$MONEY$ dozens of upvotes evil women I'm totally being sarcastic misogyny MRA oppressed men pussy pass reddit

Redditor: Do Your Bit for Gender Equality by Telling Women They’re Terrible

Hey fellas, do you ever find yourself wondering: why are women so terrible? Well, over on the Men’s Rights subreddit, a fella named osaap has a partial answer: because dudes don’t criticize them enough!

So, fellas, the next time you see a woman, tell her she’s a mean, thoughtless, selfish, lazy little bitch, and that you won’t be giving her a “pussy pass” any longer. You’ll be doing your part for real gender equality. Pay it forward, by putting her down.

Judging from the dozens of upvotes osaap’s post got, and the almost-100% positive response it received from commenters there, it sounds like a lot of Reddit’s Men’s Rightsers are on board with this ingenious new form of activism.

This post is mostly

Argenti Aertheri

“I’m wondering where NWO lives that he’s managed not to see any men in tight pants, or anything sleeveless.” — Alaska? Someplace else North of the arctic circle? He’d never see cleavage there either then I guess, so idfk.

nwoslave

@Nanasha
“I mean, because obviously it’s TOTALLY NOT SEXIST for MRAs to go on about how all men are controlled by their cocks and can’t seem to spend one second making a rational or intelligent decision without letting “Mr. Hyde” out of his pants because an attractive woman walked by. *rolls eyes sarcastically*”

Yet the hypocrisy of women literally being unable to keep it their pants, advertizing their in heat status, inviting sex seems to escape you. Can’t keep Mrs. Hyde in their pants?
———–
“STOP making half-assed “well I wasn’t in control of myself” excuses for your behavior.”

Indeed. Stop excusing womens behavior. No one made women act like animals in heat.
———–
“Seriously. Her skirt didn’t make you do it. YOU made you do it.”

Seriously. A magazine didn’t make you do it. YOU made you do it. Keep it in your not painted on pants, rise above your animal instinct. Be accountable.

Helen
Helen

I love reading all your replies, it’s so funny and refreshing because the spearhead seems to be surpassing itself lately. I don’t have a pussy pass for my rent either, I pay more to support my male housemate who cannot work due to depression. Hmmmm . Also here in south Wales I know many strong female CEOs who have set up their own successful companies in areas of massive social deprivation. One scheme involves building a social enterprise to get men back into work.

Argenti Aertheri

I see NWO missed the multiple people (including men) pointing out that they can’t find clothing that fits, or that the one person who said they can dresses nothing like he thinks.

He also missed the people saying that neither do animals in heat “dress” like that nor do woman act like animals in heat.

Look NWO, we all know you ignore half the comments, but that’s a new fucking record, I’m pretty sure someone even specifically addressed “painted on pants” but that’s not on this page, unlike all those linked comments.

scarlettpipistrelle

Lookee here, Ferdinand Bardamu says he’s calling it quits.

Argenti Aertheri

Yep, one comment directly snarking painted on pants, one mocking your entire rant, another noting she doesn’t dress like that, on about capris; and many about mens’ pants and sleeveless shirts.

Can I get a pass on that being a run-on sentence given it’s a list of comments NWO needs to read?

Argenti Aertheri

Shit NWO, you missed so many comments that my snarky list of them got sent to mod for being nothing but links!

Kyrie
Kyrie

NWO, even if women were trying to attract men with their clothes and behavior all the time (and they’re not, starting with lesbian and asexual for the most obvious), that still wouldn’t make them criminal. Being sexy (for all genders) isn’t assaulting people who find you sexy. A majority of people even appreciate the feeling of finding someone sexy.
Do you think you’ll ever convince us than women are evil because sexiness? You won’t. Some women do bad things, some women are downright bad, but not because they’re sexy.

If your boners are painful, mentally or physically, that’s not normal and you should seek serious help. (it can be all male if you’re more comfortable that way)

Jessay (@jessay)

Something tells me that NWO has never watched Jersey Shore or heard of metrosexuals. Of both sexes, some wear tight clothes, some wear loose clothes, and some wear both from time to time. Also, NWO, how often do you see women walking around topless outside of nudes beaches? I mean, men do it all the time. GOD MEN, STOP ACTING LIKE ANIMALS IN HEAT!

But seriously, my ex did pay our rent…. while I paid utilities and bought our groceries. It was pretty even.

And what is with NWO comparing men’s “inability to control” raping women to women’s “inability to control” wearing short skirts? ONE DOES NOT VICTIMIZE ANOTHER PERSON AND THEREFORE SHOULD NOT BE SCRUTINIZED! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

Also, I don’t know what planet the OP is living on, but women are held to impossible standards completely unrelated to looks all the time. A woman complains about something shitty and she’s whiney. A woman stands up for herself or takes control of a situation and she’s a bitch. A woman can’t have the amount of sex she wants to without being labeled a slut or a prude. A woman expresses romantic interest in a man and she’s too clingy. If she’s the breadwinner she’s emasculating her man, if she isn’t she’s just a lazy leech.

But if these guys have to be told to judge people by their character and not their looks, I don’t think there’s much hope for them. Meanwhile I’m judging them on their character and I’ve found that they’re all the horrible things they’re claiming these attractive girls are. So I think we need to hold them accountable.

Argenti Aertheri

scarlettpipistrelle — does every post over there have 6+ nyms with one icon replying to each other? I’d be tempted to close that down too >.< (comments 6, 11, 16, 20-23, and 26)

scarlettpipistrelle

@Argenti – Indeed! Bon voyage to Mr. Bardamu.

Alpha Asshole Cock Carousel
Alpha Asshole Cock Carousel

@scarlett

Woah.

My problem is that In Mala Fide no longer reflects who I am. I’m no longer subject to the conditions that led me to start blogging to begin with. I’m not in the same state of mind, and I’m tired of keeping up the charade. I’m tired of logging in twice a week and punching up articles in a voice that is no longer mine. I’m tired of the negativity and the bleakness of it all. Writing under a pen name was once liberating and freeing — now it feels confining, …

Crumbelievable
Crumbelievable

Ferdinand likes St. Vincent? But she has deep ties to radical feminism!

Cliff Pervocracy

What clothes, exactly, do animals in heat wear?

MorkaisChosen
MorkaisChosen

NWO appears to believe that dressing sexily is the same as propositioning everything. That particular bit of disconnect explains a lot.

elizabethtreehugger
elizabethtreehugger

The way they talk about how women aren’t compassionate and giving almost makes me feel sorry for them, because you figure they lack love in their lives. But then I remember they are assholes.

ronalon42

I dress skanky by NWO’s standards. But being that I am not a commodity, it isn’t false advertising or hawking “wares”. It is a body covered in skin, that of the chest is much like that of the arms and face, and whether my pants are tight or not it is quite clear that I have legs and essentially what size legs they are.

I see enough shirtless men that I don’t feel at all bad for wearing a low cut top. I’d take the whole thing off too if it wasn’t illegal.

But I don’t care if NWO or anyone else thinks I am slutty. I don’t dress myself for other people – to get anything out of them or change their opinion of me at all.

Crumbelievable
Crumbelievable

That is sadly an accurate summation of his views. He flat-out stated as much once.

Howard Bannister
Howard Bannister

I… I admit it. I dress in clothes that I think fit well and present my body well. I admit it.

I mean, it’s hard, because most clothes assume that I’m either shaped like a pear or like Channing Tatum. But I work at my appearance, and conform to societal standards.

Oh, right. That’s not a crime when you’re a man. Got it.

Argenti Aertheri

NWO — today’s androgynous wardrobe: brown corduroy’s, black sneakers, black button down with the sleeves folded to just below the elbows because french cuffs are stupid, and arm warmers (until it warms up anyways) — I’ll leave it to you to guess my gender and which gender(s), if any, I care to attract. Strangely chilly here today, but I’ll report back on wtf everyone else is wearing once I’m done running errands? I mean, if I bother to notice that is?

NWO’s got a confirmation bias problem I think — he only notices women in things that he finds attractive (or rather, “like animals in heat”, all the projection) — thus he thinks that’s all anyone wears. Shit NWO, if you have confirmation bias issues don’t you have a zombie bunker to be stocking before it’s too late?

karalora

Yep, according to NWO, women’s appearance is their sexuality. Men get to turn theirs on and off at will, by flirting or not flirting as they choose, but women are stuck with whatever they put on before they left home. And he literally can’t fathom that women’s clothing has any function other than advertising or not advertising women’s bodies.

cloudiah

@Cliff, Some people put diapers on female dogs when they’re in heat. Other than that, they’re all NAKED!!! Shocking…

Cliff Pervocracy

My neighbor once put a pair of old panties on her dog when she (the dog) was in heat, but this went very badly when the dog pooped in the panties and started running around the neighborhood wearing frilly blue panties and a slowly leaking load of poop.

She was spayed shortly thereafter.

ronalon42

[Much generalization ahead]
I don’t remember where I read it, but it is true for me anyway, that most women who put time into their appearance (to be sexy, or modest, or show a style, whatever) do it for themselves and other women more than men or their sexuality over men. It is other women that will compliment the style, the effort of the makeup, the cut of hair or pattern of a shoe or name brand of a bag. Other women notice if a friend gets her nails or eyebrows done. Many men appreciate it even if they might not realize all that goes into it, but I tend to think that most women who dress themselves up like this aren’t thinking about men in particular when they do.

In fact I hear their husbands tell them that they don’t need to do these things to look pretty. Looking pretty isn’t the whole point of it, even if it seems that way on the surface. I think dressing up and have the wide range of colors and styles and cuts and make up available is actually a positive aspect about being a woman in our society because I really enjoy the creativity and fun of it. I wish it wasn’t something that was enforced on women or considered off limits for men though. Especially having it enforced as part of a workplace dress code (it really adds up!).

Anyway, I get irritated when people start trying to modesty police me. *hums “I’m sexy and I know it”*

Argenti Aertheri

The bank was busy, thus giving me time to notice people — many pairs of jeans, one pair with worn out knees; one elderly man in a windbreaker; one child in a striped shirt and shorts, with an adult I presume to be his father (wearing polo shirt and pants); one young woman in a long black skirt and spaghetti straps — granted it’s a tiny sample, but nothing remotely fitting either NWO’s description or animals in heat.

Cliff — that’s sounds hilarious, horribly embarrassing for your neighbor, but hilarious for everyone else.

MorkaisChosen
MorkaisChosen

Heh. There are girls I know whose clothing definitely does advertise things about them.

Things like “SPACE INVADERS: AWESOME!”

… If this is anything to do with sexuality, things just got a bit more interesting.

jodioli

I know this is kind of off topic, but I sew and its been a lifesaver at times when I’ve been really poor. I have the same machine that I got in high school (close to 30 years ago!) and am still using it.

For people who’d like a sewing machine and can’t afford a new one, check estate sales. In my city, you can find one for around $50, and if it’s from an estate sale, usually the owner’s manual is present. If you have no clue about sewing machines, go to a quilting store and ask if they can clue you in about what to look for in a used machine; places for quilting very often have extremely helpful people who want to get you started in sewing.

Singer machines from early 70s and before don’t have a lot of bells and whistles but are mostly metal and run like iron (pfaffs and berninas are good too, but are probably going to cost more used). Kenmores don’t tend to hold up as well.

You can also buy from craigslist (especially if the person selling is willing to give you a tutorial in the machine) or from thrift stores (but then you need to know at least a little about how to check to see if the machine runs)…if you have a friend who sews, ask him/her to help you check it out.

You can get fabric and thread from thrift stores/estate sales for very little, or you can repurpose used clothing (a number of blogs on the web will show you how) for next to nothing.

Sewing can be difficult to get at first (like any new skill) but once you get it, you are set for life. Don’t get discouraged with your first piece, and try again. I totally ruined the first thing I made but once I got past that, things were great.

Pecunium

Indeed! Bon voyage to Mr. Bardamu.

It would be nice. We’ll see if he can stick the flounce.

cloudiah
Cliff Pervocracy

Cloudiah – Oh, no way. The problem with that is that it gives women an out–they wear this ridiculous device, and then they can claim that they’re not dogs in heat.

And we can’t have that. We need to keep the standards fuzzy enough that any woman can be accused at any time of being a dog in heat, and that means never offering a solution we’d actually accept.

MollyRen (@MollyRen)

After reading NWO’s rant about how only men dress modestly, I really hope he sees the Avengers movie.

cloudiah

You are right but those jeans, dear lord, those jeans…

Naira
Naira

This whole discussion of rent has me thinking…is my rent being paid for by Big Daddy Government? I’ve won the Foreign Language Area Studies grant, which pays for tuition and gives a living stipend for learning a foreign language that is of interest to the US.

Wait…if I’m getting money, for doing something that the US gov wants…does that mean I’m whoring myself out for my living expenses?!

Hindi whore for Big Daddy Government?

Damn…I need to re-evaluate my life choices. Though, I will admit, the application wasn’t too bad. All I had to do was send in a photo of me crying in the street and the check came the next day.

magpie

NWO, there are billions of people in the world, but only one of them takes your penis into account when they get dressed.

Dvärghundspossen

Thanks Magpie! 🙂

Dvärghundspossen

I mean that to your earlier video, that is… 🙂

Polliwog
Polliwog

I dress skanky by NWO’s standards.

In fairness, the only women NWO has been able to come up with who do NOT dress skanky by his standards are some Mennonites.

Ruby Hypatia
Ruby Hypatia

I’ve always got the impression that women were judged more harshly for bad behavior. The spoiled little princess getting what was coming to her has always been a staple in entertainment. What has been seen as arrogance in women can be just confidence in men. And don’t get me started on the double-standard in sexual misconduct. Just my opinion, but I have always felt that women were held to a higher standard when it came to behavior. Maybe the double-standard has diminished and the MRA’s aren’t happy about it?

GingerSnaps
GingerSnaps

nwoslave:

@Cliff Pervocracy
“How do these guys think women pay rent?”
What? You think when a man pays for a womans rent it’s cause they’re buddies? How often do ya think men pay for other men’s rent?

I think this… pretty much just sums it up. Ask about women, be answered about men. The complete disconnect from the question to the answer just…. I wonder if he even realizes what he’s doing?

Sharculese

whoah, it’s almost as if the world is full of evopsych dumbasses claiming their cultural assumptions about female beauty were objective truth or something

Kyrie
Kyrie

And don’t get me started on the double-standard in sexual misconduct.

You do realize it is often justified by assertion such as “men have stronger sexual impulses, look how playboy sells well compared to play girl!”

You defend the double standard. You did here, several times.

Amnesia
Amnesia

Current outfit: A pair of boy’s shorts (not boy shorts, shorts I got from the boy’s section), a loose tee shirt, crocs, and a newsboy cap. Yep, me and my androgynous wardrobe, hairy legs, and my sexy, sexy Macbook, totally oppressing the menz at McDonalds.

Guy showing off his tattoo and tank top in the booth next to me? Well, that’s just what he decided to wear today, says nothing about his sexuality.

Falconer
Falconer

What clothes, exactly, do animals in heat wear?

All I know is, they all wear fur all the time, and don’t they understand that fur is murder?!

Falconer
Falconer

No, it means you’re r**ing your language skills for HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OVER YOUR LIFETIME.

Will your ability to speak Hindi ever hug you?

Current outfit: unisex T-shirt and worn-out jeans, although I’m staying in all day so maybe that doesn’t count.

Point of order: Are women still flaunting their sexuality if they dress without any expectation of anyone seeing them?

Polliwog
Polliwog

I’ve asked NWO this a few times. I think to him it’s like the “if a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?” question, provided you have a deep, passionate, seething hatred for trees. Fucking slutty trees.

Ruby Hypatia
Ruby Hypatia

Just because there’s a difference in what men and women look for in potential partners, it doesn’t mean there should be a double-standard when it comes to sexual misconduct.

MollyRen (@MollyRen)

Uh-oh, here we go again. XD

Rutee Katreya

She wants the argument, so she can say she’s not like those extreme (xtreem?) feminists to her libertarian buddies, at this point. And so she can say she’s fighting us instead of letting us win XD

hellkell
hellkell

Why not, Ruby? You take one silly evo-psych theory, might as well take ’em all.