antifeminism douchebaggery drama kings grandiosity manginas men who should not ever be with women ever misandry misogyny MRA narcissism oppressed men the spearhead white knights

Spearheader to feminists: No, YOU’RE the malignant solipsistic predatory narcissists without conscience!

And another thing …

Some threads on The Spearhead are virtual gold mines of crackpot misogyny. Today, from the same thread I drew upon for a post the other day, I present to you yet another long-winded antifeminist manifesto from a dude who doesn’t know shit about feminism. This time the dude in question is someone calling himself Darryl X.

Here’s his little screed:

There is only one kind of feminism. There is no first- or second-wave feminism. There is no ecofeminism or radical feminism or socialist feminism. There is no left and right. No conservative or liberal. (With which many feminists would hope to rationalize their egregious misconduct and criminal behavior – “Oh, but I’m not THAT kind of feminist.”) …

Feminism = the Borg

There is only feminism and it is evil and civilization depends upon its complete and utter elimination. Feminism is the product of false constructs and straw men and false flags and lies and fraud and is a political campaign of hate against men and children. Period.

And apparently Darryl loves the word “and.”

It has coopted our financial and legal and political and social institutions to affect the enslavement

[citation needed]

and murder

[citation needed]

and imprisonment and exile

[citation needed]

of men and the forcible separation of children from their fathers. It is responsible for the collapse of our economies worldwide and the fall of civilization.

[citation … oh, forget it. Every single thing he says needs a citation.

Feminists are comprised of mostly women but there are some men (manginas and white knights and other descriptions).

Manginas represent!

Feminists are psychopaths and malignant narcissists, without conscience and driven to do evil. They are solipsistic, manipulative, opportunistic, parasitic and predatory. They are compulsive pathological liars and deceptive and manipulative. They have no empathy, remorse, shame or guilt. They have no analytical skills and cannot plan ahead and are short-sighted. They are shallow of affect and are remorseless and are insincere and disingenuous. They are faithless and in the absence of any analytical skills, they do not have faith in the analytical skills of others, no matter how much evidence there is of its benefits. They are career and life-long con-artists.

Huh. Are you perhaps familiar with the psychological concept of “projection,” a defense mechanism whereby you project some of your own characteristics – particularly your most unsavory ones – onto someone else, or perhaps a group of people?

Just curious.

No matter how we define or relate to one another as men in the MRM, understanding the distinction between men in the MRM and feminists is more important. That is the enemy which must be destroyed. The other men in the MRM from which each of us are different are our brothers and the only important difference is that between men in the MRM and feminists. That’s the difference which defines us and on which civilization depends.

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that the future of civilization doesn’t actually depend on a bunch of bitter, hateful dickwads grousing on the internet about how much ladies suck.

Cliff Pervocracy

I always wonder – If we’re that powerful and that deceptive, how does HE know the truth?

It’s like those people who claim to have uncovered the truth behind the JFK assassination or the moon landing. If you were born in 1975 and have never even been to NASA or Dallas and you haven’t been a party to any secret conspiracy meetings, how the HELL do you figure you know something everyone else doesn’t?

MorkaisChosen
MorkaisChosen

They have no analytical skills and cannot plan ahead and are short-sighted.

So, um, why are we in charge again?

Interesting contrast between this rhetoric (“The only important distinction is MRM versus Feminism!”) and us (“[insert idiot feminist with repellent views here] is an idiot whose views I find repellent.”).

blitzgal

But it’s unfair to call y’all a hate group that incites violence. You just call for the extermination of an entire group of people. How is that violent or hateful?

HeatherN

It stands to reason that feminism is the Borg…we’ve already established that women are the Borg, so feminism is just our way of bringing [strike]men[/strike] manginas into the collective.

Shadow
Shadow

Just curious.

Why David, what a complete non sequiteur! Clearly your feminism is draining all your analytical skills from your testicles!!

HeatherN

Whoops, my use of html leaves something to be desired…must be because I have a vagina.

Christine Noble

MRA’s: Perfecting that fine American art of yelling “I know you are but what am I?”

Freitag
Freitag

Evil. Like…I dunno…vote? Hold jobs? Choose when and if to have children? I’m having trouble visualizing teh eeeevuls here.

They have no empathy, remorse, shame or guilt.

Guilt for what? Remorse for what? Shame for what? As for empathy, I see very little in the MRM, at least for anyone who isn’t a cis man. Certainly none for eeevul wimmins.

thebionicmommy
thebionicmommy

Pee Wee Herman did it better.

HeatherN

@Pervocracy

Cliff Pervocracy

If feminists really did have massive power and no remorse, y’know, I’m not sure publicly posting articles calling them out would be a smart move. If we’re so dangerous, shouldn’t MRAs be just a tad more strategic about when they take the tremendous personal risk of criticizing feminism?

Tulgey Logger

]

Today, I learned that feminists have no analytical skills, they can’t plan ahead, and they have no analytical skills. It’s good to finally learn this about myself.

Happy
Happy

MRAs are classic MOPEs – Most Oppressed People EVER!!

They claim that the evil agenda behind “feminism” is Cultural Marxism, claiming that “feminists” oppress men (and, apparently, children) justifying it as saying that they are the oppressers.

Luckly, MRAs see through this ruse, correctly identifying that it is in fact MEN who are oppressed by women and that, somehow, “feminism” caused it all.

Tulgey Logger

” If we’re so dangerous, shouldn’t MRAs be just a tad more strategic about when they take the tremendous personal risk of criticizing feminism?”

I wonder how many followers of Alex Jones are kept up at night by the thought that, if Alex Jones is right, then that means he is only kept around for the NWO’s purposes.

…probably none.

HeatherN

“If feminists really did have massive power and no remorse, y’know, I’m not sure publicly posting articles calling them out would be a smart move.”

We can’t be obvious about it, of course. We’ve got to use front organizations like the Catholic Church and the U.S. government to carry out our nefarious goals. Duh. 😉

Dvärghundspossen

I love the irony in claiming that it’s feminists who build straw men.

If feminists have no analytical skills and cannot plan ahead, and STILL somehow manages to RUN THE SHOW – what does this say about NON-feminists?

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

_________ are psychopaths and malignant narcissists, without conscience and driven to do evil. They are solipsistic, manipulative, opportunistic, parasitic and predatory. They are compulsive pathological liars and deceptive and manipulative. They have no empathy, remorse, shame or guilt. They have no analytical skills and cannot plan ahead and are short-sighted. They are shallow of affect and are remorseless and are insincere and disingenuous. They are faithless and in the absence of any analytical skills, they do not have faith in the analytical skills of others, no matter how much evidence there is of its benefits. They are career and life-long con-artists.

I’m actually having quite a bit of trouble filling in the blank with something that would actually work. It’s like the dude is just rattling off everything that sounds evil and nasty and attributing it all to his monolithic enemy.

Seriously, what human being:
– Only cares and thinks about the self, and cannot relate to others
– Is completely dedicated to evil causes, and will lie, manipulate, leech off, and prey on others
– Lacks basic human functions like analyzing and planning (wat)
– Has no shame, guilt, or remorse and is shallow
– Has no faith (again, wat)
– Is a (presumably successful) con-artist

I can only think of one being that fits all of this; Satan. That’s literally the only being in existence or non-existence that does everything in its power to do evil while being completely incompetent in doing so while also being wildly successful.

Anyway, I like how the only male feminists are not actually real men, just manginas or white knights… so it’s ok to hate them. Kinda puts the MRM’s view of men in a nutshell. You don’t see feminists saying that female MRAs should not be able to vote.

Cliff Pervocracy

Kirby – I especially don’t see any feminists claiming that female MRAs are honorary men and thus don’t deserve to be treated like real women.

Kavette
Kavette

Substitute woman (sorry females) with feminist and his rant makes sense from a mra perspective.

Cliff Pervocracy

I wonder what his deal is with “analytical skills.” I guess he figures he’s the greatest analyzer of all time, and if someone doesn’t agree with him they must be bad at analyzing.

So he knows women are stupid because we’ve failed to analyze how stupid we are!

Tulgey Logger

It just goes to show what a great analyzer, planner, and analyzer he is, Kirby: he’s intentionally confusing the Femspiracy by piling on contradictory attributes. It must be a cipher for something that actually makes sense. Oh, if only we were as intelligent as real men, we could figure it out!

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@Tulgey and Cliff:

I know… If anything, his redundant redundancies only further reinforce and support his analytical superiority. In addition, the constant repetition of insults only highlight his great ability to plan out a long speech, rather than only looking at the short-term and writing a stream-of-conscious rant consisting of whatever pops into his head at the time.

SELF-AWARENESS! HAVE YOU HEARD OF IT? IT’S QUITE NICE I THINK YOU’D ENJOY IT!

rodafowa

“It is responsible for the collapse of our economies worldwide and the fall of civilization.”

Hang on… present tense? As in, feminism has ALREADY CAUSED the fall of civilisation?

Huh. D’you know, when that happened I really thought it’d be bigger news. Better go and dig my crossbow, spiked leather harness and eyeshadow out of the loft and hurry down to the Thunderdome before all the good seats get taken.

How would feminists know about self-awareness? Women are simple flatworm-like stimuli responders.

ithiliana

That’s, “YOU’RE the malignant solipsistic predatory narcissists without conscience!, MA’AM,” to you, bucko.

ithiliana

(Addressed to MRA dude quoted by David, not David, I hasten to add)

LeftWingFox
LeftWingFox

As in, feminism has ALREADY CAUSED the fall of civilisation?

And I suppose YOU can think of a better reason why I couldn’t get laid last weekend? 😛

amandajane5

Clearly the dude in the image is wearing a dress, thus David is wrong and a mangina.

Or something…

ragefromthebasement

@bionicmommy

I loooooooooooooove Francis! Thanks for posting.

aceofsevens

Isn’t it awful how feminists paint men with such a broad brush?

ragefromthebasement

@HeatherN

“I think it just boils down to having a very special kind of narcissism. You’ve got to believe that you’re the only one smart enough/special enough to see the truth.”

I’ve always thought this was true. People who believe in apocalyptic fantasies are particulary prone to this. Religious fundamentalists, MRAs, birthers, 9/11 inside job folks, NWO conspiracy folks, white nationalists, etc. They think they have discovered some secret truth, and it becomes their mission to educate the masses. They are also super annoying to be around.

Sharculese

No conservative or liberal.

well, there really isn’t any such thing as conservative feminism, so he got that part right, i guess?!?

Sharculese

it’s ad hominem. and not the silly internet version of ad hominem that means ‘how dare you hurt my feelings’ but actual ad hom. ‘you only think women are oppressed because you arent as super-rational as i am, and if you could analyze things as clearly and objectively as i could it would become apparent that i’m right’

Hank
Hank

First para is classic Fidelbogen (my favourite MRA). I use the word “favourite” quite loosely here.

Cliff Pervocracy

Libertarian feminism is conservative, and isn’t always quite as bluntly shitty as “poor people deserve to be poor” Internet Libertarianism. Plus there are people who are Republicans for non-social-issues reasons and feminists, and while I think they’ve made a terrible decision, I don’t think that gives me leeway to declare them not feminists.

hellkell
hellkell

So, Darryl, how’d the divorce go again? Oh, right.

At least he used “affect” properly. That’s more than most of them manage.

Joey Swails

[blockquote]Anyway, I like how the only male feminists are not actually real men, just manginas or white knights… so it’s ok to hate them. [/blockquote]

This has always struck me as a weird attitude for “Men’s Rights Advocates” to have. Feminists (at least back in the good ol’ days of 2nd wave) put a lot of effort into consciousness raising of their non-feminist sisters, especially the ones that bought into the self-depreciating attitudes imposed on them by patriarchy. They certainly didn’t have a raging hate-on for them, but looked at them as women to be educated and converted to feminism. But the MRAs don’t seem to be interested in “converting” any of the gender-traitorous manginas and white knights, but just engaging in a self-reinforcing circle-jerk with men who already agree with them.

Funny that.

Joey Swails

Oh, I totally fail at HTML markup too. I guess I’m just a sill mangina…

Sharculese

i’m not saying conservatives can’t be feminists, i’m just saying that feminism is inherently non-conservative, because at it’s heart conservatism says ‘things are fine the way they are, or things are better the way they used to be’ (see eg: our resident conservatroll, who in the past has claimed that patriarchy has essentially been dismantled)

that said, i think a conservative feminist is responsible for reconciling zir feminism with the conservative aspects of zir worldview, and that’s a task that more often than not is going to be difficult. like, i have a queer activist friend who used to also be a doctrinaire propertarian, and it always puzzled me that he could accept notions of gender as being socially constructed but not property.

Cliff Pervocracy

Sharculese – Oh, okay, yeah. I think it’s the difference between “conservative feminist” (can be) and “conservative feminism” (cannot be).

hellkell
hellkell

Isn’t it awful how feminists paint men with such a broad brush?

Uh, we don’t. The MRM on the other hand thinks not only are all women basically the same, but that they’re not even people.

Sharculese

@cliff

yeah, my original post was about the latter, not the former

also, as to people who self-identify as republicans and feminists- you can’t go into the booth and say ‘im voting for this part of the platform but not this part’ and at this point, if the republican party has shied away from being explicitly anti-feminist, it is explicitly anti-pretty-much-every-feminist-goal and so my question for republican feminists is ‘what are you doing to change that?’

Cliff: How could a philosophy as individualist as libertarianism also be feminist? Libertarians fight for things like discrimination.

hellkell
hellkell

Katz, zhinxy is the only libertarian feminist I know of. She’s also the only libertarian I’ve met who I like.

OK, zhinxy gets a pass. But she is truly unique.

Sharculese

seriously, guys, let’s not forget that left libertarians exists, just because theyre not as loud and attention-seeking as cato fanboys

Cliff Pervocracy

Not all libertarians are as dunderheadedly “liberty means being free to starve to death!” as our friend Ruby.

I think it’s possible to be a libertarian feminist in terms of being focused on women’s freedom from oppressive governing (i.e., abortion restrictions, legal presumption that mothers will be caregivers, government/police protection and coverup of predators) without buying wholesale into “but that man should be free to harass you!”

“Women would be better off if the government stayed out of their business” might be wrong or right, but it’s not necessarily as straight-up ludicrously wrong as people like Ruby make it sound.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@aceofsevens:

Dang, you were so close to being on topic, and to being snarky if you wanted to be. Just saying “Isn’t it terrible how MRAs paint women with such a broad brush” could be a true statement, and you could also use it to highlight our hypocrisy. It’s also an interesting statement because it paints MRAs with a broad brush, as opposed to the OP which really only attributes the quoted comments to the person who made them.

Your statement is not just dull, it’s a wasted opportunity to be clever.

Shadow
Shadow

Isn’t Ami a libertarian as well?

@hellkell

I think aceofsevens was being sarcastic

Shadow
Shadow

Note, I’m only basing that off a vague memory that zie’s made non-MRA posts here

1 2 3 7