men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA oppressed men the spearhead threats

A Father’s Day message from JeremiahMRA on The Spearhead [TW: murder threat]

Happy Fathers’ Day, everyone! Our old friend JeremiahMRA/Things Are Bad is celebrating the day with, well, it looks like a suggestion that divorced men with kids who don’t like their visitation arrangements should murder their ex-wives. Naturally, he gets upvotes for this lovely sentiment from the Spearhead regulars:

And a happy Father’s Day to you too, Jeremiah.

jumbofisch
jumbofisch

*Sniff* it’s sad. But he’s here an awful lot, and gosh, I’m begining to think all he wants is a really big hug.

Maybe it because I have been around nwo long enough but I don’t find that joke particularly funny. He is a disgusting pathetic man and joking all he needs is a hug (from us) frankly creeps me out.

You can’t say stuff like that in mixed company.

Shaenon

Otherwise, I have to assume much of the persona he assumes while posting here is fake ’cause it would render him dysfunctional in the real world. His boss would have a hard time telling him to do anything. NWO would shout “SLAVERY!” And the boss would be all, “Whaaaa?”

I don’t imagine any MRA dudes have the stones to say the stuff in the real world that they so bravely type online. The only one who walks the walk is Peter Andrew Nolan (c), which is why he’s gotten kicked out of about five countries so far.

NWO’s worldview is fairly consistent. All governments, plus especially the UN, are run by a vast evil conspiracy of black, brown, Muslim, and Jewish men who unfairly keep their WASPy male superiors down. Women side with the Evil Nonwhite Male Conspiracy because it gives us tons of free stuff and allows us to run around having orgasms by wearing clothes in public, whereas if white men were in charge they’d put a stop to those shenanigans and return women to their proper place as sex slaves. Also, fluoride shots and the National Association of Women Lawyers.

It’s “flouride.”

TK
TK

I really look forward to seeing all the rational, long-term goals the rest of the MRAs have for strengthening parental care laws for divorced fathers (though the evidence that they need strengthening is a bit fuzzy). Because surely if you believe women are nothing but subservient brood mares, or whores who shouldn’t have subsidized birth control, or feminist harpies who are ruining companies by wanting pregnancy leave from work– surely you would also believe they are the ‘natural’ parent in the case if a split. What, a he-man is supposed to change a diaper, like some dumb female, in between hunting dinosaurs?

TK
TK

Oh and no one on Manboobz needs to acknowledge how evil women can be. Pretty sure it’s in the fucking Bible and pretty much every religious text out there that women are the cause of the worlds ills (and tons of secular texts, too!)

Lauralot

I thought in NWO Land the chicken crossed the road to beat a woman in the street?

lauralot89

I thought in NWO Humor, the chicken crossed the road to beat a woman in the street?

ShadetheDruid
ShadetheDruid

No, no, no! The chicken is a rooster and it’s crossing the road to get away from all the squaking (heh) hens.

Dracula
Dracula

Nah, you all got it wrong. The chicken didn’t cross the road. It sat on the curb and cried ’til someone carried it across. And gave it money.

PsychoDan
PsychoDan

I’m curious if he even does, really. Has anyone here actually gotten a bill from Mr. Nolan? He goes on and on in everything he writes about his (completely bogus) copyrught on his name, and the millions of dollars in gold you owe him if you use it, but does he actually try to follow through on it, or is it just a cheap intimidation tactic?

Shiraz
Shiraz

@Jumbofish
“Who says he does? Tom Martin is a good example of this, when he was here he kept spouting about all women being “whores” but in his documentary not a word about it. People like them know that other people will not receive their crap well so they keep quiet. Abusers also know when to keep their mouth shut’s to make their next victim trust them. People don’t always say what they truly think.”

Oh, I don’t think he actually says any of those things in in public. I was implying he’s a coward….among other things. And yes, I’ve met conservatives who think like him, and I patronize them too.

jumbofisch
jumbofisch

Oh okay sorry I thought you were just being ignorant. I kinda live in a conservative area so its kinda hard to avoid people with similar ideas to him (though usually not as extreme).

Shiraz
Shiraz

Yeah, the post was pure sarcasm. Cheers.

Falconer
Falconer

Internet stranger hugs for DarkSideCat and LBT.

In my experience, the parenting plan forms I fill out at the office for our clients have a list of holidays. The parents are supposed to indicate how they’re splitting the holidays in even and odd years, between mother and father. There’s always a listing for Mother’s Day and Father’s Day, but the most hotly contested days are birthdays and Christmas. Folks end up having to hand over their kids at 6:00 on Christmas Eve, for instance.

The important thing to remember (and the thing that the Udder Fondler General probably won’t remember at all) is that both parents get to propose a parenting plan, and the judge makes a ruling about the best plan, in his or her judgment, which could be something the judge comes up with on hir own.

So every time these assholes whinge on about “stole my babies!!” it’s most likely a whole bunch of sour-grapes, butt-hurt, whiny-ass-titty-baby self-pity (barring those few occasions where the mother does unfairly cut the father off).

cloudiah

Udder Fondler General

It took me a second, but then I laughed really hard.

kladle
kladle

Also we don’t know exactly how functional NWO is. He claims he has his own apartment and a job at a milk-bottling plant which involves some sort of cable repair and also he has to fly around a lot to different factories. However, there have been times where he was on this site continually for nearly 24 hours (which makes him having a regular job seem suspicious), and he lies a lot, so who knows? It’s possible that his paranoia is actually affecting his daily life.

NWO has gotten banned from several other websites (not just MRA and feminist ones) for posting his weird rants and he regularly comments on news articles, etc. If he’s a fake persona then I think whoever controls him is just as weird as the persona is, because that is a lot of dedication and effort to put into pretending to be a crackpot online.

Shaenon

He’s filmed himself in court (because he thinks he comes off really well standing up to the oppressive PAN-hating government) and, yes, he does talk like that, up to and including telling people he’s fining them various random amounts of gold. No idea if he actually sends them a bill.

And yes, of course it’s just an intimidation tactic…at least until he conquers the Earth, re-establishes the gold standard worldwide, and organizes an army of repo men to collect on his vast imaginary debts.

pillowinhell

Looks like the Spreadhead has had another call to bloodshed. Whatever Rmaxd wrote was deleted, but responses from other MRAs wasn’t.

NWO is the very image of an udder fondler general.

cloudiah

He’s information matriarchal, statistical, and flouridal
He knows the queens of feminism, and he quotes the fights homosexual,
From Lingerie to Illuminati, in order categorical

cloudiah

[takes breath]

He’s very well acquainted, too, with matters Communistical
He understands equations, both traditional and New Math-ical
About Hillary Clinton he’s teeming with a lot o’ news
With many cheerful facts about the plight of those falsely accused

cloudiah

With many cheerful facts about the plight of those falsely accused
With many cheerful facts about the plight of those falsely accused
With many cheerful facts about the plight of those falsely accucucused

[cloudiah apologizes for this offense against Gilbert & Sullivan]

Falconer
Falconer

@Cloudiah — Oh good. I thought “Teat Fondler General” had a better rhythm, but implied that owly groped women, and I went with Udder Fondler General because I felt it was less ambiguous and/or explosive.

I see it was a good choice because now I’m LOLing as hard as I can at your filk.

Completely off-topic, but I just saw an ad on YouTube for a Playboy body spray that seemed to encourage men to get women onto elevators and then stop the car with the emergency stop button. That seems like a real good way to set off someone’s alarms, trying to trap them in a space with you. Not that Playboy is the acme of thoughtfulness or anything.

Off to do art.

Dracula
Dracula

Cloudiah – That… was incredible. You win.

*slow clap*

PsychoDan
PsychoDan

Yeah, I’ve seen the video and read the transcript, but I still think saying that he “walks the walk” underestimated how nasty he really is. He’ll talk about his conspiracy theories in public, but only to the extent he thinks he has to to keep the government bogeymen away. Just look at that transcript of his and compare what he actually says with what he’s thinking in all the notes.

To kind of bring it around to the topic again, he likes advocating for men to kill their ex-wives too, in less vague, plausibly deniable terms, but I’m sure he doesn’t talk about that in real life any more than Jeremiah does.

And of course I know that he can’t possibly collect on his ridiculous gold debts, I’m just vaguely curious if he knows that, or if he honestly believes his copyright crap is legitimate.

Polliwog
Polliwog

He’s very well acquainted, too, with matters Communistical
He understands equations, both traditional and New Math-ical
About Hillary Clinton he’s teeming with a lot o’ news
With many cheerful facts about the plight of those falsely accused

He’s very good at ranting about beating women in the street;
He knows that Jews will try to convert anyone they ever meet.
In short, in matters maddening, nonsensical, and miserable
He is the very model of an udder fondler general!

He knows that women’s choice of clothing always is so very sick;
He’s excellent at Spanish since he writes in fluent “Cryillic.”
He never cites his sources when he writes misogynistic screeds –
The source between his buttocks is the only source he ever needs.
He can tell all of the Manboobzers are evil people who must pay
Because we doubt that everything’s a plot made by the CIA.
He thinks we fill our rivers up with chopped-up fetuses galore,
And knows that every eight-year-old is basically a giant whore!

(How could I NOT join in this game? Hee.)

cloudiah

Yay, Polliwog!

Polliwog
Polliwog

Yay, Polliwog!

Yay you as well! I hit your post, laughed my ass off, and then immediately thought of the next line and had to run with it. Someone else should do the next verse! 🙂

Ami Angelwings

@NWO you’re STILL here? xD I say we do my test… ban NWO for a year and see if you unban him he returns XD Just how vested is he in posting here nonstop? XD

Hippodameia
Hippodameia

Cloudiah and Polliwog, you are both BRILLIANT!!!

Snowy
Snowy

He can wash a micro mini skirt in under 20 minutes flat
he knows that you are not a real woman ‘less you are not fat
In short in matters biblical and chemical and fasionable
He is the perfect model of an udder fondler general

cloudiah

Snowy’s playing too! Hooray!

Nanasha
Nanasha

For Father’s Day this year, our daughter drew a pretty card with crayon for both her daddy and her grandpa (she’s only just 3), and she helped pick presents for them (I got my dad some good top shelf brandy, locally made salami and she chose his favorite kind of chocolate for him, and for my husband, I got him a few books and she chose a book of Bradbury short stories for him as he is a fan).

We took them out to breakfast at this lovely little cafe and treated them to some fancy tasty food, then went to the classic car show at the local park (my dad is a car nut and the show was pretty freaking awesome), and finally my husband and I went with my siblings down to a pretty awesome barbecue restaurant for dinner and had this BBQ American Fusion sushi stuff with pulled pork and a special alcoholic punch that he shared with my siblings (I could not partake since I’m pregnant).

Ya see, I come from a background where my father worked all day long while my mom stayed home for the first 16 years of my life (my parents had three children and she stayed home with all of us until we were old enough to be on our own), but he would do very special things with us, such as help us churn up the backyard garden area and plant a garden, can fruit together, learned to shoot, care for and respect guns, coached me in basketball and softball (he never missed one game when I joined JV basketball, even the ones far away), played music on the guitar and sang for us when I was little, and helped me get familiar and comfortable with basic car maintenance. My father played awesome music, took us on camping adventures out in the wilderness, could fix anything, and he has three awesome brothers who are all interesting and fun people to be around, even when I was a kid- they never talked down to you, but they never treated you like an annoying kid either as long as you were respectful.

You see, I grew up with men who were strong, men who were kind, men who didn’t hurt or take advantage of people because that was just objectively wrong and they let everyone know that’s how they felt about it. They all loved their mom, my grandmother, who was one of the most kind, patient and loving people I’ve ever met (my grandfather died of ALS when my dad was a teenager, so I didn’t meet him, but I got to hear all the stories of how hard he worked, how loved he was, and how much he helped his sons grow into fine men) and even though they had all moved out and married and had children of their own, she always welcomed them to come by for lunch or a visit. There was always a strong feeling of love there. The men that I grew up seeing and interacting with were good people- I objectively knew that there were bad guys out there (and bad women too), but for me and in my family, I never really had to worry about all of that stuff.

So when I see MRAs act like horrible dysfunctional relationships are the default, especially when it comes to children and their fathers, I have to say BULLSHIT. So many dads out there are great people- they’re involved, they’re loving, and they’re helping change diapers and passing off pick-up/drop-off duties for sports and events. My father was and still is an amazing and dynamic man who I am proud to call my dad, and I’m not afraid to let him know that. And my husband spends almost equal time caring for our daughter because we work opposite schedules- he fed her pumped breastmilk when she was an infant and he would bring her to see me at lunch so I could breastfeed her. Her first word was “dada.”

I remember a saying that really sums up how I feel- “Anyone can be a father, but it takes a really dedicated guy to be a daddy.” Being there for your children is absolutely essential- *IF* you act like a civilized and loving parent. Obviously these MRAs just didn’t get the memo.

Hershele Ostropoler

Nanasha: That (or, at leas, a less eloquent version of that) is what struck me. Many of not most children get to see their fathers, because the fathers and mothers live together, or because the fathers have custody. Fondler up there doesn’t even seem to acknowledge that men and women might stay in relationships because they love each other, let alone divorce amiably because they like each other and/or care about the kids.

pangea

Charlotte, we already fucking know that. See, unlike MRAs, we acknowledge that women are human and as such are capable of being awful. But MRAs want to believe that all women are awful whereas men can do no wrong.

Shaenon

I think he believes it, but he also believes that he once turned away a pack of wild dogs with the power of his mind.

Seriously, he seems to have a genuine disassociation from reality. I think on some level most MRAs, even guys like NWO, know they’re just telling each other comforting fairy tales, but I don’t get that impression from PAN(c). He frequently threatens people or brags about himself using the kind of lies a small child would tell, with no evident self-awareness.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

My father and I live on different continents, so he didn’t get to see me, but he did get a card, which he responded to with an email, which led to a long conversation. The lesson here? If your kids love you, they’ll make the effort to keep in touch with you for the rest of their lives. There are lots of ways to make sure that your kids love you, but ranting about what an evil bitch their mother is would not be one that I’d recommend as having a high success rate.

PAN(c) once grepped my blog and I told him that I was deliberately violating his copyright. No bill so far.

Jessay (@jessay)

I wound up spending father’s day with my mother and step father, because I truly believe that my step father has done more for me than my father has ever since he got remarried. My father literally passed the buck to my step father, who supports me when I need a helping hand, being a broke college student who has to work shitty customer service jobs to make ends meet in the meantime. And my father alienated me and my brother to impress hi new wife. My father believes that handing me $100 split between my birthday and Christmas is me “only coming to him when I want money,” and put the entirety of helping me finance college on my mom and step dad. He thinks that calling me every few months is being involved in my life. So when I go to visit my step father instead of my bio father on father’s day, there’s a reason for it. It may piss him off, but you reap what you sow. We were good kids, we didn’t deserve to be written off like that.

Leave it to NWO to compare child support and visitation rights to fucking slavery… SLAVERY! DO YOU KNOW WHAT SLAVERY IS?

@Viscaria
“How many children of divorce actually don’t see their biological fathers on Father’s Day?”

I know the punchline to this joke! “Whenever the mother doesn’t let them.”

Other possible “punch lines:”

-Whenever he isn’t in the picture entirely
-Whenever he chooses not to
-Whenever he’s alienated them to the point in which they don’t want to go see him

The list of possibilities is so much more varied than just a mother refusing him access. And yeah, sometimes her refusal is for a fucking reason.

Jessay (@jessay)

Oh, but I must note, my father didn’t make me think that all dads are bad. My cousins have great fathers who are all a huge, supportive part of their lives, and my step dad has worked his ass off to provide for me and my brothers (one of which is his). I have enough variety in my direct experiences with fathers to understand that some men are great dads, others are poor, others just don’t even try.

BigMomma
BigMomma

my dad and i live in different time zones. australia has a different father’s day to the UK. so i write the UK father’s day on my Aussie calendar and put a note in my phone. i skyped with him on the day, made sure he had a card and a gift.

My dad worked full time while mum stayed home. she got pregnant to him at 17, in the 60s. Thanks to no sex ed, my mum had no clue that what she was doing could make babies. She and my dad got married, because that’s what you did. Most of the family did not attend the wedding.

47 years later they are still together and love each very much. But, fuck me, they worked hard at it.

Dad taught me about feminism and social justice. he taught me to cook (he cooked all the meals from when i was about 10 as Mum told him she hated cooking. so he took over). he taught me about poetry and art and politics.

My dad respects, supports and loves my mother.

i love my dad.

pecunium
pecunium

I’ve had three step fathers. The only person I didn’t get to see on father’s day was my biological father. My mother was an idiot about how she dealt with that breakup (to be fair, it was 1969, and the rights a woman had were less than they are now, and that’s immaterial to how badly she handled it).

So on father’s day I’d have various sorts of visiting/phone calls.

The thing is, none of the stepfathers had any legal claim/rights of visitation. One of them she decided she never wanted to speak to again. I saw him anyway. Why? Because I was 16, and there wasn’t really anything she could do about it.

My father’s second wife and he got divorced a few years ago. He now has primary custody of my three half-sisters.

Why? Because he wanted it, and the court decided he was the better parent. He’d been actively involved in caring for them.

It’s not that my step-mother was a bad parent (and it’s not that he fought shared custody for the youngest; it’s that he fought to get shared custody, and when things changed he petitioned for a change in the status), it’s that he was the better one.

pecunium
pecunium

Charlotte: These women exist. They are evil. One of them was my mother. Your refusal to understand that a small percentage of women SUCK HARD ASS undermines your whole argument. You have no problem acknowledging that a small percentage of men well and truly suck, but guess what? So do women.

Nope, it doesn’t. (see above, re my mother; and some of the stupid [and destructive] shit she pulled). Even if we didn’t admit it (and we do), the existence of some women who do this doesn’t undermine the need to mock mysogyny in the least.

Because the level of the one far outweighs the level of the other.

Now, compare that (and I’ll bet I’m not the only one here who said something like this) with the,”all women suck and men are so oppressed and it’s all the fault of the evil sperm-stealing, money-grubbing, false-rape accusing whore and tramps and nasty sluts who won’t put out when I want them too, which inhabit the Spearhead, and AVfM, and In Mala Fide (when it was around) and all the rest.

The places that say women who don’t behave need to get ready to be put in their place, or killed.

Find where the people here are saying that, because I can sure as hell find where the people there are.

You want to compare apples to apples, you are gonna drown in the sauce.