antifeminism MRA terrorism threats

Update: Norwegian Men’s Rights blogger Eivind Berge will be held for four more weeks due to the “risk of recurrence of new criminal offenses.”

Just a quick update on Eivind Berge: According to this news account, the Norwegian Men’s Rights blogger is considered enough of a threat to police officers that his two-week detention has been extended by four more weeks. According to the prosecutor, the “risk of recurrence of new criminal offenses” makes releasing him dangerous.

See my posts here and here for more on his arrest.

nwoslave

My, my, such a danger he is. Four cartridges of 45 caliber and books too. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Plus he spoke bad things about the govenrment. Why the list of crimes he committed are endless. Hopefully, in Norway and all across the western world we’ll adopt re-education camps to, “help” everyone better acclimate into obeying their govenrment. We all must learn to accept what our govenrment tells us is good and what is bad. Indoctrinate them young in schools, and if they stray from the path of enlightenment they need to be re-educated.

What was his crime again?

blitzgal

MISANDRY

Cliff Pervocracy

MISPANDRY

pecunium
pecunium

NWO: What was his crime? Do you care? You need him. You need him so you have some contrived excuse to bleat about your oppression. If you want to know what his offense was, read the links.

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

“What was his crime again?”

Saying he was going to stab a police officer on a specific date — threatening in other words. (Did you really think that was some kind of GOTCHA?)

howardbann1ster
howardbann1ster

Yeah, and ignoring violent right wingers who talk about killing people has worked out so well in Norway.

Thanks, owly. So good to see you working hard to make sure real violence against real people is taken seriously.

Cliff Pervocracy

Oh, like NWO even knows what a Norway is.

ShadetheDruid
ShadetheDruid

Is it a type of cake?

/recyclejoke

Kyrie
Kyrie

Eivind: I will kill cops! (also rape is cool)

Norwegian governement: you can’t say that.

NWO: evil governement, fascism, misandry!

Sharculese

owlslave obviously prefers the american tradition, where we only imprison leftists for saying mean things about the government

jenninsb
jenninsb

What do MRAs say when another MRA threatens to (or does) kill a male police officer? It’s OK because he’s just a stooge of the great feminist conspiracy government? Male judges, male legislators? Are they fair game, too?

Does the answer change if the poor cop/judge/whoever was an MRA just trying to make enough $$ to survive after his evil feminist whore of an ex-wife stole all his money and his kids? Or is it still OK to kill him?

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

I guess Owly would prefer that people who threaten to kill cops and advocate in favor of rape be given some sort of award for their service to humanity.

Wetherby
Wetherby

And since the anniversary of Breivik’s massacre falls within a matter of days, I’m not surprised the Norwegian police have been keeping a very close eye on people like him. After all, this is a guy who’s not only been posting aggressive threats against named individuals for a number of years, as well as gloating over the violent deaths of others, but his reaction to Breivik’s crime was practically orgasmic.

They left Breivik alone, and look what happened.

Which is why they won’t be making the same mistake again.

howardbann1ster
howardbann1ster

Which is why they won’t be making the same mistake again.

I’m pretty stinking happy, actually, to see them actually learning from past mistakes.

Wetherby
Wetherby

As I said in another thread, one interesting detail in that news story is that he got arrested at his mother’s house. I wonder what she makes of his blog? (Assuming she can read English, but in Norway that’s statistically fairly likely).

2-D Man
2-D Man

Why do I get the feeling that NWOslave goes driving and flips out at every stop sign?

Dracula
Dracula

Seriously NWO, how fucking stupid are you?

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

“‘Cause it’s impossible to murder a cop with only four bullets! And there’s no way he could have bought more! And it’s not as though killing cops is something he specifically threatened to do!”

Not like he even threatened to shoot them. Pretty sure his kitchen knives could get stabbing done, repeatedly, without breaking or anything.

Falconer
Falconer

Is it a type of cake?

You there! Norway, or death?

Kyrie
Kyrie

Cliff Pervocracy

“Four cartridges of 45 caliber” may be bad-translation-from-Norwegian for four boxes, possibly four magazines.

Either that or he’d already gone shooting (at least for practice), because I don’t know of anywhere that’ll sell you four individual bullets.

Shaenon

In the past, NWO has expressed the opinion that requiring people to pass a vision test to drive is a government atrocity on the level of the Cambodian killing fields. I don’t think he can see stop signs well enough to gesticulate at them.

hellkell
hellkell

And if he does live here in TX, he fits right with all the other asshole drivers.

darksidecat

Oh, like NWO even knows what a Norway is.

It’s one of them whales that have those horns. 😉

Karalora
Karalora

He probably flips out at the street signs.

“FASCIST FEMI-MANGINA ROTHCHILD GOVERNMENT TRYING TO TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CAN’T CALL A STREET!!!!!!!”

Freitag
Freitag

Hellkell, you’re here in sweltering TX too, home of the anti-critical-thinking party platform?

whataboutthemoonz

Random Trivia: In Norway you have to have a specific type of license to carry guns. They don’t have the same type of right-to-bear-arms legal thingies as we do in America, so if he wasn’t a professional or competitive shooter/hunter, it’s possible that owning said guns was illegal.

whataboutthemoonz

Wikipedia has an article n gun policies in Norway: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_Norway

(Half my family is Norwegian so I pick up random stuff. Also: Fuck this guy. Breivik was a fucking terrorist.)

RubyHypatia
RubyHypatia

Serves him right. He could be the next Anders Breivik.

cloudiah

I love that narwhals video; it seems to me it has been relevant here on Man Boobz before, but I can’t remember the context.

Sharculese

He could be the next Anders Breivik.

no joke, im kind of suprised you dont support anders breivik.

Sharculese

like it would be totally in keeping with your whole frothing wingnut, kill the poor thing.

Viscaria
Viscaria

I didn’t even click the narwhals song and it’s stuck in my head now XD I just hope I get off this bus before I feel the unconquerable need to sing it.

hellkell
hellkell

Freitag, yes, and it’s taking great restraint not to pull an Elvis and shoot my tv every time I see one of those ignorant Republican for Senate ads.

amandajane5
amandajane5

Hi, I’d like to state the obvious! Please like me for it! Also, isn’t prison rape funny?!?!

/Ruby

nwoslave

@Shaenon
“In the past, NWO has expressed the opinion that requiring people to pass a vision test to drive is a government atrocity on the level of the Cambodian killing fields.”

Actually, what I said was, no one needs a license. The State simpy doesn’t have the right to even issue a license to drive. It’s none of their business. You of course know this. However, being the author of the book o larnin, manipulation and deception is your forte.
———
@Wetherby
“When I heard the early reports about what was happening in Norway a year ago, my immediate reaction was that it might be Berge.”

Was it really? I guess you were wrong.
——–
@Kyrie
“Norwegian governement: you can’t say that.”

Why not put all those nasty radfem girls in jail? Because they’re girls?

“Owly is right, there is nor way he would would have managed to kill a cop with four bullets.”

Or a knife. Or a baseball bat. Or a bow and arrow. Or a piece of rope as a garrotte?
——–
@RubyHypatia
“He could be the next Anders Breivik.”

Or the next Ghandi.
———
Locking people up for words. Fined for words. Sued people for words. Words as domestic violence. Words as sexual harassment.

speedlines
speedlines

I could be the next Anders Breivik.

Holy shit, NWO’s right about something.

Cliff Pervocracy

“I have bullets and books and words and testosterone. I could be the next Anders Breivik.”

…fffuuuck, yeah, you probably could.

Bad example, man.

Ithiliana

*high fives other poor souls living in Texas*

You all might enjoy how I bollixed up a pollster the other day: got a call at work, long introduction about not working for any campaign, just wanting to get information on how people feel in my area.

Then asked me which would I support, Ted Cruz or David Dewhurst.

I said, neither, I never vote for a Republican in Texas (the poll dude never used the word REPUBLICAN, nor told me that they were contending to be the Republican nominee for Hutchinson’s Senate seat).

A bit of boggling, because it didn’t fit his script, then he asked if I knew that David Dewhurst had supported a state income tax, would I be more likely to vote for or against him.

I said, I think Texas needs to move to a state income tax, but I would not vote for a Republican.

He tried reading the next question, realized he’d get the same answer, and thanked me for my time.

Also, besides all the heat this year: HUGE NUMBERS OF BUGS ALL OVER, including new types of bugs and spiders we’ve never seen before.

It’s a freaking invasion!

Naira
Naira

For one thing, Gandhi didn’t bitch so much about celibacy.

Personally, I can’t stand when people pull out Gandhi as the stock “Awesome person.” He was flawed, he was a lot less ideal than people want to believe.

But, in the end, there’s no comparison between Berge and Gandhi.

Sharculese

ghandi of course, was known for his famous quote ‘an eye for an eye makes me wanna stab some fucking cops’

Fembot
Fembot

*high fives other poor souls living in Texas*

High Five! There are a lot of us here.

Fembot
Fembot

So, how does this reasonable statement:

the people who are operating motor vehicles are able to distinguish obstacles and understand signage at a reasonable distance

Turn into this arglebargle, in only three paragraphs?

I’m glad colleges teach us that men deserve to be oppressed and discrimnated against for being born men, and it’s “justifiable.”

The mind of a madman is always spinning.

Nanasha
Nanasha

Wasn’t Ghandi also an avid misogynist who abused the women in his life? Every “good” person I’ve ever seen profiled as “the ultimate good” was not a perfect person. Mother Theresa? SHE WAS OBSESSED WITH SUFFERING AND DYING. She built a place for people to go to DIE, not to be treated. Screw that.

There are only a few truly, objectively good people out there in the world, and I’m sure that most of them are imaginary.

Nanasha
Nanasha

PS: I am glad when the police actually PREVENT crime instead of coming in and picking up the pieces of carnage and mop up the blood afterwards.

I would much rather see people not murdered than clear evidence that said murderer has murdered.

It’s like most crimes- I don’t wish revenge on my rapist- I wish he HAD NEVER RAPED ME IN THE FIRST PLACE.

There is no such thing as true justice that would be nearly as sweet as preventing the crime from happening in the first place.

Naira
Naira

Gandhi was quite a terror to the women in his life. I’m not sure if it was specifically misogynist, or a part of a wider philosophy he had about the proper role of different people. He was an avid supporter of the caste system, insisting that it did not have negative connotations at its heart and that in a “proper” society, it could work. His treatment of women could have been an extension of that “everyone in their proper role” mentality.

pecunium
pecunium

Nanasha: She built a place for people to go to DIE, not to be treated. Screw that.

To be fair to Mother Theresa, it’s not that she wanted them to die, it’s that she couldn’t cure them; so she provided hospice care, because Calcutta wasn’t going to help them at all.

1 2 3 6