost anything there.

clairedammit
clairedammit

You begged for it, Ms. Sunshine.

16 Different Types of Game

Cliff Pervocracy

…so, if you get the link and you’re convinced it’s real, that’ll change what exactly?

I mean, if it would stop you being a rape-excusing misogynist, I’d drive to your house with the URL traced in caviar on a silver platter, but, y’know, I’m not putting good odds on that working.

hellkell

Fuck her, she’s trying to say that because we’re not falling all over ourselves to help her find what she can do on her own, that the quote doesn’t exists and we’re hiding that from her.

hellkell

Cliff, I would help you trace that if I thought it would help.

Clairedammit: you’re awesome.

lauralot89

I don’t know if the “Rape Game” vileness is the most sickening thing I’ve ever seen on this blog or not, but it’s up there. Good God.

sunshinemary

Pecunium’s link was useless; it was a link to manboobz.

I prefer not to Google Roosh myself. I do not want to read his site. It is not appropriate.

Thank you, Claire, for the link. I’ll discuss it with my readers and see what they have to say about him.

Good night, everyone.

clairedammit
clairedammit

^LMAO

Goodnight, Mary.

hellkell

Aaaaaaand that’s why people like Mary make my ass itch–they’re more than willing to let someone else roll around in the muck and get them what they want, but Heaven forfend they get their skirt dirty.

Fuck off, Sunshine.

Cliff Pervocracy

“Show me that he really said this or I won’t believe you!”
“I won’t read his site!”

ALL MY …S

Cliff Pervocracy

…If we use more naughty words, will Mary start considering us “not appropriate”?

Because if so, fuck penis vagina shit asshole.