antifeminism artificial wombs crackpottery evil women grandiosity men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny MRA oppressed men reactionary bullshit sexy robot ladies we hunted the mammoth

Civilization and its Discontented Ladies

If it weren't for us men, we'd all still be living like this.

Oh, you ladies! Apparently, if you were left to your own devices, we’d all still be living in caves. The dude at The Black Pill, the blog formerly known as Omega Virgin Revolt, explains the grave danger that uncontrolled ladieness poses to civilization. (The thing, not the computer game.)

What is civilization?  There are many definitions of “civilization”, but IMO the most important definition of civilization is controlling female behavior, all of which acts against civilization. Civilization was created as soon as ways of controlling female behavior were developed.  Before civilization men had to constantly deal with female behavior so they never had the time to develop science, technology, etc.  When female behavior was put under control, then men didn’t have to spend so much time worry about women.  Men could spend time inventing agriculture and later other forms of science and technology.  Keeping women and their destructive behavior under control is the key to civilization.

Seriously. If we dudes hadn’t clamped down on your lady behavior, we’d be fucked. Dudes like Mr. Black Pill would be out there trying their best to build up civilization by posting lady-hating screeds on the internet and not having sex with anyone, and you gals would be undermining all their hard work by doing terrible lady things like, say, working in government, doing scientific research, teaching filmmaking, writing books, making interesting jewelry, working as EMTs, being Secretary of State, and writing Supernatural fanfic. Wait, that’s already happening. Uh oh. Civilization is in danger!

And of course evil feminists are at the heart of the Lady Plot Against Civilization.

So much of feminism is a screed against civilization, science, and technology.  Feminists have called Isaac Newton’s Principia Mathematica a rape manual.  Feminists hate the technology industry and have attacked technology in general as male rape of the natural world and/or the enforcement of patriarchy over nature.  Feminists know unconciously that civilization is the greatest threat to the power of women.  Civilization was developed by men, not women.  Women are only along for the ride because sex and babies can’t happen without them (for now).  Every advancement in science and technology is a threat to women.  Every advancement in science and technology brings up a step closer to freeing men from needing women.

So watch it, ladies. As soon as we work out this whole having babies without ladies thing, your days are numbered! Then all we’ll need to do is to figure out how to get all the dudes in the world who actually like and respect women and think of them as fellow human beings to abandon them for sex robots. Piece of cake.

Rutee Katreya

I’m pretty sure DragonsBeHere is joking, but dude, don’t lend voiceto that racist jackassery of ancient aliens. It’s dumb, it demeans the accomplishments of non white people, even ‘ironically’ it’s just disrespectful. Stop.

Bostonian

I also notice that the only places that aliens built were the places with brown people…

Bostonian

Oh when I saw Erich Von Dannicken I knew it was all going to be complete bullshit.

Bostonian

The one where they say that the Bigfoot phenomenon was caused by aliens was comedy gold, though.
Combined my two favorite kinds of dipshittery in one silly show.

Pecunium

Manjaw: I wasn’t completely clear. The issues of mitochondrial divergence is what I was looking at. The issue of genetic diversity is the flip side of that. By being in one place for longer, the ability of the genome, in toto, to drift, goes up.

DragonsBeHere
DragonsBeHere

uh oh, rutee unhappy? Ironically, your statement is demeaning.

If what you say is the case, then it demeans the accomplishments of all ancient ancestry, not just “non-whites”. Except for that of aliens, of course. And, for all you know, the ancient astronaut could be yellow, eh?

Rutee Katreya

uh oh, rutee unhappy? Ironically, your statement is demeaning.

Yeah. To you. For propounding ignorant, racist shit. I’ll sleep at night, somehow, given that.

It would, if people attributed roman engineering to aliens as they do the engineering marvels of non-white people. Funnily enough, they don’t.

And, for all you know, the ancient astronaut could be yellow, eh?

If you are using ‘yellow’ to mean ‘asian’, that’s racist in and of itself, and also slightly more likely than every neutron on Earth simultaneously winking out of existence. Your brain is addled by sci fi, if your serious.

DragonsBeHere
DragonsBeHere

Oh rutee, the arbiter of what is racist and isnt.

Should I have said purple, or blue, or green? By your logic, jumping to ‘asian’ when I said yellow makes you racist, no? And of course ancient aliens mentions the “engineering” of white people, again, all ancient civilizations. Its not about ethnicity, unless its the ethnicity of ancient visitors. And I myself, never once mentioned ethnicity until you brought it up.

Rutee, stuck in your world of perpetual racism, finding it in every comment and around every corner, waiting. Maybe, with enough of your calling-out of racist comments about aliens, you can relieve this world of racism, and be free.

jumbofish

What is your problem with rutee dude?

jumbofish

I have never seen one ancient thing built by white people being put into question whether aliens did it or not.

Rutee Katreya

Oh rutee, the arbiter of what is racist and isnt.

You could try expressing non-racist thoughts, if you don’t like me telling you that you’re being racist.

By your logic, jumping to ‘asian’ when I said yellow makes you racist, no?

No, I’m racist because I was raised in a racist culture and internalized racist shit. Recognizing racist memes other people have said isn’t why I’m racist..

Dude, I am looking over the episode guide on wikipedia. White people mentioning aliens gets air time. Their engineering and construction work, not so much. The concept also predates the TV series, which seems to be all you think I’m referring to, rather than the subset of racist crankery that propounds that the accomplishments of non-whites are due to external interference because they can’t imagine non-white people making something impressive. The only things I can think of that white people built that this kind of crank mentions are the antiktherya mechanism and Stonehenge. Compared to ‘every impressive work other people put out prior to the common era’, that’s not really saying much for the lack of racism (Incidentally, that ruin you mentioned before in Maya lands is from post common-era, so calling it 14,000 years old is… beyond a stretch.

Maybe, with enough of your calling-out of racist comments about aliens,

Oh ho? A returning troll, are we? Which one, I wonder.

Rutee Katreya

Incan lands, not Mayan lands. A few thousand kilometers off, there.

Wait…dragons really thinks it was aliens?

I honestly don’t have a joke to make about that.

jumbofish

I dunno dragons believing in aliens is pretty funny to me….XD

Pecunium

Dragons: Should I have said purple, or blue, or green? By your logic, jumping to ‘asian’ when I said yellow makes you racist, no?

No. Rutee was pointing out that the meme of “ancient aliens” seem to somehow only apply to non-europeans. No one seems to think the horses of England are non-human, but the line of f Nazca are.

Nope. No one says Stonehenge, or The Colosseum (despite the latter using better concrete than we have today), were made by ancient astronauts. Somehow those were possible for humans to make, but the Pyramids (be they Mayan, or Egyptian) those were too hard for us… or rather, “them”.

Not explicitly: Subtext is a bitch, innit?

DragonsBeHere
DragonsBeHere

I have no problem with Rutee, indeed I wish her well. I was merely having a joke about the evolution of civilization in the form of ancient astronauts and that bs, and she jumped in claiming racist, and demanded that I stop. She revealed chords, so I pulled.

DragonsBeHere
DragonsBeHere

Inference is a bitch, innit?

Pecunium

Who needs to infer? You came out swinging, and got clobbered in return. Support for your claims of making benign statements which “revealed” someone elses racist assumptions would behoove you (and it’s interesting how someone using an “if/then” statement became a declaration: if you meant “asian” when you said, “yellow” then you were showing some racist thought, became someone else’s racism; and washed the taint from you; or, yanno, not. Rutee copped to having absorbed some racist modes of thought; you are claiming to be above all that. Hard to credit, all things being equal).

Instead you ignore all the content, and resort to an attempt at wit. Were it actually topical that might help, but it was formula, and as such not worth much.

But keep fucking that chicken, if that’s what makes you happy.

DragonsBeHere
DragonsBeHere

Of course I dont believe its aliens, but it could be!

Anyway, we are going on about whether the show is racist, and believe it or not, utilizing the same internet as you, I found almost immediately, an entire episode on “white” engineering.

“Discover powerful evidence that links Stonehenge, Avebury, Glastonbury and many other mystical locations throughout England to ancient advanced technology and an advanced ancient order that had a direct connection with Atlantis. Travel along a set of prehistoric “tracks” that run hundreds of miles through the English countryside – evidence of a highly developed science that was capable of engineering the construction of incredibly inspiring stru…”

Okay, mon marionette peu, ciao.

jumbofish

stick to the flounce!

Snowy
Snowy

TrollsBeTrollin, when I saw your first comment I assumed you were joking. But your reaction to a gentle reminder that the ancient aliens stuff is you know, pretty racist, is to attack the person who said something? And expose yourself as an ignorant jackass who doesn’t care about racism like, at all? Smooth. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Pecunium

Funny… I see that the “White” engineering is Earth Based.. the “ancient” civilsation the Greeks were all blathering about.

Nothing about Aliens from other planets.

Nice try. If you are going please be kind enough to clean the door if it hits you; we’ll need to be using it afterwards.

Of course I dont believe its aliens, but it could be!

LMAO so much.

Rutee Katreya

Anyway, we are going on about whether the show is racist,

No, I was talking about the entire meme, not just the TV Show.

One episode. One. I went through three seasons with nothing about white people being incapable of building shit. Dude, you don’t disprove that white people’s engineering is taken for granted with exactly one example (Or even a scant handful, which is what you actually have in toto). And that’s putting aside that Atlantis is mythical white people, not aliens.

Of course I dont believe its aliens, but it could be!

It could also be unicorn magic, but there’s no evidence for aliens or unicorn magic, and a plethora of evidence for terrestrial construction. We even know the building techniques used in the majority of cases. The only time that crankery was ever correct is in fiction. And while that might be amusing, that doesn’t make it true. ARcheology: It’s awesome.

No, I initially only said you were perpetuating racist memes, and said you should stop. BEcause you should. Hipster racism is no better than actual racism. You hung yourself on a rope you provided.

Magpie
Magpie

This thread needs some River Song.

Dr Song: “I’m an archaeologist” [shoots dead heaps of aliens] “love a tomb!”

nwoslave

@Pecunium
“Rutee copped to having absorbed some racist modes of thought; you are claiming to be above all that.”

Rutee is a proud racist. Most of her posts are ramblings for hatred of white men. You’d have to go back a good fourty years or so to hear a white woman sticking up for a white man. Propaganda works. How else can you explain how white women join in the hatred of their own fathers, brothers and sons? I’ve never heard a peep out of you good feminists calling her the vile, racist swine she is.

BigMomma
BigMomma

Owly, can you link to her racist ramblings?

Rutee Katreya

He’d link to anything I said criticizing White People. It’d be hard to find me being racist to white people though, as I can’t engage in systematic oppression of white people. Your problems are your own, milkboy.

You do realize I’m not white, so your little race traitor rant is utterly misplaced, right?

BigMomma
BigMomma

@rutee, i know. i just wanted to watch him try to carry it off.

Quackers
Quackers

aw man did I miss an alien/supernatural conspiracy troll? Dragon stop giving us a bad name…that stuff is fun and all but there’s no proof.

here, go off and occupy yourself with this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brasil_(mythical_island)

Gillian
Gillian

Isn’t there archaeological evidence that Neanderthals and/or Cro Magnons cared for their elderly and/or disabled?

Oh, absolutely. And the whole “exposing children and the elderly” was not a universal phenomenon in that not all “primitive” societies did it, and those that did usually only did so in times of extreme hardship. Still, it happened often enough becuase a subsistence society cannot support members who never (remember, these guys think women never brought in food, not only when they were sick, injured, or old) bring in resources, only consume them.

They were all spread out in Europe, W Asia and N Africa and they were all the same Caucasian race

. what??? No. Humanity did start in Africa, but as CAUCASIAN???? how ignorant are you???? if anything, current theories are that humanity started out black, most likely similar to Bushmen, somatically.

jumbofish

ahahaahhhahahahahaha

funny in soooo many ways

Pecunium

NWO: You’d have to go back a good fourty years or so to hear a white woman sticking up for a white man.

What? Sarah Palin. Michelle Bachman. Ann Coulter, Megyn Kelly, GirlWritesWhat, Emma the Emo, Monica Crowley, Lori Ziganto: all women. All speaking out for white men in the past year.

Not five years ago, not ten. Not “fourty”.

This year.

Don’t you get tired of being wrong about things which are so easy to get right?

Bostonian

I’m pretty sure NWO and reality’s divorce has been final for many years.

ostara321
ostara321

I don’t get it. Women hate science and technology? I dunno, that’s mostly responsible for that stuff we have now that lets us control our own reproductive health. I think most feminists would agree that having access to safe and effective birth control is a HUGE leap forward for women.

ABNOY
ABNOY

“Those underwater “ruins” off the coast of Japan are just rocks that happen to have broken off in an angular way, as rocks sometimes do.”

And you know this for a fact because …?

Hah, aside from being (self-appointed) MORALLY SUPERIOR because you’re a “male feminist (collaborator)”, you’re suddenly now OMNSCIENT too, wow…not!

So, ancient ruins in parts of the world with “White” civilizations = PERFECTLY VALID
PROOF

ruins in parts of the world with “Non-white” civilizations = RANDOM NATURAL COINCIDENCE

Heh, you’re just like all those WHITE SUPREMACISTS who go :

“Non-Whites historically using technology originated in Europe” – RIP-OFF COPYCAT PIRATES

“Whites historically using technology originated elsewhere than Europe” – COINCIDENTAL PARALLEL DEVELOPMENT

Once again, yet another Mighty Whitey who thinks his lack of melanin is inversely proportional to his IQ, oh yeah!

Pecunium

I’m croggled at the logic:

It was alleged that the basaltic formations off japan couldn’t have been made by Japanese, “aliens” did it.

So you said, no; they are a perfectly explicable natural formation.

Which makes you a racist, because you disputed the idea that non-indigenous people didn’t make something.

Wow.

ABNOY
ABNOY

Bostonian

Well, I am one of the modern science provides testable hypotheses people. Speculation is nice, but I am going with stuff you can actually provide evidence for.

PS,

It was never, ever aliens, (sorry, funny orange guy).

KathleenB
KathleenB

NWO: I loved my father and grandfather not because they were white, but because they were good people. They raised me to believe that no one should be treated differently because they look or act or talk differently from me. You clearly had no such good influences.

KathleenB
KathleenB

Aliens did it: the twenty first century version of ‘a lost tribe of Jews built Mississippian mounds!’

Rutee Katreya

Well, for one, it’s underwater. Really now, if you’re going to try to parody me, I must insist you do a better job than that. At least have the decency to propose he denies a thing people could actually access. For another, there’s not any evidence that it was built by humans and somehow broke off or sunk…

You’re one of those “human science is the new religion”, huh?

Human science? As opposed to what other science?

Nobody does this, btw.

Heh, you’re just like all those WHITE SUPREMACISTS who go :

I know you are trying to parody me, but you’re pretty far off. I said you were saying racist shit, not that you were a skinhead. The two don’t mean the same thing.

PROOF

WEll, not when they’re underwater.

Mighty Whitey is more the province of movies like Avatar than just a dude being racist, even if these weren’t, you know, underwater rocks.

M Dubz
M Dubz

They were not human but Neanderthal apes and still exist on earth today in isolated areas.

If by isolated areas, you mean Europe, the Middle East, parts of Aisa, and the white population of North America. Recent studies suggest that a small percentage of the DNA of non-African humans is actually from non-human hominids, including Neanderthals.

M Dubz
M Dubz

(btw, I am rather nerdily excited that I am probably part Neanderthal. IT’S SO COOL)

Jessay (@jessay)

I love when people equate calling others on their privilege with bigoted behavior. They just cannot admit that they happen to have a leg up in certain areas. While yes, other aspects of your life may make it more difficult (class, sexual orientation, etc), you still do get to, say, exist in a world in which people are not assuming you’re going to commit, or have committed a crime, just based off the color of your skin. That is certainly an advange. But admitting that is somehow losing to them. IDGI.

jumbofish

5 bucks that ABNOY is dragonsbehere…

Pecunium

ABNOY: Parting shot: And how do you know ancient civilizations of whatever ethnicity didn’t make any of them eh? Do you believe every single thing that mainstream modern science tells you? You’re one of those “human science is the new religion”, huh?

Whut?

All those fantastic things (the Nazca lines, the Pyramids of Egypt, Machu Piccu, Stonehenge, the Inca aqueducts, etc.) were made by humans. The best theory is that the people who lived their made them.

Those things (the Giant’s Causeway, the basaltic formations off Japan, etc.) which weren’t made by people, weren’t made by the people who lived there, just as much as they weren’t made by the people who didn’t live there.

But if you have a scientific theory explaining how those two postulates aren’t true… please share.

Pecunium

M Dubz: I am willing to believe that C. Magnon was interfertile with H. neanderthanensis. I’m pretty sure I went to high school with a throwback. Honestly, he could be a stand in for the various reconstructions from Neanderthal skulls. He also had short legs, and long arms.

No less intelligent for all that, but visually he looked the part.

1 5 6 7