douchebaggery men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny narcissism PUA rape rape jokes rapey rhymes with roosh

F*ck funnels, raw dogs, and garbage receptacles: Roosh on Romance

So, yeah, I’ve been reading some more Roosh.

Just a little FYI. It’s probably not a good idea to take dating advice from a dude who writes shit like this:

Your fuck funnel is the series of steps you take from the approach all the way to sex. Most girls will drop out as they go through your funnel by losing interest, declaring they have a boyfriend, flaking out, throwing up, or a multitude of other reasons that prevent sex. This means that for ever one girl you fuck, you have to approach a lot of girls. This is the basic law of averages, where no man fucks every girl he interacts with (even serial rapists have a failure rate).

Or this:

The best sex I’ve had was from mediocre girls who let me treat their bodies like garbage receptacles.

Or this:

I could probably have raw dog sex with 95% of all white girls, regardless of socioeconomic background. I only have met one girl that was super serious about using condoms, but I eventually fucked her without a condom too, so actually I change that to 100%. I could bang every white girl who lives in the United States without a condom if I desired, within three dates. I’m not kidding. I could do most of them raw dog on the same night. Here’s how to do it. ….

At this point our intrepid dating guru explains his clever Assange-esque (allegedly) method for convincing women to have sex with him sans condom, which involves repeatedly sticking his condomless penis into his dates until they stop resisting.

Note: He followed this post with another one about how terrified he was that he might have contracted HIV.

Oh, Roosh, is it entirely by coincidence that your name rhymes with “douche?”

speedlines
speedlines

They are people

they are *rejection machines*

*facepalm*

Eurosabra

Thing is, if I try shared activities, like a Parrot Flossing class, the reply I invariably get is “Look, I’m only here to learn how to floss my parrot. Please do not disrupt my learning, as it makes my parrot hostile and he tends to peck.”

@Burgundy: so you found someplace you get lucky. Good for you. Unfortunately, I don’t like going places where my body would be fetishized, which is the only thing that immediately springs to mind, along with Rule 34. And I don’t think women in general like “intelligence”, “compassion”, or “humor”, unless it’s attached to excitement/dominance. Or rather the women who like it aren’t in ANY of the places I’m looking. Or you may snark and say that I don’t have those qualities, which seems de rigueur here.

hellkell
hellkell

I have such a case of the creeps right now, and their name is Eurosabra. Dude, you may think you’re being charming, but I bet IRL the creep stank is coming off you to a degree that is visible to the naked eye.

Women don’t get off on rejecting men, but I bet they feel relief when they reject you.

red_locker

“As for rape, it’s really more of a horrifying abstraction, on the order of “who would do that? How is it even possible?” although one of my past partners is a survivor and we barely addressed the issue during the relationship because I knew I would be a horrible garbage train wreck about it if given the chance.”

…so, you willingly sabotage yourself in relationships? Am I reading this right? You’re whining about women being “rejection machines”, yet you pull shit like this?

burgundy
burgundy

The thing isn’t to go to a Parrot Flossing class and immediately start trying to pick people up. The thing is to go to a Parrot Flossing class, learn how to floss your parrot, talk to other people about their parrots, and get to know them so that if, after a few classes, you say “hey, want to get coffee?” they are more likely to say “why sure, I would love to continue spending time with you!” People actually do this kind of thing, you know.

My ex is a very short, overweight, disabled woman of color. I won’t say she’s had no trouble finding partners, because it’s not as easy for her as it might otherwise be. But she’s managed to have up to 7 simultaneous romantic (and sexual) relationships, with people who don’t fetishize her. I know enough women who are not interested in dominance that your generalizations fall flat. You are creating false choices for yourself in order to justify your behavior. That’s like saying it’s totally ok to be a con artist, because some people are born rich and it’s not fair that you have to work for it.

Dracula
Dracula

I don’t think women in general like “intelligence”, “compassion”, or “humor”…

Don’t think I can speak to “intelligence”, but as for compassion and humor, how the fuck would you know?

I knew I would be a horrible garbage train wreck about it if given the chance.

I think this is the only instance of genuine self-awareness I’ve ever seen you demonstrate.

hellkell
hellkell

Bullshit, bullshit, BULLSHIT.

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

This fucking guy.

Eurosabra, we’ve been over this before. Nobody here is a tipsy, club-hopping, twenty-two year old in a bandage dress and knock off heels. You don’t need to try this hard. You aren’t convincing anybody of shit. You are incredibly shallow, absurdly transparent, and -frankly- really gross and depressing.

I don’t know what you think you’re accomplishing here by offering yourself as a counter example of the rapey PUA represented by Roosh and others. But if I was a shy guy who actually read through your posts and the subsequent interactions on this blog?

I’d want to do my very best to avoid being you at any costs. Because between the pathological lying -and the complete lack of interest in any kind of relationship with a woman that might be sexually, intellectually and emotionally fulfilling- your counterexample just seems kind of shitty and pathetic.

Not every man -not even most men- think trolling nightclubs and trying to have one-night stands with women they don’t like is the height of fun, dude. Not past about 26, anyway.

Eurosabra

To put that in perspective, I’ve been suicide-bombed twice and remote-bombed once, so those are not abstractions but I do have the attitude of, “Yes, it happens, that’s what ‘they’ do.” And I’ve seen people bombed by “our” aircraft and denied medical care by “our” checkpoints, and I feel the same passivity. “We” do the same. After a certain point, I tuned out. I’m just not a very moral person, I fear, but I’m more of a rude assho7e in a bar, I back off rather than scare or coerce anybody.

As for gaslighting, yes, I don’t volunteer the information that I’m very mental-illness interesting. I used the fact that one of my medications was an anti-convulsant to claim to be an epileptic, when in fact I’m more interestingly dysthymic. Women routinely left me as soon as they found out about the depression, so I built a life around concealing it and that served me well for years to do so.

hellkell
hellkell

You’re not a very moral person? I had no idea. Do go on…

Dracula
Dracula

I’m just not a very moral person…

Oh, no shit? Thanks for pointing that out, I never would have noticed.

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

You are such a transparent fucking liar. Dude, you are only looking for women in nightclubs. You aren’t interested in intelligence, compassion or humor. That’s why you don’t seek out women who have these qualities. You lack these qualities and you don’t value them in a potential partner.

Please stop trying to foist your bullshit off on women.

Game recognize game.

Eurosabra

I like them just fine, it’s just that I get a lot of immediate, rude rejection. And I empathize, I’d hate to be seen as a target too, and I try my best to approach in an appropriate and friendly manner, just person-to-person. And “no” is a complete sentence, right? (I think one is still allowed to make one’s case, though.)

hellkell
hellkell

If you think that it’s still OK to keep up your pitch after “no,” you really don’t believe that “no” is a complete sentence.

Cut the shit–you’d love to be a target, but you aren’t, hence your weak sauce attempts at game and “mild gaslighting.” Do you think we’re that stupid?

Eurosabra

I don’t have hobbies. Outside nightclubs, I’m at various professional-field-related events, doing what everyone else is doing, following up on the latest trends and querying potential clients. I do a few exercise-related things where the group are real devotees who discourage trying to get a date. I do have intelligence, humor, compassion and charm, but they haven’t served me that well unless accompanied by confidence, persistence, and a certain degree of chutzpah. I think learning to be assertively masculine is more valuable than merely having good abstract qualities or even displaying them, given women’s preferences in general.

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

Game recognize game and right now you looking real unfamiliar.

Even men who are relatively/very successful at meeting women in the predominantly superficial environment of nightclubs, eventually want to meet a woman and/or women with whom they connect on a level that goes beyond “Are we fucking or what?”

The fact that you don’t want these things is because: 1) you genuinely dislike women and 2) you genuinely dislike yourself. Stop trying to make this about women, and “rejection”, and bunch of other bullshit. Scroll up; you were just talking about why you like rejection.

Again, you are absurdly transparent.

M Dubz
M Dubz

Man, @eurosabra, you’re proving all of the stereotypes about Israeli men true, down to the anxious masculinity. Knock it the fuck off and go get some therapy.

M Dubz
M Dubz

Also, you have no hobbies? None? Nothing that you enjoy doing outside of work, working out, and skeezing on girls at the club? Your life sounds bleak.

Eurosabra

Right, the absolutism. It’s never appropriate to ask someone if their decision could change sometime in the future, and under what conditions. That’s salesmanship, or excessive self-love, or entitlement, or something. “It is male, it is bad, u r doin it wrong.”

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

I do have intelligence, humor, compassion and charm,

Intellingence without even a modicum of self-awareness isn’t worth very much. You are sorely lacking in humor and compassion. You may be able to present a reasonable facsimile of these qualities in some place with dim lighting and loud music. But you don’t have them. And you know that.

As for charm – no. Not a drop. Every time you interact with posters here you attempt to use the principles of PUA and it has never, not one fucking time, come across as charming. Not once.

pillowinhell
pillowinhell

Oh for fucks sake! Euro. I’m not the least bit surprised women won’t touch you with the proverbial bargepole. Think about how many PUAs and generally shitty attitudes towards women types there are. Women are quite capable of figuring out you’re one of them based on previous experience.

Christ! Its not like you’re the first whiny guy compalining about lack of sex to get a pity fuck you know.

Eurosabra

I don’t enjoy much. I was let go as the most expensive (because disabled-ish) employee in ’08 and I’ve been running a sole proprietorship by the skin of my teeth (while wrapping up grad degree) w/not much health care and almost nil disposable income. The clubs (and sex) are where I feel ALIVE. I like food. I have a wonderful cat, and a nice video of her that I might be allowed to post sometime.

BlackBloc (@XBlackBlocX)

>>>why would Roosh bother “raping” women who weren’t willing?

Rapists are not people who are so hard up because they can’t find sex that they ‘have to stoop’ to rape. Rapists are people who like to rape, who get off on it. You might as well ask why a foot fetishist would bother sucking the toes of girls if he could get any girl he wants. Because the sucking of the toes (or the rape, for rapists like Roosh) is the part they’re looking for in the first place.

fembot

There is something odd about Eurosabra’s writing style. I can’t really understand half of what he is saying. I wish he would simplify.

Dracula
Dracula

Fuck you, pal. No it damn well isn’t appropriate to keep pushing someone after you’ve been rejected. It’s fucking sleazy and disrespectful. And it has fuck all to do with maleness, you weaselly little shit. Stop making excuses.

pillowinhell
pillowinhell

Euro you remind me of every creep who ever creeped on me in a club. Once I’ve told you “no”, you have every right not to be punched in the face by me. I have every right to ask the bouncers to toss your ass.

Yes. Good looking women get hit on a lot. Its not a compliment. Its annoying, frustrating and sometimes (like the numerous times I’ve been sexually assaulted in bars) scary. I’m there to hang with my friends and enjoy myself, not to get your rocks off. I have literally watched dozens of men watch myself or a friend turn someone down and immediately walk up to make their play. Because some men can’t wrap their heads around why women might be at a bar other than to fuck them.

And that is precisely the reason I stopped going to clubs and bars.

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

And that is precisely the reason I stopped going to clubs and bars.

Apart from the fact that he’s overly convinced of his “charm” one of the problems with Eurosabra posting here is that he’s obviously assuming that none of the people in this space have spent any time in bars and/or nightclubs.

Allow me to stand in solidarity with pillowinhell – getting hit on by dudes who won’t take no for an answer in nightclubs fucking sucks. And every time I want to go out dancing or to a show, I have to weigh how much I want to go out against the fact that I will at some point in the evening: be groped “accidentally”, be groped “deliberately”. and/or have to deal with some dipshit trying to run lame ass game on me.

fembot

I must be very lucky. I’ve never been groped or assaulted in a bar. But there was a guy who gave me his number (unsolicited), and when I said I wasn’t going to call him he threw a tantrum and shouted “Well I guess I’ll just jerk off, then!” But that was more funny than scary.

fembot

I got groped by a toddler at Disneyland once, though. I guess my bum was at his eye level. He grabbed both cheeks and squeezed. It was quite shocking!

pillowinhell
pillowinhell

Well, generally men won’t approach me. Apparently I have a helluva “don’t fuck with this bitch” face on whenever I’m in public. Every fucking time I get harrassed, its because I’m truly enjoying the moment (which is rare for me to do in public), or, I’m in a bar and some fuckhead has just the right amount of liquid courage.

I think I get the extra bonus groping because I’m tiny in most mens eyes. The place where I used to go to bars was aweful. Every fucking bar (except the trasheteria God I love that bar!) Was designed with the perv gauntlet. Essentially, there was always a bathroom next to a cordoned off part of the dance floor. And the men would line up the whole way along to the ladies room. Because we all know women who go to the loo are really just looking for a quicky amiright?

Plenty of men there learned to mind their feet ( tripping tipsy women is a great way to cop a feel apparently)and their hands in my presence, to the point where women I didn’t know would notice and ask me to escort them.

God I love the trasheteria!!! The ONLY bar I’ve ever been in where creepers were rarely seen and when sighted were swiftly and decisively dealt with. The only bar where I’ve felt completely comfortable walking in alone, having drinks and meeting people. And it closed….

pillowinhell
pillowinhell

So Euro… How many times does a woman have to send an admirer (blech) on his way for you to realize that perhaps SHE’S NOT THERE TO BE PICKED UP?

pecunium

Cervantes: It wasn’t a strawman. You said lots of people agree with Roosh, and that supports his argument. That’s the ad populam fallacy.

If Roosh is wrong (he is) then like the Church denying Gallileo, it doesn’t matter how many people agree with him. Your blather about, “the supposed purity of women” is part of why he’s wrong. Men like to fuck. Women like to fuck. People like to fuck. Fucking isn’t a defilement when women do it. There is no, “purity” involved.

Viscaria
Viscaria

As someone who was a 22 year old (and an 18, 19, 20 year old) in cheap heels at the club not so long ago, Eurosabra creeps me the fuck out. He also reminds me of the men that drove me away from clubs, because my (totally sincere) love of dancing like some sort of startled goose was overwhelmed by my fear and disgust at being touched without my permission, and being expected to explain myself when I didn’t want to fuck somebody. Like the automatic setting when you approach a woman should be “yes, I’ll fuck you,” and if she says no she’s breaking the contract and had better have a good reason. If she doesn’t have a good enough reason in the approaching man’s opinion, or if she — gasp horror — refuses to supply a reason, well then she must be getting off on rejecting men. Otherwise she would follow the rules of the game and sleep with him because he asked.

Eurosabra

Again, rejection is immediate, personal, and visceral, and some men treat it as a problem to be fixed by a modification of tactics and another iteration of the approach. That is wrong and wrong-headed. I know it’s wrong and wrong-headed, but I have to bite my tongue to prevent a follow-up question about what I could change.

I assume various bars missed having your business and regretted not being able to clean up their patrons and their atmosphere. Hopefully those men have corrected their behavior and learned better methods of approaching women. Obviously straight women who have such an abundance of unwanted approaches are also often approached by the men they want, and have no real understanding of near-constant romantic rejection, of having to be in the initiator’s role, and why one might have to play one’s romantic life as a bit of a numbers game. Enjoy life outside the clubs, you seem to prefer it, and to be temperamentally unsuited to the subculture.

Eurosabra

Not oddly, PUA refers to the “gauntlet” as the “Line of Death” and emphasizes that leveraging a design choke-point to force women to engage with you is creepy, wrong, and counter-productive. The “counter-productive” part is what convinces some to drop it, not the other bits, sadly.

fembot

Women can and are rejected, too, Eurosabra. Just because you seem think women have a limitless stream of potential suitors doesn’t mean that is fact. I have been rejected many times. It is not fun. But it sounds to me like what you are doing isn’t working, so maybe it’s time to try something else.

Dracula
Dracula

Won’t someone please think of the poor, harassing scumbags? They have no choice but to ruin your night out!

Dracula
Dracula

And y’know, occasionally assault you but never mind that! Remember, this is about those poor, neglected Shyguys who could never, I say never! be expected to make any real positive changes in their lives.

Rutee Katreya

Lie less blatantly.

Rutee,

Obviously, I talk to different PUAs, others whom Manboobzers don’t read on the web.

Rutee Katreya

Right, the obvious reason for this is that after months and months of you defending the creepy bullshit in Game as necessary for the socially awkward or the shy or whatever group you are trying to hide behind to get pity, you just so happen to have been replaced with an alternate universe version of yourself who strives to keep Game uncreepy, and only speaks to uncreepy PUA who you promise exist.

Or you’re just lying blatantly to us.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Creeper is still here and still creeping? What, no clubs open on a Sunday night?

Viscaria
Viscaria

Lol. I am hilariously unsuited to a subculture where asking before grinding your crotch into someone’s ass is considered foolhardy, because she might say no, and she wants it anyway otherwise why would she have gone to the club? But I think the subculture is the problem, not me.

I’m too old for those places now anyway. I’d stick out. If I wanted to go to a club, I’d probably go to one of the many in town that require women to be 21 and men to be 25, and I’d probably not be assaulted as a matter of course, though I’d still be dealing with creepy bullshit. But that’s fucked up too. All the creeps head to the 18 clubs to take advantage of the inexperienced young women, and all the young women get experience with constant creeping and find different places to go. I’d stick out now, as I said, but a man 10 years older than me would not.

Also, lo-fucking-l at the notion that I don’t understand how it feels to experience romantic or sexual rejection.

ShadetheDruid
ShadetheDruid

I don’t think you could even manage to make “Game” uncreepy no matter what you do. The whole thing is based on the premise of having some sort of grand, well planned out hidden agenda to get women, and that’s just creepy full stop.

hellkell
hellkell

The subculture? You PUA assholes seem temperamentally unsuited to be out in public. Way to blame women for their gropings–god forbid a woman just wants to go out and dance and have fun, regardless of the dipshits out there. I know you think women don’t do anything that isn’t related to men. Fuck you.

fatcat
fatcat

Wow, this makes me feel really lucky that I don’t get much hassle when I go out. I do enjoy going out and dancing, sometimes even on my own, but apparently there are lots of PUAs lurking everywhere *sigh*

pecunium

The subculture? Not so fucking sub. It’s an expression of the larger cultures more problematic problems with male/female relations. Going to a club is not an invitation to physical contact. Dressing provocatively isn’t an invitation to physical contact. Saying no means no; and the larger culture isn’t happy with that.

Clubs aren’t so much a subculture as a window to the underbelly of the larger culture; a place where the presence of alcohol and a more obvious expression of women liking sex is used by creeps and scumbags as an invitation to press on in ways which are, not strongly enough, discouraged in the larger community, because the women are asking for it, “as much.”

heidihi
heidihi

@RedLocker, Late to the party but um, i’m very sorry if i read that above correctly and you are dealing with a ton of bad feelings and depression; i do hope you can find a good resource to help you feel better, because you’re not a dick at all and i think you deserve to feel good about yourself 🙂 <3 !

pillowinhell
pillowinhell

Wait. I’m suppossed to put up with endless creepiness everywhere I go in public because men don’t notice that I sometimes get shot down by men I approach? Fuck that noise.

Yeah, the putdowns you guys hear are personal. Do you know why? Because being creeped on, or manipulated or forced to explain ourselves to every man who wants to fuck us has a very personal impact on our lives. Like not being able to hold a conversation with our friends without constant interruption. Like having men so persistant we have to hide in a bathroom and call friends to come get us because we’re being followed. Like being forced to leave bars we like and limit our social lives so we can somewhat limit the stress and unwanted advances. Also, so we can stay safer and not be seen as slutty sluts for having a good time with beer and friends should we be assaulted and try to report it.

@Red Locker,

It was more ” let me solve this with violence” issues on my part that led her to that, that I might beat down (or up) her rapist, because the crime crossed lines of religion in Israel, and I’m supposedly the powerful one, at least the member of the culturally dominant community. Blood feuds went on all the time, there is an old song ” Sarasnucha Ya Mohammed”. ” We castrated you, Mohammed.” It’s not really about the women at all, and the society is crap at helping survivors.