antifeminism beta males disgusting women evil fat fatties evil women girl germs kitties marriage strike men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny MRA reddit that's not funny!

MGTOWers, a little late to the party, try their hand at a Downfall parody video

How to make a hilarious “Downfall” parody, in two steps.

Step One: Make one like this.

Step Two: Don’t make one like this.

Naturally, the second video here went over like gangbusters on the Men’s Rights subreddit.  One critic declared:

Another had this suggestion:

I dunno. “Your_Fun_Counselor” doesn’t really strike me as being very much fun at all.

cloudiah

Bagelsan, you are a cephalopodaphobic bigot. Next you’ll be claiming cuttlefish control the international banking system.

@Joe

You’re probably right about the Daily Mail. However, even a biased source is better than your ass, which so far has been the only source you’ve given for your assertion of who does the low income work in Britain.

Bagelsan

Bed bath products are misandry.

Falconer
Falconer

MGTOW is not giving up work entirely! It’s working just enough for yourself and no more. I live on less than the tax-free allowance level in the UK. About 1/5th of what I used to earn in my last salaried job.

A couple years ago, President Obama was talking about raising taxes on income over $250,000.

A whole bunch of people were so angry that he was REZZIN UHR TEXIS that they were rattling their sabers about purposefully earning no more than $249,999, as though Uncle Sam were going to grab every thin dime they made over $250K, when in reality their taxes up to $250K would not increase and the increase over $250K wasn’t all that large.

So they were shooting themselves in the feet to spite their faces. (…I think I got that idiom right).

You, Mr. Joe, are so constitutionally opposed to paying taxes that you’ll intentionally hobble your earning capacity. Are you still using NHS? Are you still driving on roads? Hey, your wifi on your boat must be really great if you’re spending all this time arguing with Yanks on the WWW. How’d’you like this great infrastructure the tax payers have funded for you, leach?

Why shouldn’t we run you out of town on a rail, looter?

Bagelsan

No, I’m a cephalopodaphillic bigot! I only believe positive stereotypes about cuttlefish!

Gametime
Gametime

I love how Joe can rant for pages and pages about imaginary currency schemes, but can’t devote a single sentence to admit “Oh, yeah, I guess it’s possible to be racist against Muslims in the same way it’s possible to be racist against Jews despite neither group being a race in the traditionally understood meaning of the word.”

Have fun with all your racist buddies, Joe!

Bagelsan

And I’m not claiming anything, but I’ve never seen cuttlefish and the Rothchilds (sic) in the same room together…

Ugh

Also this is kind of hilarious:

In modern society, women on average work more than men. Men got an excess of reward, not of labor.

cloudiah

But then J03 cannot possibly be a cuttlefish! QED.

The First Joe

@indifferentsky – yeah, you know how on land you pull into a petrol station and there’s cameras and receipts and yaddayadda. Not on the river there’s not. Lots of old tech and cash.

@hellkell – oh, come on! You’re not seriously telling me you don’t know the Federal Reserve is run by a collection of private banks (e.g. JP Morgan, Chase Manhattan), these private banks get paid didvidends out of the Fed, and they’re run by the exact same fuckers! Arseholes like Dimon! This shit is a matter of public record! How CAN you be so utterly unaware of the fundamentals of the monetary system???

@Falconer

It certainly is a good thing for Joe that some men and women do work fulltime, and use that money to pay the taxes for his docks and to buy bath products from his employers.

“dividends”

Falconer
Falconer

Yeah, you know what, I like being able to eat, keep a roof over my head, and get a new Xbox game every now and again.

Hey, you live on a boat, I’ve got video games. De gustibus non disputandem, eh?

Plus, parents have to support their children, who don’t work (and aren’t allowed to work too much, depending on how old they are and your local child labor laws), so adults working more than is necessary to support only themselves is kind of a requirement for some people.

But you just go on feeling smugly superior to us all on infrastructure you’re not paying to support, you tax-dodging looter.

@Falconer

I think in JoeWorld men are always coerced into having kids, and then unfairly expected to pay for them.

Ugh

It is legit a hilarious thing about people who think Fight Club is a manifesto that they’re so out of touch with reality that they think the problem with the world is that people in general have TOO MUCH wealth and opportunity.

Sharculese

It never crosses your mind to wonder: when the peaceful MGTOW movement effectively pulls out the bottom rung – what if the next influx of the downtrodden won’t put up with all this shit? What if they rise up against the system? What if they overturn YOUR class privelege?

no im pretty sure they would be happy to take over the comfortable life a bunch of internet assholes insist on throwing a childish tantrum over

i mean, there’s no ‘when’ invovled, tho, because the keyboard commandos of the mrm arent ever actually going to accomplish anything except annoying people

@cloudiah: Touche!

howardbann1ster
howardbann1ster

@hellkell – He has something of a point about the Federal Reserve. (but not a real one!!)

You know how in America republicans are all ‘the government has no right to do that! Leave it up to private industry!!’

They were that way during the Great Depression too, during the Great Banking Crises.

Wikipedia has some rundown on the history of the compromises.

Sharculese

The Fed is privately owned? HUH?

it’s partly public and partly private. in a sense, yes, but not in the sense whiny compound dwelling goblins like joe want to believe it is

howardbann1ster
howardbann1ster

OMG, I ninjaed SharC!!!

This is huge for me… *sniff*

I’d like to thank all the boobzers… and Joe, for being a tendentious ass who calls me a racist for observing that the ‘hero’ of Fight Club is an over-privileged white guy….

Sharculese

it’s really funny that joe manages to identify issues where leftists might actually be willing to make common cause with him, and then manages to blow it by framing everything in terms of panicky go-nowhere outrage that instantly repulse anyone serious and just serves to stroke his clearly massive ego.

way to be an activist, joe.

Sharculese

joe would call a sunny day racist for shining on a mu5lim

thebionicmommy
thebionicmommy

@bionicmommy – you’re late to the party. You missed the whole grass eaters of Japan thing, that’s a HUGE thing.

Grass eaters in Japan are not MGTOW, but good job trying to inflate your numbers.

MGTOW is a label that came along after stuff that already happened. All those “where did all the good men go?” and “why won’t men ‘man up’ get a better job, marry and pay for kids?” articles you see everwhere, are about MGTOW.

You’re assuming that whiny dudes that blame women for their problems are “good men”. Guys that complain about the laws against rape and domestic violence do not make good husbands or fathers.

“Well ok, that’s super nice for women – Aaaaand they can pay for all that themselves. We’re not signing up for those bills, especially when we can be dumped, kicked out, made homeless, jailed and lose our kids on a whim.

Most couples divorce amicably and work out their own details on child custody arrangements and dividing the assets. You’re just repeating the myths MRA’s tell to justify their ridiculous pity parties.

Social conservatives in the USA are shitting bricks about MGTOW. Even if they are completely unaware of the clunky acronym.

LOL, no they’re not.

Western society was built on the EXCESS labour of men over and above what they need for themselves. The motivation was respect, a home, a wife and kids, and a retirement. That whole paradigm has been demolished, and men are down-scaling in droves.

Don’t forget how much society depends on the unpaid work of women. Feminists are trying to open doors so women can get those same high paying jobs you MGTOW are turning down. Your loss, dude.

I like float trips, too, because they’re a good excuse to drink beer and relax. I don’t think I could actually live on the river, though. But if you have a way to do, go for it. Nobody cares if you live on a boat.

The First Joe

@Ugh – Maths – it’s a thing. Tenses – also things. You are arguing with a strawman again.

@Falconer – Fail. Go back and read. I’ve paid PLENTY of taxes in my life. I still pay my NI (NHS contribution) even though I only earn X amount, not to mention I pay all the hidden taxes (sales) like everyone else. When I drove I paid road tax.
So fuck off with your bullshit.

Also, I’ve already said I sold the boat a couple years back. Jeez, it’s like you’re complete idiots who can’t read or something.

@Gametime – Judaism DOES have a heritability aspect, because anyone born of a Jewish mom is held (by Orthodox Jewish people themselves) to be automatically Jewish, but Judaism has the option to “convert in” too…. And then you’ve got Sephardic vs. Ashkenazi vs. Ethiopian Jewish people who are apparently of different races from one another, but all are Jewish people… So it’s a religion that is also a kind of a constructed supra / quasi racial identity. Even the term anti-Semitism is confusing as it is understood to mean anti-Jewish, but the Semitic peoples includes the Arabs…

Not that it’s relevant to anything in particular, other than being an effort by you, purely to try and obscure the fact that YOU ARE A RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC BIGOT.

howardbann1ster
howardbann1ster

Homophobic? I thought everybody else in the thread was happily celebrating the overt homoerotic overtones of Fight Club? I mean, did I just imagine the part where Brad Pitt didn’t wear a shirt for that movie?

Bagelsan

Where’d the homophobic come in? I thought I was the only one talking about how kind of gay Fight Club is?

Bagelsan

Can cuttlefish froth at the mouth? ‘Cause this one is.

hellkell
hellkell

Because I’m all out of tinfoil and don’t give a tiny rat’s ass.

Ugh

Where did I even use math?

Which strawman? You show up here several times a week to argue that our precious consumer society is about to fall and all the women will be so sorry. In between posts, you stuff keywords into articles about fabulous deals on bath products. Then I called you a hypocrite.

You say MGTOW don’t care what society thinks. So why are you here? Why not log off and donate your internet bill money to your municipality to pay for the road/dock construction you keep mooching.

When I drove I paid road tax. So fuck off with your bullshit.

Yeah, and those roads now carry products to you. The savings are built into the price. Good job freeloading.

The First Joe

@thebionicmommy – Yeah, right, legions of wealthy divorce lawyers with flashy cars and second homes disprove your bullshit right off the bat.

@Ugh and Falconer – between you, you should now have enough strawmen to thatch a roof.

Falconer
Falconer

So you’re opposed to the income tax. Gotcha.

Why do you hate the troops, Joe? You’re not pitching in to pay their salaries and buy their equipment! I guess you don’t like HRH either, and don’t want to pay for her tea & biscuits.

On the other hand, guess you had no part in that time Papa Ratzinger came to the Isles and the pound-payers got stuck with the bill. Was it 6 million?

Sharculese

yeah dude, the trick to getting called on having blindly recited one factor of a well known mra shibboleth is to just repeat another factor of that same shibboleth. you are really great at this arguing thing.

Papa Ratzinger

Okay, I cannot be the only one who always thinks Lady Gaga is referring to him when she sings “Papa-paparazzi!” in that song, right? Please?

Ugh

Where did I misrepresent you, Joe?

Do you not spend several hours a week here telling people gleefully that consumer society is about to come crashing down and all the women who depend on it will be so sorry?

Do you not depend on consumer society for your livelihood?

Do you not think that MGTOW means you don’t care whether women are sad about you leaving or not?

Sharculese

joe probably actually doesnt like those he is on record as being the sort of dude who moves to montana to stockpile assault rifles.

pecunium

Joe… the point, you are missing it.

I know how interest works. Person X lends person Y money (or an object) in exchange for Y+X.

I don’t dispute it. I, actually, made direct reference to the BofE lending £1.2 Million to the crown for the right to print bills.

But you said this: money that charges people for using it (i.e. USURY.

I’ve never seen a pound note demanding money from anyone. Even at that, the larger aspects of monetary systems (as we are using them, not looking at the ways in which other social orders use money) take advantage of that interest to keep the economy moving. If there were no debt (which is independent of interest; at the level of an economy), there would be no growth. This is why pegged currencies have to be pegged to a value higher than the market price for the commodity.

It’s why, when silver flooded into China (and to a lesser extent Europe) in the 16th/17th centuries, the economies collapsed. The value of the money was so divorced from the value of the metal that taxes weren’t worth what was being charged (it was more complicated, neither China nor Europe had really figured out the principles involved, and were both collecting taxes by weight, as opposed to by value)

But you confuse usury with interest. The one is a form of the other, but not all interest in usury. If you weren’t pig-ignorant it would a lot easier for you.

At NO POINT is the interest part of the money supply created. It must be gotten from someone / somewhere else, or further borrowing must occur to pay it.

But there is addition. Labor, goods, services. Those are created, and they add to the supply. It’s why commodity currencies don’t do well, they can’t keep up with the increase in real tradeable goods. This is because (wait for it) money is an abstraction. It has no real value. Not Gold, or silver, or oil, or loaves of bread. Money is a way to make dissimilar things similar (which has second, and third, order effects) and a way to make long distance trade possible.

It’s arguably the best, and worst, thing mankind has come up with. And you, you silly twit, insist on reifying it.

Ugh

Also, you did claim that Western society is mostly built on male labor, which isn’t correct. Unless you a citation more authoritative than the UN? (Not your ass this time)

Falconer
Falconer

Yeah, well, you won’t get to stay under it unless you help pay for the thatching.

And none of that fiat money, neither! I’ll only take Sacajawea dollars. The onus to determine how many Sacajawea dollars will make your roof thatching bill this month is on you, so keep up with the gold indices.

Hey, just because you want to pay all your bills in gold pieces, doesn’t mean you can actually get +5 ghost touch full plate of greater acid resistance, you know.

Bagelsan

@Falconer: do u want 2 by GP??

/WoW

Sharculese

sacajawea dollars are still fiat money

cloudiah

So, speaking of Star Wars…

The First Joe

@Ugh – now you’re just straight out making bullshit up. “Bath products”??? What the fuck? You’re fucking delusional! And you’re repeating that “manifesto” bullshit I already pulled you up on, troll.

Oh and look at the Shaming 101 “mooching”, “leech”, “looter”… Yeah, men who choose not to work themselves to death, (paying for all the shit other people want) get dickheads like you trying to shame us a lot. Still don’t care.

I thought you feminists were against shaming people, anyway? Hypocrit.

I mean, men who DO work their arses off paying for a family and taxes, get fucked over by the cops*, family court* and prisons* and wind up fucking peniless, suicidal, homeless, imprisoned and if they’re lucky get to see their kids every other weekend, or not at all.
(*paid for by their taxes!!!)

So, let’s see, choice:
1) Work really hard & pay loads of taxes to enable my own destruction at the hands of a system that loathes men and profits from our destruction. But morons on the internet will tell me I’m great.
Or
2) chill the fuck out, do the minimum work I can, enjoy my freedom. Morons on the internet will hate me.

Door number 2 for me! Fuck you all haterz!!! 😀

Also, you and everyone else keeps telling us how insignificant MGTOW is. So, if that’s the case – why does Futrelle have a site dedicated to attacking it? I mean, if MGTOW is sooooooo insignificant, it wouldn’t even be worth mentioning right?
You wouldn’t spend hours arguing with a MGHOW….

Your very involvement shows that you’re shitting it, just because we exist!

Sharculese

he doesnt. he has a site where he makes fun of misogynists. a lot of mgtow are misogynists. a lot of them are also incompetent do nothings whos total failure create something approach an actual movement instead of just ranting about women on the internet (sort of like you) is really really funny. so… you get make fun of.

but youre right dude, the fact that you got mentioned on a blog proves how important you are. that is just a solid piece of reasoning that isnt pathetic whatsoever.

Your very involvement shows that you’re shitting it, just because we exist!

well dude, if no matter what happens your gonna spin it as a reason to crow about how your winning, why dont you just gyow and stop annoying us?

Sharculese

seriously what would be the point of hating the whiny racist who brags about living in a cave? i mean youve set yourself up to not be effective at anything ever, so basically it’s just down to the fact that you seem really unpleasant and fly off the handle pretty easily. but i mean, we dont really have to deal with you because again, lives in cave, so… what would be worth hating?

Falconer
Falconer

Door number 2 for me! Fuck you all haterz!!!

Don’t let it hit ya where the Good Lord split ya.

The First Joe

@Ugh – I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it one last time – TENSE it is a thing. It means something. You FAIL. Again.

@Falconer – Hahahah! HRH is one of the richest people on the planet, she’ll manage! Also, there’s a net flow of £ from HRH to the state tax coffers under the Civil List agreement.
Also, also, yeah amazingly I’m not a warmonger! I’m especially against invasive wars of agression, you racist, warmongering bigot!

And: No fucking worries, I’m pretty sure I’m a better builder than you are!

@Pecunium – you’re still arguing with a strawman. You’re still stuck on this idea that precious metal is the ONLY alternative to usurious fiat money. Even though I’ve explained several times over that there are plenty of alternatives and even provided links to in depth disussion. You’re too dense for words.

Sharculese

also for a dude who is ‘chill[ing] the fuck out’ you seem to be incapable of approaching any topic with less than eye-popping rage. you seem like pretty much the opposite of chill, dude.

peniless

Typo or Freudian slip?

Sharculese

in all fairness seeing how youre an angry, reactionary islamophobe so its kind of understanding how he could have made that mistake.

The First Joe

@Sharculese – I like how it took two posts for you to tell me how much MGTOW doesn’t matter to you. Ahahhahaaha!

@Falconer – well, I’ve shown you up as an utter knobend, so I’d say my work is done here. Fuck you asshole!