antifeminism disgusting women douchebaggery evil fat fatties irony alert men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA oppressed men shaming tactics the spearhead

Spearheader: The existence of fat women “constitutes nothing less than a full-scale loathing of male sexuality.”

W.F. Price, the man behind The Spearhead and a tireless champion of Men’s Rights, has in his latest post taken on one of the gravest injustices facing American men today. I speak, of course, of fat ladies.

Traveling in Europe, Price has noticed that people tend to be skinnier there than in the US, which naturally has led him to think some deep thoughts about fat ladies in America and how disgusting he finds them.

So-called BBWs in the US are not really curvy — they are rotund.

I really can’t stress enough the extent to which obesity has ruined American women’s attractiveness. Feminists blather on and on about how women should be “comfortable” with their bodies, but the truth is that many American women would be viewed as abominations in most of the world.

Those damn feminists, making ladies fat!

If you were to try to come up with a parallel for men, I suppose it would be something like having toothless, homeless alcoholic men say that they should be proud of themselves and feel attractive.

Actually, if you were to find a parallel for men, it would also be, er, fatness. Obesity rates for men and women in the US are roughly the same, with women having only a slight lead: according to a recent CDC survey, 35.5 percent of adult women and 32.2 percent of adult men are “obese,” by current standards. Never mind that these standards are a bit, well, off, in that they classify the overwhelming majority of Americans as overweight or obese. Never mind that more than half of Europeans are also classified as overweight or obese according to these standards. And never mind that the fat shaming shit we hear every day in the media and on the internet is basically a bunch of bull.

Because Price thinks that fat ladies are gross:

Feminists are really that far out there. They are literally delusional by global standards. No normal man in the rest of the world finds obese American women attractive. Sure, they may be able to find some skinny guy from a third world country who will pretend to love them to get a green card, but any self-respecting man will give them a very wide berth.

Ho ho! Wide berth! I get it.

Naturally Price was hailed in the comments for his brave stance. According to dragnet,

The abomination that is the average American woman in flyover country constitutes nothing less than a full-scale loathing of male sexuality.

Andrew S., for his part, admits that

I always had a thing for cute heavy girls.

But he still thinks they’re stuck-up bitches:

Being in the midwest they are a dime a dozen. But since there aren’t a lot of attractive in shape or thin women in this part of the country, and most of the decent looking women have some meat on there bones, well, it was hard to stomach how women who pretty much anywhere else in the world would have been ignored acted like such perfect bitches.

Seriously, the “cute heavy girls” that Andrew prefers need to learn to properly hate themselves for being fat fatties. Maybe that way they’ll be more willing to put up with all this MRA bullshit.

Yes, this post contains

and high fat content. Because I’m fat, get it?

Tulgey Logger

Interesting, isn’t it, that a human/civil rights movement constantly brings up how fuckable other people are. It’s almost as if their real desire is to criticize and control.

Naaaah. Couldn’t be.

Emily

Dude must seriously be living in his own little delusional mind if he thinks there are no fat people in Europe. Are they many countries nowadays that don’t have an obesity problem to some degree?

More to the point, fuck him for thinking that women being fat or thin has anything to do with male sexuality.

Bostonian

Hey Tulgey, they are super oppressed by other people being themselves! And then not being properly self hating about it!

Dani Alexis
Dani Alexis

Let me get this straight: women should be starving and/or hating themselves into thinness for men’s W.F. Price’s sake, yet women should *also* happily fuck men W.F. Price at his whim, regardless of men’s W.F. Price’s looks or said women’s level of attraction to those looks?

I can safely say, pun and all, that I do not give W.F. Price a single fuck.

Kat
Kat

I’m not fat and it is also an expression of my loathing of Pricey’s sexuality. I suspect all women, regardless of how they express it through adipose tissue, are united in this.

LBT
LBT

What is it with this guy comparing apples to oranges?

Also, generally, I don’t think it’s particularly useful to tell people to hate themselves for ANYTHING. It doesn’t really improve behavior in my opinions.

Medium Dave

Ah. Again we have a prominent figure in the “manosphere” advancing the curious notion that women and men are such radically different creatures that a quality in the former (being fat) corresponds to a completely different quality in the latter (being a homeless alcoholic). The intense fat-phobia doesn’t surprise me that much, as it’s a prejudice that’s already widespread in our society… but as usual, MRA’s manage to work an astonishing amount of self-pity in with the hatred. 😮

Timid Atheist (@TimidAtheist)

So I’m fat because I don’t want guys to fuck me? I could have saved YEARS of therapy if I’d known this sooner.

*Warning for Sarcasm*

Kendra, the bionic mommy
Kendra, the bionic mommy

That’s right, MRA’s. All of the women here in the midwest are abominations that hate male sexuality, so you should never live here or visit here. Beware of the fatty fatness of flyover country!

Wait, is Andrew mad because thin women in the midwest don’t have enough curves? Either way, he needs to get with the program. Midwestern women are abominations so he should move far away as soon as possible.

princesssunnyburn

I wouldn’t give him a fuck if he was lying fuckless in the desert.

lauralot89

Look at all the fucks I give.

None to him.

blitzgal

Translation:

Not even the fat bitches will fuck me! Ergo, ipso facto, all women suck. It can’t possibly have anything to do with me, or my personality. Nope, women are terrible. I’m clearly awesome and have no anger issues that are easily identifiable upon a two minute conversation with me.

pillowinhell

When will these turds get it through their heads that women don’t solely exist for there sexual gratification? That in fact women aren’t designed “for” anything?

They’d probably have a complete nervous breakdown if they ever realized how little of any given womans thoughts revolved around men. I mean, days even months could go by for a fair number of us!!

Bee
Bee

Lots of women spearheaders (spearmaidens? I forget what they call themselves) coming out to comment on this one. Because god forbid some anonymous angry misogynist should think that they are not totally in shape! You know what’s gross? You know what’s decidedly NOT SEXY? Trying to prove to W.F. Price and a bunch of his minions that you’re sexy. It is to barf.

So, fat, not fat, whatever … To borrow a line from last night’s Girls — I decided I was going to have some other concerns in life.

Lycere
Lycere

So, the fact that I’m fat means W. F. Price would never want to fuck me? Well, at least there’s something to be happy about…

Shaenon

Dammit, Kendra, don’t send them out here! I’m eating as fast as I can, but I can’t guarantee it’ll be enough to hold them off!

Anyway, homeless guys with no teeth shouldn’t hate themselves either. Unless they’re MRAs.

Hershele Ostropoler

I’m a little puzzled. Andrew claims he’s surrounded by the sort of woman he “has a thing for” but there are no attractive women around him. Does that mean he likes unattractive women?

Anthony Zarat

I have to agree with you this time, Boob King! Here is how I replied to Price — I assume that you will concur:

—————

“From Europe, it becomes apparent that one of the largest single problems for American men is the lack of eligible women; it is the mirror image of the problem that afflicts women in Eastern Europe.”

Sorry, can’t agree. This is the only ADVANTAGE that American men have. This is what will happen when all American women turn into hairy hogs:

1) No American man will be in prison on false accusations of SA and DV.
2) No American father will be legally transformed into a living ATM machine with no right to participate in his children’s lives.
3) American men will no longer feel compelled to provide for women, who will have to pay the full cost of their own health care, entitlements, social security, retirement, and so forth.
4) American men will no longer feel compelled to protect women, who will spill their own blood to protect their security (in war and peace).

I can’t wait. Let the day of the hairy hog abomination begin!

Wetherby
Wetherby

I can personally vouch for the fact that there are fat people in Europe. I’m married to one, for starters – and she was the same shape when I met her. And I wasn’t desperate.

Still, it’s good to know that she’s unlikely to run off with W.F. Price any time soon.

Anthony Zarat

By the way, my yearning for the age of abominable slob hogs received 17 up votes, and 2 down. We have finally found something that both feminists and MRAs agree on!

cloudiah

If being overweight will keep people like Antz away from me, I say pass the potato chips.

Manjaw the Mighty

I am an abomination that hates male sexuality, but so are all man-hating Amazon lesbians, and we come in all shapes and sizes. I happen to be monstrously fat, but that is wholly unrelated to either my hatred of men or to my ability to establish sexual relationships. I’ve said it before, but I really think these MRAs are doing it wrong. Completely wrong.

My significant other back in Man-Hating Dykeland is an actual spearmaiden, and I hope for her sake that this is not what they call themselves. She would be aghast.

M Dubz
M Dubz

Reposted from another thread:

Fat has basically become a synonym for “OMFGYOUAREAHORRIBLEUGLYUNDESIRABLEPERSON.” This is frustrating because:
1) When men call women fat, they are supposed to burst into tears, like the worst thing ever is not being attractive within VERY narrow parameters.
2) When my friends freak out when I describe myself as fat around them. It’s like “No, I didn’t say I was ugly or undesirable or not-awesome. I am attractive and desirable and awesome. Also fat.”

We should be able to talk about our bodies in ways that are honest and also nonjudgmental. Also, by proof of the people who have wanted to sleep with me (some of whom I have turned down) and the fat men that I have wanted to sleep with (some of whom have turned me down) fat people can actually be sexually attractive to other people of a WIDE VARIETY of body types. NYAH!

Manjaw the Mighty

If fat people constitute a majority of the population of the United States (I don’t know about Man-Hating Dykeland; we don’t feel a need to keep track since the idea of hating people because of their bodies is foreign to us) why do you put up with being shamed and reviled? Surely you could crush the thin hordes in battle.

akestra
akestra

SO. SICK. of the Barbified ideal of femininity and feminine sexuality. Women are not molded plastic playthings; They are human mammals, with all the characteristics that entails, including body hair, fatty tissue, gas emissions, sweat, body odor, etc. Sound gross to you, W.F. Price? Too fucking bad. I’m not going to hide/change/disguise/eradicate my animality because you want me to look like an airbrushed, photo-shopped, odorless, fleshless parody of a woman.

I don’t paint my nails, wear makeup, or get my hair done. I don’t starve myself or kill myself with exercise to have the “perfect” body. I shower every other day. I never wear “fuckme heels” because I can’t walk in them. And if that offends you, it is your problem, not mine. My boyfriend still fucks me daily, so your concern about my sexual appeal is unwarranted and completely misplaced. I exist to satisfy no one’s sexual needs but my own and my partner’s. And if my personal appearance leads you to ignore me, so much to the good for both of us.

/rant

cloudiah

To which I say [please embed properly, please please embed properly]:

Rutee Katreya

1. Fight for the rights of all men
2. Treat fat people as horrible. Forget there are fat dudes?
3. ????
4. FREEDOM?

Do Spearheader morons not realize that shield maidens fought in war? Ain’t that a nono to the gender essentialist fucks?

princessbonbon

And nary a word about the entire food distribution system in the US set up to flat out make Americans as fat as possible-cannot cut into corporate profits damn it!

Nope, it is just out of spite that women are overweight. Has nothing to do with anything other than making men feel grossed out.

Bee
Bee

Oh right. Shieldmaidens. May their cervixes protect them in battle.

I’m just waiting for W.F. to notice that some of us ladies hate men so much that we are OLD. That’s right, MRAs. Your turn.

M Dubz
M Dubz

@manjaw- but many of us LIKE skinny people! I love my mom and my little sister, both of whom are tiny skinny people! Also my skinny friends and most of my skinny former boyfriends. I dunno, maybe I just live in a random alternate universe where people love and respect each other regardless of the size of our pants :/

pillowinhell

“’m just waiting for W.F. to notice that some of us ladies hate men so much that we are OLD. That’s right, MRAs. Your turn.”

Actually you’re not too far off in my case. I dislike men like price so much I’ve let my hair go grey just to look too old to catch their eye.

And it works.

drst
drst

Well, darn it, the secret it out. The only reason why the BMI (Bullshit Medical Ignorance) numbers of so many people now fall into the totally fucking arbitrary zones that distinguish “overweight” and “obese” people from “normal” ones is to kill men’s boners. It has nothing to do with drug company profits, terrible medical and health policies, food deserts and food insecurity, increased industrial production of food which produce the cheapest and most damaging types of “foodstuff products” which in turn produces the massive correlation between obesity and poverty. Nope. It’s all about the feminists conspiring to make penis-havers sad.

Lady Zombie
Lady Zombie

I’ve always been curious as to what constitutes “fat” to entitled men? Have they quantified it? I’ve seen entitled douchebags call women who are within their ideal weight zone fat.

These are the same guys who turn around and scream about how women are all shallow bitches who only want to boink Brad Pitt. You know who I used to imagine boinking? Adrien Brody. Not exactly Brad Pitt.

M Dubz
M Dubz

@Lady Zomibe- There was a brilliant experiment a few years back where people in the Fat-o-Sphere played “Guess the Rotund’s Weight.” (the Rotund is a fat activist and blogger) Most people under-guessed by about 50 pounds.

Conversely- I’m about 5’5″ and about 195 lbs, which puts me comfortably in the “obese” range. Most of my friends and loved ones like to tell me that I’m “not fat” and are genuinely shocked when I tell them what my BMI is. So there’s that.

I really think that in our society, fat does not actually mean “more adipose tissue than average.” It means “person who is not rail thin that I do not want to have sex with.” I will freely cop to having an hourglass figure and being fairly conventionally attractive in all other respects than my weight, which is part of why I think I hear negative comments about my weight so rarely.

FelixBC
FelixBC

Price took down the Spearhead forum? But it was such a dazzling array of intelligence, wit, and open-mindedness. Does anyone know why?

Lady Zombie
Lady Zombie

It’s slow going but a lot of doctors are finally coming around to the notion that you can be overweight or fat and still be healthy. I work in healthcare and one of the doctors I know likes to say that he’d much rather see someone with a few extra pounds than be underweight.

I used to work with a woman whose generous backside actually saved her from a lower back injury. She fell through a hole several feet and landed on her ass. No fooling! The ER doctor said that the extra padding saved her from an injured coccyx.

Bee
Bee

Yeah, but did it help an MRA get a boner? Let’s focus on what really matters here.

M Dubz
M Dubz

There are studies (like the one below) that show that underweight can have an effect on mortality similar to morbid obesity (ie that it is healthiest to be either “average” or “overweight”)

Hank
Hank

What a deeply unpleasant person he is to call another human being an abomination.

Bee
Bee

Oh, just in case you thought W.F. was only being misogynistic and fatphobic, he apparently wanted to remind everyone that he’s also classist — he sent one of his readers to People of Walmart as an example of how USian ladies are these days and why he hates them so.

thebewilderness
thebewilderness

I almost wish that Antz were right. That all we had to do to put an end to abusive asshats behaving like abusive asshats is to be fat. I’d be willing. Most everyone I know would be willing.
I don’t think MRAs get out much so maybe we could just tell them we are all fat and they would stop the abusive asshattery.
Also too and besides I had no idea that feminists had taken control of the agrabusiness in America just to mess with MRAs boners. Brilliant misandry!

ostara321
ostara321

This is what will happen when all American women turn into hairy hogs:

1) No American man will be in prison on false accusations of SA and DV.

Because no dude would rape a hairy fatty amirite? Hur hur hur!

I’m not really sure how being fat and/or hairy has an impact on this, but keep telling yourself that Antz.

A lot of women already do this, but I guess that’s just because a lot of us are big fat fatties.

Yeah see, a lot of women already do this too. In spite of restrictions on women serving in combat.

But I guess that too is because of the fatty revolt or something.

Amused

So, fat women are committing crimes against humanity by being fat. Got it.

Next up: Skinny women who won’t date short men are shallow bitches.

TheMenAreAngry
TheMenAreAngry

I have no problem with fat women.

It is not fat women that control the snatch mafia.

It is not fat women that emotionally torture young men with epithets like “creepy” and “loser”.

It is not fat women that sexually hypnotize men into doing their bidding.

It is not fat women, by and large, who are the enemy.

Cliff Pervocracy

Like I’d sleep with him if I were skinny.

I’ll never understand people who throw a hissy fit about the appearance of people other than their partners. Look, if you’ve got preferences then you’ve got them, some people only want to date 5’9″ redheads with painted toenails, fine fine, follow your joy. But you don’t get to demand that every woman who dares enter your field of view be dateable to you.

Cliff Pervocracy

“Snatch mafia?” Sexual hypnosis?

I hate to endanger your amazing tolerance toward my kind, but I’m a fatty and I think you’re a creepy loser.

Fatman
Fatman

“Men who are not the masculine ideal (Mr. Pitt; Mr. Depp; Mr. Lautner, etc.) are denigrated mercilessly.”

“…emotionally torture young men with epithets like “creepy” and “loser”.”

Sigh, Men aRe Angry Lieutenant, why do you keep coming back here?

Anathema
Anathema

No, TheMenAreAngry, fat women aren’t doing those things. Neither are thin women.

The only women who are doing those things are the ones in your head. Your imaginary conspiracy of man-hating feminists has nothing to do with reality.

1 2 3 6