$MONEY$ a voice for men antifeminism disgusting women evil women grandiosity matriarchy men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misandry misogyny MRA oppressed men worst writing in the history of the universe

MGTOWer: most women are “shined, shaven social-succubi … desirous of everything and deserving of nothing.”

Shined, shaved and delivered

Oh, joy! A Voice for Men has now published what is possibly the most ridiculous thing ever written by a human being. Here, from an article titled MGTOW re-understood, is what some dude named Russ Lindquist calls his “ode of MGTOW.”

When in the course of widespread misandrist tyranny, it becomes necessary for men to dissolve the social solder, and reverse the spiritual mutilation which has stuck and imperiled them, so inequitably, to the whines and whims of women. These men must, perhaps, reinvent the wheel of free-association.

Oh MRA dudes, don’t even try to write fancy. Clearly, you can’t handle fancy.

Let it be clear that a man has a right to go his on way. Therefore, let modern men acknowledge and accept – as tearfully as they might – that far too many women, for far too long, have far too well assumed the role of nothing but shined, shaven social-succubi who reflect all of mens vices yet none of mens virtue. Further, these succubi (desirous of everything and deserving of nothing) can offer men nothing but the role of a masochistic self-indentured-servant: he is to work a job he hates; he is to earn money that she spends; he is to live far less comfortably; he is to die far sooner.

A big shout-out to all the “shined, shaven social-succubi” reading this now!

Let each man reject this poisonously pink proposition; let each man end, in whatever way he sees fit, the misandrist fem-anesthetization that is, now, generations old; let each man choose, instead, to live a life of self-direction, self-control, self-reliance and personal responsibility–even if such self-respect means that he must wholly abandon such soul-striping social roles as, for example, womyn’s unpaid bodyguard, womyn’s unpaid moving-company, womyn’s unpaid therapist, womyn’s unpaid accountant, womyn’s financial-lust-object.

I’m sorry, I only made it about a third of the way  through this paragraph. I’m sort of stuck on “misandrist fem-anesthetization.”

Men deserve better than these “womyn” are offering. Men have a right to go their own way.

Please, please, please just GO already. Don’t tantalize us like this, you Men Going Their Own Way! JUST GO.

KathleenB
KathleenB

WTF did the English language ever do to MRAs to make them hate it so much?

Nix
Nix

Unfortunately I’m on my iPad, which makes it a pain to call upon my English Major Superpowers, but I can at least verify that most words denoting “women” are in fact based on male-oriented words, at least, words that have been male-oriented since around the Norman Conquest. As someone already pointed out, “men” used to be gender neutral and “wo” is born of “wife” (which was in itself gender neutral once, way back in the days of Old English when we had neuter pronouns). Both of these things have become very heavily bogged down in gender politics. If we want modern words that don’t essentially call us wife-men, we would have to invent something new.

Sharculese

Dave, going their own way doesn’t mean going away. Just like our founding fathers went their own way to destroy an oppressive power structure. Once again, the oppressive power structure needs to be destroyed.

whatever dude, we dont care what it means, just go do it and stop whining about it already

Shaenon

desperate men’s issues back street bookshop hunting and hushed conversations I used to have with the very few other men I knew who had escaped the mental plantation

didn’t happen

I can believe that he went to a bookstore?

Rutee Katreya

…by ‘destroy’ you mean ‘entrench’, then? Because quite frankly, the US Revolutionaries did a lot more wrong than the British did. Not that milkboy recognizes crimes against revolutionaries or other states.

Rutee Katreya

*crimes against native americans, or other countries, I should say.

WTF did the English language ever do to MRAs to make them hate it so much?

Sorry, that one was me. I actually threw some well written posts at them. Totally my fault. [/kidding]

Went through the automated succubus shine’n’shave this morning! I chose New Evil Whore smell.

I always liked the classic, “Whore of Babylon”.

Cliff Pervocracy

More and more of us are doing it everyday. You should be glad: the more of us men who realize the deep hatred feminised women have for men, the fewer of us ‘male pigs’ there’ll be to bother you grrrrlz with our ‘useless presence’ in the future LOL.

Haha, yeah, in a couple years there’ll be like 300 of you instead of 150 and then oh no where ever shall I find a mate?

Sharculese

well you dudes are pretty usesless that is a thing you got right

Rutee Katreya

No, seriously, get going. Anyone as ignorant as you will not be missed. Go your own way, stop trolling women.

Rutee Katreya

Seriously the only difference between this nonsense and a five year old stamping their feet before telling their parents “I’m REALLY running away now!” is that the parents would actually care if the child were being serious.

Cliff Pervocracy

Well, parents have to go pick the kid up and make sure they’re safe if they go hide in the garage or something.

MGTOWs can sleep in the garage as long as they like and I don’t care. But [mom-voice] I’m not bringing your dinner out there.

Naira
Naira

IF there was an oppressive feminist regime and
IF MGTOW is about destroying it,
I really don’t think we have anything to worry about. How many people showed up to that “protest” a few months ago?

If there’s an oppressive feminist regime as powerful as the MRAs say it is, they’ll need more than half a dozen guys in order to do anything more than die messily. Us ladies in the upper echelons of the conspiracy fuck guys who give orders to deploy tanks, remember? /sarcasm

Nanasha
Nanasha

So let me get this straight. These guys think that threatening to go away is going to make women clutch their pearls and go “NOOOO! I RELENT! I WILL DO ANYTHING!” ?

Seriously?

After all that rape-apologism and bullshit about how women are evil money-grubbing bitches and some pretty nasty allusions about how women who don’t serve men by being permanently hot, young and submissive should simply be done away with…..they actually THINK that rational people WANT them around?

If we reversed the genders of those statements above, these men would be up in arms and calling for the destruction of these people. Why can’t they see how obvious their hatred and bigotry is, like the rest of us can?

And I’m not really worried about the whole “no sex for you” threat. Even if no man ever wanted to fuck me again, I’d probably prefer no interpersonal sex at all than be forced into fucking nightmare Handmaid-Tale-esque heterosexual sex with some horrifying misogynist beast.

Besides, I’m pansexual. Penises are not a requirement for tingly pants time. 😀

Tulgey Logger
Tulgey Logger

Founding Fathers: violent secession to oppress slaves and attack natives more.
MGTOWs: Sitting around waiting for the apocalypse to happen so that in the hypothetical future they get to oppress women more.

Yes, just like the founding fathers—Thomas Jefferson refused all the King’s proposals of marriage, and that showed him!

Fembot
Fembot

“…let each woman choose, instead, to live a life of self-direction, self-control, self-reliance and personal responsibility–even if such self-respect means that she must wholly abandon such soul-striping social roles as, for example, man’s unpaid housekeeper, man’s unpaid cook, man’s unpaid therapist, man’s unpaid accountant, man’s sexualized lust-object.”

Hmmmmm. Sounds like something I’ve heard before. Now, MRAs are exercising their options (which they had all along), and that is fine with me. No one should be forced into a life of marriage and domesticity. The thing is, these MRAs think they will be somehow ostracized for walking away from marriage. The fact is, NOBODY gives a shit.

Fembot
Fembot

They really don’t want to walk away from marriage, though. They just want women hogtied and dragged back to the negotiating table, so they can wind back the clock to a time when traditional marriage ruled, men held all the cards, and women had no power. But women aren’t interested. We’ve called their bluff. And now they realize they have nothing left to bargain with, so they hurl threats and insults and flail on the ground like Paul Elam having a temper tantrum.

Viscaria
Viscaria

More and more of us are doing it everyday.

RISING UP
BACK ON THE STREET

Nanasha
Nanasha

@Fembot- They just want actual female-robots that they can subjugate and abuse because they’re abusers- it’s not about being a man or going their own way. They just want to use their gender as a platform for arguing that being an abusive shithead is the Way of The World and that they should be given a free pass because they have a penis and penises are *OBVIOUSLY* violence and abuse-inducing to women and all those other groups of not-as-great-as-white-heterosexual-men people because BACK WHEN THEY RULED THE WORLD, GODDAMNIT, THEY EARNED IT, white man’s burdan and all that bullshit, giant penises flopping akimbo and Keeping Shit In Line.

*rolls eyes*

Sometimes I just have to wonder when this magical time used to be. Because as far as I can remember, there never was an actual time in recorded history where any man anywhere could just do whatever the fuck he wanted to anyone just because he had a penis.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

(Looks at arm)

My shine seems to be fading a bit, clearly it’s time to schedule another appointment with the official Shiner of Succubi. In other news, these guys still haven’t left for MGTOW Island? Can’t they join forces with the Redditors who also want their own island to make it happen?

themisanthropicmuse

“he must wholly abandon such soul-striping social roles as, for example, womyn’s unpaid bodyguard, womyn’s unpaid moving-company, womyn’s unpaid therapist” Well, seems like someone doesn’t understand how give and take works in a relationship. Poor MGTOW. They are so horrified from having to deal with our excessive neediness to be treated like human beings rather than life support systems for vaginas. If only we could learn to behave like the semi-sentient blow up dolls then they’d be happy…well, maybe.

themisanthropicmuse

Gah, nother typo, I meant: :If only we could learn to behave like the semi-sentient blow up dolls THEY LONG FOR then they’d be happy”

karmarad
karmarad

What’s sad is that these young dudes don’t get that their problems are caused by…patriarchy, yes, that’s right, arbitrary obsolete male roles. It’s weird to hear them complain about women (in advanced industrial countries) from the 50s.-their mothers? grandmothers? These stereotypes don’t exist any more.

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

Eric —

Molly Moon:
‘Why haven’t MGTOWs gone already?’

The MRM seriously needs to invest in a dictionary already, since y’all have internet, a dictionary is free. Re: “feminised women” —

fem·i·nize, verb
to make or become feminine.
Also, especially British , fem·i·nise .

Origin:
1645–55; < Latin fēmin ( a ) woman + -ize

Did you have a point with that redundancy? I can't imagine you were actually trying to complain about women being too feminine…

Fembot
Fembot

fem·i·nize, verb
to make or become feminine.
Also, especially British , fem·i·nise .

Yeah, I caught that too. I thought they wanted women to be more feminised.

ShadetheDruid
ShadetheDruid

Maybe it was meant to be “feminist”, or.. like, “feminist-ised”. But since the latter isn’t actually a word, “feminised” was used instead.

PsychoDan
PsychoDan

It’s like evolution but for languages; it’s not perfect and fucks up from time to time, and left us fighting off people who don’t like change (and whine that we’re “being PC”) while we try to make the language gender neutral again (in my mind that’s where all the work is, since all the words are already there, it’s just getting people to switch to them).

I can only imagine how much more painful this process must be in romance language-speaking parts of the world. At least we have a language without grammatical genders to deal with.

And kind of off topic, but Rush Limbaugh has now joined the ranks of right-wing shitheads calling women’s suffrage a mistake.

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

Shade — but feminist is a word, and would’ve made sense in context (oh no, not context!) Also, do you mind being called Shade, or should I write it out?

PsychoDan — idk about the romance languages, but the parent of them, Latin, has neuter nouns (and neuter means genderless here). They mostly refer to concepts, not things, btu they exist.

ShadetheDruid
ShadetheDruid

Nah, “Shade” is fine, that’s usually what I go by in normal conversation. My screen name just has that extra bit because it works better than just a random everyday word (that in the roleplaying context it originated from isn’t exactly a rare name choice either).

And I was thinking more of like.. feminist, but as a verb, as in the act of “making” someone into a feminist. Which would fit with their concept of feminism; people “corrupting” women to feminism and “ruining” them.

I dunno, maybe i’m just talking rubbish. 😛 It just looks like a sentence that someone thought up, but instead of reordering to make verb use unnecessary or using “feminist”, they just ran with the nearest sounding verb they could think of. “Feminist” would certainly make sense in context, but even for an MRA you would think that word choice would be obvious, so there must be a reason for not using it.

I should totally stop overthinking anything an MRA says. 😛

Jacobb
Jacobb

You’d rather be seen as a huge male vagina twit by supplicating to your bitch wife than to grow a spine and be a healthy man who dominates women. I can only imagine how big of a self-loathing piece of shit you’ve got to be to choose to be a bitch’s slave.

Sincerely,
Your missing balls at MANHOOD101.COM

Eric
Eric

‘If only we would behave like semi-sentient blow-up dolls…they’d be happy.’

creativewritingstudent
creativewritingstudent

I think it would be a very good idea to invite him onto Have I Got News For You. Might cause him to rethink his ideas a little lot.

creativewritingstudent
creativewritingstudent

… ‘little’ was supposed to be strikethrough.

Eric
Eric

Argenti:
There’s a difference between being ‘feminine’ (womanly) and feminist (gender supremacy). Women outside the Anglosphere understand the difference—which is why men choose to marry them instead.

Myoo
Myoo

I’m from Portugal and Portuguese is very gendered, but I don’t think it’s so much the nouns as it is the articles. For instance, “o” and “a” are both like the English “the”, but “o” is masculine, while “a” is feminine.
Of course there are also gendered nouns, and those can be quite annoying to de-gender, but I think the articles are the biggest problem.

VoIP
VoIP

Eric:

If you’re into dolls, why should we care? One of my good friends is an infantilist, nbd….AND he’s also kind, considerate, smart, funny, great company, and has good taste in TV shows. (Also a devout Christian.) I love this dude. Because kink is fine. Being a giant freaking tool isn’t.

VoIP
VoIP

Anyway, one of my cats is striped. Is his soul striped too? How do I find out?

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

Ignoring your unsurprisingly wrong definition of feminist, I’m well aware feminist and feminine mean different things, that was the entire point of questioning your use of “feminise” (it means “to make feminine” not “to make feminist”).

Also, today in MRA land, we have FOREIGN BRIDES! (Haven’t had a FOREIGN BRIDE MRA in a few weeks now…)

creativewritingstudent — <del>strike-out</del>

hellkell
hellkell

Jacobb, is the extra b for extra bullshit?

Eric, I thought you were busy GYOW. If you want to play with dolls, that’s cool. We’ve got a regular troll around here who’s into that.

It must be embarrassing to do all this foot stomping about going only to find no one cares.

cloudiah

Ooh, not one but two trolls at once!
(Rubs hands in glee, pops a pan of spanikopita in the oven)
(I know people usually talk about making popcorn, but we’ve got spanikopita!)

Eric
Eric

Hellkat:
No, I asked a pertinent question. You grrrlz think MGTOWs are male pigs. You want us to go away. So we did. Why do all feel the need to attack us constantly and beg for our attention?

Snowy
Snowy

What gives you the idea everyone on this blog is a “grrlz”? Also, who came here again? No one is begging for your attention. Don’t you have somewhere else to be? Some kind of going your own way type of thing?

cloudiah

I don’t really think much about MGTOWers, except to wonder idly why they don’t … go away.

cendare

I started to answer this one way, but I realized this is, like, several layers of fail packed in a short space. I almost want to admire it.

“It must be embarrassing for women to know that X” presupposes that:
a) X is true
b) X is bad
c) X is women’s fault (all women! everywhere! all the time!)

For all of which, please show your work.

“…can’t even compete with blow-up dolls for men’s attention”:
a) Some women couldn’t care less about men’s (sexual or romantic) attention, because they are asexual, or lesbian, or bisexual and monogamous and currently partnered with a woman, etc.
b) Others don’t care about other men because they are in relationships already, with men who have made their preferences clear.
c) Gaining the attention of *a* man is a very different thing from gaining the attention of *all men*. The existence of men who would rather have a doll does not mean that women can’t find other men who disagree.
d) Gaining the attention of any man is not necessarily best framed as a competition. “Ooooh, Sally, too bad! You were so close, but you only got a 9.7 in the swimsuit competition and Ginger’s 9.9 is enough to put her over the top.” That doesn’t really match any sexual or romantic thing I’ve heard about.
e) Also, it’s interesting that men aren’t supposed to (don’t have to?) compete for women’s attention, in this world view. That’s not how MRAs usually argue.
f) “can’t *even* compete” I dunno, is there anything that women are supposed to compete with for men’s attention? “You think you can compete with the NFL playoffs? Hell, you can’t even compete with blow-up dolls!” Something about the word “even” just doesn’t seem right, but I can’t put my finger on it.

“But it’s men with the attitude problems, right?”:
a) implies that if some men are criticized about their attitude, that the existence of “bad” women makes that criticism wrong
b) implies that the people here think *all men* have attitude problems

hellkell
hellkell

Eric: first, it’s hellkell. Second, you came here. Why is that?

No one is begging attention from your or any other man going his own way. In fact, it would awesome if you’d go.

No one here thinks MGTOW are pigs. That would be devoting too much thought to them.

Cloudiah, I love spanikopita!

cloudiah

hellkell, I will fax you some when it’s done. Would anyone else like a square of spanikopita? It’ll be done in about 20 minutes.

ostara321
ostara321

Why should I be embarassed that a stranger prefers dolls over me? I suppose that should be some sort of slight on me like “hur hur, I prefer plastic over your grotesque form!” But I don’t really see that. Because I’m not enough of a self centered tool to think a stranger’s sexuality has anything to do with me.

Snowy
Snowy

Yum! I would love one.

hellkell
hellkell

Thanks, Cloudiah! I miss Greek food, Texas is not exactly a hotbed of it.

cloudiah

Snowy, any minute now…

themisanthropicmuse

@eric:

“It must be embarrassing for women to know they can’t even compete with blow-up dolls for men’s attention—LOL. But it’s men with the attitude problems, right?”

Well, if the men in question aren’t interested in actual human company and all that entails they are welcome to have a blow up doll even though I think it’s safe to say that most well adjusted individuals don’t prefer inanimate objects to actual companionship with real flesh and blood human beings. Personally, I can’t think of a better example of a crippling emotional intimacy issue than that.