antifeminism disgusting women douchebaggery evil women I'm totally being sarcastic matriarchy men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny oppressed men pussy cartel the c-word

“Twats wear heels in order to elongate the appearance of their legs,” and other insights from MGTOWforums.com

Woman oppressing man with evil lying makeup

Some things I learned on MGTOWforums today. (Each headline links to the comment’s source.)

NWOslave, is this you?

women gain a sexual satisfaction from lying. the bigger the lie, the greater the thrill.

Don’t fall for that old “lipstick” ploy. Her lips aren’t really that red!

EVERYTHING relating to female appearance in based on deception. Women put blush on their face and lipstick to suggest that they’re sexually aroused thereby causing men to get stupid and malleable in their presence. Twats wear heels in order to not only appear taller but also to elongate the appearance of their legs. They wear spanx to conceal their flab. They shoot botox into their face to appear to have that last vestige of fertility. They put hideous silicone filled sacs onto their chest to create a more alluring figure (although as any man who’s actually ever felt these knows it’s like playing with a skin wrapped basketball). They paint their nails to create the illusion they’re always clean. They shave and wax and pluck to show off as much bare skin as possible – to conceal the fact that they’re hairy beasts.

Marriage is a Ponzi scheme:

DO NOT fall for it when marriage legislation is once more made rational. It’s simply a trap to lure men back in, and when there’s enough suckers in the Ponzi scheme, those at the top will abscond with it all once more.

Hunting the mammoth prepared men to be CEOs, but women?

most women simply can’t hack it at that high of a professional level. Their minds and bodies are simply not designed for that. Not surprising given how nature has clearly designed them to bear and raise children.

Vaginas are doin’ it for themselves:

They are organized into cunt coalitions. we are fucked.

Too many women spoil the everything:

It has already been said in several posts in this thread but it bears repeating since it is the simple quintessential truth: Women. Ruin. Everything.

Ha, ha, you’ll get yours, pretty lady who some day won’t be so pretty:

Mother nature is the ultimate bitch to all aging females. Most women don’t have her slim body type(easier to trap a man), so what’s a girl to do? What’s the ‘moral of the story’ for the average LADY with ‘high’ expectations but not much to really give a man in return??? Easy, find a clueless blue pill sucker(who has never been to this site)….er husband material as soon as possible before your looks really start to take a dive. You ladies can call me an asshole all you want but I’m only speaking the truth.

Let’s spread some racism on this misogyny sandwich:

How about you get your expanding ass off your chair and go visit the ghettos where there are no men. Hey, at least they are ‘matriarchies’ where women are ‘free,’ boys grow up to be feral animals, and emotions run high without logic!

Also, I learned that the new go-to derogatory term for women is “ankle.” Why? Because, according to the Online Slang Dictionary, “[a]n ankle is two feet beneath a cunt.” Here’s an example of the term in use, courtesy of MGTOWforums:

Dealing with an ankle that don’t understand the phrase “Not my child not my problem, ‘ya ankle bitch”?

It pays to increase your word power!

EDITED TO ADD: If you have trouble visualizing the “twats wearing shoes” mentioned in the second quote, regular Man Boobz commenter Polliwog has helpfully provided this [NSFW] picture.

@ Polliwog

Wait, you’re right. Obviously I should have taken the fact that men can’t possibly be expected to understand basic things about human biology into account.

Men of London, I apologize for that period of time where I had my hair dyed dark purple. I didn’t intend to lie to you, but now I realize that there’s no way you could possibly have looked at that and thought “That girl must be dyeing her hair, since purple hair does not exist in nature. In fact since she’s a goth I bet that’s Manic Panic she’s using”. No, it was unfair of me to assume that my strange and unnatural hair color would automatically signal “dyed” to anyone who saw it, and I’m sorry. If any of you who pursued me at the time did so in the hopes of having naturally purple haired offspring, you have my deepest apologies.

Myoo
Myoo

My feeling with a lot of MGTOWs and MRAs is that their whole view of women (and men, probably) is based on TV and pop culture in general. I mean, they bring up Sex in the City so often it’s ridiculous.

CassandraSays

About the “two feet” thing, I just did the math and for me my vagina is closer to 3 feet from my feet (my inseam is 31 inches, and I’m assuming a couple of extra inches either way for the distance from top of the leg to vagina, and ankle to foot). And I’m just over 5ft2. If a woman of average height had a vagina that was only two feet from her feet she would be very oddly proportioned.

Cliff Pervocracy

I just grabbed a tape measure, and… actually, my ankles are almost exactly two feet from my vagina.

Whoa.

I’m unusually short and stubby, though.

ozymandias42

“Ankle” isn’t even a good pun. “Women, you have two feet under your vagina in TWO DIFFERENT SENSES!” Not the stuff of brilliant comedy here.

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

Wouldn’t men also be ankles? Because an ankle is two feet beneath a dick? o.O?

Considering the length of the average dick, and that Cassandra got 31″ (and I’m measuring 30″) … 30 – 6 = 24 …

CassandraSays

Oh, wait, we’re only measuring to the ankles? OK then – 2.67 feet. And as previously stated, I’m shorter than the average woman unless we’re talking about East or SE Asia.

ozymandias42

Personally if we’re going for degrading misogynistic slurs “ankle” has yet to reach the dehumanizing glory of “the flap of skin around a warm hole.”

CassandraSays

It’s just so random. If someone called me that I wouldn’t be offended, just baffled.

“You elbow, you!”

Ms. Crazy Pants
Ms. Crazy Pants

Soooooo…..I’m confused. Since I don’t wear make-up, avoid shaving unless there’s a special event, don’t dye my hair, hide my age, or have any plastic surgery, then I’m being good and truthful, but then I thought doing that counted as “letting myself go.”

I have done what will really piss them off though. I developed a personality. Bet they didn’t see that one coming.

When I hear ankles, all I can think of are ankle-biters…the little dogs that go yip, yip, yip, yip…..incessantly.

CassandraSays

Actually that’s a perfect metaphor for the relationship between MRAs and feminism – they are the yippy little dogs that keep biting at feminism’s ankles and attempting to hump feminism’s leg.

Polliwog
Polliwog

I dunno…even the most annoying of yippy little dogs generally manages to be at least a little bit cute. I think they’re more like…yippy little mosquitoes, or something. I’m not sure how a mosquito would yip, but somehow they’ve figured out a way.

CassandraSays

Maybe they’re one of these dogs.

Bee
Bee

Maybe they’re one of these dogs.

Sorry. Still too cute.

ozymandias42

They’re the spam of feminism: annoying, easily ignored, and occasionally good for a laugh.

Anna
Anna

Hah. I make it a policy never to wear shoes I can’t run for my life in. Not being a horror film protagonist, that means heels are out.

Nova
Nova

Another clue that most of the information that these guys have comes not from interaction with actual women, but from magazines, TV and the internet.

MRA dudes? I hate to break it to you, but those “natural” beautiful women that you see in magazines without a drop of makeup, stray hair or flaw? It’s not real. Those women sat through hours of makeup for that “natural” look. The photos are photoshopped to conceal flaws and those zits, stray hairs and other little things. Those models have flaws too and they’re not letting themselves go because of it. They’re human beings and they have physical flaws, just like you do.

I figure that most of us don’t need to be told this, but if they can’t figure out nail polish… maybe they’re due for the “reality 101” lecture.

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

Cue Reality 101 lecture. And those are runway models, no photoshop, just hair and makeup dept working their magic.

Nova
Nova

Another reality 101: [youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omBfg3UwkYM&w=420&h=315%5D

It really does take this much, if not more, to go from the model walking into a studio, to a finished product. Print media is perfected to such an extreme and it’s to a point where the models hired to create said media can’t live up to the standards that it creates.

This is why I appreciate companies who use real human beings, rather than fake Photoshopped plastic dolls, to sell their products.

WordSpinner
WordSpinner

Speaking of misogyny and the Avengers, someone made a joke with two pie charts, one called “Why your girlfriend Loved the Avengers” with the names of the male leads in variously sized pies and one called “Why your girlfriend hated the Avengers” where the largest slice was “Scarlett Johanson”.

Here’s the link (sorry, I don’t know html): http://weknowmemes.com/2012/05/reasons-why-your-girlfriend-loved-and-hated-the-avengers/

I don’t like it, because it really reinforced the idea that women can’t get along with each other, and especially that women don’t like beautiful women. Which is funny, because most of the women I’ve read online or talked to in the real world who saw the Avengers really liked Black Widow. I just saw the movie yesterday, and I also quite liked her. I personally don’t mind the joke about the leads, because while I probably would have seen it anyway, having a movie with a lot of male eye candy was definitely a plus and not particularly common.

However, the chart maker also made a mistake by not including Loki.

(Also, put me down for sharing Tony, Thor, and Hawkeye.)

CassandraSays

Heteronormativity strikes again! I like seeing Scarlett Johannsen on screen. Why do I like seeing Scarlet Johannsen? Because I’m attracted to women, and she’s hot. It’s hilarious that this possibility never occurs to people when talking about women’s reactions to female celebrities.

Wordspinner: Ugh. Who in the universe didn’t like Black Widow? And Titanic 3D?

Also, “your girlfriend,” because women don’t look at memes on the internet.

starterlifesydney
starterlifesydney

Today I learnt that I am in one of the MRAs most hated demographics, I am a female soccer player…. Bwahahaha!!!

WeeBoy
WeeBoy

Ozy – “They’ve almost approached the amount of time I spend thinking about how much I want to bang Loki.”

Just want to say how much I appreciate this comment and the belly laugh it gave me. I’ll fight you for Loki though…

Polliwog
Polliwog

I have to wonder if the person who came up with that has seen very many movies, because if “the women in this movie are very good-looking” was an issue that kept me from enjoying movies, the list of movies I could enjoy would be pretty damn short. Hollywood does not exactly tend to cast a lot of conventionally unattractive women.

(I mean, I freely admit that when watching a movie with someone particularly gorgeous in it, I will occasionally sigh to myself and think, “Man, I wish I was as hot as she is,” but (a) I’m pretty sure many guys have roughly the same reaction to, say, Thor, and (b) the only time that actually impaired my enjoyment of a movie was one time when I was watching with my incredibly assholish ex, who felt the need to tell me, “Man, I wish I was with someone as hot as she is. You should cut your hair like that/gain weight/wear sexier outfits/wear different make-up/get some sort of plastic surgery” roughly every two minutes for the whole film. Which, y’know, didn’t have nearly so much to do with the film as with him being a colossal asshole.)

WordSpinner
WordSpinner

@ Cassandra Says–yeah, I thought about that after I posted. Sometimes “your girlfriend” really, really likes watching Black Widow and not just because she’s an awesome character. And maybe your boyfriend has a thing for one of the guys (and there are so many to choose from!).

Viscaria
Viscaria

Yeah, this. I know one guy’s girlfriend (psst, it’s me!) who enjoyed watching the Black Widow in part because she’s wicked hot. Also, I don’t give a flying nun that my dude is attracted to ScarJo. Unless you’re dating someone on the ace spectrum, you can pretty much trust that your partner is going to be at least somewhat attracted to someone who isn’t you during the course of your relationship.

But then, most of my enjoyment of the film and its characters was unrelated to anyone’s sexuality — mine, my boyfriend’s, or the characters’. Just because you only associate women with sex and nothing else, chart creator, does not mean that’s all we are capable of thinking about.

Quackers
Quackers

Black Widow in my opinion had little personality, though I get that’s part of her character, that she’s supposed to be somewhat emotionless. I think they could have expanded her character a bit more. That’s minor critique though, I’m obsessed with that movie. Black Widow being played by Scarlett Johannsen has nothing to do with it (plus I tend to enjoy movies she’s in anyway) Women admire other women’s beauty too, seeing another pretty woman doesn’t automatically make us “catty” its just frustrating living in a world where women are just regarded as tits and ass and how hot you look as a woman is the only thing that is of value.

That chart really does need to include Loki. His fanbase is massive. I think he was cute but (and I’m gonna get shit for this) parts of his personality reminded me of an MRA or other manosphere dwellers. When he tells everyone to kneel and that they crave subjugation is very similar to the things MRAs or manospherians say about women. At least Loki doesn’t discriminate, he wants to rule everyone regardless of sex >.>

VoIP
VoIP

For serious. I generally just think about being a person. I don’t think “how would a woman get to South Station from here?”, or “what groceries does a woman need to buy today?” or “should a woman go to Trivia Night tomorrow?” Really not that big a part of the decision process on most things.

Next time, on Game of Thrones: Jaqen H’ghar Does Errands

ShadetheDruid
ShadetheDruid

I still haven’t seen the movie. I feel like an idiot. 🙁

(And it apparently doesn’t come out on DVD until September, so I have a bit of a wait).

VOIP: Here you go.

Wetherby
Wetherby

I lived with someone with purple hair (in London), and she’d occasionally leave the odd hint lying around the bathroom that it wasn’t entirely natural. But I still liked to think of her turning into a purple werewolf come the full moon.

(disappointingly, she never did)

Sorka
Sorka

@Ms. Crazy Pants: Yes. It’s the old damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

Dear MRAs. This is just to let you know that I’m glad my finger nails are currently painted coral, because it means that when I flip you the bird it’s all the more attention-grabbing. Thanks.

Kyrie
Kyrie

BF didn’t see the Avengers so even if I was that jealous, I would still have enjoyed the fuck out of this movie. Superheroes: not just for boys. Actually, I regretted that there were not more women, especially when the special ability of the only woman is “manipulating men”.

creativewritingstudent
creativewritingstudent

The makeup/skincare products for men always makes me laugh because they package it in such a way that screams “NOT FOR WOMEN YOU ARE SAFE TO USE THIS MEN” by making it all black with maybe some streaks of blue or white thrown in. Its ridiculous the lengths we go to gender products when its all made from the same crap anyway.

This reminds me of when I went shampoo shopping once. I buy the cheap, Asda-own brand of antidandruff shampoo. It came in four varieties – for greasy hair, for dry hair, for normal hair, and for mens’ hair. The bottles themselves, btw, were white with green accents, so I have no idea what the blazes was happening.

As for cute men? Someone who looks like Loki, but without the issues and attitude.

femac
femac

Happy to be a paid up, card carrying member of the ‘cunt coalition’. Thats if I could find a chapter somewhere. These guys aren’t even very creative. best attempted put down in a meeting I have got so far was (when I said no) ‘you permanently, premenstrual, psychopathic dyke’ (from our site MRA wannabe). It took all of a nansecond to thank him for giving me something to aspire to being…. (and I still haven’t fully risen to the challenge but am getting closer by the day)

Seriously amateur hour in MRA land today. If they could just come up with some really good and creative insults they might get some credibility. Its just boring evopsych crossed with teenage girl magazine articles on sexuality.

Fah Lo Suee
Fah Lo Suee

Hilarious. Thanks for trawling through the boyosphere to give us these Darwin worthy gems of stupidity.

Viscaria
Viscaria

I actually felt that there was a lot going on below the surface with Black Widow, in terms of character. Either that, or I’m just so desperate for some characterisation of women in films other than “she’s sexy!!” that I’m inventing it for myself. Anyway, she’s #1 on the list of Avengers I would make sweet superheroey love to, if they were into that, edging out Mark Ruffalo. Not The Hulk, though, that would be scary. Just Mark Ruffalo.

Got to agree with Kyrie, though, that there were practically no women in the entire film and that’s a serious failing. Also, POC, my goodness. There was Nick Fury and then… um… if there were any other non-White characters, I’m not remembering them right now.

Falconer

The problem with casting the Avengers is most of it had been done beforehand.

All of the major characters were established in other movies. Sadly, most of them were white. There’s nothing saying Tony Stark or Bruce Banner got to be white any more than Nick Fury.

Unfortunately, I think casting a black man to play Captain America would have been a great idea but it makes the movie about American racism and Nazi-punching instead of just Nazi-punching. It would have been a great movie, I think, but look at the stink raised online when they cast Idris Elba to portray Heimdall.

Falconer

So of course the big studios wouldn’t have green-lit it. The all-important White Male Age 18 to 49 would not have been pandered to.

Falconer

Although on further thought, Tony’s character flaws would have unfortunate implications if he were played by, say, Denzel Washington or Will Smith.

Howard Bannister
Howard Bannister

What stings is that there is a lot of room for characters who are female and/or POC–but they get crowded out as we refine the stories back to their roots.

If the next Captain America movie doesn’t involve him partnering up with his long-time crime-fighting companion the Falcon. …y’know, the first African-American superhero in mainstream comic books? (emphasis on American, as he came after the Black Panther)

Where the hell was War Machine during the whole Avengers movie? He has a set of Iron Man armor, modded out with more guns. He’s military, follows orders–ya know, the kind of guy Nick Fury could just call.

Etc.

Falconer

GREETINGS, FAIR MIDGARDIAN! OBSERVE YOUR MATE! NOW MARVEL AT THOR!

That meme hasn’t been done out yet, has it?

*played out

Falconer

@Howard Bannister — as I am informed, the Pentagon was all good with the Avengers movie until they thought that perhaps they weren’t going to be in charge of SHIELD. Then they pulled all their support.

I bring this up because Rhodes is still military as far as I know. That’s no object to bringing him in. Unfortunately I suspect the decision as to who would be part of the Avengers was made somewhere above where Whedon could influence it, and those people decided not to have Falcon, Wanda and Pietro, the Vision, or Spider-Man or Wolverine, to name a few Avengers.

I’m still glad that the Justice League cartoon expanded to have all kinds of DC heroes.

Viscaria
Viscaria

GREETINGS, FAIR MIDGARDIAN! OBSERVE YOUR MATE! NOW MARVEL AT THOR!

That meme hasn’t been done out yet, has it?

This is the greatest thing that has ever happened. I’ve read it 3 times and I’m not over it yet.

Falconer

Wish I could take credit for it. It was just kicking around Tumblr.

I’ll have to be content with sowing the seed of the Udder Fondler General filk the other day. Not that I expected the filk to happen, mind.

maniacal goblinoid nightmare woman
maniacal goblinoid nightmare woman

Anyone with a strong enough morbid streak knows that on the whole, we can’t just kill, torture and maim our fellow homo sapiens without dehumanising them first.

Anyone with enough geeky interests must have at some point heard about “The Uncanny Valley” – “which holds that when human replicas look and act almost, but not perfectly, like actual human beings, it causes a response of revulsion among human observers”.
(cheers for the quote wikipedia…)

Now go on, factor in a world where a woman’s deemed somehow incompetent if she’s got visible pores, body hairs, a head of hair that interacts with it’s environment, enough visible muscle to move some heavy shit and enough wobbly parts to show she’s living and eating…

(Take the nail varnish bit…
It’s fun painting stuff onto your nails (…rendering some of the shorter extreme metal song titles in glitter’s been my forte) but what happens when it starts chipping off?
Unless I’m horribly wrong and AIDS spread, not from a virus mutated in “bushmeat” but from “unmaintained” manicures, they’re not dissing you because you look unhealthy, they’re dissing you because you’re breaking all the femininity. Blokes who varnish, isn’t funny how it’s always more accepted when you do a really half arsed job?)

Done that?
Got any interesting conclusions?
(And before anyone tries a “ahhh, but nobody’s showering “whatever star who’s overdone the plastic surgery this week with undue benefits”, I’m gonna cut you off with a Jack Sparrow “ahhh…but you have heard of them”, unlike so many women on the planet.)

Could bang on about this for much longer (and will. Eventually) but…ever heard the old Indian myth where 5 blind guys beat the shit out of each other after only “seeing” parts of an elephant and deciding it’s different things?

Your feminist/mra clashes are often like that.

Young women are given so much more kudos for being able to look like “Goldman Sachs Barbie” than anything else they can do.
Young men, they’re being raised to believe it’s their actions that are important (as long as they’re not actions a woman’ll normally take).
Only building a CV of super-actions takes a lot more time for a young man than dressing like a white teenage girl unsullied by reality takes for a young woman. (Unless said young woman’s you know….not really that white. Then it takes bloody ages or is nigh on impossible. Let’s see how these women are getting on… )

That’s a part of your “rape culture” right there, only it’s also the MRA’s “matriarchy”.

(Ah crap…more to say, no more time. Gotta run. Sorry)

jennydevildoll

Damn, they’ve figured out bright red lipstick isn’t an actual flesh tone! But we can still deceive them with bordeaux-blush glitter gloss, AND THEN THE TREASURE WILL BE OURS LADIES!!!!