I'm totally being sarcastic irony alert men who should not ever be with women ever MRA oppressed men pedophiles oh sorry ephebophiles reddit sex

Men’s Rights Redditor: “The cougar phenomenon is perverse. Yet we criminalize sex with fertile women who haven’t passed some arbitrary age limit.”

Fresh from the Men’s Rights subreddit,  some thoughts from some dude called atiwywr on cougars, age of consent laws, and Justin Beiber.

So “cougars” are perverse, but pedophilia – sorry, ephebophilia — is natural and good?

The age of consent in most American states is 16.

Complaining that men can’t legally have sex with girls – sorry, “fertile women” – aged 15 and younger: Men’s Rights activism at its finest!

Sharculese

ruby if you think we cant see the shift between ‘it happens today’ and ‘b-b-b-but HISTORY!’ then youre even dumber than you look. and you already look pretty fukken dumb

meowvelous

Oops! Freudian slip! I wrote: “Hoe dare men find women over the age of 15 sexy, let alone those over (ahem!) 40. The horror!”

Hoe…get it? LOL!

The fact that these guys feel so threatened by mature women who are potentially peers and equals never ceases to amaze me. They are so obsessed with equating female youth with desirability.

I was on Dalrock a while back observing a particularly heated thread called “Are Women Over 55 Through with Men?” The general consensus among the largely male posters was that the reason why women over 55 are through with men is because of sour grapes. In other words, these women are through with men because all women over a certain age can’t possibly be anything other than dried up, ugly old hags who no one could possibly want. These guys (and misguided women) became positively apoplectic when some people (myself included) pointed out that many men of a certain age who are mature and well-adjusted actually prefer women who are close to them in age, as opposed to Barbie dolls young enough to be their daughters or grand-daughters.

I have a friend who is an ordained minister. He officiates at many, many weddings involving people in their 50s and 60s, and beyond. He recently married a couple who are in their 70s, who initially met in high school. They dated in their teens, drifted apart and married other people, then reconnected. When I pointed this out to the Dalrockians, I was flamed beyond your wild imaginings. What they could not comprehend was how a 70-something man could possibly fall for an “ugly old hag” of a similar age when there are so many nubile nymphs from which he could chose.

This said, I can’t help but pity these idiots. They will live and die alone, as they should.

Nanasha
Nanasha

In general, I’m against the idea of coerced sex, yet heterosexual sex seems to be encouraged to be coerced. I mean, just look at this most recent garbage from the Huffington Post:

It was posted to my “Circle of Moms” newsfeed (I am a mom, and occasionally they have good articles about stuff, which is also how I know that a lot of mommy bloggers have similarly “antagonistic” posts, even if they love being moms/homemakers/etc) and it took everything I had not to scream at the computer “WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS ASSUME MORE [presumably heterosexual PiV until the man ejaculates] SEX WILL FIX THINGS ARGLEBLARGLE!”

First of all, it’s problematic to think that just obligingly going through the motions will make your relationship better. Secondly, it assumes that all men want is sex, and women have to “give” it to them. Thirdly, the problem isn’t sex, it’s taking each other for granted and losing a sense of intimacy and trust (which does not necessarily come from fucking, btw).

And finally, the thing that really just pissed me the fuck off was the whole idea that one must “divorce proof” marriage by forcing oneself into adding sex as an onerous task that one must perform for one’s partner….which implies that if you end up divorcing or the relationship dissolves, IT IS YOUR FAULT BECAUSE YOU DID NOT PUT OUT ENOUGH IN FREAKY ENOUGH WAYS DONCHAKNOW.

It’s bad enough that we have assholes who go on about how they should be able to “pump and dump” teenaged girls, but it’s even worse to assume that once you get into a (Heterosexual, since that’s the only one, amirite?) relationship, you’d better bend over and take it like a woman because otherwise IT IS YOUR FAULT IF THINGS GO BAD.

The takeaway message here is that women (and girls) exist as a “resource”, not as people or individuals, and it is up to them to be the best “resource” they can be (even to the detriment of themselves) so that the ALMIGHTY PENIS may be satisfied at all times since GOD FORBID a man have to masturbate in the privacy of his home when there are 15 year old girls walking up and down the street IN PUBLIC just “begging for it” for existing.

Ugh. It makes me sick. And upon talking to my husband about it, he could barely believe that such an article was actually being considered serious journalism because what kind of decent loving person would want their partner to have sex with them out of obligation? Yep. He’s amazing, donchaknow.

There are more ways to have a good relationship than being a pincushion for a penis. And just because someone has boobs or is sexually attractive does not mean that’s an invitation to do what you want to that person’s body. I don’t care if I “could” have had a baby when I started menstruating at 10. That’s beside the point. I didn’t want sex, and I certainly did not want sex with some 40 year old man.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Pretty sure that the main fanbase for Beiber is not “cougars”…

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

The MRA obsession with “fertile” as the hallmark for when it’s OK to fuck young girls really creeps me out. I got my first period when I was 9. If you think it would have been OK to have sex with 9 year old me just because I might technically have been able to get pregnant then your moral compass is in serious need of recalibration.

shigekuni
shigekuni

“Also, this really is MRA logic at its finest. If I, random MRA, feel or want a thing, then it’s normal and natural and good. If a woman wants a thing then it’s evil and the world will go to hell in a handbasket if she gets it. So obviously it’s only natural for men to want to fuck 14 year olds, because I do! But if a 35 year old woman dates a 29 year old man, that’s disgusting and unnatural and the sky is falling.”

Cassandra, I think this is less a case of MRA entitlement per se, and more a reflection of the poison of the whole evolutionary psychology nonsense. “natural behavior” as in, “evolutionary common sense behavior”. The whole icky evolutionary psychology crap is loaded with misogyny to its gills, MRA creeps don’t really need to add all that much MRA specific misogyny to it. God I can’t wait until we as a culture finally get rid of this “scientific” fad. Ughhhhh. And I ranted to someone about it and they asked: so you don’t believe in evolution?” ARGLEBARGLE

Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III
Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III

I once took a long train ride to Sydney on a night that there was a Justin Bieber concert on there. I’m pretty sure that the Bieber fans tying up all the unisex bathrooms while fixing their makeup were teenagers.

Quackers
Quackers

That entire thread is basically ‘hawhaw old bitchez squandered their looks and womb for a career, now they’re gonna die alone’

all MRAs seem to do its gloat about women’s supposed unhappiness. Well lets assume men will always go for the early 20s girl if they have the chance. I think it makes more sense to make your career since even if you marry you’ll know deep down he’ll become unattracted to you anyway, so why bother in the first place? Lucky for me that I could care less about having kids or marrying. I’m in my late 20s too so I don’t think my mind will be changing anytime soon.

Its like these men think its something to be proud of that they are so shallow about age and appearance…..how is that any different from women being shallow about money and ‘alpha’ status? yet women are bitches for desiring that in men, but as usual men are excused because SCIENCENATUREEVOPSYCH!!! once again MRAs prove they are hypocrites and only women should be demonized for what they are attracted to, which isnt even right most of the time (not all women care about money or status holy fuck, if this were true average joes would never have relationships and they do)

Seriously, this only just tells me as a woman that men.care only about my looks, age and functioning womb and will be gone once he upgrades. You’re damn right I’ll be focusing on actually making money and building strong friendships.

Oh and for the record, I always prefered men my age or a few years younger. I don’t find that men age that much better than women do, but if we go by the evopsych crap then I’m more visual. I prefer physical attraction and decent personality over money and status anyday, and yes that does reflect on my dating history. MRAs/PUAs need to stop feeding men the lie that looks mean nothing to women and only money and ‘alphaness’ will help them regardless of anything else. I really don’t know how to word this nicely but if a woman doesn’t find you physically attractive at all, she won’t stick around. And bare and mind that physically attractive doesn’t always mean muscles. In my observations women have much wider variety in taste when it comes to men’s appearance than men do women’s appearance. That’s probably why they interpret that as women don’t care at all about appearance.

Hesster
Hesster

So, in MRA world, all men of every age are only attracted to teenagers. Older women are dried up hags and no younger men are attracted to them because that’s just icky. Women are faced with two choices once they reach the ripe old age of say, 20. They can become spinster cat ladies, or just have indiscriminate sex with every man who will (only reluctantly) climb into bed with them until they get pregnant and leech off the poor sucker for child support.

Quackers
Quackers

Quackers
Quackers

@hesster

Yep pretty much. I’ve even seen a few of them actually say 20 is getting old and girls should be married by 16. Pretty nasty shit eh?

Happy
Happy

The funny thing is, most MRAs will be as terrified of underage girls as they are of older women. MRAs are fixated on shame, not because they’ve been subjected to it unnecessarily, but because they know that their views are anathema to the overwhelming majority of people. Their logic and theories can only be aired on the internet because then they can be done annonymously.

Quackers
Quackers

@happy

Yeah I dunno about that…if its true why are members from AVfM plastering posters all over town? I think they actually believe what they say and have no shame or they wouldn’t be doing that

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Most of these guys don’t have enough self-awareness to be ashamed of the things they say. Also, they seem to be convinced that most other men secretly agree with them.

ShadetheDruid
ShadetheDruid

Plus there are MRAs who do things under their real names (like Mr Hard Chairs himself, who despite having a common sounding name isn’t exactly anonymous).

Quackers
Quackers

Oh by the way, over on the spearhead they’re making fun of little girls now, over something a girl wrote that was FEMINIST SOUNDING OOOOH for a school assignment.

Yep. Adult men making fun of children. One even said she’s a future incubator.

I think dalrock did a post on that same assignment too. Teaching little girls they are worth something is MISANDRY!!!!

For what its worth it could be a hoax, but I don’t know for sure

Wetherby
Wetherby

Indeed. Look at the emotive drivel that Varpole Buttsteele comes out with (everything is “vile”, “hysterical” or “misandry”, apparently), interspersed with comments that suggests that he genuinely believes that what he’s writing is calm, rational and evidence-backed. Despite the rather glaring lack of calm, rationality or supporting evidence.

Either he has the memory of a goldfish or he thinks that we have.

Also, they seem to be convinced that most other men secretly agree with them.

The late David Sutch, founder and former leader of Britain’s Official Monster Raving Loony Party, used to count people who hadn’t voted as potential supporters and add that hefty double-figure percentage to the fraction-of-1% that he’d actually amassed at the ballot box. But he wasn’t expecting to be taken seriously.

hellkell
hellkell

Ruby’s an Islamaphobe? Say it ain’t so.

Happy
Happy

@Quackers

Yes, they put posters up like they post on the internet – anonymously. Also, where do these posters appear?

I can’t place Mr Hard Chairs’ accent, where is he from?! Is it an English accent? It sounds almost Irish sometimes.

RubyHypatia
RubyHypatia

Sharculese, please tell me how mentioning that forced child marriages happen in some Muslim countries translates into hating Muslims? I don’t hate Mormons because of Warren Jeffs. Child marriages happen in India, but that doesn’t mean I hate Indians. And I don’t hate Muslims because child marriage happens in some of their countries. You just read hatred into my post because of your hatred for me.

ShadetheDruid
ShadetheDruid

Ruby: You picked out Muslims/Islam as the target of your rant against something not unique to that religion or culture.

Wetherby
Wetherby

So why single out Muslims?

Sharculese

you really don’t understand how taking gratuitous stabs at ‘muslim countries is textbook islamophobia? seriously?

You just read hatred into my post because of your hatred for me.

no idiot, i hate you because of the hatred that drips from your posts.

grampmk
grampmk

@Argenti; “General question — is 21 really the age of majority anywhere? I thought it was 18 in all 50 states since like, the Vietnam war.” Yes that is current. That is the age which one is considered an adult. I need to proof read. It should have read dating “underage” girls will land a man in jail.

Shadow
Shadow

Damn Ruby, it must take FOREVERRR to polish that persecution complex!

@Happy,

IIRC. Tom said he’s Scottish. I haven’t watched his videos so I don’t know if his accent’s blatantly Scottish or not.

fatcat
fatcat

Kind of on topic: I went to the public library a few days ago, and saw a (really small) card that said something to the effect of ‘most of us don’t see how badly we treat men, and the veneration of women has reached epic proportions. If you want to do something about it, go to blah blah blah website’, followed by a man’s name. I wish I could remember it so I could see whether it was standard MRA fare or something a bit different (probably not).
Anyway, I went back the next day, or maybe two days later, and it was gone! And I know from experience that most flyers there don’t get taken down for a while. Maybe a library employee was offended?

I live in a pretty small town, and know most of the people who use the library, so there’s a good chance it’s someone I know. The mystery is killing me! No, I’m not making this up, I thought I should tell Manboobz. I seem to run into MRAs and assorted conspiracy theorists a lot more than most people. There is a man out there convinced I am an alien sent to destroy him. Anyway, I really wish I could remember the name on the card. I think it might have been Wayne something…

ostara321
ostara321

Ruby, you must think we’re as stupid as you are. When you say “maybe it happens in some Muslim countries” you imply that it doesn’t happen in Western countries or (gasp! Say it ain’t so!) the good ol’ US of A.

It’s not that you pointed out child marriages happen in other places, it’s that you implied they ONLY happen in those uncivilized, dirty places with the weird religions and non-white people by throwing out a stereotype.

No religion is without problems, but framing your words to make it look like certain problems are unique ONLY to those religions makes you look like a hateful, ignorant ass.

Nobody’s reading anything into your statements. Your words speak for themselves. And I’ll add, continuing to dig your hole by continuing to throw out stereotypical garbage or deny what you said, isn’t going to change that you said some shitty things.

Dvärghundspossen

@Nanasha: I read the article, and it doesn’t seem to me like she argues that you should have sex even though you hate it. I think her idea is rather that you can’t always wait for horniness to kick in, at least not if you’ve been married a long time, have kids etc. Sometimes you must decide to have sex and start making out, and THEN “your hormones will kick in” as she puts it, and you’re gonna get horny and have good sex. That was my interpretation at least. I still think it’s a bit weird to suggest that if you and your husband are drifting apart you’re gonna fix that by simply having more sex. Still, I didn’t read her as suggesting that sex should be something you merely put up with despite not liking it for the sake of your husband.

And even if that IS her suggestion, that you put up with sex simply to keep your man satisfied, that’s not the same thing as saying that coerced sex is good. If your husband isn’t threatening you or pressuring you and you still choose to have sex with him, it’s not coerced, even if your reason for sex was a crappy one and you’re not horny.

Amphitrite
Amphitrite

I think it’s both scary and amusing how many “forbidden blasphemies!” my marriage represents:

– We’re not Demi and Ashton, but I am 10+ years older than my husband. He looks older, I look younger: we thought we were closer in age. By the time we found out how old each of us was, who the heck cared? I’m in my 30s, he’s in his 20s. Shrug.

– Interracial. Even one of those “black man on yuppie career path marries blonde white woman to consolidate his cultural rebellion” memes, as was explained to us by some people in each of our families. Us = “?!”

– I have children. I had children YOUNG. This means my husband is almost evenly between my age and my oldest daughter’s age. When my future father in law came to the wedding and met us all for the first time, he actually said to my husband, “Maybe you should have waited several years for the daughter to be legal.” When he is himself married to a woman 20 years younger. Fun. My husband doesn’t speak to his father now.

– Yep, I could have lots more kids. For a long time still. But my husband is delighted with the children we have, though biologically not his. Imagine that, tying himself to a woman he won’t be “reproducing” with.

By the books, my first and horribly abusive marriage dinged all the right statistics: age, race, background. And it was terrible. More than ten years later, and with the stark contrasts with my present marriage, I’ve got a new perspective on how terrible. Same for how my children are growing up in a “non-traditional” situation happily, where most of my generation in my family in all the “right” situations dealt with massive abuse.

I’d say it’s pretty simple to understand that marriage should be about love, cooperation, building lives together, no matter designations of coloring, creed, “gender” but yeah.

howardbann1ster
howardbann1ster

@Dvärghundspossen:

Yeah, but she’s building on a cultural landscape where the most common meme is ‘women don’t enjoy sex anyway, so go ahead and have more sex you don’t enjoy with your husband.’ That’s a very real thing over here, so even if she doesn’t come out and say it, not explicitly working against that means it’s the backdrop of her message.

Dvärghundspossen

@howardbann1ster: When she wrote about doing “whatever it takes”, like getting away, to a hotel, doing it in the car, get a bit drunk or whatever, I read that as doing whatever it takes to help getting oneself in the mood for sex. But maybe I was too charitable. Maybe she meant “whatever it takes” to relax enough to make sex even possible, or something like that.

Anyway, I still think there’s a crucial difference between choosing to have bad sex for bad reasons, and being coerced into sex.

Shiraz
Shiraz

So hooking up with girls is all about babies? Making babies, having as many babies as you can? When they’re fantasizing about having sex with girls they’re actually fantasizing about fatherhood? Why doesn’t Playboy have a knocked-up section, I wonder? Oh, and I thought these dopes were scared shitless of being sperm-jacked.
These guys can’t even tell when they’re lying to themselves.

blitzgal

So hooking up with girls is all about babies?

Oh yeah, gotta love that disconnect. They want the justification of evo-psych mumbo jumbo about how it’s natural for them to want 14 year old girls because that’s when they’re most fertile. But at the same time, fuck those bitches if they trap them with a pregnancy and steal all of their money with child support.

howardbann1ster
howardbann1ster

There is… but here we get into that crucial context I mentioned before. The backdrop of this article is folks like Sunshinemary running around yelling ‘if he’s beating you, the problem is that you aren’t catering to him in bed enough.’

But more to your point, recently I saw a little flare-up on Pandagon. An asexual was feeling harassed because of Amanda’s comment that advice to just have sex you didn’t want to cement a relationship made the asexual feel like a rapist. Because Amanda said that it felt coercive. And rape-y.

Well. Leaving aside the obvious confusion over who it is that was being coerced in this–that gets right to the heart of the matter. If you’re not interested in sex, but are actively interested in making your partner happy, is that hostile to the concept of enthusiastic consent?

Nope. But people standing in line behind you and browbeating you that relationship problems are because you don’t make your partner happy enough? That’s pressure. That’s not coming from the person in front of you, but that is people behind you standing there and browbeating you to give more, give more, give more.

That’s the problem with articles like this, in theory. (I haven’t read this article…) That they operate as a club in the hands of folks who are abusive.

So, yeah, to any given situation I might say, ‘sure, yes, that’s fine, that’s your decision, if you’re consenting to that because you really love the relationship, then your reasons are your own.’ But to articles like this, because of the cultural context, I give a failing grade pretty well automatically.

ostara321
ostara321

Oh, and I thought these dopes were scared shitless of being sperm-jacked.

Those were my next thoughts. You’d think they’d want to go for someone who, by their definition is no longer fertile (though, I think a lot of women have proven fertility is more of a genetics thing than anything – some ladies can have babies well into their 40’s and some can’t at all during their teens) since then by their logic they wouldn’t have to worry about some woman stealing their used condoms and running out the door yelling “finally I’ll get the baby I’ll deserve!” and then sticking them with a child support bill of ONE BILLION DOLLARS (cue Dr. Evil face).

But, you know, NATURE, or something.

Pear_tree
Pear_tree

I hope this isn’t overly personal, but I have always found unwanted (but consensual) sex painful, uncomfortable and humiliating. I know there are others who do not think like this, and don’t find the experience too bad. I find it difficult to think of myself as a human being when I try to have unwanted sex regularly. This hasn’t happened for a long time, however all I remember is how much being in that relationship made me dread leaving work in the evening. I ended it after going away on a business trip and finding myself crying at the end of the trip because I knew in a few days I’d have to see my boyfriend again. I know this isn’t entirely due to the emotions about the physical relationship however that did contribute. I think the point that it can make your partner happier if you have unwanted sex (provided you fake enjoyment). However, it can be incredibly destructive for a person. It strikes me, that the solution is to remain single if you don’t want sex that regularly.

howardbann1ster
howardbann1ster

@Pear_tree:

Agh. That sounds awful, and I’m really sorry you went through that.

Singleness is a answer–but it’s not the only answer. Finding somebody with a similar sex drive. Finding somebody willing to reduce the amount of sex they expect rather than ask you to increase what you expect.

Not to say that either of those are easy options. Especially in a culture beating that stupid drum ‘you just gotta have more sex, even if you don’t want it.’

Dvärghundspossen

You make good points, howardbann1ster. The difference between coercive sex and consensual but really unwanted sex starts to blur if there’s enough of a pressure from your culture that you SHOULD HAVE SEX.

Peartree, I’m sorry too.

And there’s a huge difference between a) having sex you don’t want just to make your partner happy, and b) starting to make out despite not feeling horny because you know you WILL get horny and have good sex once you’ve made out for a while.

I’ve done b) many times. If there’s lots to do at work and I’m feeling stressed about that, I won’t just spontaneously go into sex mood. But I can decide to initiate sex anyway because I know that I’m gonna get in the mood after a while and it’s gonna be great once I get into it (and take my mind off work for a while). It’s not something I do just as a favour for my husband.
I just thought, on first reading the article, that this is what the writer was talking about. That, plus her theory (which I don’t really believe in) that SEX MAKES YOU BOND so your relationship is gonna get magically better if you have sex a few times a week.

MorkaisChosen
MorkaisChosen

Pear_tree: That sounds awful. 🙁

Definitely sounds like you’ve made some good choices, I’m not going to say anything against that. I still think there could be people around for whom having sex they’re not feeling particularly aroused for, because they love their partner and want to make them happy, is fine- but it sounds really quite clear that’s definitely not the case for you.

I think I’m basically saying ‘People are different’ here (and of course may have missed something; people please point out if this is the case).

MorkaisChosen
MorkaisChosen

*reads last comment*

There was something I was missing…

I think I may have been equating ‘want partner to be happy’ with ‘get off on making partner happy.’

Estraven
Estraven

I’m struck by the fact that the MRA poster didn’t mention younger men being attracted to older women. It’s not surprising that he wouldn’t, I suppose; probably can’t even entertain the notion, since for these guys any woman over 30 is a dried-up, used-up, worthless-to-men shell with no further purpose in life, since she’s now unable to attract MRAs, those peaks of masculine perfection. In real life, however, there are men who do prefer older women. What do MRAs think of that? Stop, stop, don’t tell me …

Wetherby
Wetherby

Switching from a 21-year-old girlfriend to a 42-year-old girlfriend was, sexually speaking, one of the best decisions I ever made. I was 25 at the time.

And we’re still good friends to this day.

RubyHypatia
RubyHypatia

I wasn’t, “singling out” those Muslim countries, just using them as an example. OH NO, I SAID ISLAM HAS A ISSUE WITH CHILD MARRIAGE. I MUST HATE ALL MUSLIMS!!! What, we can’t talk about the negative side of Islam without being called an Islamophobe?

pecunium

BigKitty: Yes, Estrus was almost certainly lost before Homo-something became Homo sapiens. And I’m arguing that it was the crucial aspect of the equation.

Quackers: also doesn’t estrus only affect female mammals? cuz its being talked about like both males and females experience it…err estrus…it means going into heat right?

Yes, and for the most most, male animals of estrus species don’t pursue sex when the females aren’t fertile, because the females aren’t receptive to the idea.

By way of example the professional horse breeding market for things like thoroughbreds, and hanoverian wabrmbloods, and the like have made it so that lots of stallions don’t know how to act around other other horses.

The studs aren’t allowed to mingle with other horses, esp. not mares. If they ever get to spend time with a live mare she’s in heat. More often than not they are “milked” with a sex doll (a “phantom mare”) which has been splashed with the urine of a mare in heat.

This makes the studs really tempermental. They come to think that any mare they see is in the mood, and they are aggressive with any horse they meet.

If, however, one turns a stallion out with a herd; one that has an “alpha mare”, he gets socialised in pretty short order. He’ll even tolerate geldings being about (two stallions is still a recipe for problems).

Because the mares… won’t put up with that shit, and if he tries to persist they’ll kill him.

Sharculese

so despite acknowledging that other examples of the practice exist, you focused on muslims as the only example. that is the literal definition of singling out. you dont get to backpedal just because you got caught saying what you really mean.

not by taking random potshots at ‘those muslim countries’ you can’t. i mean, you can on stormfront, which is really where you should be taking this shtick.

Sharculese

or at least dont respond with this kind of craven dishonesty when you get caught.

Rutee Katreya

Well, you can’t, apparently. Unsurprising that the racist can’t manage to do so respectfully.

pecunium

fatcat: I have a flier here on my desk for a website about the “too many victims few bad judges”.

I found it in January, while walking about New York (up near Harlem, I think, I forget, it was on the way to a seasonal party). It’s mostly about one judge, so I’m guessing the guy has a personal beef.

It’s full of bad caps, some of the expected errors in fact (“a lot of these judges are elected by Michael Bloomberg“), with a plea for people to share their stories at “website.org”.

But the website… is still, “under construction”.

But, “We are going to make a STOP to their lies and false allegations parents. CHILDREN-

angela
angela

I’m a lesbian married to her partner. There was a time because of chronic pain, stress and hormones, the last thing I ever wanted was sex. It was just not happening. But I love my wife and I love giving her pleasure and I knew it wasn’t fair that she should have to suffer through my dry spell. Lesbian sex is so much different than penis-in-vagina. I could give her a rocking good time several times a week because I wanted to make her happy. Afterwards we’d cuddle and just felt more connected as a partnership.

She wasn’t coercive or manipulative in any way. Most of the time it was at my suggestion because she knew what I was going through. When she did want something, she asked me if I wanted to watch, but even that resulted in me getting involved. And then when my desire did come back, the sex went from just being good to mind-blowing.

Having a relationship that is honestly based on love, trust and equality would just blow an MRA’s mind, too, but in a completely different way. That two women would have (happy, enthusiastic, prolonged) sex after they were already married to each other would just not compute.

Even without the love, trust and equality, women were almost just as likely to agree to have sex with a good looking stranger with a bad pick up line if the good looking stranger was another woman.

I hated to be that person who refers to a study and then couldn’t link to it, but I found it! http://yesmeansyesblog.wordpress.com/2011/03/03/gender-differences-and-casual-sex-the-new-research/

Searching “good looking women” and “bad pickup lines” meant I had to dig through a lot of PUA garbage, but I just love the conclusions this study draws. Women are much more likely to have casual sex if they think they’re more likely to get an orgasm from it. It’s incredible.

Dvärghundspossen

Pecunium: That’s really interesting. I don’t know much about horse-breeding, but I do know something about dog breeding. If you have a pack of dogs with both males and bitches, unaltered, they’re normally gonna be platonic friends as long as the bitch isn’t in heat. The males will often want to mate during the entire heat period, while the bitch only wants to mate during those days when she’s fertile. But if a male actually tries something when the bitch doesn’t want to she’ll show him that this is not okay.