$MONEY$ antifeminism disgusting women evil women girl germs kitties manginas marriage strike men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny MRA NAWALT oppressed men racism sluts the c-word

Not All Misogynists Are Like That

Typical woman at home. (Artist’s rendition.) YOU CAN BUY THIS! Click on the pic for its Etsy listing.

After hearing a misogynist make some rancid generalization about women based on the terrible behavior of one particular woman, it’s hard not to respond by saying “not all women are like that.” Misogynists hear this so often, and evidently see it as so hilarious, that they’ve invented their own little acronym for the phrase: NAWALT. You’ll find this all the time on MRA sites, along with its sister acronym NAFALT, with “feminists” in the place of “women.”

Many MRAs seem to believe that simply repeating one or another of these acronyms is an effective, and highly witty, rebuttal to their critics. Because to them it is self-evident: All women, all feminists, ARE like that.

So imagine the pleasure I felt when I finally ran across an MRA-ish fellow challenging this conventional wisdom. On his blog la prensa, the regular Spearhead commenter known as Boxer makes this controversial claim:

It is a popular misconception which men hold on to which suggests all women are the same. This is not the case.

Unfortunately, my pleasure lasted only as long as it took to read these two sentences. Because then Boxer went on to explain just what he meant by this:

For example: Some women are whores, and others are even trashier than whores. Some women live in houses where the litter boxes overflow and the pungent aroma of catshit lingers lovingly in the air. Other women are allergic to cats, and their houses carry the stench of human feces, rotting food and the cheap perfumes they douse themselves in.

Apparently Boxer has never been invited into any woman’s house, and bases most of his opinions of the fair sex on reruns of Hoarders.

Men will center themselves upon these notable differences, and mistakenly assume that the diversity of individual women points to differences in the way individual women behave. Such high-minded fools usually learn the hard way, when the woman decides to “cash out” with the help of the state and its family law courts, who are always eager to liquidate a lifetime of male planning and work, dividing it between themselves and the cunt which the fool so stupidly married.

See yesterday’s post for more on women and their apparently insatiable hunger for D-I-V-O-R-C-E.

The foolish man, confronted by a mountain of inescapable evidence that every woman, from his mother and sister down to the bitch who empties the trashcan in his office, is a trashy slut, will immediately construct an intricate conspiracy theory between his ears. ‘Yes,’ the dumbass tells himself, ‘all the women I have ever known were and are trashy skanks, but that’s just because western society has brainwashed all the women in my own vicinity with its toxic headpoison.”

I am actually pretty sure my mom is not a slut. (Though I have heard that Las Vegas is full of them.)

This mangina will be aided along in his misconception by other manginas and white knights, often falling in with a disgruntled lot on various loser’s hangouts, in real life or on the internet. Often these men get “yellow fever”, and fly off to some third world shitheap to marry (again) in an effort to find that one precious snowflake who is not a third rate whore among the billions and billions of cunts on planet earth who prove their utter worthlessness on a daily basis.

Oh dear. I think Boxer is about to add a heaping helping of racism on top of his misogyny sundae.

It is true that Asian bitches tend to be slimmer and more intelligent than those in the white and black camps, but that just means they are more cunning, and better able to exploit the chumps who delude themselves into thinking that marrying and serving an oriental master is somehow “better” than being the slave of a homegrown American cunt.

Huh. Honestly, that wasn’t quite as bad as I was expecting. Though after nearly two years of intense study of the manosphere, I have some pretty high standards for offensiveness.

For all their variety, bitches’ behavior is uniformly lousy, and in that regard, all women are indeed like that. Yes, all of them, all around the world. This is not a war, it is something more analogous to an organized deer hunt, and you are the prey. For god’s fuck’n sake, quit marrying these slits already.

And so we circle back around to “all women ARE like that.”

Still, I have to say I agree with Boxer’s final sentence. Dudes, if you believe any of this crap, please do not marry women. Or, really, have any contact with them whatsoever. Frankly, I’d suggest that you find yourself a nice uninhabited island – like, say, this one – and move there posthaste. You’ll be much happier, and so will the rest of us.

Ami Angelwings

No wonder trolls are so scared of me. xD As an Asian woman I’m super duper cunning and will destroy them with a flick of my evil brain cells xD

Joanna

If by “slut” he means “someone who’s not having sex with him” then I’ll take this as a compliment.

Newbie
Newbie

I hate them so much for using the C word.

hellkell
hellkell

If he really thinks his mom and female relatives are sluts, I bet his family gatherings are a HOOT.

hellkell
hellkell

Wait, does Boxer’s crap carry over to Asian men? Has my husband bamboozled me with his cunning?

Pecunium

No, some are worse.

Like Meller.

GingerSnaps
GingerSnaps

I don’t understand what has to happen in a person’s life to make them think like that.

thebewilderness
thebewilderness

It is essential to the MRA/abuser world view that all women deserve to be abused by virtue of the fact that at some point most women will object to being abused, or even go so far as to stop tolerating the abuse and escape their abuser. Aided of course by the feminists and the family courts who sometimes take the inexplicable view that men are not entitled to abuse their wife or children. This discovery is so shocking to their system that they find they must either kill their wife and children or spend significant portions of the day on the MRA sites seeking validation for their creepy world view and their position as an exemplary male.

J. Michael Mount

Please enlighten me- what is the difference between “white knight” and “mangina”? From what I can tell misogynists use them to refer to the same type of person.

Dear God, I hope this guy Googles himself and ends up here. I can smell a Troll of the Year already.

Snowy
Snowy

Katz that would be so amazing!

Pecunium

J. Michael Mount: The difference is that manginas maintain women are people, and that they feminism is, at least, not misguided.

White Knights jump in to “save” women who have gotten in some sort of trouble: usually imputed to be of their own making; often said to be the result of their innate inferiority.

White Knights may also be directly challenging the misogynist on his assholery.

It is possible for one to overlap, and White Knights are often called manginas because it is presumed they think themselves, “manly” and that makes a “feminising” insult more effective.

scarlettpipistrelle

The level of bile has often baffled me, considering that a legal and free remedy is so near at hand. If they really feel that way about all women, then they should simply quit messing with them. They are free to stay home, and Rosy Palm and her five sisters will neither talk back nor file a some court action against them. No one is holding a bayonet to force them to date and marry. It’s both legal and respectable to live as a single man these days. Back in the 50s, it might be a career detriment in some industries, as there was an open preference for stable married men in many companies, but now? My divorce was no bed of roses either, (and no, they don’t always favor the woman), but it has never occurred to me to portray all men as resembling my ex (who was violent). In fact, it’s with no small amount of green eyed envy that I observe many couples around me who are as much friends as lovers, and who see each other’s strengths and weaknesses alike, and live at peace with each other for decades. What do they know that Boxer doesn’t? And for those who insist that they are happily MGTOW, one wonders why the fuss level continues to be so high. These guys yell as if they are currently and continually being hurt by women, not as guys who found a better way and left women behind and are now living happily ever after. There is definitely still a burr in their saddle for all their self-proclaimed wisdom.

Bee
Bee

$425???!!!!??!!! And it comes with a cool story and owl pellet bits! What a bargain!

I’m gonna go outside and cry on the street until someone buys it for me. See ya!

Dee
Dee

I gotta wonder, when he’s talking about women being filthy, is that supposed to be some kinda metaphor? Because I thought the stereotype said women care more about cleanliness than men.

Cliff Pervocracy

Some women don’t have sex at all.

I wonder what kind of trashy sluts they are.

boxofcrates
boxofcrates

Noooo! I was going to use that island as my secret Feminist Base of Doom! It’s all going to be ruined now.

This sort of rant really does baffle me, though. How does someone go about their daily life just hating half of humanity? He has to come into contact with women at some point or other; how does he deal with that?

It’s depressing to think about, and I honestly just don’t understand it.

Joanna

“I wonder what kind of trashy sluts they are.”

That means they definitely won’t have sex with MRAs, ergo they are the sluttiest sluts that ever slutted.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

@ hellkell

Well, obviously. Both of us, despite being evil feminists, married such genetically cunning men because…hypergamy?

Bedelia Bloodyknuckle

nwoslave

Awww, is the hatred growing daily? Well, hopefully soon the MSM will begin to embrace men writing articles that belittle and demean women on a daily basis. Here’s the link from the previous manboobz article I gave.

This puppy’s just pure hatred. Will she get fired? Will sponsors pull adverts? Hell no, she’ll go on the be a marriage counsilor. Just like all the rest of the shrinks and councilors.

The gang at the top laugh their asses off as they herd all you “different” women like mindless cattle. The guys at the top are geniuses, make laws that hand all power over to those that are easily led.

It’s like how the gang at the top told women the men are born with male privilege and virtually all women gobbled it up. Even though women, by law, are privileged above men in every sphere of life, women still spout it out like it’s gospel.

The gang at the top told you abortion wasn’t murder and was an actual right, women gobbled it up. They lead you about like mindless herd animals. And the funny thing is, a bunch of murder advocates, like yourselves, actually have the audacity to dictate morals to me.

Just remember, the comments you read from non-MSM blogs that are hateful towards women, are the hate taught about boys/men in school, MSM articles, TV shows and adverts men have to endure every minute of every day.

Is a retalitory comment for the massive hatred men endure too much for you ladies? When it reaches the level of being taught in school and media saturation, only then will we have equality.

Don’t worry, that’ll never happen. The gang at the top is way too smart. To destroy a society, you place one portion of a given society above the other. Then just watch as the hatred grows while continuing to entitle the already overprivileged.

All hail the herd mentality! Somewhere, a comment was made the demeaned women. Ohhh the hatred. Everywhere, men are demeaned. Ignore it, the gang at the top said so. Obamacare says the ficticious Julia, along with “her” child, will be cared for from cradle to grave without a man in sight. The women cheered. The gang running the show smiled as well.

Joanna

“hey uh MRAs: cunt is not an insult. You are basically calling women another word for vagina. So……….”

Calling someone a body part in general is silly. “You’re nothing but a belly button to me!”

Dead Celluloid Dead

Hey everyone, long time lurker first time poster.

Until I found this blog, I had no idea what an MRA was. I was blissfully unaware. It is only recently that I found out about men like this, and that a man like me would be referred to as a “mangina”.

One does have to wonder, what trauma that Boxer and men of his ilk have gone through to make them think the way I do. I read things like: “The foolish man, confronted by a mountain of inescapable evidence that every woman, from his mother and sister down to the bitch who empties the trashcan in his office, is a trashy slut”, and I actually feel ashamed that I share a gender with these people.

Perhaps one sweet blessing is that I know people like this are unlikely to breed, as their hatred for woman (and I believe most of these guys are A sexual, or perhaps I’m mixing them up with some other group? Correct me if I’m wrong.) will prevent them from having children. But, again, perhaps this is wishful thinking on my part. Because this must be a psychological disorder. It must be. Perhaps I’m being terribly naive, but I cannot except that a healthy mind will think like this. So much bile and evil directed towards the entirety of women, or women in general… it makes my heart sink.

Also, @ scarlettpipistrelle. I very much agree that: ” It’s both legal and respectable to live as a single man these days”. Nothing is forcing these people to marry or even associate with women at all. If they hold these views, why don’t they stop bitching about it and just cut themselves off completely.

Anyway, I hope to post a lot more often.
DCD!

jodioli

If women are that horrible, why do these men even bother? Men aren’t required to marry. I can’t think of any women who would want to be with guys like this, even. Yet they blather on about women (and on, and on).

How can you hate billions of people you don’t even know? There’s something very wrong there.

Bedelia Bloodyknuckle

@Joanna XD yes! I don’t know why they think they are so clever when they call us the name of a body part! I like being original. I would think of a clever insult for MRAs but then I would be insulting pigs, dogs, men with small penises, disabled men and the like…….

cloudiah

Women are filthy. At the same time, women have a Howard Hughes-like obsession with cleanliness that is just over the top.

In MRA-land, both statements are equally true.

Emily

Women’s houses are either full of cat shit or human shit? All of them? Every woman’s house? I used to live in a house of 8 women and our house was not full of shit, cat or human, thank you very much douchey MRA dude.

The fact that he expects to be taken seriously while spouting this bollocks is pretty mind boggling.

Idylle
Idylle

I’m a novice ’round these parts, ergo not as cynical and capable of rapier wit as those around me, so I’ll just ask this and hope you’ll bear with me; who is this child-snatching, property-usurping harpy? Who are these spermjacking succubi? In the back of my head, I can’t really discredit that there might be horrible, capricious women out there, but since MRAs are on the lookout for them, they could at least provide some prominent examples when fathers have been cheated in a divorce/family court, or a law that EXPLICITLY fails to protect them.
However, with most MRAs, it’s like they’re kids playing “Telephone;” they’re just passing this cautionary tale along w/o citing a real source that, indeed, this is something a man will encounter at some point in his life.
So does anyone else know where the hell they’re getting this from – aside from the notion that women are people, and some people have a tendency to suck?

cloudiah

@jodioli I really like your picture. Is there a story behind it (that you can share)?

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

You elbow! You’re almost like a knee, but worse!

Joanna

I’d compare most MRAs to the appendix actually…

Bedelia Bloodyknuckle

XD

nwoslave

@scarlettpipistrelle
“My divorce was no bed of roses either, (and no, they don’t always favor the woman), but it has never occurred to me to portray all men as resembling my ex (who was violent).”

And we have your word that the court didn’t favor you and the bad man was violent. Women are always the picture of calm peacefulness and honest to a fault. No need to hear the mans side of the story. Funny that, we always hear the womans tale of woe, while never hearing the mans side. Women are so good, aren’t they?
—————
@Cliff Pervocracy
“I wonder what kind of trashy sluts they are.”

Isn’t your entire blog about being a slut? The gang at the top told ya to be a slut, and be proud of your slutwalkers. Women said yes, we will do that.
—————-
“(Also, um, for serious, I poop in the toilet. Like every time. I don’t expect accolades or anything, I’m just letting you know.)”

Than why tell us? If the gang at the top told ya to play with your crap and it was good, you’d do it. They told ya to make finger paintings with your period and call it art, women did that. They told ya to put it on your lips and call it lipstick, women did that too.
—————
@CassandraSays
“It’s hard keeping all of the various MRA stereotypes straight, I think we need some sort of flowchart.”

Not really. Gullible is probably the best description. Tell women anything and attach the word victim or oppression to it and the herd will follow.

cloudiah

Appendix is perfect! Vestigial, a legacy of ancient human history, generally useless but occasionally harmful/deadly (appendicitis). Or maybe a hangnail, which isn’t really a body part, but hints at how mildly annoying they are.

indifferentsky

I’d understand more if they posted what a woman could do to be “ok” so I have something to compare it with.

I wonder if mgtowers are asexual, and don’t realize that’s ok. It doesn’t mean people you’re supposed to be attracted to are repulsive. I wonder if our society not acknowledging asexuals yet has produced this lot among the conservative leaning?

I also think the whole time I am reading anything mgtow of the pockets of men throughout the ages that have thought this way, but in their day women who weren’t dirt poor could do absolutely nothing but get married or die like in the times documented by Pride and Prejudice. Their ignorance kind of sort of maybe makes sense in bygone eras when they thought these sub creatures grew up out of the ground to be parasites from birth or were first created perfect by god, but then man had fallen. Now, there appears to be no excuse whatsoever for not understanding the reality of socially imposed gender roles, lack of opportunity, and nurture. And me writing this with the concession that they have a point just to make my own is uncomfortable. I try to tackle things from their angle first.

Feels dirty. I’m a dirty slut.

nwoslave

@Idylle
“Who are these spermjacking succubi? In the back of my head, I can’t really discredit that there might be horrible, capricious women out there, but since MRAs are on the lookout for them, they could at least provide some prominent examples when fathers have been cheated in a divorce/family court, or a law that EXPLICITLY fails to protect them.”

That’s too easy. 20% of men who go for paternity testing find out the child the lying woman said was their child, isn’t. Lot’s of them still are forced to pay child support. In cases of divorce where equal child custody is sought by the man, he’ll spend 10s of thousands of dollars and lose 84% of the time.

These are the national numbers. Is that prominent enough? My guess would be, paying for a lying sluts child, or men having their children kidnapped 84% of the time would be clearcut evidence of explicit failure of the law. Actually, it isn’t really failure of the law, women’s law is designed to dictate mens actions and resources. The gang at the top say’s anything else is women’s oppression. The herd agrees.

nwoslave

@indifferentsky
“Their ignorance kind of sort of maybe makes sense in bygone eras when they thought these sub creatures grew up out of the ground to be parasites from birth or were first created perfect by god, but then man had fallen. Now, there appears to be no excuse whatsoever for not understanding the reality of socially imposed gender roles, lack of opportunity, and nurture.”

History rewritten as womens oppression, and gender is socially imposed and not biological. The gang at the top told ya to parrot that and the herd followed.

Snowy
Snowy

Mr Slave do you have a citation for that by any chance? Just curious.

Joanna

NWO, you gotta stop watching soap operas. It’s unhealthy.

nwoslave

@Bedelia Bloodyknuckle
“I would think of a clever insult for MRAs but then I would be insulting pigs, dogs, men with small penises, disabled men and the like…….”

You’re so indoctrinated by the gang at the top you don’t even realize how easily and casual your insults and hatred are. Not wanting to insult pigs or dogs by comparing them to men. It’s pretty much the standard of womens daily conversations. It’s casual, funny and honestly, it’s expected of you. The gang at the top said so, the herd embraces the casual hatred as a right. Anything less would be oppression.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Wait, is the next Slavey post going to be about how sometimes twins are kidnapped by aliens and then one of them comes back in the season finale?

cloudiah

Trying to find the source for that, with no luck so far. But in any case, since paternity testing is not routine, usually men do it because they are suspicious for some reason. So even if OWLy’s number is correct, all it means is that 80% of the women whose partners are suspicious of them were in fact telling the truth about who the father was. Numbers! I do not think OWLy knows how they work, exactly.

LBT
LBT

RE: DCD

I don’t blame trauma. I’ve been through trauma at the hands of men, and yet I somehow manage to avoid hating all men. Because I’ve met so many men of varying moralities and behaviors.

And also, as someone on the asexual spectrum: please don’t affiliate these men with me. Misogyny != asexuality. Asexuality is not feeling sexual attraction to people. Totally different.

Noadi
Noadi

If NWO is right, I’m actually surprised that among men who have paternity testing done the percentage that the child isn’t theirs is so low. Why? Because it’s a self-selected group of men who are unsure of paternity for any number of reasons. This isn’t a random sampling.

indifferentsky

If you get a paternity test that shows the child is not yours, you are not going to pay child support. You’re statement is baffling. If you found a case where that happened, that is not “lots”. Just stop it.

When most of the cases of kidnapping are men stealing children, not because they love them but because they want to hurt the other parent and don’t care if they hurt the children too, when many many many cases of men fighting for custody goes before judges and the judges see first hand the male is acting out a form of abuse right in front of his eyes, then yes, these things are seen as women’s oppression, and yes, the courts act accordingly.

It’s always baffled me when MRAs take family court stats and claim they mean this or mean that, when each case is different. Why are they standing up for the men that use the children to hurt the mother (and kids)? How many men want equal custody when that is not good for the children (disrupting their routine, taking the children away from mom, etc) just to avoid child support?

The laws are not to “dictate men’s actions and resources” so that’s just paranoid drivel right there. I’ll tell you this, too. Family court sees so much violence against women, that if a dad marches into court and says something like that out loud, they are going to tighten security for those proceedings. I know that during my mediation, the mediator had security show up and us leave at separate times, making sure he was completely gone before I left due to some things he said during mediation, and the EXPERIENCE that office has had prior to that. I was told that after these sessions sometimes the partner that’s abusive will follow the other out and cause serious damage. The preventative measure there was not taken because the courts like to “control men”. It’s because there is a problem Had I had the legal history of abuse, they’d have looked at me the same way. But guess with whom the court’s experience of the worst violence is?

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

These guys don’t read as asexual to me, they read as desparately trying to convince themselves that they don’t find women’s bodies attractive by imagining them as icky.

nwoslave

@Snowy
“Mr Slave do you have a citation for that by any chance? Just curious.”

Gave you those citations many times before. The standard answer for a woman who lies about the fathers lineage is…. “Why should the child suffer?” Which is strange considering they could care less about a child be kidnapped from his father. The gang at the top told ya that’s the way it should be. Anything less would be oppression.

How’d ya like the link I gave ya? Women are so good. She pretty much said not to compare men to pigs or dogs either, that’d be insulting to those fine animals. And that’s just the men are lower than swine mothers day rant. Wasn’t last years literary book of choice on fathers day about how men are worse at everything? And the year before on fathers day was the end of men fathers day gift.

Luckily women got rid of the term founding fathers from the history books, now it’s founders. Father being a bad word. Why did women decide to strike the term father from the history books? Did the gang at the top say it was too patriarchal?

LBT
LBT

RE: indifferentsky

AUGH! No! They are being asshats for their own stupid reasons! I mean, yeesh, I’m mostly ace and yet somehow don’t show revulsion towards women! Some of them are gorgeous! PLEASE DON’T AFFILIATE ME WITH THESE POPLE!

Joanna

@Cassandra: I remember when I turned down a guy before he responded with, “Yeah well you’re ugly anyway!”

cloudiah

Actually, in 2001, suspicious men requested 310,490 from one test provider, and nearly one third were excluded as being fathers. (Which means 2/3 of the women whose partners thought they were lying, were in fact honest.) Nonetheless, many of those men went on to voluntarily assume legal status as fathers to these children — you know, because they had formed the kind of emotional bonds that adults and children sometimes do.

@indifferent sky: Paternity disestablishment does not always mean courts let men off the hook for child support, although that seems to be the legal trend. In some states, a paternity test is all that’s required, but in other states you have to prove intentional fraud on the part of the mother. IANAL, just someone with access to the HeinOnline Legal Journal Database, which makes me very dangerous… 🙂

1 2 3 8