antifeminism armageddon evil women grandiosity melodrama men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misandry misogyny oppressed men oppressed white men racism threats your time will come

It’s a Tsunami! It’s a Coiled Spring! It’s a Mixed Metaphor MGTOW MANPOCALYPSE!

The Apocalypse: Zombies Going Their Own Way

It’s time for another mixed-metaphor MANPOCALYPSE over on MGTOWforums.com! This time the Nostradamus Going His Own Way is a fellow calling himself Swetnam. Here are his dire predictions:

I like to talk of men’s rights as a tsunami crashing against the shore..but men’s rights are just the cresting wave. Just behind that are a vast array of other things generated by the cultural earthquake that hit the western world in the late half of the twentieth century.

Huh. So everything since the 1950s sucks? No television, no internet, no video games, no microwaved Hot Pockets? Do you really want to go back to listening to Glenn Miller and Bing Crosby and the Andrews Sisters? (Actually, the Andrews Sisters sort of kick ass, but never mind.)

If I may coin another metaphor…the anglosphere is like a coiled spring. That spring is coiling ever more tightly, and someday it’s going to break. When it does, all hell will break loose. It wont be pretty. In fact, I think there is going to be terrible violence ahead, as decades of suppressed anger and frustration finally break free. Blood and Iron. And some of us now will be around to see it. What will emerge from the other side? I honestly cannot say I know.

Ah, he’s dancing that old dance, the dance called “you ladies better shut up or angry dudes will beat the shit out of you. Oh, but not me. I’m not threatening anything. I’m just predicting.  I don’t not-so-secretly relish these violent fantasies.”

Speaking of dancing:

I have a good somali friend. He used to say to me that his worst nightmare would be the day that white men learn to dance. I asked him why? He said that if white men are learning to dance, that means they cannot find other ways to attract women or show status. if that happens, then white males will become the new gangsters, but vastly more numerous, organised and with an institutional memory of happier times. They will look at the people who now stand above them, and see them in alliance with the people who once stood below them but are now equal to them, and hate them both with a rage that can scarcely be imagined. And they will act on that rage.

I can’t say i disagree.

Of course you can’t.

Elsewhere in the same thread, Womanhater offered some equally dire “predictions,” with a side order of blatant racism.

In my opinion, the veneer of mystery and respect that once adorned womanhood is gone forever. Some men will engage with them long enough to fuck them. Some men may find a tolerable one or two of them to procreate with – on his terms when the laws are changes (and they will eventually be changed). Many men will simply not see any point to it.

But I am speaking of the generations of men who have yet to date or perhaps to even have been born.

Those of us in the 15-45 age bracket who’ve had to grow up and endure the bullshit of the past 2 or 3 generations of twats will either ghost or pump n’ dump. Only those men born after the gender war is concluded will even consider something more.

The women aged 35 and up are irrelevant since they’re past the biological point of no return anyway.

Well, hey, at least Womanhater grants women ten more years of non-irrelevance than does W.F. Price on The Spearhead.

Those 35 and under will likely be the ones who will bear the brunt of what I’ll call the Male Awakening. They’re most likely to end up single and childless in mind numbing drone jobs.

Those women under the age of 20 who actually pay attention and see how this lifestyle will leave them a few decades down the line however, they’re the ones who have a chance at some form of successful relationship and children, but a LOT will have to change between now and then.

Translation: You ladies better date me OR ELSE!

Most likely, truth be told, the West and its founding race will simply die off due to the advanced stage of the feminist cancer. Who and what replaces it I guess will be unveiled as the decades pass.

“Its founding RACE!?” Did we just take a detour into Klanland?

Oh, but there’s more. Legacy – possibly a Brony? — offers this awkward metaphor:

Like air, society doesn’t notice male slavery until the workhorses start missing from the stables.

TheManWithThePlan offers this sort-of plan:

If by swing the pendulum violently back you mean men having their own gender roles revolution (which could very likely fuck women over big time without taking away any of their rights), then yes that’s probably going to happen. I don’t see anyone “forgiving” people for the BS that’s been happening. Hell half of men out there have been fucked over by their wives, I doubt they’ll just say “it’s okay women 100+ years ago had it bad as well, so I deserved it” and move on.

It’s the end of the world as we know it, and these guys can’t wait.

EDITED TO ADD: The fellows at MGTOWforums have offered a rebuttal, of sorts, to this post.

hellkell
hellkell

They still haven’t gotten that part of MGTOW is GOING AWAY, have they?

GingerSnaps
GingerSnaps

the veneer of mystery and respect that once adorned womanhood is gone

…and also never existed? What the hell kind of veneer is he talking about?

Also: predictions for the age of REAL MEN, when the betas rise up and crush the Alpha Mangina White Knights and Omegas and wimminz, are stupid, for obvious reasons.

Too stupid to mock 🙁

Dani Alexis
Dani Alexis

He’s got me there. I never notice a lack of air until there are no horses in my stable.

ragefromthebasement

I turn 35 next year, so does that mean I’ll be left alone when the manpocalypse comes?

I love how they predict men will just turn on women one day. So father’s will stop protecting their daughters? Men will ditch their wives and girlfriends and mothers? It’s like they just forget that most men in the world love the women in their lives, and they’re going to protect them if some MRA ever comes for them. They are totally out of touch with reality.

And I don’t mean to sound like some delicate flower here, but if you think you’re going to come in our house to fuck with me, rape me, etc. My husband will kill you.

Stupid silly MRAs. I think they just like to fantasize about this shit when they jerk off.

Cliff Pervocracy

If white men are learning to plant a garden, that means they cannot find other ways to attract women or show status.

If white men are learning to paraglide, that means they cannot find other ways to attract women or show status.

If white men are learning to hem a shirt, that means they cannot find other ways to attract women or show status.

I could do this all day and make about the same amount of sense.

Lauren

I never get sick of reading these insane rants. They’re absolute madness.

Fembot
Fembot

This is for hellkell.

I think I posted this before but it fits this post perfectly.

Polliwog
Polliwog

Learning to dance leads to….joining a gang?

Apparently life is now West Side Story.

Sharculese

aren’t white men the old gangsters. and for that matter, the current gangsters too?

Sharculese

so wait, are they going their own way or are they sitting around planning massacres. they can’t have it both ways.

Kendra, the bionic mommy
Kendra, the bionic mommy

Of course he doesn’t go into any details of how they plan to “fuck women over big time” without taking away our rights. It’s not like a mob of angry men killing random women in a tsunami o’ rage infringes upon women’s rights.

Amnesia
Amnesia

Nothing says oncoming doom like a coiled spring ready to spring forth. The manosphere is like a slinky coming down the stairs…

BlackBloc
BlackBloc

That’s unhinged racist class warfare talk!

Everyone knows that upper middle-class white men (preferably in suits, buying commodity derivatives) are the *productive class* and everybody else is a parasite. THAT’s ‘race realism’. Your liberal screed is the *real* racism.

MorkaisChosen
MorkaisChosen

Guys?

Guys, I get to be a counterexample!

… You’re not keen enough on maths to be as excited by that as I am, are you?

Kyrie
Kyrie

So… no white man can dance? At all?

Kyrie
Kyrie

Question: how many men become fathers after 40, compared to women. … I never saw the figure, but my guess would be that it’s not that different. Most babies aren’t born of a 18 yo mother and a 50 yo father.

Amused

Kyrie;

So… no white man can dance? At all?

Well, have you seen Roy Den Hollander dance hip hop? It’s … interesting.

pillowinhell

If men go back to the old gender roles, that will screw women over?

I think these guys need to read more history and understand that men used to do many things now considered womanly. Also, there are plenty of men who still live by “traditional” gender roles in some form or another. Women are still doing okay.

Oh wait, its a gender role revolution….um so what do these guys think they’ll be doing then?

ostara321
ostara321

So… no white man can dance? At all?

Nope. Gene Kelly and Fred Astaire NEVER existed. Matthew Morrison is also a fabrication. Either that or their existence signals of our impending doom. The MGTOW zombie apocalypse screed isn’t clear enough.

Apparently life is now West Side Story.

Good to know. If an MRA approaches me, snapping his fingers in a threatening manner, I’ll be prepared.

ShadetheDruid
ShadetheDruid

Wait, so.. they’re a spring coiling ever more tightly until it.. breaks? So the MRM is just going to get more and more angry until they, what, collapse? Or am I being silly here and thinking springs, you know, spring.. rather than break? o.O

Also, when can we have our space stables with our space workhorses? Bonus points if they have fishbowl space helmets and no spacesuits. (That’s seriously the imagery I got from that air/horse/stables thing. Maybe i’m thinking too hard about this).

Fembot
Fembot

“I think these guys need to read more history and understand that men used to do many things now considered womanly.”

Men invented high heels, for men to wear. Also wigs and makeup, and lacy frilly clothing.

This used to be the epitome of maleness:

Polliwog
Polliwog

So… no white man can dance? At all?

Exactly! And if they do dance, they become violent gangsters. Most people don’t know it, but after every number he did with Ginger Rogers, Fred Astaire would have to go out and murder some women, because he simply could not contain his Hulk-like dance-fueled RAAAAAAAGE.

Amused

I take it, this guy has never heard of classical ballet.

Ruby Hypatia
Ruby Hypatia

Male slavery??? LOLOLOLOL

Men’s rights is a tsunami? Then how come I never hear of it beyond the internet?

Shaenon

White men rise up:

Shaenon

Those of us in the 15-45 age bracket…

Aw, honey. It’s just another birthday.

Kendra, the bionic mommy
Kendra, the bionic mommy

Womanhater (classy name, btw) says that men have decided to stop procreating. Yet when I’m out in public, I see pregnant women and parents with babies all the time. Where are these babies coming from? It must be the stork.

Those MRAs have a snowball’s chance in a handcart!

KathleenB
KathleenB

Damn, that’s some serious abuse of the English language…

Sharculese

@amused

or modern ballet, for that matter

Kyrie
Kyrie

Does that mean I should be afraid of male strippers?

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

“I have a good somali friend.” — anyone else getting the “I can’t be racist because I have black friends” vibe from this? He can’t even be arsed to capitalize Somali?

Shaenon

HOLY SHIT IT’S HAPPENING NOW

Bostonian

Hey Argenti, that “somali” friend is not totally imaginary! He really did see someone from Somalia once! On TV.

Polliwog
Polliwog

When you’re a Boob
You might “go your own way,”
But you mostly just post
Stupid screeds every day!

When you’re a Boob
Well, you don’t need to plan
Anything to help men –
Maybe feminists can?

You’re always alone
Just whining about girls that
You don’t get to bone
And how they’re prob’ly all fat
You also hate cats!

Then you’re a jerk
With a capital J,
And some “mangina” blog
Laughs at shit that you say –
When you’re a Boob
You stay a Booooob!

(Infinite apologies to Bernstein and Sondheim, who deserve better than to be even tangentially associated with MRAs. I just couldn’t resist.)

cloudiah

@Polliwog, I believe they would forgive you, and sing right along.

Sharculese

holy shit polliwog wins

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

What’s fascinating about this is that these guys genuinely don’t seem to realize that not all men are simmering with rage the way they are. I know lots of men – most of them are not walking around in a constant state of anger and contemplating the day on which they will be able to unleash it. If you feel that way, you need psychological assistance, not reinforcement of your violent fantasies.

darksidecat

Suckers, even zombies are more effective in herds. Everyone knows this. The only zombies close to herd effectiveness are 1)mutants or 2) those ones that crawl out from under a counter when your least expecting it and bite you in the ankle and similar things.

(That’s just an attempt to create zombie related derail, I want to make it clear that I’m not implying that “aim for the head” is appropriate to apply to humans, including mras. Only aim for the zombie heads).

Kendra, the bionic mommy
Kendra, the bionic mommy

I assume that Womanhater does not get offended when people say he’s a misogynist. It would be pretty funny if he did, though.

Sharculese

i’m full of rage, just not about things that are stupid and made up. also, i’m a pacifist, so unleashing my rage mostly just means swearing at people

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

Bostonian — and he was even talking about how white men can’t dance! (that may’ve actually happened, in an actually satirical manner, MRAs do seem unable to tell the difference)

drst
drst

So… no white man can dance? At all?

Robert Roldan and Billy Bell. The OP’s argument is invalid:

I, for one, welcome Hellsing derails.

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

darksidecat — I love that song, and really need to watch all of that anime, I think you win the internet.

Polliwog
Polliwog

holy shit polliwog wins

😀

Glad you enjoyed. (Someday, somehow, I will find a way that “being good at writing stupid song parodies” has practical use, but in the meantime, I get to make people laugh on the internet!)

angeshy

Been lurking here for around 5 weeks or so and I still feel like a newbie because I cannot comprehend the Man Boobz (meaning the MRAs, PUAs and MGTOWers, not David) in any logical frame of reference I have. A question that keeps popping up in my head is “Don’t these people have any vagina owning acquaintenances they like enough not to try to subdue to their will(s)? Female friends they think are pretty neat and don’t want to poop upon?” I’m a feminist, and I don’t want any of my male friends, family members or coworkers to suffer violence, reproductive fraud or any form of dehumanization. Do they really think I do?

Ugh. Maybe I’m trying to process them with the wrong part of my head.

Leeloo Dallas Multipass

So the coming Manpocalypse will be … a Dance Dance Revolution?

Leeloo: Well played.