douchebaggery men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny narcissism PUA rape rape jokes rapey rhymes with roosh

F*ck funnels, raw dogs, and garbage receptacles: Roosh on Romance

So, yeah, I’ve been reading some more Roosh.

Just a little FYI. It’s probably not a good idea to take dating advice from a dude who writes shit like this:

Your fuck funnel is the series of steps you take from the approach all the way to sex. Most girls will drop out as they go through your funnel by losing interest, declaring they have a boyfriend, flaking out, throwing up, or a multitude of other reasons that prevent sex. This means that for ever one girl you fuck, you have to approach a lot of girls. This is the basic law of averages, where no man fucks every girl he interacts with (even serial rapists have a failure rate).

Or this:

The best sex I’ve had was from mediocre girls who let me treat their bodies like garbage receptacles.

Or this:

I could probably have raw dog sex with 95% of all white girls, regardless of socioeconomic background. I only have met one girl that was super serious about using condoms, but I eventually fucked her without a condom too, so actually I change that to 100%. I could bang every white girl who lives in the United States without a condom if I desired, within three dates. I’m not kidding. I could do most of them raw dog on the same night. Here’s how to do it. ….

At this point our intrepid dating guru explains his clever Assange-esque (allegedly) method for convincing women to have sex with him sans condom, which involves repeatedly sticking his condomless penis into his dates until they stop resisting.

Note: He followed this post with another one about how terrified he was that he might have contracted HIV.

Oh, Roosh, is it entirely by coincidence that your name rhymes with “douche?”

Bo-ring. Our trolls are not even trying today.

Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III
Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III

Yeah, he’s been a bit hit-and-run lately; let’s see if he digs in this time.

@Steele:

If being a mangina is equivalent to not being a rapist, count me right the fuck in.

Magpie
Magpie

@aworldanonymous – re-inventing yourself – go for it! It can be really freeing to realise that whatever you introduce yourself as, that’s who you are to new people. You are a nice person and you will do really well.

kirbywarp

By the way, Steele, how can you (as a man concerned about misandry) possibly think that using the term “mangina” is a good think? It’s a gendered slur (mangina), and it’s used to disparage men for not acting in a specific way. How is this a good thing in your head? Or is it only misandry if men you like are being put down?

Steele

It’s not. All it means is that you’ve really swallowed the misandrist-feminist paradigm hook, line and sinker. Disgusting.

Tulgey Logger
Tulgey Logger

Shorter Justaloser: Let’s play a game everyone! Rule 1: I win!

Longer Butthorn: I’m really concerned about the level of misandry in society, so naturally I use slurs against men with whom I disagree in lieu of any argument whatsoever.

kirbywarp

I know of vanishingly few self-aware feminists who think its ok to use the word “bitch” to disparage women they don’t like.

Steele

Kirbywarp – “Mangina” is merely shorthand for a male feminist; it is gendered, but it doesn’t refer to all men. Merely men who consciously choose evil.

ozymandias42

Um, yes, I am a loser. Thank you for noticing.

KathleenB
KathleenB

loser: You totally picked an appropriate user name. Go you. That doesn’t change the fact that you’re an asshat. A rude and presumptuous asshat, even.

CassandraSays

Gosh, Kirby, won’t you listen to Mikey and stop trying to be a decent human being? I can’t think why you aren’t taking his advice more seriously.

cloudiah

Steele, you need to get back to your blog. Your adoring public is waiting.

Tulgey Logger
Tulgey Logger

Riley: All I’m saying is when Xzibit brings that car back you gonna be “Bitches”.
Granddad: What did you call me?
Riley: No, no, I mean “Bitches” like you gonna have so many bitches that’s what niggas is gonna call you. No disrespect.
Huey: No disrespect? You just called your grandfather “Bitches”!
Riley: Yeah, but I don’t mean bitches in a disrespectful way. I mean it as a general word for women.

Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III
Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III

@ Steele “Disgusting.”

Excuse me? I’m not sure I follow you. Could you perhaps find a synonym for this word? One with a maximum of four letters would be best. If it rhymes with “tile” that would be a big help.

Steele

And Warp, from my interactions with you in the misandry debate, it’s become clear that you’re worse off even than most manginas, which is quite impressive. Everything filtered through the approved feminist paradigm. Disgusting.

Yes yes, run off to Says now, she’ll give you a treat.

KathleenB
KathleenB

Steele: If everyone here offends you that much, why don’t you go somewhere that won’t offend you? I don’t spend time on MRA sites because they make me queasy and induce anxiety attacks – it’s a mental health decision. Your comments here make me suspect that you find us equally offensive and gross. You might want to think about fucking right off.

And, you know, sticking the flounce.

Dracula
Dracula

So apparently decrying Roosh’s rape advocacy is “choosing evil”. Nice little movement you’ve got there, Steeledude.

@Steele:

If you were to ask, I’ll bet that people who use slurs like bitch would happily say that they wouldn’t apply that label to all women. Just the evil bitchy ones. That goes for a lot of slurs. Apparently, discrimination is just dandy as long as you only discriminate against people you don’t like.

By your own standards, you are disgusting.

Tulgey Logger
Tulgey Logger

Better yet:

Protip For Writers: We already know what gendered slurs mean, so explaining it doesn’t make their usage any better.

CassandraSays

Sure, Mikey, Kirby is welcome to share my popcorn as we make fun of you. As is everyone else here who’s not a dumbass.

PS VILE

Wait, Cassandra has a treat? Is it cookies? <3_<3 😀

cloudiah

@Cassandra, I tried to share popcorn with Kirby once. He ate ALL the popcorn, and then he ate my house.

CassandraSays

Um, I have pasta with tomato/mushroom/basil sauce? I’m thinking it might be a little difficult to mail, though.

KathleenB
KathleenB

kirbywarp: It’s really, really funny when garou characters in Werewolf call female garou ‘bitches.’ Because it’s kind of descriptive, not an insult.

Tulgey Logger
Tulgey Logger

Steele’s Super-Efficient Clear Unbiased Critical Thinking Rhetorical Strategy: Trash talk and gendered slurs!

ozymandias42

I WANT COOKIES

COOKIES FOR ALL MANGINAS

@Cassandra:

Amazingly enough I already have pasta with tomato/spinich/pepper/onion/zuccini sauce. I’m good. 🙂

Steele

There is also the fact that “mangina” has no history; it is a unique term coined by – I’m not sure – an early MRA, perhaps Angry Harry.

CassandraSays

Actually I think that after all the nonsense he’s made us read Mikey owes us some cookies.

(I don’t have any, sorry, just chocolate.)

Steele

In other words, “mangina” is no different from feminists who use the term “dude” in a misandrous manner. You have no problem with that – you have made yourselves very clear.

Tulgey Logger
Tulgey Logger

Um. Insulting men by calling them women has a very long history.

You do remember how you’re the one who thinks misandry is institutional, right?

ozymandias42

Awwwww. 🙁

*perks up* It’s okay! I have raspberry sorbet! I will share with everyone who thinks that it is wrong to rape people.

Pam
Pam

Wait, Cassandra has a treat? Is it cookies? <3_<3

Or perhaps something……ummmmmmmm…… bacon-flavoured??

kirbywarp

Steele, pretty much the entirety of everything the MRM complains about has no history. You gotta do better than that, dude.

(And yeah, “dude”? Misandrous? Get over yourself.)

Magpie
Magpie

Passing round my snack mix. It has pistachios, almonds, cranberries and white choc bits.

CassandraSays

Hey, I do have these. You can have one if you can make an entire comment without using the words “excuse me”, “vile”, or “mangina”.

kirbywarp

Also seconding what Tulgey said.

pillowinhell
pillowinhell

I’m sorry. Did we just get online negged by an idiot calling himself loser?

Try harder loser baby.

Dracula
Dracula

How dare you demand a proud MRA warrior of truthiness subsidize your cryto-misandro-feminist livehood with his hard-earned cookies?! Vile! VILE I SAY!

ozymandias42

I don’t think having no history makes it less sexist. As far as I know, “mancunt” is an insult that has never been used before, but that doesn’t mean you should go about calling people mancunts.

@pillowinhell:

He called himself “loser” to get out of the “you’re a loser” insult scot free. “Yeah, I’m all those bad things you say, I named myself that so I don’t care. You’re all those things for even interacting with me.”

CassandraSays

but that doesn’t mean you should go about calling people mancunts

Please don’t, or I’ll think I’m reading Weeping Cock and be confused about where all the jerks came from.

Gametime
Gametime

I still don’t understand why Steele chose “dude” to get all huffy over. I mean, I get the huffiness, that’s par for the course, but why “dude?” “Kiddo” gets thrown around about as often, and that’s much more obviously dismissive.

Honestly, Steele, can’t you at least manage to whine in a way that makes sense?

Steele

Insulting men by calling them women has a very long history.

You misunderstand the term. “Mangina” refers to a man who is completely deferent to women and feminism. In other words, he is a “man to the gina”.

ozymandias42

Wait wait wait. Dude is bad but “mangina” is A-OK? O.O

ozymandias42

Man to the gina?

LERN 2 GRAMMAR PLZ.

Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III
Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III

@ Ozymandias – I don’t know how it would go as an insult “mancunt” puts me in mind of a 1970s TV cop show. “Now… Mancunt – in Colour!”

“Well, well. If it isn’t the legendary Sgt Jack “Mancunt” Strezleki. Why do they call you…”
“I really don’t like to talk about it.”

Dracula
Dracula

In other words, he is a “man to the gina”.

You’re reeeeaaaally reaching, dude.

That was my point, Ozy. 😛

Using dude misandrously arguably has the exact same amount of history (far as I know). Usually it’s not “dude,” though, it’s “doodz.”

@Steele:

No, it isn’t. That definition is there, but it’s the only one that doesn’t have citations. Everything else is about men with female features. Again, calling them women.