antifeminism artificial wombs crackpottery evil women grandiosity men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny MRA oppressed men reactionary bullshit sexy robot ladies we hunted the mammoth

Civilization and its Discontented Ladies

If it weren't for us men, we'd all still be living like this.

Oh, you ladies! Apparently, if you were left to your own devices, we’d all still be living in caves. The dude at The Black Pill, the blog formerly known as Omega Virgin Revolt, explains the grave danger that uncontrolled ladieness poses to civilization. (The thing, not the computer game.)

What is civilization?  There are many definitions of “civilization”, but IMO the most important definition of civilization is controlling female behavior, all of which acts against civilization. Civilization was created as soon as ways of controlling female behavior were developed.  Before civilization men had to constantly deal with female behavior so they never had the time to develop science, technology, etc.  When female behavior was put under control, then men didn’t have to spend so much time worry about women.  Men could spend time inventing agriculture and later other forms of science and technology.  Keeping women and their destructive behavior under control is the key to civilization.

Seriously. If we dudes hadn’t clamped down on your lady behavior, we’d be fucked. Dudes like Mr. Black Pill would be out there trying their best to build up civilization by posting lady-hating screeds on the internet and not having sex with anyone, and you gals would be undermining all their hard work by doing terrible lady things like, say, working in government, doing scientific research, teaching filmmaking, writing books, making interesting jewelry, working as EMTs, being Secretary of State, and writing Supernatural fanfic. Wait, that’s already happening. Uh oh. Civilization is in danger!

And of course evil feminists are at the heart of the Lady Plot Against Civilization.

So much of feminism is a screed against civilization, science, and technology.  Feminists have called Isaac Newton’s Principia Mathematica a rape manual.  Feminists hate the technology industry and have attacked technology in general as male rape of the natural world and/or the enforcement of patriarchy over nature.  Feminists know unconciously that civilization is the greatest threat to the power of women.  Civilization was developed by men, not women.  Women are only along for the ride because sex and babies can’t happen without them (for now).  Every advancement in science and technology is a threat to women.  Every advancement in science and technology brings up a step closer to freeing men from needing women.

So watch it, ladies. As soon as we work out this whole having babies without ladies thing, your days are numbered! Then all we’ll need to do is to figure out how to get all the dudes in the world who actually like and respect women and think of them as fellow human beings to abandon them for sex robots. Piece of cake.

jumbofish

Hey jumbofat-find yourself a friend and stop annoying intelligent men on the Net. You have fat fugly loser written all over you.

LoL troll harder dude.

Johnson

(I only have one advanced degree and a vagina, so, you know,

A cunt, a “degree’ in sociology, and a dollar will get you a cup coffee at MickyD’s

jumbofish

Though if this place is so unintelligent and you are so smart why are you here again?

MollyRen (@MollyRen)

Srsly, this dude has never seen a fat person working? Ever? No Wal-mart greeters, no fat secretaries, no fat IT people? Someone needs to leave the house more often…

cloudiah

HoJo, is that you? I love your hotels.

Sharculese

spearhead reader turns out to be twelve. everyone feign shock.

Xanthë

This troll is funny. It’s always amusing when insults like “lesbian dingbats” get thrown out – dude, you think lesbianism is a problem? Lulz.

Oh, you also misgendered Sharculese.

Bostonian

Are we sure this is not yet another sock of MARL or Brandon?

jumbofish

Oh, you also misgendered Sharculese.

(shhh he thinks we are all women here ;P)

Sharculese

oh shit, guys, he said a bad word and there’s nothing we can do about it. he totally showed us.

Johnson

There are none ofn these lower class stores where I live and fat people simply are not hired by anyone.

burgundy
burgundy

It’s possible that I might feel insulted if my degree were actually in sociology, but… no, wait, even then I would only be able to laugh. This is awesome. Please, please keep impressing us with your magnificent intelligence! It becomes more and more apparent with everything you say.

jumbofish

5 year old logic:
bad words are bad so its funny when he says bad words

Johnson

If not sociology then something as equally useless.

cloudiah

And he put “degree” in quotes! My little psyche will never recover from SO MUCH BURN 😉

Xanthë

Like how Eurotrash “destroyed” us on one of the older threads. Oh no, wait, actually he didn’t manage that. Silly troll.

Johnson

Jumboflab-take your Thorazine and your enema.

MollyRen (@MollyRen)

Oh, man. Peeps, we need to keep this one. He must live in a walled garden.

I’m curious to where he lives, though. Where on earth are there no Wal-Marts? Rodeo Drive? Somewhere very rural?

burgundy
burgundy

Cloudiah – and the quotes were lopsided! Does that make it more or less of a burn?

Sharculese

ookay, this one’s a little too on the nose. i’m switching to the assumption that these posts come from a place with lots of trees and lots of bratwurst

Obvy he lives in Thinrichdudesville.

Johnson

You moron females would be totally destroyed if the fat mangina Futrelle didn’t ban comments. Try making these dumb comments on an uncensored men’s site.

cloudiah

Maybe Buenos Aires? I think they had all the fat people removed to the suburbs.

jumbofish

Jumboflab-take your Thorazine and your enema.

Oh? Why the enema?

kladle
kladle

They were not human but Neanderthal apes and still exist on earth today in isolated areas.

Yes and I think we found one of them

jumbofish

Are you drunk?

cloudiah

Jumbofish, you might try combining it into a Thorazine enema. I hear those are … interesting.

MollyRen (@MollyRen)

Well, I guess I was being a bit too US-centric. Are there Wal-Marts in Germany? 😛

Johnson

It’s no secret where I live, I’m not hiding behind a pc monitor like you losers. I’m right here in Greenwich, Conn.

Manjaw the Mighty
Manjaw the Mighty

“Whats a dildo lesbian?”

The Dildo clan are the most fearsome tribe of man-hating lesbian Amazons. They literally race joyfully into battle with no armor or weapons except for strap-ons and woad. I stood against them once in a rare intra-Amazon skirmish and they taught me the meaning of fear. All the screaming, and the sunlight glinting off axe-heads and wobbling purple silicone….

If Sharculese has a Dildo lesbian for a lover, she must be a mighty warrior indeed, with a lust for battle and carnal pleasures that no mere man could ever hope to sate.

burgundy
burgundy

So does this mean that Johnson is actually posting something resembling an argument, but David is blocking it, and all that’s coming through is the trollery? Or does he think that if there were 50 people calling us fat stupid lesbians, it would somehow be more compelling than when it’s just one person?

Sharculese

if david is banning all the ‘dangerous’ quotes, what does it say that he keeps letting yours through?

cloudiah

David, activate the fem-drones and head to Greenwich — exact coordinates to follow.

Johnson

David is sleeping off his 10k calorie Sunday dinner at his mama’s at the moment.

Sharculese

Well, I guess I was being a bit too US-centric. Are there Wal-Marts in Germany?

i was suggesting that he sounded a little too much like someone who knew exactly what to say to push our buttons. almost like he’d been here before…

MollyRen (@MollyRen)

I’m right here in Greenwich, Conn.

Man, I don’t even care if this is a lie. It’s just too perfect. 😛

jumbofish

Ah thank you for the clarification manjaw. XD

Snowy
Snowy

Poke poke poke teh troll
gently down the paaage
merrily merrily merrily merrily
apparently we are all faaaat!

MollyRen (@MollyRen)

It was the bratworst that threw me off.

Johnson

who knew exactly what to say to push our buttons

Females don’t have buttons they are simple organisms. There’s just a basic on/off button.

jumbofish

and I am a dragon

Sharculese

it’s interesting how you assume i’m talking about hiding where youre posting from. have you had experience with that?

MollyRen (@MollyRen)

I have to say, I like Manjaw. I kinda hope she sticks around.

ozymandias42

Well, he got me. I’m definitely mentally deranged.

…I mean, why does he think that’s insulting? It’s like “I BET YOU HAVE CANCER YOU HORRIBLE CANCER-HAVING PERSON.”

Johnson

So you’re all part of the Dildo Clan Bear tribe?

kladle
kladle

Hey Johnson, you forgot to call him “Fatrelle”, you should probably do that next

jumbofish

I think you are mistaking a light switch for a woman….

Snowy
Snowy

I think you are mistaking a light switch for a woman….

Actually, that would explain a lot!

MollyRen (@MollyRen)

Well, he got me. I’m definitely mentally deranged.

I’m still giggling over “Fat people don’t have jobs!”

Next he’ll tell us we don’t have sex or boyfriends.

Manjaw the Mighty
Manjaw the Mighty

Oh–I apologize if I have mis-gendered Sharculese. All I saw was the suggestion that they were somehow involved with a Dildo lesbian, and being a man-hating Amazon I immediately assumed that someone so brazen could only be a woman.

I am still adjusting to non-Amazonian society.