antifeminism evil fat fatties grandiosity homophobia manginas men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny narcissism penises PUA reactionary bullshit shaming tactics worst writing in the history of the universe your time will come

Get in mah belly, Heartiste!

Apparently the Heartiste Formerly Known as Roissy has discovered our little blog:

Why do normal people feel a natural disgust for feminists and manginas? Make no mistake, normal women are as repulsed as normal men are by shrieking feminists and wimpy manboy pudgeballs. In public, well-adjusted people may mouth the PC platitudes that feminists and doughboys relentlessly cudgel into squishy groupthink minds, but in private the cool people generally shun the orc hordes and leave them to mingle with their own emotionally and often physically disfigured kind. This social outcast status is what fuels their eternal hatred for truth and beauty.

Uh oh! I guess he’s not a fan.

The 800 pound bulldyke in the room that “””progressives””” of all stripes don’t want you to notice is that a lot of their radical regressivist shock troopers are comprised of biologically faulty men and women who are at the extremes of effeminacy and masculinization respectively. If it came to be widely understood and socially acceptable to acknowledge that, due to hormonal imbalance, genetic glitches, or gross environmental insult, 90% of radical femcunts are lesbians or manjawed atrocities, and 90% of manboobs are closet cases or soft, pillowy micropeens, the general population would be less likely to seriously entertain their insipid drivel.

U mad, bro?

Think about the revulsion you feel when you see a grossly obese person. It’s instinctive, like the way you would recoil from a pile of dog shit.

Dude, I don’t know if you know this, but most Americans are, you know, fat. WE ARE LEGION!

Your typical outrage feminist and limp-wristed manboob flirts dangerously close to the monster threshold. Humans recoil from manjawed, mustachioed, beady-eyed, actively aggressive women and chipmunk-cheeked, bitch tittied, curvaceously plush, passive-aggressive men as if they were the human equivalent of dog shit.

This has got to be the most ridiculously verbose version of “yeah, well, you’re a fatty” I’ve ever seen.

Oh, but it seems like we’re all about to get our big comeuppance:

The reflexive indulgence granted the monsters among us has lost its justification. Too many bleeding wounds from too many overzealous bites has rattled the slumber of the sleepers. A greater force than any sophistic monster in the world is about to bite back, viciously, lethally. Truth, as it always does, will claim ultimate victory.

Yeah, except that I’m pretty sure that “I hate you, you fat fatty” isn’t a Truth that matters a lot to anyone but you and your maladjusted fanboys.

Also, dude, you call yourself “Heartiste.” There is literally nothing more dopey than that.

Dracula
Dracula

Seriously. Hateful, childish, bullying, mean-spirited shitbags stop being “the cool people” the very moment high school ends. I’d think a forty-year-old would have figured that out by now.

teirisias
teirisias

Eric S. Raymond once referred to Roissy as fiercely smart. I think that says all I need to know about both of them.

jumbofish

!!!
Humans recoil from pie-jawed, capped, maroon-eyed, actively angry women and wildebeest-cheeked, bowl tittied, eagerly plush, depressed men as if they were the human equivalent of a bunny Buttman.

kladle
kladle

Here is another one from a friend!

Humans recoil from Circuit City-jawed, condiment’ed, pickled-eyed, actively exuberant women and gazelle-cheeked, cigar tittied, vigorously plush, climactic men as if they were the human equivalent of goat neckbeards.

viola

I don’t recoil from persons of those descriptions. I’d argue that this proves the generalisation false, but I’m pretty sure Heartiste wouldn’t count me as human anyhow, what with me being actually girl-shaped.

Lisa
Lisa

First rule of the internet: Never, ever fucking react with a blog post bitching about someone if you find out that someone has been mocking you, even if it’s behind your back.

Ever. It makes you look like a whiny baby, all the time.

indifferentsky

I’m surprised he’s as decent looking as he is, you’d never know it the way he posts. His brain is gone.

indifferentsky

Meaning maladjusted… for someone with an “in” look, he posts as maladjusted.

jumbofish

I have no idea even what you are talking about or what his looks have to do with how he acts.

BlackBloc
BlackBloc

Roissy’s fascination with fatties is understandable to me now, because not being fat is pretty much the only thing going for him, as far as traditional views on beauty are concerned.

indifferentsky

Of course not. And my comments are as in depth serious as the rest are. I knew this would happen. Sorry for the flippant remark. I DO THINK tho that whether anyone likes it or not, I was expecting him to NOT live up to his own fantasy standards.

That is all.

kirbywarp

For a while now I’ve wanted to see a video game, probably an fps, with large muscled women and slender men as a subversive look at gender stereotypes. Apparently Roissy thinks that’s already been done. O_O

(Actually, I’m nearly positive that Adventure Time had a female character that was built like an ogre with a cat hoodie… Forget her name though.)

Dracula
Dracula

Susan Strong.

jumbofish

@ kirby
SUSAN STRoNGGGG

Dracula
Dracula

There’s also Princess Muscles.

nrpavadati
nrpavadati

Dear Mr. Futrelle, I just wanted to point out that Roissy or Heartiste or whatever he calls himself is a dishonest liar who is fond of misreporting studies in order to support his bigoted and misogynistic tirades against women. For instance, in one of his more recent blog posts (http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/04/23/another-experimentally-confirmed-game-concept-influencing-perception/) Roissy erroneously quoted a study as supporting the “game” concept of “perception fluidity” which entails “adopting alpha male body language, qualifying girls, dressing stylishly and acting charmingly aloof” and that this “can alter the perceptions of women to think you are more desirable than you would otherwise seem as just another beta face in the crowd.” Of course, further examination of the actual PLOS study (instead of the medicalxpress article he mentioned) revealed no such thing.

Here’s what I posted on Roissy’s blog as a response to his blatant chicanery:

“That PLOS study has nothing to do with perception fluidity and is therefore not generalizable to game. It’s about the cognitive representation of formidability organized around a core dimension of size and strength. The study authors see this as an evolved adaptation that is partially contingent upon a pre-existing body of experiences accrued during the maturation and growth of the human organism.”

Needless to say, Roissy refused to publish my comments. I suspect he routinely erases dissenting comments when he finds that he can no longer save face against a withering barrage of criticism. In Roissy’s case, I think the emperor has no clothes, which is why he would rather have a comments section filled with adoring fat, middle-aged males daily licking his nutsack, rather than one which encourages serious discussion.

So much for pretty lies.

jumbofish

@boomboom
You are really the only one in this thread that suggested you are surprised he looks normal because he is so bad or “maladjusted”. Other people were joking about his double standard of him being normal while obsessing over beauty which isn’t the same thing. You didn’t sound like you were joking to me.

kirbywarp

That’s her! That episode with the fish people and pool floaties was fun.

jumbofish

I don’t like the trope that bad people look scary/ugly or whatever. It tends to get abused a lot as reasons to hate someone or act cruel to them. Growing up and I used to get bullied just for looking “too creepy” and “ugly” so no I don’t think its really appropriate to say that.

@jumbofish:

For a great example of that, see Heartiste. Why should you hate feminists? Becuase they’re ugly, malformed plushies! You should just be naturally repulsed by them, therefore feminism is bad!

Of course, god help you if you meet a feminist who isn’t manjawed or pillowy. Then you won’t know what to believe!

kirbywarp

And now for an adventure time marathon!

jumbofish

@kirby
lol and we come back to the point of this topic. Looks don’t fucking matter in terms of personality or how “good” or “bad” you are.

jumbofish

@kirby
aawwww yay!!

I really need to finish watching all the episodes I missed!

Tatjna
Tatjna

“squishy groupthink minds”

Has he read the comments on his own blog lately?

TK
TK

Yawn. I think he just found a badly-written old tract and replaced ‘lepers’ with ‘feminists.’

Could be worse. He could have put it in verse.

ozymandias42

Well, let’s see here. I have a manjaw, but I have big eyes and no facial hair, and the only person I’m aggressive towards is myself. Am I… not a feminist now?

cendare

but in private the cool people generally shun the orc hordes

Woooo! Alliance forevah! Woooo!

valerienorth
valerienorth

…rattled the slumber of the sleepers….

WTF? It sounds like a corny line from a B horror film.

He, who walks behind the rows!! Arrrggghhh.
or maybe it was Ash from The Evil Dead reading from the book of the dead.

kirbywarp

Apparently all feminist women are Mario, and all feminist men are voluptuous teddy bears…

Viscaria
Viscaria

My friend supplies:

Humans recoil from Viscaria-jawed, balls’ed, gross-eyed, actively frightened women and giraffe-cheeked, garbage bag tittied, quickly plush, lusty men as if they were the equivalent of polar bear sex.

I guess my jaw is particularly revolting!

Pecunium

I wonder if the change of blogging platform was to give himself more control over comments. I know that I used to make comments, pointing out he was more “beta” than “Alpha”, because a real alpha wouldn’t waste his time teaching, “game”, he be “bangin’ babes”.

So his audience, it seemed, were guys trying to learn how to be betas.

It was published, because the platform was automatic.

Manjaw the Mighty
Manjaw the Mighty

I’m an 800 pound bulldyke, and I have a question. Well, several questions, because I can’t wrap my man-hating lesbian mind around MRAs and their apparent motivations:

They feel cheated out of the privileges that maleness is “supposed” to entail–sexual conquest of conventionally attractive women, a high-paying career, etc.–and they blame women and “successful” (“alpha”) men (mostly women, though) for their sexual frustration, loneliness, and general lack of personal fulfillment, right?

So how do they think articulating their violent hatred of women is going to help them? They want to get laid, right? More than that, they probably want a romantic partner to love them, and they want to feel like they mean something, that they have something to contribute to the world, right? HOW, exactly, does saying hideous things about women and treating them like subhumans further those goals? How is that supposed to score them points with the ladies? Am I over-humanizing them? Do they just want to feel powerful? I wish that I could teach them how to feel powerful and fulfilled without hurting other people, but it’s a closely guarded Amazon secret.

Michele Magar

This is fun! Here’s my girlfriend’s contribution:
Humans recoil from quilt-jawed, duck’ed, withdrawn-eyed, actively frustated women and polar bear-cheeked, diamond tittied, tentatively plush, confused men as if they were the human equivalent of antelope maggots.

Quackers
Quackers

well you see Manjaw, according to the almighty manosphere, women get off on being treated like subhuman shit!

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

I still want to know what his obsession with women’s jaws is about. Really, the jokes write themselves.

Technically, Cassandra, he’s obssessed with manjaws. O_O

Quackers
Quackers

Here is the ultimate anthem for Nice Guys http://youtu.be/x9mBCHV-tMk

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Not enough anger, insults, or threats of impending violence if women continue not liking him to be a proper Nice Guy.

magpie

They don’t like cause of what he does when he’s cleaning windows 😉

Crumbelievable
Crumbelievable

“Heartiste” sounds like one of Prince’s rejected alter-egos

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Maybe it’s because I associate him with my granny and she’s a shining little ray of pure positivity that I just can’t mentally associate him with Nice Guys and other assorted assholes.

Kyrie
Kyrie

“You’re not cool, you have a little penis, you’re fat and you’re gay!”

PUA genius at his best.

Sorka
Sorka

…and MRAs constantly complain about the “feminist” use of “shaming language”. Pfff.

Heartiste also has a truly baffling post about the fact that all “liberals” apparently look effeminate and unattractive:

I’d find this hilarious (one commenter actually points out that “This is worse than phrenology”), except that as a Norwegian I struggle to find anything related to Breivik funny right now.

Also, Roissy/Heartiste needs to stop thinking he’s the right-wingers gift to the world of creative writing. I feel his blog is less about “how to get girls” and more about how intensely he hates liberals, women, feminists, and fat people.

Bee
Bee

Aw, he’s negging us. That means he likes us, right?

Sorka
Sorka

Seriously. WHERE is all this anger coming from? He’s also delusional: I imagine him foaming around the mouth or stroking his cat Dr. Evil style whilst getting off on the idea that he is striking fear into the hearts of feminists and manginas everywhere. Does he not realize that people are laughing at him?

Shaenon

What a funny little man.

Wetherby
Wetherby

I’m slightly older than Roissy/Heartiste, and have had sex with precisely one woman since 2001. I would identify quite strongly as a male feminist, and I couldn’t in all fairness use the words “svelte” or “lissome” to describe my beloved (whose favourite Bluntcard is this one).

So we’re clearly the target of his tirade – but I’m willing to bet a great deal that my sex life is a fair bit more satisfying than his in both quality and quantity, and that the differences will be even more marked in ten or twenty years time.

And no amount of absurdly flowery insults on his part are going to make the slightest difference.

MertvayaRuka

I barely managed to read that overwrought whining and posturing. It’s like someone translated the yapping of a small, stupid and overly-aggressive dog into English. And since I know he won’t publish a comment there but I know he’s probably scanning over this thread and seething right now, I’ll just say this here.

Roissy, you and the rest of your little troglodytes aren’t going to rise up against anything. What you’re going to do is sit and fume in your dark little corners of society as the world passes you by, watching every bit of privilege and control you cherish slowly vanish. You’re going to see more and more of the people you want to push out of sight claim their rightful place out in the open, unafraid of you and unimpressed by your hollow threats of violence. Sure, some of your ilk that are so far gone that they’re not scared of jail or death will give in to their sick impulses and slaughter unarmed, unsuspecting and unresisting innocents. Or try to anyway, if they don’t discover those innocents aren’t unarmed after all. You’ll count on a few cowards like George Sodini or Marc Lepine, hoping desperately that a few random acts will be enough to scare us away, enough to convince us that your dire predictions are about to come true. But in the end, it’s not going to be enough. Part of you all ready knows this and just keeps you beating this “revolution soon!” drum as a way to milk money and adoration out of your gullible fans. Your time isn’t coming. It passed you by before you were even born. It’s not coming back no matter how much you scream, cry and threaten. Every day you spend on this earth carries you farther away from it and every year that goes by marks the end of something else precious to you. And there’s not a single godsdamn thing you can do about it.

You have a nice day now, sport.

Happy
Happy

How truly shocking!!! An MRA is claiming imminent victory!

They’re all at it, writing their little victory speeches, creating bizarre revenge fantasises in their heads about The Day of Reckoning which is due… oh, any time now. On MRA blogs I’ve read that academics will be prosecuted, family court personnel sacked, at best, murdered at worst and that there will be “no hiding places” for feminists if both sexes.

How about a thought experiment people?

MRAs are in the Whitehouse and The Day of Reckoning is upon us. What laws would be passed? What would society look like?

Let’s imagine Elam, JtO, Price, Heartiste and others make up the government.

What a happy little world we’d have!