a voice for men creepy evil women gloating I am making a joke I'm totally being sarcastic kitties misogyny MRA threats violence

Taking pussy off the pedestal

No more special treatment for you, princess!!

Female kitties! Your long reign of gynofelininofascist matrioterror has ended! Over on A Voice for Male Cats Men, JinnBottle has figured out a purr-fect way to put lady cats in their place! (Hint: That place is not on his lap, being gently stroked.) Oh, and this goes for all you human ladies too, or else — POW!

Are you?

(Thanks to Cloudiah for pointing me to this comment.)

Quackers
Quackers

women are randomly attacking men’s balls now? the nutshot compilations on youtube seem to suggest otherwise.

ever notice how MRAs always make up these hypothetical situations that usually end with them beating women?

abuuuuuserrrs lobbbbby.

princessbonbon

Lemme get this straight…he has a cat that listens? And then obeys?

Clearly this is a sign of the coming apocatypse

DragoJustine
DragoJustine

Why the hell was he separating his kittens every two minutes? Let them PLAY, man! It’s normal development. They won’t actually hurt each other.

Lady Zombie
Lady Zombie

Ah! More vague threats of violence couched in juvenile feline play behavior.

And btw, I’ve had male and female cats all my life. I’ve never seen the females go for the testicles. It’s more like POUNCE! I GOT YOU! *roll roll. kick kick. chase chase. give up. hug hug. lick lick. groom groom. nap nap.*

Shadow
Shadow

He always listens. It’s just built-in. A male always faces real consequences

So do we come with inborn consequences as well? Or has this dude been beating his cat?

princessbonbon

Also I find it amazing that he can take the fact that he has this amazing cat that obeys what he tells it to do something and use it to bash women.

Makes me wonder what other oddity of life he uses to bash women.

Creative Writing Student
Creative Writing Student

… Does he think all women are catgirls???

Shadow
Shadow

@Creative Writing Student

… Does he think all women are catgirls???

Maybe he thinks all girls are catgirls, who grow up to be catwomen! That would explain why he thinks they’re all out to steal men’s shit! YOU’VE CRACKED THE CODE!!!!

hellkell
hellkell

Extrapolating cat behavior to human behavior can only end in LOL.

My cats don’t listen for shit. He should be glad he has a cat that does.

Extrapolating from cat behavior, I conclude that women are just in it for the socks.

Scutter
Scutter

I want to study the difference in this guy’s reaction to Charles and Lucy bringing back a field mouse. Presumably Charles is rewarded for going his own way to get food, and Lucy will be chastised for trying to steal the room for her own personal torture dungeon?

lauralot89

My cat has a penchant for licking people’s eyebrows. Strange how none of the dudes I know have ever done that.

cloudiah

I am so glad this merited its own post! Love how he goes from playful kittens to “Pow, right in the kisser!” in no time… I am right now at a friend’s apartment, cat sitting, and boy is his pussy on a pedestal. She is spoiled rotten, but very sweet. I don’t believe she has ever attacked his balls, but will be sure to ask once he gets back, FOR SCIENCE.

Viscaria
Viscaria

Earlier, my male partner was making salads, and one of his male cats was licking a plastic bag.

Humans and cats are different.

Polliwog
Polliwog

Extrapolating from the behavior of various cats I have known, men all puke in people’s good dress shoes, women all try to smother you by sleeping on your face, men are completely fucking obsessed with getting at and shredding rolls of toilet paper, women like pouncing on your feet in the dark while you’re trying to walk to the bathroom in the middle of the night, men perpetually attempt to steal your crepe batter while you’re cooking, and women like eating plastic bags.

This is clearly a highly reasonable and scientific set of deductions. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a plastic bag to eat.

Tulgey Logger

I have noticed that women really like to be scratched on the chin, and also have this odd tendency to meow at me to be let outside only to immediately sit next to the door and stare inside.

It’s also annoying how they know just how to scratch on my bedroom door to get my attention. I know it’s not to be let in, because they even do it when it’s open.

Women also have a thyroid problem and are on a special diet right now.

Women! When will they ever learn?

abeegoesbuzz
abeegoesbuzz

Wait a minute … an MRA with cats? Hurr hurr.

What a girl.

clairedammit
clairedammit

Boys like to sniff butts and eat roaches. Girls are fascinated by screen doors and may have eaten part of one once. But everyone likes to poop in a box!

darksidecat

Did this dude just admit he punches his cat? Or does he just let the other cat beat on it?

Dani Alexis
Dani Alexis

Clearly, all women will fight you for watermelon but turn up their noses at milk, while all men spend their days staring at chipmunks and trying to find stealthy ways to slip out the screen door when you open it. Though all these behaviors are abandoned immediately whenever someone turns on an electric blanket or a laser pointer.

Of course! I’ve been making human behavior so complica- OH MY GOD THAT RED DOT IS BACK I WILL KILL IT THIS TIME I SWEAR

Christine Noble

It is so very cool that you all are much bigger people than me and can have a sense of humor about this choad. Seriously, I am not being facetious. Kudos on you, because I read the implication that women don’t face consequences and I want to throw up. I know, too serious for my own good sometimes and, again in all seriousness, glad to see a bunch that can step back and laugh.

Creative Writing Student
Creative Writing Student

This combination of bad logic and misogyny turns up at least once a day on here, if not in the posts, then in the comments. I think it’s partly genuine humour at the bad logic, and partly laughing because otherwise you would have to cry.

viola

Guys. Guys. MRA dudes. There’s something very important that you’re missing here.

It’s not that we aren’t listening to you.

It’s that we aren’t obeying you.

Different things, see?

Ithiliana

@Viola: +1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

It’s not that we aren’t listening to you.

It’s that we aren’t obeying you.

QFT!

In fact they might be marginally better off with people who don’t listen very well.

*shudders*

kobun37
kobun37

My cat only listens when he thinks he’s going to get something out of it. The rest of the time he runs around like a crazy man and snorts plastic bags for hours. Clearly, male cats are more logical and listen better than the females.

Holly Pervocracy

“Since I’m going to get arrested, I’ll hit a woman” is literally backwards logic.

Miaminice
Miaminice

I get the impression JinBottle is obsessed with his testicles.

BTW, I have found the next Mens Rights cause celebre – Butt Face-Planter Duane Starkenburg. Of course, all the “victims” are females (figures!)

Starkenburg, 46, says he was “outraged” when he was arrested…apparently the recipients of Starkenburg’s face plant (in their buttocks) were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Maya Lovelace
Maya Lovelace

I have a male cat that not only never listens to me literally thinks the whole world revolves around him and throws a hissy fit each time I cross him.

I guess my cat is a mangina. Or maybe I’m causing chaos in the house by defying natural male homogeny or some shit.

Anything goes with these loons.

ersatzmoons
ersatzmoons

Lemme get this straight…he has a cat that listens? And then obeys?

Clearly this is a sign of the coming apocatypse

word.

Amanda Ching

I don’t know that I would ever seek to illuminate any point I’m making by drawing upon the words of John Doe from Se7en. I’m just saying.

darksidecat

@Christine, you’re not being oversensitive if you are disgusted by MRA’s intense sexism. Different people deal with absurd bigotry in different ways. Mockery is one, outrage, hurt, and disgust are others.

Alex

Hmm, well then. Women like to bring home dead things. Men pee in your laundry. Women get attached to one house and one house only and will refuse to leave even after the rest of the family has moved. Men let little boys suck on their thumbs. Women make obnoxious noises when they’re horny; some women like to slap other women who do this. Men like to hump their brothers. Women don’t like to be held or they scratch. Men like to stare at invisible somethings and then leap at the ceiling trying to catch it. Women lose their hair when you’re gone for a long time and they miss you. Men sit outside your door and make obnoxious loud noises until you let them in, whereupon they scamper about your room so that you can’t sleep. Women like to dig out used condoms from the trash and eat them in public. Whilst you’re at the computer, men insist on taking naps on your keyboard or on your lap. Women are capable of getting up during birthing and chasing a small dog away before laying back down again and continuing to give birth. Speaking of naps, sometimes men choose the sink, a dresser drawer, or even the middle of the floor to sleep on. Women like to perch upon your shoulders or on a narrow edge of a chair. Men like to sit on tables and swipe at dogs as they pass by. When faced with strangers, women hide in closets. Men sometimes poop in the bathtub. Women like to sleep on you at night and pounce on you in the morning. When the Christmas tree goes up, men insist on climbing it and knocking it over. Women hiss at you when you touch their tummies. Often, men knock things over as they walk across a table or counter. Women pick up their children by the neck with their teeth. Men like to crowd together and all sleep on your bed.

Yeah, I could go on, but wall of text already and as others have stated, CATS ARE NOT HUMAN.

belledame222

If we extrapolate from cats, basically all men should be castrated or they’ll spray all over the furniture.

belledame222

also, humans, to a person, regardless of gender, will behave like psychotic tweakers.

PUPILS THE SIZE OF NICKELS!!!

Maya Lovelace
Maya Lovelace

MISANDRY!!!!

BigMomma
BigMomma

@belledame

that made me snort with laughter

Polliwog
Polliwog

PUPILS THE SIZE OF NICKELS!!!

That is among the greatest things I’ve ever seen. Too perfect.

Alex

It left out the part where a car passes by outside, and your roommate’s eyes suddenly become glowing orbs hovering above that area of complete darkness zie’d slipped into. And as quickly as that happened, the glow disappears once the car is gone. You now have no idea where your glowing-eyed roommate is.

Viscaria
Viscaria

Can we actually?? Because that is badass!

Kyrie
Kyrie

Men pee on you when they’re anxious, and it really stinks. Or is it women? I’m never manage to determine the sex of any of my (three) mice, though I got lucky since no baby.

abeegoesbuzz
abeegoesbuzz

Men bark at things on the television, and pee on the furniture. And try to steal your pillow at night! I have warned these men that they are behaving in a way that displeases me, but you know what? Men do not listen. Men are not responsible enough to recognize that there are consequences to their actions.

Also, men leave stains on the couch from their leaky anal glands, and they step on my boobs sometimes. CONSEQUENCES, MEN! Why can’t men learn? It’s like they have brains the size of a pea. WEAR PANTS, MEN.

Kyrie: The last time I had a mouse, it had huge testicles. From that, I’m thinking that if you don’t see testicles, it’s not a male? Or maybe I just got lucky.

Nanasha
Nanasha

He probably ought to neuter his male cat or spay his female if he doesn’t want them to have redneck hillbilly kittens. Kitties have no sense of incest whatsoever.

……WHY IS THAT THE THING THAT IMMEDIATELY SPRANG TO MIND WHEN HE WAS TALKING ABOUT HIS CATS?!

-OH LOOK, A BUTTERFLY! *chases butterfly*

But for serious, come on- perhaps the reason the female cat pounces on the male cat is because she has a different personality/temperament? It couldn’t be that all female cats are therefore all female humans are therefore deserving of physical abuse?

Lord, someone save this kitty from being abused just for having ladyparts. 🙁

Kyrie, male mice are notorious for their smelly urine, so that would be my guess, but as Bee mentioned, they also have balls the size of Jupiter.

Helen

My pet rats have huge balls.next doors female cat who visits a lot knows this and that’s why she would like to chase them.pure feline misandry.a male cat who had been neutered by a feminazi vet would feel inadequate compared to my rats.absolute misandry.

A Finnish emigrant
A Finnish emigrant

So now the MRA’s are into animal abuse too. I don’t think I’ve read anything as idiotic as this in a while. Poor thing, getting beaten because this asshole with zero braincells and zero understanding of behaviour of other species decides to mirror his twisted view of his own species into cats, trying to humanise them and then treat them as he would treat other humans. The kitty doesn’t know this guy thinks she did something his twisted human perception says is wrong and deserves a beating, because cats do not have the perception of our species, she just knows that she gets beaten randomly for interacting with another member of her own species in a way her species normally interacts with each other. And she will begin to fear but not for the reasons this asshole thinks. The cat will become pretty fucked up eventually, and this guy won’t realise it’s his fault, not the cat’s fault, because he still thinks cat and human percetions are somehow similar. If he had the slightest clue about cat behaviour he’d not try to humanise them in the first place.

This sort of twattery makes me even angrier than plain old misogyny. We humans can at least defend ourselves on the same level and terms, at least in theory. The cat doesn’t stand a chance. Animal abuse is the most pathetic of all forms of abuse, and gets even lower when it’s done like this.

Holly Pervocracy

According to my guinea pigs, women tend to nibble on your fingers, squeal like a car alarm whenever they think you might have a carrot, and have an uncanny ability to pee on the floor even if they’re only out of the cage for ten seconds.

John-Henry
John-Henry

When my neighbors first got their cat she used to break into my house through the kitchen window and attack my cat. Which means young women must break into the homes of elderly men to abuse them also they run upstairs and hide under the rocking chair when you try to put them out.

blitzgal

My cats are the opposite. My two male cats will sneak attack my female all the time, usually as she’s walking down the hallway to go eat or coming back to sleep (two of her favorite hobbies). And neither one of them listens to me when I yell at them to leave her alone. I have to get up and physically stop walking over there before they’ll stop. It’s almost like they’re individuals with their own personalities, and not just an entire gender. Interesting, that.

blitzgal

*physically start walking over there before they’ll stop.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Lessons that my cat has taught me today – women like to lurk around behind your desk chair and pull down on the little lever that moves the seat up and down. From this I conclude that all women are homicidal and attempting to murder their companions by making them fall out of their chairs. Someone should really warn Tom Martin.

1 2 3 5