dozens of upvotes evil women false accusations girl germs I'm totally being sarcastic misogyny MRA oppressed men paranoia reddit shit that never happened

Reddit MRA: My eminent businessman friend who is totally not made-up refuses to be alone in a room with a woman

This seems like a completely reasonable course of action:

Oh, by the way, I know a guy who’s a CEO of a Fortune 500 company, and he can fly and turn invisible.

Not at the same time, though. When he forgets and turns invisible while flying, he plummets to earth.

Xeginy

And the societal disposability of men is not a “theory” it’s fact, certainly in Western cultures

By citing “war” as an example of male disposability, aren’t you forgetting that, until very recently, only men have been involved in the military and other war-like activities? How is war an example of male disposability when OTHER MEN are making those decisions?

Also, men not working with kids (elementary school teachers, day cares, etc.) is not so much a woman-plot, but the fact that masculinity is not very conducive to nurture-based occupations. Both men AND women uphold rigid gender roles, which tell women that they are “naturally” better at nurture (kids, nursing, teaching, etc.) regardless of what the individual wants, and those same gender roles tell men that they are “naturally” better at violence, logic, and building stuff, even if that man does want to work with kids.

See how arbitrary gender roles screw everyone over?

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

Men never help out children in need, and well they shouldn’t! Why, I remember one time when I was little and my sled skidded towards some trees, and a guy launched himself over and grabbed me before I smacked into anything, saving little me from injury and incurring my undying childish gratitude. Obviously my parents had him thrown in jail immediately. And don’t even get me started on how we’ve incarcerated every male bus driver, teacher, coach, camp counselor and neighbor we’ve ever met! Being parents of a girl is truly an exhausting legal struggle. :p

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

men that they are “naturally” better at violence, logic,…

Yes, violence and logic mesh well, I’ve found. 😀

Joe
Joe

@everyone – I have no idea who the hell MARL is. Sorry to burst your bubble.

@Mollywren –
I am well aware that men are something like ?6 times? more likely to suffer violent crime (in general) than women. Here’s the thing about the threat of criminal violence against me. Criminals are nowhere near as powerful as the police.

I’m sure it will evoke lots of triumphant crowing here, but I’ll go ahead and share:

I suffered plenty of violence as a kid. At home from my psycho dad. At school (rough school, kids kicked out went to borstal). At random in the street. Had to go to A&E (ER for Americans) on two separate occasions to get my head X-rayed to check for skull fractures, One of those was when a random teenage girl / young woman I had never even seen before came up behind me (I was 11, and one of those delicate, spindly kids) and smacked an umbrella over my head. Sounds funny? Not so much. Lump the size of a hen’s egg. Second time was when another kid threw me to the ground and kicked me in the head.
That was all pretty scarring, psychologically, and it was a pisser when the first question out of anyone in authority was “Well, what did you say to them?” Uh, nothing!??. So yeah, victm blaming.

So from my mid-teens to the present day I workout, I (have) train(ed) and I practice “situational awareness”.

As an adult I have had to physically fight three times to defend myself and others (e.g.s. a friend who was TKO’d on the ground, a couple of women being harassed by some drunk tosser who wouldn’t leave them alone in some pub). I’ve had a bottle smashed over my head (I didn’t mange to land a punch on that dickhead, but my girlfriend shoved him clear across the bar. Yay for her.), I’ve been kicked, had bricks thrown at me and have had to punch, kick and bite to defend myself and other people.

I’ve not been raped, and the nearest thing to sexual assualt I can think of was a dodgy ENT specialist doctor who made me undress when I went to see him about !!tonsilitis!! when I was 18, and made a point about touching my very disinterested dick. At the time seemed pretty dodgy. In hindsight, total wrong’un.
Oh and the woman who came up to me in the pub one time and said “You’ll do.” and wouldn’t take my repeated “Nos” for an answer, so technically she did a bad thing, but I didn’t really protest all that much and responded when she kissed and groped me… I just legged it when she went to say “goodbye” to her friends.
Nothing actually deeply sexually traumatic there.

Anyway, while a lot of that violence was traumatising and took a lot of getting over, it was relatively easy to escape the assailants themselves, well, at least once my mum divorced my dad. (The most persistent gang of outside-the-home bullies I remember as a kid only kept up their campaign for months, not years).
There are hundreds of thousands of coppers, escaping them, if I ever fell foul of the law, or was falsely accused would be a LOT harder. Maybe you see coppers as “safe” – I just see people licenced to use violence with relative impunity = “danger”.

So on the one hand – yes, absolutely violence including sex crime against men and boys (including gay men and boys) is a big deal. And given my experience I do have a fair idea of how fucking traumatic it is to go through. So yes, I agree, pursuing criminals who attack men and boys, and supporting / protecting / providing shelters for those victims is important.

The false accusation issue is important too. Especially where it causes good men to avoid doing good deeds, for fear of it.

tl, dr;

That I care about X does not mean that I don’t also care about Y.

cloudiah

No crowing here. That’s terrible, and I am sorry that it happened to you.

Joe
Joe

@Holy Pervocracy – yes, there was a split in the suffragette movement between the more powerful pro-war branch run by Emmeline and Christabel, they began the White Feather movement in earnest and pushed for conscription. Sylvia and Adela Pankhurst on the other hand were pacifists allied with the trade unions. You can read about their disgust with one another and the record of E & C’s White Feather “work” in their letters and especially Sylvia’s diaries.

Sorry, I don’t have time to find the link with the direct quote right now.
By all means look into it yourself. It may take some digging. The White Feather lot were super unpopular post war. There was a good deal of denial, “forgetting” & revisionism.

There’s a bit on Emmeline’s jingoistic warmongering here:

Kyrie
Kyrie

I’m sorry all that happened to you Joe, but I don’t understand how you go from “I was assaulted many times” (which sucks a lot, I’m not trying to deny that) to “the biggest danger for men is false rape accusation”?
And what would you like to see happen to make the situation better for the falsely accused? Because the people who come here to talk here about false accusation seems in majority to want the accusers who fail to prove their case (which they absurdly qualify as ‘false accuser’) to be sentence instead. Is it your case?

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

Why on earth would you think anyone here would crow triumphantly about you suffering violence, abuse, and bullying. I might disagree with you about any number of things, point out what I believe to be the flaws in your arguments and I will mock you relentlessly if you produce stupid ideas…

But I certainly don’t wish you physical harm and I don’t rejoice in any harm that you’ve already suffered. I’m sorry those things happened to you.

I still think it’s dumb as hell to point to two news stories as evidence that a growing number of men are too worried about false accusations to help a lost child.

Joe
Joe

Hard chairs? Don’t care. Bum ache? Not politically significant. Silly.

High heels? I don’t wear them myself, not even when I’ve done drag. :p
Tall girls and/or heels ftw. I’m tall, and that = less neck ache when kissing. YMMMV.
By all means, of course, pick your own clothes people. Enjoy. 🙂

Well, it’s been actually less grim than I expected, thanks for the chat peeps. Gotta go, deadlines looming!

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

Also:

You’re all very much missing the point.

You’ve made a number of points. Most of them are being disputed and/or refuted. What you’ve yet to address is why you think you can hurl the accusation of indifference to prison rape at us.

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

Where’s TS, they could have a sad-off… still wouldn’t support their points in any way.

Ithiliana

I’m very sorry Joe was abused–but that lends nothing to his arguments (if one can call stale talking points from the MRAs that are never supported in any way).

I see he’s dashing away–flounce or not?

Rutee Katreya

It is no such thing. There’s maybe 150 years of war actually sucking for everyone involved, over the last 6 millenia. Women being barred from war has been yet another source of oppression. Men as a class benefit, both in the immediate sense of the majority of soldiers over most of history benefiting for the risks taken, and in less tangible ways, such as the very fact that women ‘don’t’ fight (haven’t generally been permitted to, more like) being held against us and serving as grounds to deny rights. At least, that’s the case for the western world, historically, and that’s where you cited as your example. I am dimly aware that it’s always sucked for chinese peons in the military, and I’m not up on African history much at all, so I couldn’t say there.

Aside from possibly war, men don’t dominate what Farrell calls the ‘bottom’ of society unless you erase women from it, which rather is begging the question. Similarly, ‘dangerous’ jobs not only systematically bar women from entry, but they are an improvement in status over many of their counterparts (Construction, for instance, pays higher than a lot of other low status jobs).

During WWI while the suffragettes** were handing out white feathers and campaigning for conscription (in collusion with the ruling class / the 1%) nearly a million British men (and boys) – the majority of whom did not have the bloody vote either!! – were slaughtered in Flanders and the Somme. That’s male disposability, in a nutshell.

WW1 is one of the exceptions to wars that actually benefit the common soldier, yes, so that does legitimately suck, but hey you forget that those men weren’t denied the vote for being men. As is nearly always the case, what discrimination there is that affects men is on other grounds.

I could fill endless books with stats (99% of combatant deaths = men,

Well, in the western world. That statistic is not really true in Africa right now.

95% of work deaths = men

So are the overwhelming majority of workplace safety violations. Put two and two together.

80% of suicides = men

Successful ones, yes. Women make up a narrow majority of attempts.

90% of homeless= men

You know, there are a number of ways that women are removed from this count. I’m not as familiar with these as others, but among them, “women’s homeless shelters” established under VAWA don’t actually count as being homeless for some insane reason, that statistic actually being homeless singles, not homeless families…

ples current / modern and ancient (conscription, the pressgang)

Well, the pressganged just straight up suffered, sure, but conscription wasn’t so bad. Denying the class benefits for a minute, soldiers tend to be well paid for low status labor (The majority of people at any given time), and historically the room for advancement of a peon is generally better than outside it (A brit looking more at their enlightenment era armies may not see it this way, granted).

but it seems pretty redundant – just open your eyes!

Not so armor piercing from a puppet who lacks critical thinking skills.

MRAL is pathetic enough to try to sound like he’s from somewhere else.

Indeed, but so far has been too pathetic to succeed.

Quackers

Ain’t it funny how MRAs always conveniently forget to mention that the white feather movement was started by a man? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Cooper_Penrose_Fitzgerald#War_with_Germany_and_the_White_Feather_Campaign

30 fucking women and MRAs like NWO call for us to start beating women in the street to make up for the “blood on our hands” from 30 women in 1914, all spearheaded by a MAN.

This is why your enemy is patriarchy MRAs, as evidenced with shit like this. Not women. Not feminists. We did not start this. Why don’t you all build a time machine and tell off Fitzgerald for starting a shaming campaign of men? and while your at it why don’t you tell them to let women fight in wars too?

Integral
Integral

You know, when I was an underage girl, on several occasions men pulled over and offered me a ride. Somehow I tend to doubt their intentions were pure since usually their response to my “No, thank you” was to try to talk me into it and once to scream that I was a stuck-up bitch.

Xeginy

Dude, no one’s going to laugh at your child abuse. What the fuck is wrong with you? Why do you insist on making these statements that imply that all feminists (or at least the people hanging out here) all do internet high-fives whenever we read a story about a little boy who suffered child abuse? Have you ever actually seen or read a group of feminists making jokes about abused boys?

Try going to some of the larger, more mainstream feminist sites – Feministing, Bitch Magazine, Ms. Magazine, Feministe, fuck, even Jezebel – and look at a few articles and the comments. Try and find a blog post about child abuse, and see if you can find any indication in the article OR in the comments where anyone is LOLing hysterically because some little boy suffered abuse. If you can actually find anything, then feel free to make all the snide comments you want. But if you can’t, then shut the fuck up and stop implying that everyone who reads and comments on this blog is a terrible person.

I don’t comment a lot (though I have today, and that’s just good old-fashioned procrastination from studying) but I’ve been reading this blog and the comments for a while, and everyone who comments here is a decent person. If you’re going to pour out your life story by prefacing our lack of humanity, then I will kindly tell you to take your tragic story and blow it out your ass.

tredgdrea
tredgdrea

Rutee Katreya

“God I love it when you idiots think you have influence. Makes me smile XD”

Ah yes, a “smart” woman (female is more proper) who uses an child anime character to represent her, in the form of a Pokemon entertainment (What are you 30? Seriously? If you’re older then 10 then you have issues), believes that she along with her “gang” of manboobzers have “influence” on society.

The only victory made by you ilk is the ability to apply strawmens in the form of Pikachu’s shit.

If you walked down the street and stated that you were a manboobz supporter to some unfortunate stranger, he or she would not know who you are and what you stand for (although I could see a pedophile assumption being made). If they went the site, hosted by a cow of a man, they would run, as stupidity is cancerous.

In the real world, you would be mocked and shamed, along with your manboobzers, who feel (in their isolated mother’s basement) they are noble by helping society by shedding light on “misogyny.”

Just hope that no one knows who you really are by changing that cartoon to a real picture [as being accountable for your post would make you lose the rest of your 63 friends (however it wouldn’t surprise me if many of them are manboobzers themselves)]; I’m sure its for the best interest of us in society anyway.

Nanasha
Nanasha

To anyone who thinks that men cannot work with children or positively impact children’s lives, they obviously never met MR. ROGERS, who was (and still is) one of the most influential, kind, loving and patient human beings you could ever hope to meet.

Toxic stereotypical male gender roles are the problem. Not men.

Ever notice how the men howling loudest to keep themselves in the hierarchical pecking order imposed upon society by kings and lords always seem to be the ones who are the most brainwashed by it? And how much they have to gain by forcing us all back into roles that place the white, heterosexual, Christian male up at the tippy top so he can do whatever the hell he wants to the rest of the masses?

This isn’t a rights movement. It’s an anti-rights-for-everyone-else movement masquerading as a rights movement.

And FYI, just because some guys are paranoid as hell for absolutely no reason doesn’t mean there’s actually some dubious vaginal conspiracy.

Nice argument there tredgdrea

“well you have a pokemon avatar and the webhost is fat thus you’re wrong…nyah!!!”

Quackers

but hey if avatars somehow influence arguments, what about usernames? Some MRA usernames include “Keyster” “Scatmaster” and “CooterBee”

LOLOL butts, poop and vaginas hurrrr!!!

jumbofish

You are criticizing her avatar? Yeah that’ll show her!!!

I do find it funny you know its a pokemon though most people don’t know any pokemon past 2nd gen and her avatar is one from 4th gen. I am guessing you yourself know a bit more than you’d like us to believe. XD

@Jumbofish

hahaha! good point there…maybe he’s just looking for a pokemon battle xD

jumbofish

I’ll pull out my avatar to show you just how terrible feminist avatars are!!

Yeah um we never expected it to have an influence that because the main purpose of this site is too MOCK. This site isn’t really working for activism for equal right though a lot of commentors here are human rights activists (which means they do things beyond this site). The other purpose is too inform people about mras, and yeah it has had an effect (remember SPLC took interest in the mrm). Me and many others would have never known about the mrm if it were not for david.

I don’t really care that the majority of the world does not know about this place. I like the limited group that shows up here, it makes it a very unique place. 🙂

jumbofisch
jumbofisch

oops there is my avatar XD

MertvayaRuka

“But I do have to commend you, for along with your cartoon, using “XD” not only shows a clear lack of security in the guise of integrity, but also captures the sad state of caricatures that infest this site, whose avatars are equally (one place “equality” can be used in earnest) sad.”

I hate to break this to you chief, but this whole “Hurrr, yer all fat nerds whut lives in basements and I’m a million-bajillion times cooler than you and that’s why I’m here to tell you that, so you know how not cool you are” routine’s been done to fucking death by about 20 or 30 other halfasses like yourself all ready. And yes, that includes the ones who tried to use many big words so they sound more intelligent than the average cowardly bully who visits us. But don’t let me stop you, go ahead and take a shot at my avatar or whatever and further congratulate yourself on how badass you are.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

“And in that victory, manboobzers, rejoice, unknowingly not seeming to know that normal people really don’t care about the state of affairs that manboozers revolve around.”

Rutee may have a nerdy avatar, but at least she doesn’t write things like “unknowingly not seeming to know”. I weep for the educational system that produced you, trollboy.

Kyrie
Kyrie

MertvayaRuka

“Wait, how does being nerdy disprove anything? Why should we care about the approval of “normal” people?”

Kyrie, I’ve been trying to figure that out for damn near 20 years of listening to walking sacks of medical waste like tredgdrea up there. It’s just people looking to kick those below them to make themselves feel better or because they’re fucked-up mean and somewhere along the line they got the mistaken notion that the meanness makes them brave or special.

The one nagging fear they all have in common, even if they don’t consciously realize it, is that one day they’re going to aim a kick at someone that looks weak and come back missing a foot. The anonymity of the internet does a bit to assuage that fear, but it never goes away completely.

Wetherby
Wetherby

tredgdrea:

Well, of course they wouldn’t. They also wouldn’t know what I meant if I said I was a Pharyngula or Butterflies & Wheels supporter. No disrespect to PZ Myers or Ophelia Benson, but while their fame is genuine in some circles, I doubt they get stopped in the street especially often.

(although I could see a pedophile assumption being made).

Can you? How? If you took the comment literally, as in “I’m a man boobs supporter”, it might make you sound as though you have an intriguing fetish, but I can’t for the life of me work out how you’d plausibly link that to pedophilia. I certainly can’t imagine this hypothetical person in the street making that leap.

As with your pedophile assumption, I think there’s a certain amount of projection here. There is certainly a lot of stupidity contained within David’s posts, but he’s quoting it for the purposes of mockery, something made explicit by the banner at the top. Most reasonably intelligent people would recognize this – and I suspect the vast majority of people I hang out with in the real world would absolutely get what he’s doing and might well start contributing comments themselves.

My mother never had a basement, isolated or otherwise, and I haven’t lived with her in over 25 years – indeed, I moved out more than half a decade before the Internet became a going concern in my life.

You see, that’s the trouble with insults like that – they’re so specific that they barely apply to anyone, and so they end up being completely ineffectual.

viola

I’m a geek. A fat geek. And unashamed of it.

Stupidity is cancerous? You do realise, right, that cancer isn’t catching and therefore that “being cancerous” is a terrible reason to run away from something? You might mean carcinogenic, since avoiding carcinogens is an excellent plan, but I very much doubt that Manboobz is carcinogenic.

I don’t stop strangers in the street to tell them which websites I enjoy reading. It would be rude.

Kyrie
Kyrie

The question is: if you were to say to a stranger in the street “Down with the whoriarchy/matriarchy, let’s fuck their shit up, hurray for the the MRM and a Voice for Men! Let’s all go our own way!” or any combination, would said stranger high-five you or whether they would run away and maybe call the police.

The MRM isn’t well known, therefore the main site which mock it isn’t well known. Shocker.

However, if you go to anybody, and talk them about feminism, well, they’ll still wonder why a stranger is talking to them, but at the bare minimum they will have heard of it.

Rutee Katreya

Ah yes, a “smart” woman (female is more proper)

Okay, first off, if you can recognize a Mismagius at that resolution, you probably know Pokemon as well as I do, so I would probably not be throwing stones about it. Second, the only ‘issues’ I have are that I have a critical shortage of nice hats, which a Mismagius does have. Only a twit would outright deny that all forms of children’s entertainment can, categorically, fail to entertain an adult. Some children’s entertainment is just plain old good. If you like the style of game, I’d say pokemon falls into that category with no issues.

Statement assumes facts not in evidence. To the extent anyone here does, because I don’t know everyone’s offline life, it’s probably not from manboobz.

Amusement is a lack of security? News to me XD

You know what would be even more pathetic? Being so incapable of engaging arguments that you had to focus on avatars as the one place you think you can win! XD

Yes, that’s entirely true; if I did that, I would only draw blank stares. I identify as a feminist, which has in a growing way caught on over the last half century, not a manboobz supporter. You MRA idiots would just draw confused “huh?”s, because the MRM has zero traction though XD

See, this is just a terrible choice of words, on multiple levels. First off, cancer patients don’t evoke fear like that. It isn’t contagious. People are afraid of getting it, but not *catching* it off cancer patients. You’re looking for “Leprous” or some other very contagious disease.

So, one second we’re unknown nobodies and the next we’re so well known as to produce mass negative publicity? Consistency, you don’t has it.

Mind, I would totally expect some derision, as well as whiny defenses of some of the less ‘obviously’ misogynistic crap (Like victim blaming), from some people, if they knew of it. But I don’t mind, because if I was going to let ignorant jackasses’ opinions bother me too much, I’d have started with not being a nerd two decades ago.

Come now, is that it? “I BET YOUR FRIENDS WOULDN’T LIKE YOUR BEING A FEMINIST”. You think they don’t all recognize my pseudonym?

Ithiliana

@Rutee Katreya: Second, are you really going to contend that a population that elected George W Bush (Granted, only once) is terrified of stupidity? Come now, have some sense.

*NEARLY SPITS COKE ZERO OUT OF NOSE*

*hands you the internetz*

Good comment overall, but woots, I loved that line.

Holly Pervocracy

Actually, I’ve run into other Manboobz readers at random on the street twice. True fact.

LBT
LBT

Re: Holly

Oh, Holly, I’ve run into random people who’ve read my COMICS on the street twice. (Both were in a comics context, but still, how the hell did that HAPPEN?) The more humans on this planet, I swear, the smaller it gets…

–Rogan

@Holly

Have you really? not sure if serious or being sarcastic lol….if its true that’s pretty neat. I’ve told many of my friends about this blog but they don’t give a shit about MRAs or gender issues so it’d be cool to meet another Manboobz friend irl

tredgdrea
tredgdrea

Rutee Katreya

[quote]No, actually. Female is an adjective; modifying an adjective is more the province of an adverb than an adjective. But go on[/quote]

“female [fee-meyl]
noun
a person bearing two X chromosomes in the cell nuclei and normally having a vagina, a uterus and ovaries, and developing at puberty a relatively rounded body and enlarged breasts, and retaining a beardless face; a girl or woman.
an organism of the sex or sexual phase that normally produces egg cells.
Botany . a pistillate plant.

adjective
of, pertaining to, or being a female animal or plant.
of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a female person; feminine: female suffrage; female charm.
composed of females: a female readership.
Botany .
a.
designating or pertaining to a plant or its reproductive structure that produces or contains elements requiring fertilization.
b.
(of seed plants) pistillate.
Machinery . being or having a recessed part into which a corresponding part fits: a female plug. Compare male ( def. 5 ) .”

You were saying?

Stop digging yourself further into stupidity.

But seriously, how old are you for liking children based conceptions? I’m intrigued.

pillowinhell

Oh noes trag!! I started drawing, painting , sculpting, writing and my special favorite !embroidery! when I was nine! Guess I’ll have to give up all those childish pastimes!

I still read comic books, what’s it to you Treg? Does it hurt you when I watch sci fi shows too? I mean they’re total flights of fantasy too. Perhaps you could list suitable, non offensive to you pastimes for adults.

LBT
LBT

RE: tredgdrea

You mean… you don’t enjoy Roald Dahl, Harry Potter, comics, Disney movies, roller skating, Studio Ghibli flicks, Mario games because they’re “children based conceptions”?

What a sad, lonely life you must lead. Is YA at least okay? Please tell me that YA at least is okay.

–Rogan

Holly Pervocracy

Quackers – I really have. One was a Manboobzer I’d previously met at a meetup that I ran into at random at the train station, and one was a guy I just met and happened to talk about blogs with and he said he loved Manboobz.

Treg – Why do we have so many trolls who love to quote the dictionary? Merriam-Webster really was never intended to be a moral authority, or even a linguistic one.

Saying “you’re not a woman, you’re a female” was just a cheap, dopey insult, and there’s really no reason to start claiming it was an act of great linguistic integrity.

MollyRen (@MollyRen)

One time I was trying to explain to a bunch of friends what Manboobz was and it turned out that one of them reads here a lot, but never comments. True story.

Maya
Maya

@tredgdrea

Pokemon is awesome.

RE: tredgdrea

–Rogan

I never understood this sharp divide between “children’s things” and “grown-up things”. Most adults I’ve met are as petulant, immature, myopic, and selfish as children are. Consider typical MRAs.

“What is an adult? A child blown up by age.”
~Simone de Beauvoir

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

This “sentence” makes me want to punch somebody.

Holly & Molly

That’s pretty awesome. I’m gonna ask people I meet what blogs they read now haha

Bostonian

tredgdrea tries to use Shaming attack!

It is not very effective.

(brought to you by a parent with two kids who love Pokemon, and who remembers when it first premiered on TV.)

Bostonian

PS, I still read manga and comics, and I am way too old to even be on the internet!

I was an adult when the internet became useable by everyone.

Excuse me, I must shoo those kids offa my lawn again.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

I wonder what tredgdrea would think of my avatar, a cute pink baby warrior that eats things…

Psychoanalyze me, baby! 😀

Kyrie
Kyrie

If this is not ashamed, I don’t see why anybody should.

abeegoesbuzz
abeegoesbuzz

As a fat cartoon bee from a discontinued web cartoon show, I feel I have a lot to add to this conversation. XD

Xeginy

My avatar is Calvin and Hobbes being zombies. Does anyone here feel like disputing the genius that Bill Watterson created?

Actually, you’re right. Since the “state of affairs” that manboobzers revolve around is the MRM, and since no one in the real world gives two shits about the MRM, then yes, by extension, no one cares about the jokes that David makes.

Except, of course, the people that willingly come to this website.