antifeminism crackpottery gloating grandiosity I'm totally being sarcastic it's science! misogyny MRA oppressed men penises pig ignorance reddit sex vaginas your time will come

The cold hard truth about loose vaginas

Over on Reddit, an MRA named AryoBarzan sets the feminist slut ladies straight on the BIOTRUTH about their ever-growing and FAR less pleasurable vaginas. (Ignore the rude person replying to his message; clearly Aryo is the real penis and vagina expert here.)

Wait, you say to yourself, how is it that this bold truth-teller is being downvoted, on Reddit? He posted in the antimensrights subreddit, that’s why. In the Men’s Rights subreddit he normally gets the upvotes he so richly deserves.

Note: Post contains, like, a lot of

Cliff Pervocracy

Bet you anything he thinks that the number of partners is what really does it, too. If you have sex with one guy a hundred times, no problem! Sex with a hundred guys–vagina ruined for life.

(Give birth–vagina permanently the size of a baby’s head??? Eeek.)

I’m not sure what BayBeauty is saying, though, honestly. In my extensive experience with old man penis, as long as they have good hygiene it’s about the same as any other kind of penis.

Viscaria
Viscaria

These dudes.
I don’t think they really understand what vaginas are.
(Pro-tip: they are not lifeless penis-holding tubes.)

Viscaria
Viscaria

Ooh also, true story, I have been eating solid foods since the toddler years. All those years of sending food down my esophagus have loosened it to the point where I can now swallow whole chickens! SCIENCE.

darksidecat

I wonder if this dude has realized that some people push entire babies out of their vaginas, and then have some more sex, and then push more entire babies out of their vaginas later. Vaginas are very elastic.

Podkayne

@Cliff Pervocracy: I have a friend who has trotted out this same vag-size notion before (complete with ‘tight like prom night’ references) and whom I shot down very similarly to your comment. He got very angry. Eventually he moved on to ‘Well, men don’t marry whores’ and seemed to consider the matter concluded. There’s a lot of people out there who are actually ANGRY that women could have sex and have fun doing it without getting punished for it, aren’t there?

Protagoras

My own observations seem to suggest that there’s some tendency for women to develop stronger muscles down there when they get more exercise. Of course, my sample size is limited and perhaps biased. I suppose it’s always possible that AryoBarzan has a larger data set; I don’t know how slutty he is.

creativewritingstudent
creativewritingstudent

I guess a vagina would have a ‘maximum elasticity’. On the other hand, I know what can go in and out of vaginas – so unless a woman sleeps around with the Cerne Abbas Giant and his mates, I doubt that it would become any more or less stretchy.

Jar
Jar

Laci Green deconstructs this myth with actual biology.

I wonder if this dude actually knows anything about female genetalia. Like, if he was shown a diagram, could he point out the labia/clitoris/vagina/etc? I’m guessing not…

Tulgey Logger

The discipline of MRA biology: I know you feminists hate biology, but according to my sophisticated, double blind, large scale study of putting my penis in a few people, I know you are totally wrong and evil.

MorkaisChosen
MorkaisChosen

Surely it’s more of a warm, firm truth?

elodieunderglass

I went to find a good medical article that referred to recovering vaginal tightness after insult (it stated that most women recover pleasurable tightness after childbirth, which… good god, you’d hope so wouldn’t you) but then I started reading about freemartinism and next thing you know I was looking at zorses. So. It’s out there. And so are freemartins, which is nicely life-affirming.

Crumbelievable
Crumbelievable

Ugh, yeah…I read this yesterday and shook my head. My favorite part is when he says that he`s being being subjected to “mad shaming” by the feminists, haha. He also refers to feminists as “cunts” because of course he does.

Crumbelievable
Crumbelievable

And I find it positively adorable how MRAs point to their numbers on Reddit as a sign of their success. Because clearly Reddit is a bastion of rational discourse and gender equality

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

So, if this was true, given that many women have multiple kids and that babies are bigger than cocks…how is 2nd or 3rd babby formed?

Cliff Pervocracy

This might be TMI (eh, so’s the whole thread), but I feel like the experience of putting a finger in a vagina just instantly disproves all this.

Because you can feel the muscles in there and they’re not subtle. They’re solid. And they very obviously move and dynamically loosen or tighten.

And based on observations from 5 or 6 vaginas in my day, they vary a bit in tightness but I’ve never encountered one that just, like, hung there. It doesn’t work like that.

I know we’re not sposta virgin-shame, but if this guy’s had PIV sex, it wasn’t very observant PIV sex. Either that or he thought “I guess this girl isn’t a slut,” but assumed the dreaded loose vaginas were out there?

cloudiah

the dreaded loose vaginas were out there
</blockquote

Wait, they're on the loose?!??!!!!? [cloudiah closes office door and hides under desk]

cloudiah

Trust me, that would have been really funny if I hadn’t screwed up the blockquotes. Srsly.

Protagoras

With my experience and Laci Green’s confirmation, as well as Tulgey’s no doubt extensively documented and thorough study, I think the facts can be considered settled. So the question becomes, how has AryoBarzan been misled? Two possibilities suggest themselves to me. First, of course, it’s possible that he’s a virgin and has no knowledge of the subject. A second alternative is perhaps somewhat impolite to propose, but we are in search of scientific truth here, and must not be deterred by manners. Thus, I must raise another, slightly more convoluted, possibility: that he’s got a tiny penis, so every vagina he’s encountered has seemed loose to him, and he’s mistakenly concluded that all the women he’s had sex with must have been promiscuous.

Fembot
Fembot

I had an ex with some interesting theories on the topic. He said loose vaginas were the result of women sleeping with older men, because apparently old guys have “fat dicks.” So you fellas don’t get off Scott free! Our vaginas may get loose, but your penises will become obese as you age. : D

TK
TK

Thanks! I was looking for one, straightforward example of an MRA accusing women / feminists of hating men while simultaneously spewing the vilest shit ever about half the human race. Not just for laughs, but as a nice compact example of what we’re dealing with here, when I introduce people to this delightful movement. This should do.

Dani Alexis
Dani Alexis

So what’s AryoBarzan’s take on phallic-ly shaped sex toys? Do they ruin vaginas as well? Or is the idea of ladies enjoying themselves without an actual penis involved inherently misandric?

Crumbelievable
Crumbelievable

The third possibility is that he`s a pathetic woman-hater who will discount any evidence of how wrong he is, like most MRAs.

I think we can easily dismiss his idiocy without resorting to tiny dick jokes.

Crumbelievable
Crumbelievable

@TK:

You shouldn`t have to look too hard.

Protagoras
Reply to  Crumbelievable

But it was a very tiny dick joke! But I suppose you’re right, Crum.

Cliff Pervocracy

Dani Alexis – I wonder if he knows fisting is a thing.

(And if he realizes that no, it does not leave you permanently the size of a fist. Cripes.)

earthfae

Can somebody call Laci Green to give these guys a lecture, of course makes sure she has pepper spray on her for safter purposes.

Magpie

Once heard someone argue against men having anal sex by saying a penis ‘fits’ a vagina better than it ‘fits’ an anus. Seemed back to front to me, cause everything from a bit of string to a baby ‘fits’ a vagina.

kladle
kladle

I forget where I heard this, it might have been here, but I heard somebody speculate that part of the “loose vagina” thing is that these men have been sleeping with women who are not very aroused (due to them only giving a fuck about their own pleasure), and so when they actually encounter a vagina which is “ready” for sex (i.e. lubricated, expanded, etc.) they freak the fuck out. Gives me the jeeblies to think that the standard and ideal vagina for these men is not the one that is actually prepared for sexual activity & that a woman whose body shows signs of sexual arousal can’t possibly be anything but a used up whore.

hellkell
hellkell

Has this guy ever seen what happens to balls as they age? They don’t stay high and tight forever, dude.

I think this guy’s experience with vaginas is exactly nil.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

I see a lot of shock and revulsion from these guys about vaginal fluids too so yeah, I’m going with “unfamiliar with what an aroused woman looks like and prefers things that way”.

Jessay (@jessay)

THIS

I understand the increased risk of stds, especially if the sex isn’t practiced safely, but give me a break. A woman can have sex with her husband three times a day and be fine yet a woman who sleeps with one guy a month has the loosest of loose vaginas. Logic fail.

Cliff Pervocracy

CassandraSays – Plus the dismissive way they talk about “gina tingles.”

They seem to find female arousal not just irrelevant but actively off-putting. Which is pretty upsetting in its implications.

Tulgey Logger

I think the meme in which promiscuous women = dirty, unclean, undesirable, etcetera, is just hardcoded to produce nonsense like this. Confirmation bias, credulity about word of mouth reports, poor critical thinking, and lack of curiosity do the rest. These things are pretty much the default explanation for this kind of bogus shit.

Protagoras

Jessay, the STD thing is even a myth, weirdly enough. Promiscuous people practice much safer sex, so much so that they are statistically less likely to have STDs. The people who are mostly likely to have and spread STDs are the people who are sure they don’t really need condoms because they and their partners aren’t promiscuous.

scarlettpipistrelle

They’re too late, anyway. Borat already owns this subject: [scroll down to car dialogue] http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443453/quotes

They can’t hold a candle, or whatever ….

LBT
LBT

RE: Protagoras

Yes, yes, a tiny dick joke. You’re very funny and original and not at all acting like a douche. Now can it.

Attila
Attila

I am a promiscuous man and i’ don’t have any interest in marry a whore. In fact, I don’t want to marry at all, whore or virgin, promiscuous or celibate. Well… let’s just fuck, right?

Magpie

I wonder if this sort of attitude is why one partner still wanted to do PIV with me even though I told him it hurt me? He didn’t see anything odd about having pain.

Tulgey Logger

This just reminds me of the “bags of sand” line from The 40 Year Old Virgin.

Sadly, I’ve heard many people who almost certainly have had sex indirectly purvey this belief, implying they think the vagina is just a wad of free-hanging meat or something, so they don’t even have virginity to fall back on as an excuse. Misogynists just don’t pay attention to the vag, I guess.

Tulgey Logger

Directly purveying the belief, but indirectly implying[…]

Attila, that’s great and all, but did you have anything relevant/grammatical to say?

Viscaria
Viscaria

Cool story bro?

Ithiliana

@Attila: Hun, why don’t you just go fuck yourself? Nobody around here is interested!

swankivy

I have made a baseless observation about how women’s genitalia changes over time! Followed by another baseless observation about how men’s genitalia is forever ageless and never shows signs of wear and tear! Therefore, MEN ARE BETTER MEN ARE BETTER HAHAHA WOMEN I MEAN CUNTS SUCK IT.

Is that his argument? Just checking.

Cliff Pervocracy

Attila – Recent scientific advances have demonstrated there are ways men and women can interact besides “marry” and “just fuck.”

@Attila: Hun,

hellkell
hellkell

Attila, that’s nice. Run along now.

Lady Zombie
Lady Zombie

Well isn’t he a shrill little turd. I especially love how when someone calls him out on his bullshit, he automatically labels them a typical man-hating feminist. Then, in this thread where a study was referenced that found feminists in that study did not report more hostile attitudes towards men than non-feminists –

he comes back with

I’ve seen it before (or at least one that supposedly ‘proved’ it). What they did was give out SURVEYS to women that asked them about how much they ‘hated’ men. OF COURSE, the feminists are going to (defensively) say ‘no’ more often than non-feminist women. It’s certainly not proof of anything.

OF COURSE! (defensive) (defensive) (defensive)

So in summation –

Vaginas get looser with use therefore sluts are gross and have stretched out vay-jays – Biological Fact (even though there is zero supporting evidence)!

Feminists reject these cold hard facts because they are man haters who reject biology – Shit He Pulled Out Of His Ass Fact.

Some evidence that feminists don’t actually hate men – THAT DOESN’T PROVE ANYTHING!!! /shriek

I’m actually glad these chucklefucks openly identify themselves as MRAs. They do all the heavy lifting for us. Oh snap! See what I did there?

Nanasha
Nanasha

A vagina has more in common with a shutter on a camera than a hole.

Vaginas are made almost entirely of muscle, which is why if you tone and flex your pelvic floor, you’ll be more likely to have more “control” over the area. And when a vagina tightens or loosens, the muscles stretch like a camera lens opening wider. It’s actually pretty damn cool.

And I’ll be the first to say that after giving birth to a 6lb, 9oz infant, I couldn’t have vaginal sex for about a month (I’m adverse to condoms because of mild latex allergy and I wanted to be sure that my IUD was installed properly before having sex again because I did not want to get pregnant again right after having a baby), and MAN was it tight the first time we did it from all the not having sex. But since I have strong pelvic floor muscles, I can “grab” and clamp down with them if I want to, even if I “loosen up” during extended sexual play.

The vagina does not get progressively looser and looser until you can hold jars of mayonaise in it. It is, however, like any muscle and will lose tone over time if you don’t exercise it.

And by the way, all this PiV-specific vagina talk completely ignores all the other types of sexual play that is possible, from toys to oral to anal to hand or breast stimulation- there are THOUSANDS of possibilities that can give and receive pleasure to all partners involved.

Let’s also not forget that this MRA moron completely seems to forget the fact that the clitoris exists.

And the fact that his version of “sex” appears to be anything where he’s feeling balls-out awesome with little to no consideration of his partner’s feelings or pleasure (also known as the “well if you come when I come that’s cool, but I’m gonna roll over and sleep after I blow my load” technique, which I believe is universally considered bad form in a good sexual relationship), it tells me that this dude is not going to get many women who want to have sex with him, much less stick around having sex with him after the first pathetic experience.

Nice sour grapes whining there, Mr. Anonymous MRA. Yeah, the only reason you can only have sex with women once before they won’t return your calls is because of their GAPING YUCKY VAGINAS, not because you’re terrible at reciprocation and consideration of your partner.

Tulgey Logger

This GirlWritesWhat vid is the original topic of the thread dear AryoBarzan was commenting on:

First time I’ve bothered watching one of her videos, and boy is it unrewarding. I had a good laugh at about 10:40 when she says “for the sake of argument, let’s pretend we’re living twenty thousand years ago.” Ah, good old EvoPsych Biotruth. Other beautiful fails include: bringing up “sexy” images of men and women and commenting on what makes them “sexy” without mentioning that female “sexy” poses incorporate vulnerability/submissive gestures. No, it’s all about showing the long legs that are… associated with youth? Why? Do legs shrink as one gets older? Oy.

Seraph
Seraph

CassandraSays – Plus the dismissive way they talk about “gina tingles.”

Sounds like a good working hypothesis to me, with some promising supporting evidence.

I’ve only interacted with…well, let’s say less than 10…vaginas in my life. Two were out for their first ride, others more experienced. Only one was noticeably tighter than the others, and that was not a good thing. She was so tense that we needed several attempts and lots of lube to achieve PIV without some major discomfort. Anyone who considers that a plus is not interested in their partner’s pleasure.

Manjaw the Mighty

I’m just reminded of this little tune. (Which I don’t actually like, because of the verse about how all vaginas naturally enjoy being penetrated by dick-shaped things. It is catchy though.)

1 2 3 5