$MONEY$ antifeminism disgusting women evil women girl germs kitties manginas marriage strike men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny MRA NAWALT oppressed men racism sluts the c-word

Not All Misogynists Are Like That

Typical woman at home. (Artist’s rendition.) YOU CAN BUY THIS! Click on the pic for its Etsy listing.

After hearing a misogynist make some rancid generalization about women based on the terrible behavior of one particular woman, it’s hard not to respond by saying “not all women are like that.” Misogynists hear this so often, and evidently see it as so hilarious, that they’ve invented their own little acronym for the phrase: NAWALT. You’ll find this all the time on MRA sites, along with its sister acronym NAFALT, with “feminists” in the place of “women.”

Many MRAs seem to believe that simply repeating one or another of these acronyms is an effective, and highly witty, rebuttal to their critics. Because to them it is self-evident: All women, all feminists, ARE like that.

So imagine the pleasure I felt when I finally ran across an MRA-ish fellow challenging this conventional wisdom. On his blog la prensa, the regular Spearhead commenter known as Boxer makes this controversial claim:

It is a popular misconception which men hold on to which suggests all women are the same. This is not the case.

Unfortunately, my pleasure lasted only as long as it took to read these two sentences. Because then Boxer went on to explain just what he meant by this:

For example: Some women are whores, and others are even trashier than whores. Some women live in houses where the litter boxes overflow and the pungent aroma of catshit lingers lovingly in the air. Other women are allergic to cats, and their houses carry the stench of human feces, rotting food and the cheap perfumes they douse themselves in.

Apparently Boxer has never been invited into any woman’s house, and bases most of his opinions of the fair sex on reruns of Hoarders.

Men will center themselves upon these notable differences, and mistakenly assume that the diversity of individual women points to differences in the way individual women behave. Such high-minded fools usually learn the hard way, when the woman decides to “cash out” with the help of the state and its family law courts, who are always eager to liquidate a lifetime of male planning and work, dividing it between themselves and the cunt which the fool so stupidly married.

See yesterday’s post for more on women and their apparently insatiable hunger for D-I-V-O-R-C-E.

The foolish man, confronted by a mountain of inescapable evidence that every woman, from his mother and sister down to the bitch who empties the trashcan in his office, is a trashy slut, will immediately construct an intricate conspiracy theory between his ears. ‘Yes,’ the dumbass tells himself, ‘all the women I have ever known were and are trashy skanks, but that’s just because western society has brainwashed all the women in my own vicinity with its toxic headpoison.”

I am actually pretty sure my mom is not a slut. (Though I have heard that Las Vegas is full of them.)

This mangina will be aided along in his misconception by other manginas and white knights, often falling in with a disgruntled lot on various loser’s hangouts, in real life or on the internet. Often these men get “yellow fever”, and fly off to some third world shitheap to marry (again) in an effort to find that one precious snowflake who is not a third rate whore among the billions and billions of cunts on planet earth who prove their utter worthlessness on a daily basis.

Oh dear. I think Boxer is about to add a heaping helping of racism on top of his misogyny sundae.

It is true that Asian bitches tend to be slimmer and more intelligent than those in the white and black camps, but that just means they are more cunning, and better able to exploit the chumps who delude themselves into thinking that marrying and serving an oriental master is somehow “better” than being the slave of a homegrown American cunt.

Huh. Honestly, that wasn’t quite as bad as I was expecting. Though after nearly two years of intense study of the manosphere, I have some pretty high standards for offensiveness.

For all their variety, bitches’ behavior is uniformly lousy, and in that regard, all women are indeed like that. Yes, all of them, all around the world. This is not a war, it is something more analogous to an organized deer hunt, and you are the prey. For god’s fuck’n sake, quit marrying these slits already.

And so we circle back around to “all women ARE like that.”

Still, I have to say I agree with Boxer’s final sentence. Dudes, if you believe any of this crap, please do not marry women. Or, really, have any contact with them whatsoever. Frankly, I’d suggest that you find yourself a nice uninhabited island – like, say, this one – and move there posthaste. You’ll be much happier, and so will the rest of us.

Falconer

…it’s my understanding that they believe that if your name is in all-caps on a contract, it’s not legally binding on you because your name isn’t spelled all in capitals, now is it? And they think if it’s in all caps it’s a reference to a copy of you which exists on paper at the Fed which the government uses as collateral for loans from other countries, leveraging your estimated lifetime earnings for borrowed money.

>_<
Oh right, that was it. I got confused. You're correct.

Falconer
Falconer

I got confused.

Eh, it’s easy to do when nothing these guys say bears the slightest resemblance to how things actually are.

Argenti Aertheri

for certain definitions of correct anyways…wtf is that theory? a copy of you on paper, that’s like, body snatchers time? (at least I understand why you find him amusing now though)

VoIP

I’d actually love to know whether NWO is a legit Christian Identity believer, because that’s where that meme got started.

Christian Identity: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity

random6x7
random6x7

Argenti: yeah, we humans have it pretty good.

Rutee Katreya

You know what’s funny to me? The first I’d heard of the Trilateral Commission, it was in a video game, where they funded the creation of Super Robots to protect the earth from alien kaiju robots. I assumed that was about as seriously as it could be taken…

Argenti Aertheri

Did I say florid delusions? Maybe upgrade that to dangerous and delusional, which is cause to be locked in a psych facility, even under common law (and they’d do better ditching their common law thing at that point, psychology’s come a long way since bedlam) — armchair psych time, because anything else I could respond to that with would just turn into swearing

And VoIP, granted I only half read those (I’d need brain bleach if I actually read that carefully) but the difference seems to be the Christian Identity folks are also racist, so is NWO racist? (I’m going to guess probably, but I’m new to the book of learnin’)

WHoah, then there’s this:

Hey NWO, do you believe this?

when the U.S. government abandoned the gold standard in 1933, the government pledged its citizens as collateral so that the government could borrow money.

for every citizen’s birth certificate issued in the U.S. since the 1936 Social Security Act, the government deposits $630,000 in a hidden bank account linked to the newborn American and administered by a Jewish cabal. Redemptionists assert that by completing certain legal maneuvers and filing a series of government forms, the actual person may entitle themselves to the $630,000 held in the name of the doppelganger persona created for them at their birth, and may then access these government funds using “sight drafts”.

Why $630,000, why not $500,000 or something? What happens if we default on foreign debt, are we all slaves then?

VoIP

The sovereign citizen belief system is inherently racist, since the idea is that “federal citizens” are “citizens under the fourteenth amendment,” the one that outlawed slavery. “Federal citizens” are (1) all non-whites (2) white people who haven’t WOKEN UP, SHEEPLE! “Sovereign citizens,” in contrast, are people who were not made citizens by the fourteenth amendment. Their rights are non-alienable and “organic.” PROTIP: In the writings of this kind of group, “organic” almost always has to do with some sort of race thing.

Christian Identity is just more explicit about it, also they believe that Jews are literally of the devil, which is hilariously surreal.

And we know NWO’s a racist, but he’s smart enough to confine that shit to really ham-fisted dogwhistles while he’s here. Like, he’ll talk about “international bankers” when we all know it’s Jews he means, and he used to while about how the Soviet genocide against Ukrainians was so much worse than the Holocaust, but the reason most people in this country had never heard about it was, you guessed it, some sort of conspiracy, maybe by…a group…of people who control the media.

Argenti Aertheri

“some sort of conspiracy, maybe by…a group…of people who control the media” in the USSR when it happened? that’d make sense >.<

I apparently have a whole new set of dog whistles to learn though, file those mentally next to the Christian fundie ones, they seem similar enough.

Does he get that…how to put this without launching into a swear-fest…there are actual sovereign citizens on US soil and the gov'n absolutely sucks at that? and oh yeah, they aren't exactly white? You want to not answer to the US gov'n while being born on US soil? Try an Indian Reservation (it’s like American History 101 with NWO then?)

Argenti Aertheri

Yeah, I preferred thinking of MRAs as just another breed of internet troll, far less scary…(it’s not like I didn’t know the far right bred violence, I’m basically the black sheep of the family cuz I don’t have NRA life-membership >.< [which makes missing the dog whistles kinda scary in it's own right])

VoIP

Argenti Aertheri, have you read “Blood and Politics”?
It’s a really good description of all these people. I enjoyed it a lot.

Argenti Aertheri

VoIP I saw that case somewhere else yesterday, if that article’s “at least one person survived” is the baby, the infant died at the hospital. And I’m still going to try refraining from that swear-fest.

VoIP

I’m sorry if I upset you, Argenti Aertheri. This stuff is pretty horrible. Anyway, some MGTOW are also members of the far right underground, like NWO here. I don’t know how many, though.

And notice how NWO bugs out as soon as a discussion of this shit rolls around? He does that a lot.

I gotta do some reading. Goodnight, everyone.

Argenti Aertheri

And no, I haven’t, but I can always use more reading material.

Argenti Aertheri

No, I appreciate the reference, like I said, I come from an NRA family, I grew up with this shit, wouldn’t mind figuring out wtf that’s about. Goodnight though.

aunthortense

When a boy hits puberty and his junk falls off to be replaced by female reproduction organs, or a girl hits puberty and her vagina seals itself and she grows a brand new set of male reproductive organs, you let me know.

I’ve got three words and a number for you: 5-alpha reductase deficiency.

Argenti Aertheri

Back to reality then? Not only do some animals have absurd sex, some of them have seriously involved fathers fish are weird (mouthbrooder would make an excellent fish insult, and I’m not sure which thread that was >.<)

Pako
Pako

There are a lot of asexual bees and they seem to get by alright.

WordSpinner
WordSpinner

VoIP and aunthortense managed to beat me to it! But really, sex determination is really weird–mammals are all XX/XY, but birds use ZZ/ZW, which males being ZZ and females ZW, and reptiles use both systems plus temperature, and lets not get started on haplodiploidy in insects… And some fish can change sex if they get big enough… and some animals are hermaphroditic…

Also, I always think its hilarious when people try to argue “Patriarchy ‘cuz chimps”. I want to counter with “Hippy matriarchy cuz bonobos.” Anyway, chimps and bonobos point out how easily sexual behavior can change and evolve–they are much more closely related to each other than either is to humans, but have very different social and sexual behavior.

VoIP

NWO doesn’t believe in evolution either.

WordSpinner
WordSpinner

Not NWO, but I’ve heard it from evo psych dudes enough.

Argenti Aertheri

Mr Be Logical! is a creationist? (or is he somehow not an MRA that thinks men are more logical?)

And omgs the fish changing gender thing is weirder than just living long enough, at least in all the cases I can think of…more like if the alpha male dies one of the females will become male (lol, angelfish have solved the MRA problem) — fish are really weird

Cliff Pervocracy

You’d think MRAs would realize that without no-fault divorce, women who wanted out of their marriages would have to make a Dreaded False Accusation.

I guess the idea is more that women shouldn’t be able to initiate divorce at all, though.

Which is still short-sighted. Then you have a ton of separated but technically married people stuck with inconvenient legal connections neither one wants and unable to remarry.

…I guess the idea is more that women should be locked in their husbands’ basements.

Kyrie

I’ve seen The Woman since David talked about it. It may sound like a good idea, but it’s not a good idea.

Crumbelievable
Crumbelievable

Yup, I live in reality.

Thanks for that. I needed a good laugh.

pecunium
pecunium

VoIP: I wouldn’t say JY Ready was underground.

Argenti Aetheri: It was probably me of whom you are thinking wrt seeing references recently. I was pointing it out to NWO.

Ruby Hypatia
Ruby Hypatia

I saw a man on Animal Hoarders who had a house full of cats, and to say that the litter boxes were overflowing is a huge understatement. So should I judge men by this one guy? Of course not. He’s an individual, and doesn’t reflect the behavior of all men. So why do misogynists not give credit to women for being individuals? When a man does something negative, it only reflects badly on him. When a woman does something negative, it reflects badly on her entire gender. This is how MRA’s think.

Pecunium

Ruby Hypatia: So why do misogynists not give credit to women for being individuals? When a man does something negative, it only reflects badly on him.

Unless it’s hypergamy, right? Then women are just like that.

pillowinhell

But not Ruby, Who is a special snowflake and married her husband because of common interests. But not rreally, because his role of financial provider was critical to them getting married in the first place, AND HE UNDERSTANDS THAT.

Cliff Pervocracy

You guys! It’s really super mean to disagree with someone, and it’s extra mean to remember it later!

MEAN.

I was waiting for Ruby to pop in with some variation of “no, MEN are the dirty slobs!”

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

My cleans-everything-with-bleach type A dad scoffs at both Ruby’s comments and the ones in the OP. If I allowed my cat’s litter box to overflow I think he’d question my parentage.

darksidecat

@argenti, yeah, nwo is racist as fuck. He’s also prone to ranting about the evils of Jews.

Now for something completely different,

No fault divorce is actually extremely beneficial to those who are experiencing abuse or other things that would be considered eligible fault grounds. First, the party filing does not have to prove the fault, which means that if a person’s spouse has been raping them but they don’t have any evidence beyond their own testimony and the judge is not sympathetic, you aren’t stuck because you can’t prove it well enough to get a divorce. Secondly, it avoids hearings and trials which may be a public embarrassment to the filing spouse or the children. My father was an abusive alcoholic drug addict, my parents technically had a no fault divorce. My mother did not want to put us through the hearings or having everyone know about it. Not all no fault divorces involve cases where there actually is no fault or no abuse (though some do), a lot of victims or wronged parties prefer the cleaner more simple process for other reasons as well.

Argenti Aertheri

darksidecat — and NWO can’t figure out why everyone hates him so it must be because he’s male? The lack of logic is really impressive.

Also, yes to everything you said about no-fault divorce, though I don’t think MRAs would see “an escape route for abused women” as a good thing >.< (not that men can't be abused or use the same legal strategy but idk in MRA-land)

Ruby Hypatia
Ruby Hypatia

Wow, you guys just can’t let it go, huh? We have differing opinions, that’s all. I believe there’s something to Evolutionary Psychology, I’m a Libertarian, and that’s OK. Just let it go and take a deep breath. Everything will be fine. No one will freak out if I reveal that I’m an Atheist, right?

Ruby, you’re flipping out a little too hard to portray other people as the ones who are flipping out.

Cliff Pervocracy

Wow, Ruby, maybe our opinions differ from yours, huh?

Kyrie

Ruby, you have the right to your opinions, but when your opinion are hurtful to some, like say telling poor people that their suffering is of too little importance to be taken in consideration by society, or when you tell women, group to which I happen to belong, that they value money more than look or personality in a partner, well those people have the right to their opinion too.
Those people have a right not to like, they have a right to make joke over you, they have the right to remember their dislike of you, and to express it.

What you do not have is the right of stating your opinion without having anybody else doing the same. And that’s what you want. Sorry dear.

pillowinhell

What is it about Libertarians and evo psych anyways?

Sorry Ruby, we’ll let it drop when you give a decent apology for shit you’ve said. Also, when you get your head outta your ass and realize you have some really misogynist thinking.

Shadow
Shadow

Opinions are like assholes, and apparently Ruby’s the only one allowed to shit

Kyrie

pillowhell, an actual apology would require her to know what was wrong with was she said. Right, I don’t think we good get better that “I’m sorry I let you know what I believe and I’m sorry your feelings are hurt”.

As for you being an atheist, Ruby, of course you are. When someone speak about Science like it’s religion like you did, it’s almost always an atheist.

Kyrie

But congrats anyway, coming as a atheist on the internet is ever so brave.

Protip: Just because there’s a name for your belief doesn’t mean that it its an expression of disinterested intellectualism. It can still be offensive, insulting, wrongheaded, and subject to criticism.

So you couldn’t just be like “Jeez, you just hate me because I’m a eugenicist!” and expect a lot of sympathy.

hellkell
hellkell

A Libertarian evo-psych loving atheist is the trifecta of Internet Assholism: Level One. Congrats, Ruby.

Hershele Ostropoler

Oh, c’mon, VoIP, don’t tell me you buy the oficial story on J.T. Ready. Official stories are always false. He was obviously killed by Zionist Mexican Islamic terrorists.

Kyrie

Zionic Islamist? That sound complicated.