douchebaggery men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny narcissism PUA rape rape jokes rapey rhymes with roosh

F*ck funnels, raw dogs, and garbage receptacles: Roosh on Romance

So, yeah, I’ve been reading some more Roosh.

Just a little FYI. It’s probably not a good idea to take dating advice from a dude who writes shit like this:

Your fuck funnel is the series of steps you take from the approach all the way to sex. Most girls will drop out as they go through your funnel by losing interest, declaring they have a boyfriend, flaking out, throwing up, or a multitude of other reasons that prevent sex. This means that for ever one girl you fuck, you have to approach a lot of girls. This is the basic law of averages, where no man fucks every girl he interacts with (even serial rapists have a failure rate).

Or this:

The best sex I’ve had was from mediocre girls who let me treat their bodies like garbage receptacles.

Or this:

I could probably have raw dog sex with 95% of all white girls, regardless of socioeconomic background. I only have met one girl that was super serious about using condoms, but I eventually fucked her without a condom too, so actually I change that to 100%. I could bang every white girl who lives in the United States without a condom if I desired, within three dates. I’m not kidding. I could do most of them raw dog on the same night. Here’s how to do it. ….

At this point our intrepid dating guru explains his clever Assange-esque (allegedly) method for convincing women to have sex with him sans condom, which involves repeatedly sticking his condomless penis into his dates until they stop resisting.

Note: He followed this post with another one about how terrified he was that he might have contracted HIV.

Oh, Roosh, is it entirely by coincidence that your name rhymes with “douche?”

Cliff Pervocracy

Jesus Christ, what is he doing to people?

I feel like this is either a troll blog (which is not an excuse because clearly not all his readers know it), or it’s the confessions of a serial rapist with zero self-awareness.

Rutee Katreya

What a fucking piece of shit rapist.

Amused

Well, with all this condomless sex celebratin’, I guess the threat of being bankrupted through child support isn’t as great as MRA’s try to make it seem, eh?

Rutee Katreya

Women only get pregnant out of spite. Birth Control is unnecessary.

Cliff Pervocracy

Roosh actually supports one of my pet theories, which is that part of the reason MRAs and other misogynists are so convinced “false rape accusations” are everywhere is that most rapists don’t know that they’re rapists.

Roosh describes all the steps of a rape (many, many times over in various posts), but doesn’t label it as such, because rape is a thing that bad men do in dark alleys. I have no doubt that he’d consider any rape accusation against him false and malicious, because in his mind he’s only forced women to have sex, he hasn’t raped them.

juzthizgui
juzthizgui

Funnels do not work that way.

estraven
estraven

Good fucking Christ on a crutch, WTF? Why on earth would a human being want to have sex with someone they consider “garbage receptacles”? And that’s his idea of great sex! Glad the men *I* know are actual human beings and not whatever Roosh is. *Shudder.*

drst
drst

The hell he could.

Magnesium
Magnesium

So, not only is this Roosh scum actually a rapist, he also doesn’t know how a funnel works and seems to be confusing it with a filter.

blitzgal

And let me guess how this happened. He either waited until she was asleep (rapist), or he pushed the point so relentlessly that she felt forced to acquiesce just to get out of the situation (rapist).

Catfish
Catfish

How is this man still walking free o__o”

The fact that he writes shit like this without even realizing how awful it is kinda scares me. And I have a lot of trust issues, so reading about things like this, trolls or otherwise, kinda just makes me more and more content with my choice of meeting as few new people as possible. Rather discouraging.

It’s a sad state of affairs for someone to have so little respect or understanding towards his fellow human beings.

And Cliff, I agree with you 100% on both points. I think the awareness education about rape in all it’s forms should me more vocal and widespread. Seems too many people I know are blissfully unaware of how consent works… Or should work.

Dracula
Dracula

(even serial rapists have a failure rate)

You’d fuckin’ know, dude.

Howard Bannister

…but calling PUAs ‘kinda rape-y’ is totally slanderous!!

…yeah, no. When it comes to PUAs the only right thing to call is the cops.

creativewritingstudent
creativewritingstudent

This is not dating advice. This is creepy, scary, and horrifying. How can someone even be proud of treating other people like this?! (And he is, because he’s putting it on the internet as ‘good advice’.)

blitzgal

It’s easy if you genuinely believe that your prey isn’t human.

ShadetheDruid
ShadetheDruid

I think that “100% of white girls” would drop quickly if he actually thought about it more. Somehow I doubt “white” is the only qualifier he has.

creativewritingstudent
creativewritingstudent

@Blitzgal

Seeing as he used the term “garbage recepticle” to describe a ‘good’ sex partner, I don’t think he sees women as sentient.

The fact that he uses ‘throwing up’ and ‘flaking out’ some of the first reasons that come to his mind suggests that he probably uses alcohol or drugs. That’s not what most people would think of as ‘methods of rebuffing sexual interest’.

Eurosabra
Eurosabra

The “throwing up” reference is to someone whose inebriation is so bad she’s continuously vomiting, and whom you might have to take to an ER/call an ambulance for. The fact that “Oh, I’m not going to get laid” is Roosh’s thought rather than “This woman possibly needs an ambulance” is disheartening.

Effie
Effie

This white girl says you’re lying.

even serial rapists have a failure rate

And incredibly nasty, and probably a rapist.

Jesus H. Christ.

@Eurosabra

Why do I have a feeling that wouldn’t stop Roosh? I have a mental image of him sticking it in some poor woman as she’s lying on the floor, unconscious in a puddle of roofies-induced vomit, mentally calculating how long he has before the ambulance gets there and wondering if he can finish before it arrives. Seriously, that’s the kind of rapist vibe he gives off.

ozymandias42

I wonder how many of his “flakes” are women who didn’t call him back because they didn’t want to put up with someone who’s going to keep trying to fuck them without a condom.

KathleenB
KathleenB

Oh, gods now I need brain bleach…

justaloser
justaloser

Again and again, this blog is for fat and ugly man and women that cannot get a date and don’t have a life or personality

MollyRen (@MollyRen)

Aww, honey, are you jealous that this fat queer gets all the sex AND spends lots of time on the internet? You poor poor thing! 😉

creativewritingstudent
creativewritingstudent

@justaloser

Seriously? Not wanting to get raped makes us “[unable to] get a date and don’t have a life or personality”? Either you’re a terrible person or you didn’t read the original post.

KathleenB
KathleenB

loser: Yet here I am, happily married.

ozymandias42

What does being fat, ugly, or dateless have to do with anything? Even if I were fat, ugly, dateless, and boring, it doesn’t make rape okay.

As a practical matter, I’m thin, I have two boyfriends and a girlfriend, and I’m apparently fairly engaging. (I will be perfectly willing to believe I’m ugly.) But that doesn’t make rape EXTRA SUPER DUPER WRONG.

blitzgal

IKR? Also, the fact that Roosh must rely on such rapey methods of “game” to get laid implies that he’s actually the one who “can’t get a date.”

Shadow
Shadow

Again and again

LOLLLLL!!!

Sharculese

d’awwwww, is the widdle pua trying to be a tough guy?

heidihi
heidihi

Wow, justaloser, you sure zinged all of us there, whoa! 😀

And for the record, fat and/or conventionally unattractive people who treat people like human beings? WAAAAAYYYY more likely to have friends, get laid, be admired, respected, etc. than rape advocating pieces of sh*t like Roosh. There’s a lot more to ‘ugly’ than what your face looks like, and a lot more to ‘sexy’ than body size.

Sharculese

quote the creepy as shit we say, huh? well you’re umm… stupid… and uh… fat. yeah, i called you a stupid fatty, now who’s laughing.

Cliff Pervocracy

I’m fat, ugly, can get dates with multiple men, and none of that has anything to do with why I think that rapist dating advice is disgusting.

Effie
Effie

I’m pretty sure my partner thinks both my looks and my personality are just fine. Also, he’s not a rapist. So, points for him while Roosh still sits on a negative.

Humanbeing
Humanbeing

Hi I just wanted to say something to the author of this site, David? THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I am a female, and have been reading your site. An amazing thing started to happened as I read- I began to feel human. And not so crap about myself. My self directed female hate lessened a little. Sometimes i fall into an emotional reaction of hating and resenting MEN AS A GROUP. i am not proud of myself when i do this. Your site is the prevention and cure to this. I may not know you but i can fall asleep tonight with a half smile on my face happily thinking “wow, they really aren’t all jerks! ” thank you thank you thank you. Please keep mocking misogyny and using your eloquent voice! And THANK YOU!

Heidi
Heidi

One of my partners (we’re poly) told me he loved me last night. I melted. He’s the most amazing guy! I’m crazy mad about him, particularly because he’s bright (a programmer!), funny, and a feminist (he once apologized for using “judging” language after saying something was weird!).

Also, he’s 5 years younger than me (I’m 32), and 4 inches shorter (I’m 6′).

Let the head-spinning begin, MRAs and PUAs! 🙂

hellkell
hellkell

Oh, Roosh. This white girl wouldn’t fuck you with out a condom if you were the last dick on Earth.

I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again; if my choices were no sex ever again or sex with Roosh or one of his disciples, I’d take no sex.

Eurosabra, shut up with your faux caring routine. You’re no better.

Kerrimonster

Misread it as f*uck funeral, didn’t question misreading until comments. :/
I skimmed his blog a bit, I just…ugh. He just gets grosser and grosser.

“I can assure you that the sex didn’t feel good for her, but toward the end I could get some rhythm going and actually busted my nut. Then I saw all the blood on my bed.

The sex was awful, but I didn’t care because wounding that 18-year-old pussy left my dick hard until she left. I don’t know why, but the fact that she was thirteen years younger than me aroused me tremendously. She asked if I wanted to hang out again and I told her maybe, but I’d be out of town for a while. I didn’t feel at all bad or guilty about what I did.”

Strange, nasty little man.

blitzgal

Also, he’s 5 years younger than me (I’m 32), and 4 inches shorter (I’m 6′).

Well duh, you are using him for his money.

Heidi
Heidi

Ha! I make more than him. 🙂

ostara321
ostara321

Again and again, it appears all troll roads lead to “y’all are feminists cause ya can’t get laid!”

Except, it appears a lot of regulars here can. Without employing tactics that are willfully contemptuous of consent, as it appears Roosh and his cronies do. Which, even if we all were the most dateless of conventionally unattractive fatties ever, it still wouldn’t make Roosh any less of a creep.

The width of my middle does not negate the depths of his assholism.

Falconer
Falconer

One of my partners (we’re poly) told me he loved me last night. I melted.

d’awwww that’s sweet. Congratulations!

aworldanonymous

Loser, you do realize you sound exactly like this.

Viscaria
Viscaria

I cannot +1 this enough.

aworldanonymous

I suppose it wouldn’t be creepy for me to state again that this penis will never enter a vagina unless there is complete, sober, consent. And I’m happy that way, I’d rather have a mutually satisfying experience with someone I care about than simply put notches in a belt.

Dani Alexis
Dani Alexis

So my (false) choice is between “be fat, ugly, dateless, lifeless, and boring” or “acquiesce to ‘sex’ (in scare quotes because it’s actually rape) with guys like Roosh”?

DEFINITELY going with “fat, ugly, dateless, lifeless, and boring,” then No question.

aworldanonymous

Also, Corgi Cam for anyone who needs brain bleach

Heidi
Heidi

Also… as a white woman who loves sex, uhm… no. I will not be sleeping with this ass-canoe. I have standards.

pillowinhell
pillowinhell

I had to read the comments…

We got whorefinder who insists that only gay people and drug users catch AIDS. I think someone should tell that to the African Continent. Luckily, someone smart was giving good info on the prevalence of STDs.

Warning for a possble rape related trigger…
Then we have this:

“I’d wish, but Europe is not different at all. I even deflorated a girl, skipping your steps 1 and 2.

by Ben on Apr 19, 2011 at 1:18 pm”

cloudiah

That corgi cam is just what I needed. Between Rapist Roosh and the Sikh Temple shooting my faith in humanity is kind of at a low ebb today, but my faith in corgis springs eternal. (And actually the rest of you are a pretty good booster to my faith in humanity so I’m sure that will spring back soon.)

pillowinhell
pillowinhell

What gets me is that Roosh goes on and on about how dirty in our sluttiness we American women are for not using condoms…and yet he’s the one pushing condomless sex, with or without consent.

1 2 3 8