a voice for men antifeminism artistry evil fat fatties funny manginas misogyny MRA oppressed men oppressed white men paul elam pics radfems oh my reddit shaming tactics ShitRedditSays

Sh*tRedditSays has an Art Attack

Oh, ShitRedditSays! Not only are SRSers  fighting the good fight against bigotry and assyness and general shitlordery on Reddit, but they also manage to come up with some of the best and most hilarious faux-propaganda graphics you’re likely to run across online, many of which are gathered together on the SRS FArtistry tumblr blog.

SRS being a bit of a circlejerk, the graphics are mainly designed to amuse other SRSers, and are full of in-jokes and references to the ridiculous reputation SRS has amongst Redditors at large as being the home to humorless man-hating Dworkinite feminazis eager to oppress helpless Straight White Males. By pelting them with dildoes.

Here, for example, is a lovely drawing illustrating how many Redditors actually see the unending battle between SRS (represented here by surly angels armed with purple dildoes) and the upstanding free-speech defenders of Reddit.

Other SRS graphics play on old propaganda tropes:

Still others are just excuses to make in-jokes. (For some reason, SRSers like to refer to dogs as “dags.”)

It’s interesting to see the contrast between SRS FArt and the, er, art generated by MRAs online. Here, for example, is a graphic taken from the Artistry Against Misandry site, a collection of “art” and “music” and even “poetry” from angry, art-, music- and poetry-challenged MRAs. AAM is heavily promoted on A Voice for Men; heck, Paul Elam recently sent them $100 of his own (supporters’) money to fight the (allegedly) good fight.

This hilarious piece of WTFery, if you haven’t figured it out already, is evidently supposed to be a picture of me. Or possibly Michael Moore. Whoever it’s supposed to be, I cackled with glee when I first saw it yesterday. (For future reference, I don’t own either a baseball cap or that particular kind of flogger.)

I will be exploring the vast artistic richness (sarcasm) of Artistry Against Misandry in several upcoming posts.

And after that I will highlight some of the magnificent art (not sarcasm) produced by some of Man Boobz’ own.

In the meantime, enjoy this one last bit of SRS FArtistry, which might be suitable for desktop wallpaper:

Cliff Pervocracy

Or more to the point:
Homophobe = one who hates gays/lesbians
Misogynist = one who hates women
Racist = one who hates other races
Mangina = one who isn’t a real man and probably has gross lady parts, ha ha

I think that’s what really sets the term apart. Not just what it describes but how.

Fembot
Fembot

NWO wrote “Man = bad, woman = good.”

No. This is more accurate:

Some men = good
Some men = bad
Some women = good
Some women = bad

I know that’s a little more complicated than your current world view, but sheesh, it shouldn’t be that hard to grasp. Oh, and I forgot:

You = woman hating asshat

Fembot
Fembot

@Cliff,

“Mangina = one who isn’t a real man and probably has gross lady parts, ha ha”

Exactly. Somehow they found a slur that manages to insult two genders simultaneously,

Anathema
Anathema

@ Cliff Pervocracy:

Anathema – Ozy’s pronoun is “ze.” I didn’t bother correcting NWO because there’s no way he’d respond with anything but uncomprehending hatred, but yeah.

Okay. Thanks for correcting me. I know Ozy’s a genderqueer woman.* I wasn’t entirely sure what pronoun to use, even though I ultimately went with “she”. I suppose I really ought to have asked instead.

My apologies to Ozy.

*If “genderqueer woman” is an acceptable way to put it. Maybe “female-bodied genderqueer” or “AFAB genderqueer” would be better? I’m not entirely sure whether or not those work either. Sorry if any those labels don’t work or manage to mischaracterize Ozy. I’m not trying to offend, I’m genuinely kind of clueless here.

@ NWOslave:

Strange how all the ladies here rushed to defend your lies and hatred. They’ve been taught from birth to always defend a woman no matter what. Patriarchy, privileging and pandering to women for millenia. Yes, let’s smash the patriarchy so women will never again in any realm of society be placed above men.

How do you know that everyone whose pointed out that you’ve mischaracterized what Ozy said is a woman?

No one is rushing to defend Ozy because ze’s female-bodied. We’re simply pointing out that you are claiming that Ozy said things which ze never actually said. Some people are raised to think that lying about other people is wrong. Some people are taught that truth is typically preferable to falsehood and that inaccurate information should be corrected. That’s why people are calling you out on this.

@Anathema:
“Because, you know, asking a few of your friends about their sexual preferences isn’t exactly a scientific study or an accurate sampling of society at large.”
Yet everyone of you has cited opinion based “studies” as fact. If it glorifies women, or demonizes men any study becomes a fact in manboobz world.

Yeah, I suspected that you wouldn’t understand what I wrote.

Look, I never said that you couldn’t cite a study that asked individuals about their sexual preferences. I said that asking a few of your friends about their sexual preferences did not constitute a scientific study. Typically, a good (or even not-very-good) scientific study is much larger and tries to ask a more representative sample of society. The close friends of any particular individual are not really a representative random sample.

KathleenB
KathleenB

Women hit men to test them as romantic partners. If a man hits back, it’s proof that he’s a worthy mate with strong genes, and the woman will immediately have sex with him.

I actually met MrB while fencing. I hit him, he hit me, it was a festival of grown ass people hitting each other with swords. He once hit me hard enough to require medical attention, but it was an accident – we were both lunging full speed and I parried his dagger right into my wrist. Turned a bunch of lovely colors. But we didn’t have sex after I hit him. Or, you know, not immediately after, the marshals wouldn’t want us clogging up the list. And fencing masks aren’t all that sexy.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

(Pictures two people attempting to snog with fencing masks on.)

KathleenB
KathleenB

And all the other crap – heavy pants, an even heavier jacket (three layers of heavy cotton or equivalent), leather gloves, gorget (metal or plastic collar, SO UNCOMFORTABLE!), coif – oh, gods, the fucking coif. Yeah, it’s not really a sexy outfit.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Plus imagine trying to grope someone through boob/groin guards. Ooh baby, that stiff plastic protective gear you’re wearing is turning me on.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@CassandraSays:

*bump bump bump bumpity bump bumpy*

@NWO:

One more thing about quotas, which are explicitely illegal so stop saying that they’re a thing please.

Lets say that we have the following simple quota in place:

10% new hires must be female
20% new hires must be minority races

At most, this requires that 30% of new hires be non-white-males. Which means that 70% of new hires could and probably will be white males (if the quota was required in the first place.)

Soooooooooo… Yeah. Still not bad odds for our lovely default race/sex. If there are 20 hires and a white male doesn’t get in, it means he was, at worst, beaten by 14 other white men.

nwoslave

@Cliff Pervocracy
“Or more to the point:
Homophobe = one who hates gays/lesbians
Misogynist = one who hates women
Racist = one who hates other races
Mangina = one who isn’t a real man and probably has gross lady parts, ha ha”

Let us really get to the point, Holly dearest.

Homophobe = a word made up to shame anyone who dare to vioce an opinion differing from the official stance of a totalitarian regime. I find the actions of gays repulsive. My opinion is shamed.

Misogynist = any disagreement with a woman for her actions/words.

Racist = one who hates other races. Or, one who places their own heritage above all others.

How many organisations world wide are dedicated to ensure not a peep is ever said negatively about your precious, holier than thou heritage? More is spent, and there are more organisations protecting your precious heritage than there are for the entire population of the rest of the world. Talk about hubris and arrogance! And plied upon that is your audacity to call anyone racist. You could feed the enitre world on what’s spent ensuring no one disparages your most noble heritage.

Mangina = One who adheres to slavering beast theory, (always believe a womans word is gospel).

Pecunium

it’s not 300 days in a row, but a total of 300 days.

Over my lifetime that means I’ve gone 28,745 days without eating.

Cliff Pervocracy

Kirbywarp – It’s pretty hard to do the math on quotas when there is no such thing.

But apparently NWO thinks it’s the law? Although he won’t say which law.

I wonder if he thinks it’s a secret law that isn’t shown to the public (and yet every hiring manager knows about it). Either that or he just assumes it’s in the small print of VAWA or Title IX.

Regardless, it goes without saying that NWO’s idea of a “quota” is “100% of all hires must be women.”

nwoslave

@Fembot
“But you calling David Futrelle a MANGINA is about as accurate as you calling yourself a ladies man.”

I’ve never called Dave a mangina. Please verify that for me, Dave. If Dave verifies that, which he should since it’s true, you will be proven to be a liar. I know you’ve been taught to casually lie and manipulate to make yourself appear morally superior, but take a day off from your hatred. And for all you know I could very well be a ladies man. Pehaps I lie to them to get them in the sack much the same as you lie about me.

This is NWO here, I think it’s this one —

“I wonder if he thinks it’s a secret law that isn’t shown to the public (and yet every hiring manager knows about it).”

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@Cliff:

If wikipedia is correct, apparently theres a very common accusation of liberal institutions using secret quotas from republicans. In that context, NWO’s constant insistance that they exist makes more sense.

nwoslave

@Pecunium
“I just did some quick math, and based on my normal eating habits I spend less more than 21 hours a day not eating.

Over my lifetime that means I’ve gone 28,745 days without eating.”

As a feminist, do you feel it’s your duty to ridicule someone’s suffering if they don’t pray at the altar of woman? Perhaps a day will come when your only option to stave off starvation will be to rob and steal. It’s quite a feeling to hate yourself for having to steal. The guilt you feel is a bit overwhelming. It’s kinda feels like everyone who looks at you knows. It truely does sucketh.

Everyone here seems to think it’s funny and worth a few good jabs, so I guess it wasn’t all for naught. Ahhh, the privileged life of the straight white man.

Cliff Pervocracy

Apparently it’s simultaneously a very well-kept secret (never in the news, never acknowledged by any hiring manager, even a disgruntled former hiring manager) and a very poorly-kept one (random people on the Internet know all about it).

Oh conspiracy theorists.

Ithiliana

@Cliff: as far as I can tell, the BEST evidence for a conspiracy theorist is NO evidence whatsoever, thus proving the COVER UP. Also useful if government documents provide opposing evidence, because FIXED.

Cliff Pervocracy

Yep. And if random people who have no connection to the government tell you it’s nonsense, that just proves how far Their reach extends.

Ithiliana

THEY’RE EVERYWERE!!!!111

Pecunium

NWO: As a feminist, do you feel it’s your duty to ridicule someone’s suffering if they don’t pray at the altar of woman?

No. As a human being I feel it my duty to mock you, for your lies, your hypocrisy, your false witness, and the way you seem to strive to make the lives of others less happy.

Perhaps you have no idea how many days I’ve actually gone without eating? Perhaps you don’t know what I’ve done to keep body and soul together.

If I need to steal to not starve, I don’t feel guilty about it. If I need to harm someone to defend myself, I don’t feel guilty about it.

The difference is, I limit my violence to self-defense. I don’t think that leaving the room and coming back to try and kill someone who slugged me is reasonable.

I don’t think raping people is a fair response to being frustrated.

So when you say it, I mock you.

And I feel no guilt about that either.

nwoslave

@Pecunium
“And I don’t think implying that I have spent 300 days in a row without eating is honest. I think dishonesty is mockworthy.”

Fembot
Fembot

@NWO

You’re telling ME to take a day off from hatred?

Maybe I’ll consider it after I stop laughing.

Fembot
Fembot

@NWO

“I’ve never called Dave a mangina. Please verify that for me, Dave. If Dave verifies that, which he should since it’s true, you will be proven to be a liar.”

Last I checked, being wrong is not the same thing as being a liar. When I said you call Dave a Mangina, I meant you as a collective for MRAs in general. I did not mean to accuse you individually of using that word, and I apologize for the confusion.

However, I am beginning to see a pattern in your posts of avoiding the topic in order to just accuse us all of being hateful liars, as you did to Ozy.

Mistake =/= Lie

Cliff Pervocracy

Pecunium – I might be making a fool of myself here, but… I don’t think NWO is dishonest, exactly. I think for the most part, he’s telling us things he believes to be true.

He’s paranoid, gullible, self-pitying, self-aggrandizing, astoundingly ignorant, comically stubborn, has difficulties with reading comprehension that border on functional illiteracy, can’t distinguish sarcasm and hyperbole from fact, can’t quite understand what a fact is, and loves to make things up to fill in the gaps when he doesn’t understand something–but I think that in his way, he’s telling us his truth.

I think he really did miss a few meals due to poverty.
I think he really did apply for a job bottling Pepsi and not get it.
I think his job really is fairly hot and tiring.
And I think when he reads our writing, he really does see “MEN BAD WOMEN GOOD MEN ARE RAPISTS WOMEN ARE ANGELS” between the lines.

It’s kind of a horrifying thought but that’s what I get from him.

Fembot
Fembot

Maybe all NWO needs is a hug.

NWO —
“I’ve been called every name in the book on this thread alone” — you might not want to challenge us to come up with new ones then? You’ve been called an asshole, and various other things that aren’t any worse…that’s your definition of a serious insult? (and your grammar isn’t why I called you an asshole btw, you just happen to be an asshole with annoying bad grammar)

“She has no idea of the difference even between a normally opened or closed switch, or what it means.” — that’s…hilarious…how old are you NWO? (no I don’t expect an answer) — mid-20s here to report that we had to take shop AND home ec, meaning the girls all learned that too…also, it’s called middle management for a reason, they manage people, not the machines (this is also why the foreman may actually be less qualified, he’s reached the top of his career ladder)

“I find the actions of gays repulsive. My opinion is shamed.” — WRONG! sharing that opinion in general company is shunned because it’s an asshole opinion

“Example; If I say to always believe a man that the sex was consensual if she says rape, I’m a misogynist. If you say to always believe the woman who says rape while the man says it was consensual, you’re not a misandrist. Slavering beast theory.” — wrong again! feminists think we should always believe victims — seeing as how you already shunned male rape victims once today, I’m not surprised you didn’t realize we’d also believe them. We believe AntZ story even, and I’m pretty sure he’s hated about as much as you are.

“More is spent, and there are more organisations protecting your precious heritage than there are for the entire population of the rest of the world. Talk about hubris and arrogance!” — says a white American man sitting on fucking stolen land…argh, I need to make that make sense to NWO. You remember that whole Columbus discovered America thing? There were people here already and the BIA does not have anything like a posh budget, and no one else if protecting Native American heritage, so you seriously have a “pot, meet kettle” problem here.

“It’s kinda feels like everyone who looks at you knows. It truely does sucketh.” — see, now is where you might’ve garnered some sympathy if you weren’t usually such an ass

Pecunium — *claps* — that’s for your NWO reply, because that’s so much better than this rant, but I’m apparently feeling ranty this evening. (I am kind of curious your thoughts on the NWO quote directly above though)

Argenti Aertheri

NWO, I kinda can’t believe I’m saying this, but that last comment was excessively snarky, and for that I apologize — take that comment as me being in a shitty mood, it really has very little to do with what you said.

Cliff Pervocracy

Now see if you can follow this, Seimens wants to sell push button controls to big daddy, just billions of em at $25.00 a pop. Big daddy says you must employ X number of women in middle management positions.

It’s fascinating that you know about the existence of these agreements, which are never publicized anywhere and would be explicitly illegal. You must have some inside connections. Tell me about them!

Dude, that’s not what “Slavering Beast Theory” even means. Slavering Beast Theory is the idea (which I was mocking) that bad people are always easy to spot, because they’ll all obviously look and act like horrible slavering beasts. My post was saying this is untrue, and bad people can look and act like anyone.

The thing about believing victims (regardless of gender) was separate.

At least label your illiterate delusions-of-what-I-wrote properly, for Chrissakes.

Oh, and I’m called Cliff now.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

I think that women really do habitually respond to NWO with fear and disgust, and that he’s interpreted this to mean that that’s how women respond to men in general. I don’t think he’s capable of understanding that women respond to him that way because he, specifically, is terrifying. It’s not that women have been taught that all men are bad, it’s that the stuff that de Becker talks about in The Gift of Fear is true – humans tend to instinctively be able to sense when someone is dangerous, and respond with discomfort and avoidance.

Women aren’t shrinking away from him on the bus because he’s sweaty, they’re shrinking away from him because they can sense that he’s the kind of person who fantasizes about women being beaten in the streets.

jumbofish

I’ve never called Dave a mangina.

I can verify that this is true, I have never seen him call any man a mangina. At least he isn’t hypocritical in that sense unlike some mras. XD

ozymandias42

Anathema: I don’t mind female-bodied or AFAB (or any of its variants), but I’m not a woman. But it’s cool. 🙂 Everyone fucks up genders on the Internet sometimes. I spent like a month thinking Snowy was a girl. (Sorry Snowy.)

NWO, darling, honey, love, sweetheart, I was WRONG. I was wrong, I was wrong, I was wrong, I was wrong, I WAS WRONG. Scream it from the rooftops! Graffiti it on the walls! Hire a chorus line to dance in the streets while singing it! I have been wrong before and I will be wrong again, about things of far more import than a line in a comment. You know why that’s awesome? Because I’m learning. I am actively working on becoming a less stupid person, and that means that sometimes you have to be wrong about things.

Also if you note in the comment I didn’t say a SINGLE THING about whether I enjoyed oral sex, or indeed about my personal sex life at all. For all you know when I wrote that comment I’d never had oral sex.

The transition goes well, thank you for asking. I love the look of my breasts when bound. It makes me so happy. 😀

Pecunium

Cliff: I do think he’s dishonest. I think he also believes a lot of stupid shit, but the pattern of what he says, how he says it and the way he changes what was said… I don’t believe he’s actually that obtuse.

When something touches him directly (such as my last comment to him) he is perfectly clear in his response.

There is a level to his arglebargle which he seems to choose.

I am sure he missed meals, even for days. I am sure he didn’t get jobs. I am also pretty sure he puts it the way he does to convince people the world works the ways he needs it to work to make it all the fault of feminism, and women. He’s not stupid enough for me to believe he isn’t being intentional.

Pecunium

NWO: Well than mock yourself dishonest one, you know quite well I said 300 days total, not 300 in a row. Why do you repeat this lie over and over? You talk all high and righteous, as if you have this impeccable honor and integrity. You ridicule a starving man who had been reduced to theft and repeat the same lies over and over. Honor? Integrity? Righteousness? You have none of those qualities.

I remember what you said. I remember too, how you said it. You said it without qualification. It was only after people challenged you on it that you amended the statement.

That’s what you said. To repeat that you said it is no lie. Are you starving now? No. So I am not mocking someone who needs to steal to eat.

I am mocking a man who is pretending that ever having been hungry means he can claim to be starving now, and forever.

Honor, integrity, righteousness… doesn’t matter how well I embody them. That’s not what angers you. What angers you is that the people who read what I say, and what you say think that you have none.

It angers you more that they think I have some.

As you sow, so shall you reap.

You have sown the wind, you shall reap the whirlwind.

Shaenon

Just got back from the wedding of two friends. It was exactly like this:

Argenti Aertheri

“Honor? Integrity? Righteousness? You have none of those qualities.” — did he just…isn’t it memorial day weekend? idk about righteousness, but I thought honor and integrity were sort of required traits… >.<

I think that might be a new low even for NWO, but then again, I'm half asleep. He is an MRA who makes a talking point out of how women don't have to register for the draft right?

(blarg, am I even making sense? the antihistamine as anti-anxiety/sleeping pill/joke of a pill is failing to knock me out but seems to be making me make less sense than usual….argh…)

Pecunium

Argenti: I have all three, to some degree. is I lacked the first two it wouldn’t be so bad. to not have “honor” is variably bad. To be dishonest is variably bad, but one can be lacking in either (or both) and still be a decent human being.

To be falsely righteous is bad. To be so is to make the lives of others less pleasant; and to be smug about it.

NWO… he is falsely righteous. He proclaims his Christianity, while hating people. He lacks charity. He is full of anger for his fellows and offers no forgiveness. It’s not that he fails the test of “seventy times seven,” it’s that so much as once is beyond him.

He is a hypocrite, who rails at the rest of the world for being so; as he does with Ozy in this thread.

Argenti Aertheri

Pecunium — I don’t think NWO meant honor as in the opposite of dishonor but rather as some (capital H) Honor — the same word he’d use for chaste women probably. Either way, I wasn’t trying to question yours, more like question NWO’s. Agreed on the rest though.

“He proclaims his Christianity, while hating people. He lacks charity. He is full of anger for his fellows and offers no forgiveness.” — welcome to modern Christianity? That’s not just NWO, that’s why I gave up on my parents religion (just one more thing I’ll never hear the end of) — he takes bad faith arguments to a new level, but…”love the sinner hate the sin”…they fail in general >.<

The seventy times seven reference is actually not ringing bells, it has to be a biblical reference given the context, but I can't place it. Context based guess — some verse about forgiving people seventy times seven times? (lol, I hope so, then I have ammo for why hating my father isn't some massive sin because he simply refuses to change)

“He wants to believe the rest of us are like him, so that he can claim he is no worse; and try to imagine he’s better.” — yeah, that entire comment of his about my typo sounded like my little brother back when he was still little (dude’s twice my size now) — but a school yard taunt more than having a point, because my fixing his grammar must’ve meant I thought I was better? Here I thought I was just annoyed…

Jessay (@jessay)

Just want to comment that oral sex is only good if the other person either already knows what they’re doing or is good at taking direction. Of course it’s gonna suck if the person is completely out of tune with the woman they’re giving it to, or is half-assing it.

And I don’t think everyone should give it or accept it if they don’t want to. It’s a personal preference. What I do think though is that if you expect it from your partner, you should be willing to give it in return. Neither type of body part is any more pleasant than the other.

Myoo
Myoo

I think nwoslave really believes that Ozy is/was lying. I think he doesn’t believe that people can change, therefore if people claim to have changed their minds they haven’t really and are lying. It’s like the old saying “old dogs can’t learn new tricks”, only in nwoslave’s case it’s more like “dogs can’t learn tricks”.

Pecunium

Argenti: welcome to modern Christianity?

No. It’s a strain of vocal christianity, but it’s not the summa of modern christianity.

“love the sinner hate the sin”…they fail in general”

Most people do. It’s why that’s bad theology.

He fixes your typoes because he pretends his typing is one of the reasons we hate men. Because lots of us make typing mistakes, and he’s been singled out for having atrocious grammar which makes his points unintelligible. This is, of course, a case of, “woman good, men bad”, according to him,

lauralot89

Maybe it’s because I just reread Carrie, but when I try to imagine NWO’s version of Christianity all I can picture is Margaret White. She also hated women and their bodies and well, everything really.

And now the mental image of NWO shouting “THEY’RE ALL GONNA LAUGH AT YOU” at some eight year olds on their way to the beach will not leave my mind.

Argenti Aertheri

Pecunium — “It’s a strain of vocal christianity, but it’s not the summa of modern christianity.” — fair enough, it’s the strain I was raised in and ran from, so I’m admittedly very biased here. Regarding the typos/grammar, I’ll not repeat what I said and just link. “he’s been singled out for having atrocious grammar which makes his points unintelligible” basically sums it up.

Opinion on typoes versus typos? My brain says typoes, my spell check says typos >.<

lauralot89 — it's not just you, but I read Carrie at like 13 and that's a bit young for that book. (My mother was sick of me begging for access to her Stephen King collection.)

Myoo — "It’s like the old saying “old dogs can’t learn new tricks”, only in nwoslave’s case it’s more like “dogs can’t learn tricks”." …but…but…old dogs can learn new tricks, I’ve taught ones! Granted the old dog was an easy going shepard with younger dogs to watch, but it worked!

darksidecat

Teaching hate is the rule, not the exception, when it comes to Christianity. There are individual exceptions (and to some small scale, other exceptions).

Myoo
Myoo

@Argenti Aertheri

Myoo — “It’s like the old saying “old dogs can’t learn new tricks”, only in nwoslave’s case it’s more like “dogs can’t learn tricks”.” …but…but…old dogs can learn new tricks, I’ve taught ones! Granted the old dog was an easy going shepard with younger dogs to watch, but it worked!

Oh, I know old dogs can learn tricks, it’s just a saying, and only a partially correct one at best. While people (and dogs, I guess) might have some difficulty changing the habits they’ve been taught growing up, it’s quite possible to do so. I just thought it applied to nwoslave’s view of the world particularly well.

Argenti Aertheri

Myoo — I gathered as much, I was further mocking NWO. I probably should’ve mentioned I realize it’s just a saying, but I’d just woken up and my brain was still scrambled. And since most sane people don’t get wtf I mean with that, pretend it’s the same as “need coffee…now…”

Myoo
Myoo

@Argenti
Yeah, I figured you were only joking, but I suffer from a terrible case of did-I-express-myself-correctly-itis, and I find it preferable to clarify what I mean in case of doubt. I wasn’t offended or anything.

Argenti Aertheri

“I suffer from a terrible case of did-I-express-myself-correctly-itis” — so do I apparently!

fuckyoubitch
fuckyoubitch

Well for a feminist you match your own deffinition of an MRA, a fat ugly loser living with his mother

Snowy
Snowy

Orly? And where has anyone ever defined an MRA like that here?