douchebaggery men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny narcissism PUA rape rape jokes rapey rhymes with roosh

F*ck funnels, raw dogs, and garbage receptacles: Roosh on Romance

So, yeah, I’ve been reading some more Roosh.

Just a little FYI. It’s probably not a good idea to take dating advice from a dude who writes shit like this:

Your fuck funnel is the series of steps you take from the approach all the way to sex. Most girls will drop out as they go through your funnel by losing interest, declaring they have a boyfriend, flaking out, throwing up, or a multitude of other reasons that prevent sex. This means that for ever one girl you fuck, you have to approach a lot of girls. This is the basic law of averages, where no man fucks every girl he interacts with (even serial rapists have a failure rate).

Or this:

The best sex I’ve had was from mediocre girls who let me treat their bodies like garbage receptacles.

Or this:

I could probably have raw dog sex with 95% of all white girls, regardless of socioeconomic background. I only have met one girl that was super serious about using condoms, but I eventually fucked her without a condom too, so actually I change that to 100%. I could bang every white girl who lives in the United States without a condom if I desired, within three dates. I’m not kidding. I could do most of them raw dog on the same night. Here’s how to do it. ….

At this point our intrepid dating guru explains his clever Assange-esque (allegedly) method for convincing women to have sex with him sans condom, which involves repeatedly sticking his condomless penis into his dates until they stop resisting.

Oh, Roosh, is it entirely by coincidence that your name rhymes with “douche?”

pillowinhell
pillowinhell

I noticed that Roosh developed a paranoia about checking his genitals, but despite his months of visually checking himself he never mentions that he went to get TESTED. Nor did I get a sense that he abstained from sex for that time period. Most likely because he could be waiting up to six months for the tests to come back clean. And that would put a crimp in his sex life.

Monster

@pillowinhell

I read that whole post as confirmation that he is a.) a rapist and b.) has got at least one STD.

I don’t know wtf the point of the post was really.

“Girls who let me have condomless sex are filthy and diseased! I’ve had lots of unprotected sex with people I consider filthy and diseased, I’m the maaaan!” Well go Roosh! ugh.

drst
drst

I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again; if my choices were no sex ever again or sex with Roosh or one of his disciples, I’d take no sex.

Agreed.

Wetherby
Wetherby

I last had sex less than 24 hours ago. There’s a strong likelihood that I’ll have sex again within the next two or three.

And emotionally fulfilling sex with someone I care about, what’s more, which I’m willing to bet Roosh has never experienced in the whole of his worthless life.

How about you?

Shaenon

Roosh actually supports one of my pet theories, which is that part of the reason MRAs and other misogynists are so convinced “false rape accusations” are everywhere is that most rapists don’t know that they’re rapists.

Oh, they know. That’s why they get angry.

ostara321
ostara321

See, I somehow doubt that because..

the basic law of averages, where no man fucks every girl he interacts with

Shorter Roosh: I can fuck any woman I want! … Well, I mean, not ANY woman. C’mon, whaddya want from me?

Yeah, keep telling yourself that dude. Meanwhile, this white girl wants nothing to do with your rape-advocating self. Even if I DID have a hard time getting dates (I’m currently in a very satisfying relationship with a wonderful guy who regards my consent is vital to any sex act) I wouldn’t go near guys like Roosh. As others have said, if the choice were between celibacy and rape, celibacy wins every time.

Eurosabra
Eurosabra

Eh, I have crappy ideas, but my practice is safe and consensual, if not aleays sane (i.e. I have had sex when I was compromised by depression.) Intervening in the PUA scene here is hard because it takes standing in the scene for leverage, unless you can report something criminal.

Dracula
Dracula

…but my practice is safe and consensual…

Ain’t no way I’m taking your word on that.

Eurosabra
Eurosabra

{Shrug}.
I mean, Roosh gets official media pushback in Iceland and Colombia, so plenty of bad press and BOLOs.

Naira
Naira

@Ozy:

“I wonder how many of his “flakes” are women who didn’t call him back because they didn’t want to put up with someone who’s going to keep trying to fuck them without a condom.”

Methinks you are on to something. I mean, I’m terrible at getting back to people who give me an “OMG RUN!” feeling. It’s a terrible habit I have.

Part of me really hopes that Roosh is just some insecure asshat venting rage on the internet, rather than actually having done all the things that he’s bragging about. But my more cynical side says that if that really is the case, I may as well start clapping, ’cause Tinkerbell will TOTES take me to Neverland once she comes back from the dead.

whataboutthemoonz

I cannot +1 this enough.

Agreed.

+1 (I don’t know if I’m going to break the blockquotes again or not…)

If I can cuddle or talk for intimacy and masturbate for pleasure (clue stick: I can), then I have no incentive to actually have sex with someone. Why I would be expected to tolerate bad sex is beyond me.

So what’s the legal deal with confessing to crimes on the internet?

pecunium

I can tell you that he is wrong about his “raw dog” certainty.

I have friends/lovers who would make their “resistance” pretty plain. “Get the fuck out” is where it would start, and on the floor moaning while the cops show up is the where it leads if he doesn’t. Because they would sure as hell call someone if he didn’t leave.

Shitbird.

pecunium

…but my practice is safe and consensual…

Says the dude who admits to gaslighting.

Heidi
Heidi

Can I get a recap on Eurosabra? I don’t think I’ve been around long enough to know the back story.

ozymandias42

Naira: No, Roosh has the ring of truth to me. If he were telling lies, he’d make himself come off as being happy. :/ Instead he talks about how casual sex has no meaning for him anymore (so, of course, his solution is to come up with increasingly absurd situations to get laid in– “I want to have sex with a girl from every country! Who’s a virgin! In five days!”).

doctornic

Jesus. I made the mistake of reading some of his blog and the comments therein. I have no words.

ozymandias42

That’s also, afaict, why he rawdogs so much. Literally his only source of happiness in life. :/

aceofsevens

I’m sorry. Is he teaching me how to get laid or sell insurance to panicky seniors. It sounds just like being back at multi-level marketing.

Kakanian
Kakanian

>Note: He followed this post with another one about how terrified he was that he might have contracted HIV.

That made me chuckle. I mean, seriously?

Nanasha
Nanasha

You know how there are people who you read on the Internet and go “ew, a troll”? In this case, I am desperately hoping that he is just some virgin assmonger who cannot get within five feet of a woman without making her alarm bells go off. Because the alternative is that he actually has DONE at least some of the stuff that he writes about and that means that he *is* a serial rapist and he is just laughing in our faces about how he wont get in trouble for it and will keep doing it unless he is brought to justice. Ugh. Makes me sick.

Hesster
Hesster

What I’m wondering is how many of his “flakes” are women who caught onto his creepy rapist vibe and ran away so fast they left a vapor trail.

Chalk me up as another of those white women who wouldn’t have sex with Roosh or anyone associated with him if they were the last man on Earth.

ShadetheDruid
ShadetheDruid

Heidi: Of the top of my head (therefore, likely missing some stuff), Eurosabra is a PUA, known gaslighter, and (self-admitted) zionist.

Someone else will have to fill in the blanks, i’m awful at remembering stuff. o.o

ShadetheDruid
ShadetheDruid

And of course.. hit button, see typo.

*Off

2-D Man
2-D Man

Funnels do not work that way.

There’s a marketing tool called a ‘sales funnel’, so called because of its shape. It does work that way.

And yes, it is disturbing that he takes this approach to sex.

Nanasha
Nanasha

Dear Princess Celestia,

Please send Roosh and all Roosh-like individuals to the moooooooon.

Sincerely,

Me

GT_GiantTurtle
GT_GiantTurtle

While I get the need to counter anti-feminists’ disparaging of feminist worries with bellow-the-belt pointlessness, I’m somewhat unsure where the immediate claims of “no, I’m not ugly” or “no, I have sex” leaves us (me?) lurkers who are indeed not exactly conventionally good-looking and on a years-long dry-spell.

I AM dateless and ugly. I also have feminist concerns. Problem?

Plex Flexico
Plex Flexico

I really have to wonder if he’s just making all this up. I really, really, hope he is. I just don’t get how someone who claims they pull this kind of crap *all the time* can possibly still be walking free.

Oh, wait.

It’s only somewhere between 60% – 90% of rapes that are reported and only 25% of those that are reported ever see a conviction.

2-D Man
And yes, it is disturbing that he takes this approach to sex.

I wouldn’t call what that guy does “sex”.

wandarox

I’m late to this buuuuuut . . .

Again and again, this blog is for fat and ugly man and women that cannot get a date and don’t have a life or personality.

You know, I would say that I am a thin, relatively average-looking young woman who cannot get a date, but according to MRAs, thin, relatively average-looking young women who cannot get dates don’t exist, so . . . . there’s that. I mean, we can get tons of sex just by breathing, amirite?

Also, Roosh may not use condoms, but I think a personality like that is pretty effective birth control, in the long run. (Assuming he lies about his encounters, which I’m sure he mostly does– God, let’s hope so).

wandarox

I AM dateless and ugly. I also have feminist concerns. Problem?

I’m sure you have a life and a personality though. So you’re two up on MRAs!

Magpie

Some of the trolls like saying “you’re ugly”, “you’re dateless”, “you’re butch”, “women shouldn’t wear X” because the manboobzers respond by describing themselves, their sex life and their clothing. It helps the troll hoggle. (Where were those brain-bleachig corgi puppies, again?)

GT_GiantTurtle
GT_GiantTurtle

@wandarox
Well, yes. I guess I do have some of those.

Somewhat on topic, posts such as the “garbage disposal” loveliness actually makes me feel better about the dry spell thing: at least I don’t take the risk of coming across such types of… dudes.

BlackBloc (@XBlackBlocX)

I’m a fat man, but I’m FAB-U-LOUS. I’ll admit I wouldn’t hate to fuck more (roughly once a week, with the same partner), but that would cut into either work time or hobby time.

ozymandias42

I find it amusing they always go for “fat, ugly, and dateless,” rather than, say, “stupid, mean, and evil.” I’d rather be fat, ugly, dateless, and a good person than a supermodel with six girlfriends and a nasty streak.

Oh for fucks sake.

I’m shocked at the behavior of American women when it comes to condom use. Middle class white girls are, hands down, the dirtiest, filthiest type of girl I’ve been with.

We’re simply not educating people on how to have safe sex anymore. It’s the 21st century and Americans are being taught abstinence (!!!) instead of how to put on condoms like in Brazil or most European countries.

There are women whose “instinct” told them that having raw dog sex with me was safe! Me! A guy who basically fucks women for a living!

Girls are supposedly the more intuitive of our species, but if so many feel right about fucking me without a condom, then I must conclude that they don’t know shit. They’re all dirty little whores who truly disgust me with their sex habits.

How the hell can these all be in the same fucking post? “Middle class white girls are filthy because they don’t wear condoms. I fuck everyone without a condom at some point. I’m going to show you how to have sex with anyone bareback. Why aren’t we teaching anyone to use a condom? Why don’t girls use condoms with me?!?”

I’ll tell you why not. Rapist. That is all.

… if she lives in a metropolitan city and fucked you by the third date, she’s a bucket of disease and you’d be a moron not to bag it up. A man deserves the STDs he gets.

Roosh, not only are you basically a rapist, but by your own logic you are a moron and you are teaching your following to be morons.

Don’t even get me started on the doublethink where women who don’t insist on a condom are diseased, yet he coerces every woman into not wearing a condom, yet those women “disgust” him with their sex habits, yet men who don’t wear condoms are morons.

What the fuck is going on here?

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

If Roosh can get literally any white woman in the US to fuck him (without a condom no less)…that’s a lot of potential sex partners. If that was true (it isn’t), why would he feel the need to go anywhere else?

(I already know the answer to this, and it’s depressing – he thinks it’s easier to get away with rape in other countries.)

kirbywarp

Funny thing is, if they charge us with being fat, ugly, or sexless, what happens if we then say how we aren’t any of those things? We become desperate to show that we aren’t losers, therefore we are losers. There is no winning here…

Heaven forbid we charge them with the same thing. That’d make us desperate losers because we’re trying to imply that their looks or sex life matters.

ozymandias42

Cassandra: Apparently American women are all fat, entitled, ugly, masculine, flip-flop-wearing sluts.

…Man, if all it takes is wearing flipflops to get Roosh to stay away, I will wear SO MANY FLIPFLOPS.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

I hate flip-flops, but hey, if they’re a magic Roosh-repelling device I may have to invest in some.

kirbywarp

How is it that so many of the comments on that post are about how stupid you’d have to be to not wear a condom? And then congratulating Roosh on another fine post? I… don’t even… Urk.

Magpie

The manboobzers who are fat, ugly, dateless (and in my case, stupid) still manage to love and find value in people, including themselves.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Maybe they figure that if he’s already HIV positive it’s too late to worry about condoms for him, and they don’t care how many women he infects if that’s the case?

Or it’s just the usual MRA thing where they refuse to disagree with each other.

*sigh*

I have a rant in moderation apparently. Too many swear words? God this makes me angry as a guy who recognizes this exact attitude to lesser degrees in “normal” dudes.

kirbywarp

Also makes me angry at the blatant illogic. Normally contradictions aren’t this blaringly obvious… And the only way I could see someone holding those views honestly is if they have extraordinarily shitty worldviews about women (and men to a far lesser extent).

aworldanonymous

I’m dateless, but I don’t really care about that, I’d rather be celibate than follow Roosh’s tactics. And besides, I’m off to university this year, a chance to re-invent myself, meet completely new people, actually leave the house and make an effort towards remedying my social anxiety. I think my life is about to get significantly better than that of any PUA out there.

justaloser
justaloser

Congratulation kirbywrasp you get it, I post the comment and my self did not read the post of futrelle..

Self confident people would have not reply to me, because they know who they are and don’t bother with losers.

The ones that responded to me are the losers because they don’t know themself and where they want to go

@justaloser:

I would have had a snarky reply, but I see you’re taking your pseudonym self-depricatingly seriously.

I take it that all the MRAs who call feminists fat, ugly, dateless, stupid, etc. are losers as well? Including Roosh?

Yeah, as soon as you respond in any way to the “fat, ugly, dateless” comment, you’ve automatically lost.

Steele
Steele

Good God, kirbywarp, you really are a good little mangina-in-training, aren’t you?

tealeaf
tealeaf

Roosh reckons everyone here is a rape obsessed dyke, guys: http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-14858.html

Read through that forum. It has massive traffic and is truly disgusting.

aworldanonymous

Oh dear, Steele is here now, I’m gonna go get some popcorn.