men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny oppressed men oppressed white men

Men Going Their Own Way: Best and Worst Case Scenarios

MGTOW: Best-Case Scenario

Worst-Case Scenario:

Even-Worster-Case Scenario:

Also, it goes without saying, the entirety of MGTOWforums.com, NiceGuy’s MGTOW Forum, Happy Bachelors Forum.

Note: If you actually watch any of these worster-case videos, please go back to the best-case scenario video to remind yourself that there is hope for our world.

EDITED TO ADD:  The fellows at MGTOWforums.com have responded to my post yesterday about them. Enjoy.

ronalon42

(apologies for the funky IP I use a vpn to watch hulu)

What on earth is that second video from? Its super disturbing! The first one is great though!

I really do feel rather bad for the guy in the worster videos though.

Sharculese

none of those mra videos workk for me which is probably just as well

ronalon42

Okay so I clicked over to NiceGuy’s website (not the forum) and… okay then.

Also, do these people actually make legitimate connections with other human beings ever? Poe’s law indeed, I’d never have thought NiceGuy was sincere.

Nanasha
Nanasha

The second video kind of reminds me of an old tymie Metal concert. Seriously, get a lot of sweaty, kinda unkempt guys together and they jump and swing their bodies (but totally not in a gay way, AMIRITE, because then the WORLD WOULD EXPLODE) around to harsh music (there are some female metal heads, obviously, but metal in general tends to be a very male-dominated music genre in both the bands as well as the fans).

I think the worstest case scenario would be a bunch of these guys going around killing people because they can’t stand that anyone else is happy. Sounds like an extreme case of “sour grapes” to me.

Seriously, I think we need to create a class in school called “treat people like humans FIRST- don’t just look at their genital configuration to judge whether or not to dehumanize them.”

Crumbelievable
Crumbelievable

I still think you’re being way too optimistic with your Best Case Scenario

GingerSnaps
GingerSnaps

I think that men as a class should actively be assholes to women as a class, and if you accuse me of misogyny then you’re just misandrist.

Newbie
Newbie

So, Armageddon puts up videos on YouTube with blank screens, just talking? What a loser!!!

I couldn’t listen for more than 30 seconds. Last night I was looking for MRA videos on YouTube because I am fascinated/horrified to see what they look like in real life. It really makes me angry they do this anonymously. I still have a big issue with that. They even set up fake Facebooks?! Insane.

Kendra, the bionic mommy
Kendra, the bionic mommy

In Armageddon’s “American Women are Stoopid” video, he claimed that no women are good at math, and no women become engineers or build bridges. Why would he make claims like that when it’s so easy to refute them ?

cloudiah

My favorite comments on the American Women Are Stoopid video:
CaptainChaos – “Have you never heard of the concept “podcast”? Or is your camera broken and you are too dumb to notice?”
Armageddon1115 (i.e. the video’s creator) – “thx for the shaming languge [sic]”
Complaining about someone using “shaming language” against him in a video that he has titled American Women Are Stoopid is, well, an interesting approach.

Crumbelievable
Crumbelievable

I enjoyed this comment:

Women have more options than men period. They have more reproductive options.

*Sighs deeply*

Crumbelievable
Crumbelievable

Yeah the first video is pretty great.

I somehow doubt those guys spend their days making angry Youtube videos about how terrible women are. Must be a bunch of manginas.

jeremy
jeremy

“Have you ever heard of an asshole who can’t get women?”

Uh…is this a trick question?

Viscaria
Viscaria

I went over to the NiceGuy forums for funsies, and the first post I found was this one by Drew J. It’s about how it’s not at all hypocritical to call men studs for having sex and women sluts, it’s us dirty feminists that are the hypocrites. Plus: bonus false rape accusation! But it’s not the bulk of the post that made me laugh, it’s the post-script.

P.S.
This also just hit me. With all the sluts and diseases out there, I can’t even give a shit about orally pleasing a woman anymore. It’s at the point where I would demand she be tested for all known STD’s before I even consider banging her. And that’s a sad state of affairs. But women have themselves to blame. Pfft. Like they would ever accept it.

It’s a “sad state of affairs” that you have to find out about your partner’s sexual health? Are you sure you don’t mean, “good practice for all sexually active people”? Has this guy been having unprotected sex for years, just trusting that the women he’s with are “the right kind” of women and he has nothing to worry about? Maybe he should check up on his own health before too long.

Viscaria
Viscaria

To clarify, I’m not laughing because the guy might have something (if he does I hope he finds out and gets treatment), I’m laughing because he thinks having to know about your partner’s health before you have sex is the worst thing ever!!

Dracula
Dracula

These fellas need to take a lesson from Vince Noir:

Howard Bannister
Howard Bannister

I love that episode so much!

tetragami (@tetragami)

Three comments in and they’re already angry about your kittens posts.

“And when his pea-brain has literally nothing to say he posts up a video of a kitten.”

Do they fear the coming Kitten War?

Guy Noir
Guy Noir

Bernard Chapin’s videos take the extremism way higher than the Even-Worster-Case Scenario.

There’s what he says in his videos; that has got some attention here. There’s also the imagery, the flags he displays as the backdrop in most of his videos. One in particular, a Betsy Ross flag with Roman numeral III in the circle of stars, is used frequently, and we see it in one of his recent Man Boobz parodies, “Man Boobz on MRAs!”.

The symbol is used by the Three Percenters, an extreme anti-government group.

Quoting the Anti-Defamation League:
“The Three Percenters, formed in late 2008, are a loosely organized movement centered around an obscure, and not particularly accurate, Revolutionary War ‘statistic’ that claimed that only 3% of the American population during the Revolutionary War participated as combatants in the war. The group asserts that they are a modern counterpart to that mythical 3% of American Revolutionary-era patriots and also represent the three percent of the population of American gun owners ‘who will not disarm.'”

Links:
Anti-Defamation League article:

Chapin’s video:

Tulgey Logger
Tulgey Logger

I do like the outfit. He’s a real aviator.

Dani Alexis
Dani Alexis

The Kitten War is a thing? Dammit, there goes all my productivity.

ostara321
ostara321

Which are much more eloquent, well thought out, and much more pleasant than any of the videos and of the MRAs could come up with.

I can’t tell if they just hate cats or if it hurts their fragile egos when we don’t talk about them all the time.

Savage Like Me

If the best “case senario” video was anything like what MGTOW actually was, I’d honestly be sad to see them go. Those guys look like they’re a hoot. I want a woodlands dance party, too!

ragefromthebasement

That Armageddon guy is a special kind of stupid. And why is it always uneducated ignoramuses who knock education? They lack the discipline to be a good student therefore school sucks. Ok.

ragefromthebasement

@GuyNoir

And here I was thinking Chapin was one of the more “normal” MRAs. My bad.

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

Guy Noir — thank you for the explanation on that flag, that video was posted here not long ago and I was wondering what that flag was about.

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

rage/fembot — I have a few relatives of the “higher education is bad” school of thought, it seems to be that they assume everyone with more than a HS education thinks that people with just a HS education (which includes them) is inherently inferior — education makes people full of themselves basically // “know your place”. In some cases it might be that they don’t have the discipline, in others it seems simply to be that they never had the opportunity to go to college and thus feel the need to defend that “choice”. Merely calling it a “choice” even would likely upset them that their education level is just fine and they choose not to increase it because they don’t need to — which is fine if it actually is a choice.

darksidecat

Re Dude Who Is Shit In Bed: Have heteros not yet discovered the dental dam? I mean, I know I have TMI WARNING given my share of odes to the taste of pussy TMI WARNING CONCLUDED but if you’re really worried about stds from oral, dental dams and condoms are things that exist.

nwoslave

Apparently, all of you seem to have completely misinterpreted the meaning of MGTOW. It doesn’t mean men who refuse to walk lock-step with your communist hate movement will disappear. No doubt you’d love that. It means the world is about to shudder. The plague of feminism has been exported worldwide with the sole purpose of destabilization. The gang at the top have expertly manipulated women.

BigKitty
BigKitty

NOwly, if we’ve misinterpreted MGTOW, could you please tell us how? I mean, the words say “Men Going Their Own Way.” If I’m interpreting those words correctly, they mean that men who don’t want anything to do with women (or communists, or commie feminist hate movements, etc.) plan to Go Their Own Way.

I really, truly hope that that means they plan to leave us women, socialists, commies and pinko fellow travelers (manginas and such) alone, when they disappear to their bunker.

I have one and only one question for MGTOW – when are you going to Go Away? And once you’re gone, can we be sure you won’t come back?

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

NWO madlib time!

Apparently, all of you seem to have completely [past tense verb] the meaning of [acronym]. It doesn’t mean [plural noun] who refuse to [verb] lock-step with your [political/social movement] [emotion] movement will [verb]. No doubt you’d [emotion] that. It means the [noun] is about to [verb]. The plague of [political/social movement] has been exported worldwide with the sole purpose of [verb]. The gang at the top have expertly [past tense verb] [plural noun].

The [noun] is about to [verb]? You don’t say?

To attempt to take you seriously for 30 seconds NWO, MGTOW need a different acronym if they don’t intend to go their own way. You do realize the vast majority of men think you’re either idiotic or hilarious right? Most men have at least one woman they do actually care about, or at least think women deserve the same rights they have, and some just plain resent the statements about “all men”.

Bostonian

The world is already shuddering, but not because a few white douchebags are threatening to take their balls and go home.

Jayem Griffin

Apparently, all of you seem to have completely read the meaning of LOL. It doesn’t mean lizards who refuse to finish lockstep with your czarist apathy movement will honk. No doubt you’d abhor that. It means the microwave is about to moan. The plague of Prohibitionists has been exported worldwide with the sole purpose of dashing. The gang at the top have expertly moonwalked shorts.

The field is about to detonate? You don’t say?

These are fun!

Shadow
Shadow

@Bostonian

I see what you did there

cloudiah

Apparently, all of you seem to have completely grokked the meaning of TGIF. It doesn’t mean bunnies who refuse to hop lock-step with your hipster rage movement will propagate. No doubt you’d fear that. It means the gerbil is about to diagnose. The plague of hipsterism has been exported worldwide with the sole purpose of trespassing. The gang at the top have expertly purchased 21 lbs. of kitty litter.

Tulgey Logger
Tulgey Logger

Apparently, all of you seem to have completely slathered the meaning of FIFA. It doesn’t mean phalanxes who refuse to urinate lock-step with your Fabianist horny movement will handstand. No doubt you’d humor that. It means the crab is about to drool. The plague of Abolitionism has been exported worldwide with the sole purpose of masturbating. The gang at the top have expertly massaged Never-Nudes.

cloudiah

Mission about to launch. Password: The crab drools at midnight. Pass it on.

valerienorth
valerienorth

Apparently, all of you seem to have completely laser beamed the meaning of FIFA. It doesn’t mean Klingons who refuse to photon torpedo lock-step with your Federation of planets movement will hypo-spray. No doubt you’d Kirk that. It means the Picard is about to drool. The plague of Vulcanism has been exported worldwide with the sole purpose of warp-driving. The gang at the top have expertly massaged Dr. Beverly Crusher and her son.

Tulgey Logger
Tulgey Logger

Mission about to launch. Password: The crab drools at midnight. Pass it on.

hahahaha

Made my night.

Kyrie
Kyrie

If “the gang at top” is manipulating feminists, does that mean all the ‘evil’ th of rich men?hey do is actually the responsibility of a bunch of rich men?

Guy Noir
Guy Noir

Tulgey Logger said: ”I do like the outfit. He’s a real aviator.”

I wouldn’t be surprised if those are shooting glasses Chapin’s wearing. I take it David Futrelle also wears glasses, and they look just like that (joking). Chapin is making these videos for his ultra-right audience, so I’m almost positive those are gun-glasses.

I’ve been thinking about Chapin’s hat. He specifically points it out at about 5:00 in his video, points right at the logo. It’s a Miller Lite hat with a Native American logo that says, “Always an Original, The Anniversary”. The Native American symbol is used in the Tea Party movement because–you might remember this from high school US History class–those rebel colonists disguised themselves as Indians at that 1773 Boston Tea Party! I think that’s the meaning of Chapin’s hat.

I grew up in Colorado Springs, so I’ve had some exposure to right wing culture, gun culture, military culture. I think this so called MRA ideology comes right out of that, imagery and messages coming from the same playbook.

On Armageddon1115, he’s a very confused young man. It’s interesting to note he’s not a middle-class or upper-middle-class white male. He’s a young black man, some college, working class, not the typical demographic for this group.

Now, why has Chapin wrapped himself in a bed sheet? Easier concealed carry? (joking)

ronalon42

The Armageddon1114 guy reminds me of a troll in a WoW raid I was in earlier today. He kept going on about how all the FEMALES have to leave the raid because they are all horrible at the game and impossibly stupid. I immediately started a vote to kick but it wasn’t until he purposefully wiped us twice that he was finally kicked. And after the wipe he went all rampage about FEMALE players causing wipes and if we (women) don’t all leave immediately we will wipe again.

Anyway, obvious troll is obvious. I was raid leader (by default in a random group) and when he was going off the second time about FEMALE players I said, “Dude, sorry you can’t get laid, but it is because you are a giant douche, not because women are bad at WoW.” That is when everyone in the group spoke up and kicked him out (before people were just ignoring him). Someone form his server said he goes on in Trade like that all the time so they had him ignored and didn’t realize he was in there trolling/ griefing us.

Anyway, it was just nice to see a raging misogynist in the wild get rebuked by the majority (most of them men) and in a random WoW raid of all places. Sorry guys your revolution really really REALLY isn’t catching on.

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

“I’m almost positive those are gun-glasses” — seconding that, particularly since that’s the kind I can’t wear because I have shitty depth perception without my glasses

“Now, why has Chapin wrapped himself in a bed sheet?” — because clothing for “fat people” is all tent shaped? It seems likely he’d be of the “David is just fat and angry” camp, and the fat shamers seem big on the idea that if you’re not attractive, you should just wear a tent so no one has to look at you (this is BS of course, but I could totally see that being his “point” with the choice of “shirt’)

I was wondering wtf was with the hat, but being in need of new glasses I couldn’t make out what it said and was hoping it was a sports team mascot (still racist, but common) — I don’t think the Tea Party really understand the tea party, at any level. “Taxation without representation” — so they’re complaining they aren’t represented?

Re: NWO madlibs — y’all are hilarious!

Nanasha
Nanasha

I say that we should take all of the best NWO quotes, Mad-Libs-ize them and then sell them in e-Book form for a dollar a piece and have all proceeds go to something like Planned Parenthood or an equal rights group. I wonder how long it would take for his troll head to stop spinning around and around…..

Guy Noir
Guy Noir

Argenti Aertheri said: “I couldn’t make out what [Chapin’s hat] said and was hoping it was a sports team mascot. . .”

I was thinking Redskins logo when I first saw it, but that’s not what it is. This Indian imagery is really used by the Tea Party. Here’s a rendition of the original Tea Party from our high school history book:

Here’s a contemporary Tea-partier dressed up:

Argenti Aertheri said: “— because clothing for ‘fat people’ is all tent shaped? It seems likely he’d be of the ‘David is just fat and angry’ camp, and the fat shamers seem big on the idea that if you’re not attractive, you should just wear a tent so no one has to look at you (this is BS of course, but I could totally see that being his ‘point’ with the choice of ‘shirt’)“

I see now, Chapin’s sheet was invoking the moo moo dress. Our analysis of his costume is complete.

Tulgey Logger
Tulgey Logger

We’d have to give Owly a troy ounce of gold for every copy sold, though.

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

Guy Noir — other than to note that he was talking about racism when he got distracted by his hat, yep, I think that’s a fairly complete analysis. I’m not sure if he intended to have “David” derail himself there, or if that was a bit Freudian; I realize it’s Tea Party symbolism, but it’s still racist (and the Tea Party has a long uphill battle to convince me they aren’t racists!)

1 2 3