antifeminism evil women irony alert men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA oppressed men the spearhead thug-lovers

MRAs: The men who lost their lives protecting their girlfriends in the Aurora theater shooting were “suckers.”

Over on The Spearhead, the regulars are discussing the three young men who sacrificed their own lives to save their girlfriends in the chaos of the Aurora theater shootings.

Needless to say, many of them aren’t too keen on any act of heroism that might benefit a woman.

Here are the two highest-rated comments in the comment thread. (I have bolded some of the more egregious stuff.)

Young Guy writes:

Sacrifice was once expected of men and women, but it has only been expected of men since the social contract between men and women was torn up by feminists. Most women have been told their entire lives they can have it all, and their happiness is the most important thing in the universe, so most women hate the thought of having to give up anything or putting other people before themselves. Most relationships today are one-sided, so don’t be shocked when men shun marriage or take up pumping and dumping. That might sound harsh to some people, but most women did it to themselves.

Why should I give every ounce of my being for a woman when she is one bad mood away from tossing me onto the scrap heap? I have heard the horror stories from men who worked hard to provide for their families, only for it to mean nothing to their ungrateful ex-wives. I have seen men risk life and limb to protect women they loved, only to have the women in their lives leave them or forget about their sacrifices. It has been said men have obligations while women have options in our modern world, I and agree with that statement. Most women think the world is their oyster, and everyone should cater to them. Most men understand the world is a harsh place, and no one is going to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Most women have done an excellent job pissing away all the goodwill men had towards them. I look at women my age, and I realize almost none of them are relationship material. Their entitlement is through the roof. They almost never say “thank you.” They demand chivalry even though they think they should never have to return the favor. They have been told any man who stands up for himself is guilty of abuse. It really is too much to ask of most women to be pleasant, keep the house clean, take care of the kids, and realize a relationship isn’t the Disney fairy-tale which they have been brainwashed with since birth.

Nietzsche (presumably not the ghost of the real Nietzsche) is a bit more concise:

They saved their lives so the girlfriends can be screwing other dudes in several months time…….. probably much less. Heroism is a suckers game.

These two comments each got nearly two dozen upvotes, even though the thread is still young.

Some other highlights of the thread:

Peter South agrees with Nietzsche’s assessment, but expects the girlfriends to move on even more quickly:

These young women will don black for the rest of their lives to mourn and commemorate the passing of these great fallen heroes.

Well ok they’ll be twittering, texting and yakking on their “smart phones” within a week about other guys…

But I think we can all agree that men generally make great meat shields.

Phil, meanwhile, derides the heroes as “suckers.”

Those boyfriends were suckers. These men were living in the past. The boyfriends were living in the 1700′s while modern day American women are living in feminist 2012. Modern day American women don’t live by the old social contract. The problem is men like these three don’t understand. These women will find new boyfriends and move on with their lives. The three men are dead. Gone forever. They died believing is something that doesn’t exist. It is tragic and disgusting.

Eric adds:

the grrlz who survived are probably moving on to the next cock even as we speak. And I’ll bet the types of guys they’re moving on to won’t be the type who’d take a bullet for them either.

Meanwhile, the lowest-rated comment in the thread, with more than two dozen downvotes and only 6 upvotes, is a comment from Georice81 praising the heroes, which starts off with:

The Bible says that there is no Greater Love than when a man gives up his life so that another man may live. I believe in this no matter what anyone may say, MRA or Feminist.

What these men did was heroic and defines what a true man should be. It isn’t a question of being a white knight. It is a question of being a brave man and a true man at that.

I guess the Spearheaders are only fans of traditionalism when it benefits them personally.

Reply to  Viscaria

Yeah I actually do , I have noticed in America that every one looks like a lesbian even straight men look like lesbians, and their wives look like lesbians, and their kids, and dogs look like lesbians, what ever happed to a little bit of shame ?

jumbofisch

I love how he is resorting to, you all are fat and ugly now as if thats suppose to mean anything. XDXDD

Snowy
Snowy

Uh, for a gay person you sure do seem to dislike lesbians. What’s up with that?

cloudiah

Wil, care to talk a little about the definition of a “mature orgasm?”

jumbofisch

I thought you were pro lgtb? Why you hatin on lesbians?

Reply to  Snowy

I love lesbians I just do not think the look transcends very well on everybody.

cloudiah
jumbofisch

I love gay men just the look does not transcend well on everyone!!

jumbofisch

How do dogs look like lesbians?

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

Dogs look like lesbians? How’s that work?

And I revise my previous comment, this might be Pell, he’s hitting a lot of Pell favorites here…but Pell hates the disabled, so I don’t think he’d claim to be one (nor am I exactly comfortable assuming Wil’s attack and disability must be fake just because he’s a troll, though maybe that wasn’t what y’all meant to imply with the discussion of which repeat troll he might be…)

Amnesia
Amnesia

You probably are fat or ugly or both , I see you as the kind of female that wears stretchy pants and a top made of lycra to exspose all of your 30 curves and gets mad if some one suggest some makeup, but you would rather lay in bed that extra hour, and if need be take a dump in bed and kick it out with your heel.

Just curious, do you express this much vitriol towards overweight middle-aged men that choose to wear speedos at the beach? Why not?

Wil

Look you guys started the name calling and accusing me of being a troll, and dumb and stupid, and this and that ,but when I come back with humor you guys go bat shit crazy. What is up with that, now you are all sensitive and crying like a bunch of prison bitches

Sharculese

this is the single funniest meltdown ever

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

ninja’ed, repeatedly, damn y’all, ninja’ing a ninja takes skill! 🙂

Polliwog
Polliwog

I love that Mr. All Gay People Have It Worse Than Everyone In Every Way is now whining about how people should be ashamed to “look like lesbians.”

Also, please, Wil, keep sharing your fantasies about us. They’re hilarious. Tell us more about Sharculese’s stretchy pants!

Shadow
Shadow

OXYGEN!! OXYGEN!! MY KINGDOM FOR OXYGEN!!

Sharculese

you got me dude. your incoherent tantrum is totes turning me into a quivering mess. im probably gonna sue you for defamation or something.

jumbofisch

Prison “bitches” suppose to be men who get raped in prison?

Snowy
Snowy

Crying… with laughter! And seriously, “prison bitches”? Really?

Reply to  Amnesia

Yes, Fat people gross me out no mater their sex or orientation , I am half blind and work out 90 mins a day so can you.

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

“this is the single funniest meltdown ever”

This is very true, I think this might require popcorn! (Lol, I just remembered I have a bit of mango juice left, it’s time for vodka and mango juice I think)

cloudiah

Prison “bitches” suppose to be men who get raped in prison?

Cue Ruby.

Wil

Yes I know it is men getting raped in prison , fantazie about it ?

Amnesia
Amnesia

“When you are a man sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It’s for fun.”

Polliwog
Polliwog

this is the single funniest meltdown ever

I dunno – Pell’s Uncle Monty Meltdown is still my favorite, but this is fucking fantastic nonetheless.

Viscaria
Viscaria

Omg, Wil, slow down, drink water, you’re going to explode

jumbofisch

Indeed “fantazie” about it all the time.

kladle
kladle

but Pell hates the disabled, so I don’t think he’d claim to be one

you’re assuming Pell’s motives follow any sort of logic whatsoever

he is not really a man of narrative consistency, let’s just say that

Sharculese

im actually a recovered anorexic, dawg. (altho im still slim, because eatin much aint in my vocabulary)

jumbofisch

Pell you explode the best, you need a best explosion reward.

Reply to  jumbofisch

Then get to a gym and lose the weight and get out there in to an alley and 2:00 am and make your dreams come true on your bucket list.

Polliwog
Polliwog

I’m not sure if this one is Pell yet – if it is, he’s at least getting better at disguising his writing style a little, even if he still inevitably ends up back at “FAT FAT YOU’RE ALL FAT PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEE.”

Sharculese

i didnt cause that one tho, so its not the same. give me this, apparently im like a obese failure and stuff.

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

“Yes I know it is men getting raped in prison , fantazie about it ?”

You have the rest of us mistaken for Ruby, laughing at prison rape is her thing. I prefer to mock her myself.

jumbofisch

Who are you talking to pell? No one asked how to lose weight.

Polliwog
Polliwog

With stretchy pants! And you poop in beds because…um…feminism?

jumbofisch

You fantazie about being a lawyer?

Sharculese

HO DID YOU KNOW WINING THE WOLD SERIEC OF DICE IS ON MY BUCKET LISZT!?!?

Sharculese

You fantazie about being a lawyer?

i super dont want to be a lawyer

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

“he is not really a man of narrative consistency, let’s just say that”

This is very true.

Did Wil just reply to “im actually a recovered anorexic” with “Then get to a gym and lose the weight”? That’s more Tom Martin than Pell (maybe Pell also thinks anorexic is just something feminists made up and not nearly as bad as being FAT!! but yeah, that’s a Tom Martin)

And which troll that sounds like aside — fucking asshole, that shit is uncalled for.

jumbofisch

U should fantazie about writing better. Commas are not belly buttons, they don’t go in the middle like , this.

Rutee Katreya

And of course, as a childless, semi-young (late 20s) urban professional, I feel indignant and angry at the wage gap and the glass ceiling.

So that’s what you got? A small sample size that revealed a tiny gap against you, and suddenly it’s injustice we’re all expected to care about? XD

Kids today. Steele, just fuck off already. You’re getting boring.

No, I think I’m a better judge than you all, personally, because I think most of you are, personally, hysterical morons.

You’re a white dude, of course you’re a better judge of racism!

jumbofisch

Stealbutt, your “friend” finds prison rape of men funny, got anything to say?

Shadow
Shadow

Commas are not belly buttons, they don’t go in the middle like , this.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA!! This has been a historic moment and I’m glad I was here to witness it!

darksidecat

Nope just honest, I am in mid life and have not seen an attreactive feminist yet.

Have you confused your personas troll? Remember, you’re pretending to be a mostly blind gay man right now, so whining about how feminist women aren’t attractive in appearance to you is rather…well…hilarious. You fail at trolling and at life.

Kyrie
Kyrie

I thought Wil was just a bit thick and self centred. My bad.

themisanthropicmuse

So you think fat people are gross?

My god, this proves the hypothesis that I first came up with when Dealing with Tom ‘chairs are misandry’ Martin. Fat truly is an asshole repellent! Looks like I am going to have to run to the store for some Cheetoes.

Rutee Katreya

A lot of coloured folk are idiots, QED, Boobzland.

And a lot of white people are self-serving fools. Like you!

This type of thing sounds a lot like religious faith to me, actually, and I’m an atheist.

*Eyeroll* You know, if this were pharyngula I’d go ahead and play these dozens, but as is, you’re ducking the evidence. Hiring and promotion gaps don’t just exist for women. F’rex,

off the top of my head. There’s plenty more where that came from. But go on, Rational Atheist Man. XD

Dracula
Dracula

…you’ll note I have never used any so-called “misogynist” slurs based on female genitalia, because I do not believe in that nonsense.

I just need to point out that this is a lie. I mean sure, you probably believe that “mangina” is not misogynistic in any way because you direct it at men, but you know damn well what sort of genitalia it’s based on.

Reply to  jumbofisch

How many times do I have to repeat that I am not a lawyer I am an investigator