antifeminism drama kings false accusations MRA reddit

The Men’s Rights subreddit: Fighting imaginary enemies, since 2008

To arms, Men’s Rights Redditors! Evil feminists are running riot on Wikipedia, deleting pages devoted to books by MRA hero Warren Farrell!

Oops. False alarm! Turns out WillToHave doesn’t quite understand how Wikipedia works. As one commenter pointed out several hours after the post went up, no pages about Farrell’s books have actually been deleted. The reason there are no pages about most of his books is … that no one has bothered to put any up yet.

D’oh! MRAs aren’t being oppressed by feminists; they’re being oppressed by their own laziness.

Of course, the only ones who know this are those who’ve bothered to actually read the comments. 15 hours after being totally debunked, the post, with its misleading headline, remains near the top of the Men’s Rights subreddit, with 142 net upvotes.

Cliff Pervocracy

Paul, why is guy in scare quotes?

I wonder if he considers “guy” an anti-male slur. I know a lot of MRAs have a problem with “dude” because it’s not sufficiently respectful of their exalted Man status. Maybe “guy” is on the list now too.

Paul
Paul

“Why can’t these MRA dipshits ever punctuate properly?”

Oh yes, gamer is more important than ideas.

I live in Worcester MA. Anyone care to meet and have a discussion??

Oh, I forget,,, you are strong behind your fake BS!!

Paul Hurteau

[address redacted by DF]

Show me YOU’RE courage.

Oh, and you can Google me.

I would be happy to meet ANY of you.

But I guess none of you have the “BALL’S” to let me know who you are,,,,, Email me direct.

Paulhurteau@charter.net.

Any other questions ???

ShadetheDruid
ShadetheDruid

Haha… What’s with the cartoon trolls lately?

Paul
Paul

I live “NEAR” Worcester MA.

Cliff Pervocracy

It’s not “cowardice” to not want to be hurt for no reason.

Sharculese

I live in Worcester MA. Anyone care to meet and have a discussion??

Oh, I forget,,, you are strong behind your fake BS!!

manboobz is not your dating website

Amused

If Paul says who he says he is, he is 55 years-old. In addition to “Hurteau”, he’s been using another, very different last name. Unless, of course, some other guy, or “guy”, has been illegally using Paul Hurteau’s date of birth and social security number. Perhaps it’s the same “guy” who’s been posting in this thread.

Also, Paul: Why would any of us be afraid to meet you? Clearly, according to you, men are powerless to hurt women, and all those stories of men abusing, raping or murdering women are entirely fabricated, so … why would we feel threatened? Whatever you are inviting us to couldn’t possibly be a boxing match, or a knife fight, or some kind of non-consensual-sex-that’s-not-real-rape, so … what? Are you actually claiming we SHOULD be afraid of you? Why

And what would be the point of taking one or more days off work/school/whatever and driving/flying to some nondescript town famous for industrial pollution and leukemia? To have you pontificate at us in person? Yeah, I can’t imagine why anyone would miss that.

Bee
Bee

Not to stir the fucking pot, but is it that unrealistic that a short 19-year-old DFW fan who goes to college in Boston is at his mom’s house elsewhere in MA for the summer?

Also: Hope you’re having fun watching the bunnies, David. RELAX and enjoy your time away from the city.

Howard Bannister

Oh, wow, are we doing that thing where we post our home addresses and stuff?

Because that only works when you aren’t dealing with a violent hate group.

See how you felt comfortable posting that, “Paul”?

Yeah. Thanks for the extra evidence we really didn’t need.

Paul
Paul

“Paul, the only thing you could do in person you couldn’t do here is physically hurt someone.”

Why would I want to physically hurt someone.??

We could meet at ANY police department to insure your safety.

See, I know what I believe to be true.

Let’s meet at a court, a police department, a fire station, ANYWHERE you would feel safe.

You know who I am.

Oh,, you are not sure of you’re beliefs.

Must be, otherwise any of you would meet me at a “safe” place.

ozymandias42

I have no cats AND no husband AND I’ve been asked out a literally single-digit number of times. WHAT NOW

Also someone should tell Paul that sometimes words can have multiple meanings.

Sharculese

the areas of ‘injustice’ that mras pick tend to be revealing. the ones who are frustrated about their careers rant about how women get advantages in employment. the ones who are sexually frustrated go on about women choosing how they dress and who they sleep with.

paul appears to be very upset about dudes not getting away with murder.

Sharculese

Why would I want to physically hurt someone.??

you’re clearly very angry and keep talking about violent crime?!?

howardbann1ster
howardbann1ster

See, I know what I believe to be true.

…and we know that’s a crock of shit.

What would meeting change about that?

paulhurteau@charter.net

Hey, I have been up front with who I am, BTW, I’m 53.

I’m not saying anyone should be afraid of me, There is no reason to be.

I’m just asking for a face to face meeting.

Whats wrong with that?

Oh,, and you can cal me at [phone # redacted by DF],,, It’s in the phone book.

Yes, you women are strong, as a group.

But lets talk, face to face.

Call me, I’m ready to defend my beliefs.

How many of you are ready to disclose this information??

Oh, I forget, I might hurt you.

Amused

Also, Paul, besides meeting in a “safe” place, are you bringing your wife along to this rendez-vous?

Cliff Pervocracy

…We’d meet at a police station and do WHAT?

ozymandias42

…Or my Internet identity is public about (among other things) my sex life, my mental illness, and my gender dysphoria. Also I have fairly severe social phobia to the point of often being unable to leave the house. Alsoalso you’ve given me no reason to believe meeting with the random dude would be in any way a pleasant or interesting experience.

I’m just saying, there’s more than one reason people might not want to meet with you, dude.

howardbann1ster
howardbann1ster

Also, while we’re on cats, I currently only have two. And, in fact, while dating I have been very clear; if you are not a catlover, you and I are not getting far. Not far at all. Like, NO. Just no.

Does that feminize me somehow? I mean, seriously! Cats contain all the traditional signifiers of masculinity that MRAs idolize. Self-sufficient. Not too much emotion. Deadly hunters.

Dogs seem more feminine by that measure. Needing constant care. Emotionally needy.

So why…?

Never mind. I don’t really want to know, do I? If I understood them, they’d probably want to kill me too. (this, also, is a quote from a movie. But not a sucky one)

howardbann1ster
howardbann1ster

Re: movie — well, YMMV

paulhurteau@charter.net

“We’d meet at a police station and do WHAT?”

The same thing we are discussing here!

What else?

Cliff Pervocracy

I love his childish “prove you mean it” bluster, though.

Hey Paul, I won’t believe you’re a real MRA unless you post a picture of yourself tongue-kissing a papaya. Otherwise youust just be a fake MRA with no courage to stand up for his convictions.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

Err… Did Paul just dox himself? O_.

Seriously though, what brought this on? What was the point of giving out your address on the internet (assuming you are telling the truth)? You do realize that the only thing we could expect from you in person is more inane non sequitors, right?

I can just see in now.

Kirby: Hi… Err… are you Paul Hurteu?
Paul: NOW is an organization of terrorists! SCUM! SCUM!
Kirby: Yeah… that’s nice… Look, I came over, so what did you want to debate?
Paul: You are a cat.
Kirby: … what?
Paul: Cats are stupid, dogs are a man’s best friend.
Kirby: Right… ok.. Let’s try this again. What did you want to talk about?
Paul: You just hide behind your anonymity, that means you know you’re wrong!
Kirby: Err, I showed up, didn’t I?
Paul: ,,,
Kirby: … Really, commas? How is that even
Paul: SODOM AND GOMORRAH ARE GREAT CITIES!
Kirby: … I think I should go.
Paul: YOU’RE A LESBIAN!
Kirby: I’m a guy!
Paul: MILITANT LESBIAN!

paulhurteau@charter.net

Call me at [phone # redacted by DF] and you will know I am real. Also, check out http://www.PaulHurteau.com
and you will see me and my beautiful wife.

You cat ladies REALLY need to be honest.

paulhurteau@charter.net

kirbywarp, You are a stupid CUNT!!!

Cliff Pervocracy

Y’know, Paul doxxing himself just shows how afraid he really is of false accusations and feminist terrorists.

Amused

I know, right? He posted his info (assuming, of course, that it’s his) safe in the knowledge that no one here would use it to harass or threaten him or his family. But then, in his twisted worldview, the fact that we DON’T harass or threaten him proves we are cowards who are afraid of his manly manliness.

hellkell
hellkell

Well, this is a different sort of troll. Why are our biggest troll assholes from MA (excepting NWO and Meller)? Is it the water?

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@hellkell:

I dunno, I hope not. I’m in MA, and I’ve been drinking the water. I don’t want to *grk*

I don’t want to *grk*

Don’t *grak* I *blaergh* nooooooooo *poomph*

boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs lol titsorgtfoobs

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

*poomph* be an asshole like those guys. 🙁

paulhurteau@charter.net

Oh, no,,, Call my number and ask for Patrica, my wife, she will then hand the pone to me.

Really, why not let people, men, know who you are.

I mean, you “guy’s” aren’t afraid of letting me know who you are, are you?

Send me an email from an no name email address and I GUARANTEE it come back from “PaulHurteau@Charter.com”

Not a Gmail or Yahoo account.

Come on, what do you have to fear from a nothing like me???

Google my address and see my house an PT cruiser.

You may have your beliefs, but the the intestinal fortitude to show yourselves.

WOW, I’m calling you out with my personal information and you wont stand up to me by providing the same!

I guess you don’t have the same intestinal fortitude as I do.

Typical feminist’s!

paulhurteau@charter.net

You may have your beliefs, but “NOT” the intestinal fortitude to show yourselves.

paulhurteau@charter.net

“Your comment is awaiting moderation. ”

Scared Pussy’s!

Dracula
Dracula

Man, these fuckers are givin’ my state a bad rap. Lots of non-shitty people live in Mass too! I’m one of them!

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

So Paul Hurteau, aged 55, is Mr Al’s dad? Poor guy – imagine knowing that your kid turned out like that, you’d be so ashamed.

BTW, did anyone else see Russell Brand at that awards show recently? My gina failed to tingle. Maybe he’s just not tall enough.

My Favorite Video:

cloudiah

Okay, guys, don’t tell Paul but the librarians’ plan for world domination is in place. Most librarians are women. Many have cats. Paul better hope he doesn’t have any overdue books, or it’s UP AGAINST THE WALL!!!!! So lay in provisions and get ready — code word is “shush.”

WOW, I guess I won!!!

Dracula
Dracula

Rule by librarians is a system I could totally get behind. Librarians are awesome.

Cliff Pervocracy

And… then what? What would we get?

We don’t actually care what you think of us–not that anything we could do would change that, anyway?

Say we let you yell at us on the phone–what the hell good would that do? It’s not like you’d go “I am impressed with your bravery, I shall now become a feminist, my checks to Planned Parenthood and RAINN are in the mail.”

I guess you don’t have the same intestinal fortitude as I do.

In a sense, that’s true. You don’t seem to know what it’s like to be truly afraid for your safety.

I’m a woman. I do.

Kinda puts a hole in your “I’m so afraid women will terrorize me!” bullshit, though, doesn’t it? I mean, I know the shtick here is “I’m afraid of women, but I’m super brave anyway,” but give me a fuckin’ break. If you knew what fear and bravery really were you’d know what a goddamn child you sound like.

hellkell
hellkell

Why is this punctuation abusing fucknut shouting at us to give him our info? Paul, I’m not in the habit of giving my info to people who stamp and shout and act generally unhinged.

viola

Why the fuck would I want to have a phone conversation with a flaming asshole? You’re a dick. I don’t want to spend time with you.

And I really don’t care who you are. So you’ve told us your name. So what? What the hell does that prove? That you’re not scared of us? Fine. Congratulations. You’re very manly and tough. But you know what? I am scared of you. I don’t trust you as far as I could kick you. I’m giving you nothing you could use to hurt me, because I think you would hurt me if you could.

Cliff Pervocracy

“We’d meet at a police station and do WHAT?”

The same thing we are discussing here!

What else?

Then… why can’t we do it here?

I mean, obviously I’m “real,” someone is typing this. Chat programs really aren’t that advanced yet.

Dracula
Dracula

Oh yes Paul, you are the toughest of tough guys. Keep dancing, troll.

hellkell
hellkell

Guy can’t even spell his imaginary wife’s name right.

gelar
gelar

I’d be pretty peeved if I was Patricia.

Cliff Pervocracy

Dude still hasn’t posted a photo of himself tongue-kissing a papaya.

I knew he didn’t have the courage to do it. I guess he isn’t a real MRA after all.

…Obeying a stranger’s unreasonable requests is the true measure of courage, right?

Bee
Bee

Yeah, internet sources on this guy say he’s 54, and the “I live in Worcester, I mean Auburn! Fuck!” mistake was a dead giveaway in my mind that this poster is not who he says he is. Unfortunately, someone else has put his personal information on the internet for someone else to mine.

Really fucking gross, dude. Particularly for someone who purports to be all about men’s rights. Way to trample on the rights of one man who unfortunately happens to live close to you.