a voice for men antifeminism disgusting women misogyny MRA violence against men/women

MRAs: Most inept propagandists ever?

Someone posted this image in the comments at A Voice for Men. As far as I can figure it, it depicts brave MRAs pulling down the allegedly evil Violence Against Women Act, which for some reason is represented by the Venus of Willendorf. Because women are fat? Or is just feminists who are fat? Or battered women?

Is every supposed MRA cause really just an excuse to talk shit about women?

NWO, I’m still waiting for the women-murdering clause.

ozymandias42
ozymandias42

…I want a fruit basket too.

Maybe it’ll make up for my complete fucking inability to do anything to help his girlfriend.

Cloudiah
Cloudiah

I don’t think it’s new, but this one made me laugh:

Men in Scandinavian countries are imprisoned for farting.

It’s funny because I myself am Scandihoovian. Farting is domestic violence, so shouldn’t we be able to kill them?

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

So what would be included in a “life sucks and bad people don’t always get what’s coming to them” fruit basket? I would think that it wouldn’t include lemons, cause the recipient would probably already have plenty of those…

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

Judge Garrett Grant of Contra Costa County Superior Court sentenced her to six months at a hearing in Martinez on Wednesday as part of a plea deal

I am looking at the article about the woman being sentenced to what NWO apparently is assuming is home detention and nope, not seeing home detention.

Holly Pervocracy

Kirby – Technically it is a “we, the rapists’ lobby, thank you for causing no harm or inconvenience whatsoever to one of our members!” fruit basket.

It’s such a bitter joke I can’t even make fruit jokes about it.

Viscaria
Viscaria

Ok, I know everybody knows this already, but I just thought I’d point out how this makes absolutely zero fucking sense.

NWO: Holly is an evil woman for falsely accusing a man of doing something!

Holly: Except I didn’t accuse him of anything, and if I had it would have been true.

NWO: Aha! The fact you didn’t actually accuse him of anything proves that he didn’t actually do what you accused him of!

Viscaria
Viscaria

I am forced to conclude that Holly is in some sort of quantum state, where she both is and is not falsely accusing someone of rape.

nwoslave

@ozymandias42

Are women so weak of mind that they need special care when interacting with men? Maybe that’s why you advocate sodomy being taught in schools. Breaking the will of young boys will surely make them more docile when they reach adulthood.

Viscaria
Viscaria

Sorry, just accusing, not falsely accusing. I’ve seen “false accusation” so often that it’s making me make mistakes :-/.

Sorry for the triple-post.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

No, NWOslave is right. A woman legally killed me a little while ago. That’s why I haven’t been around much.

Sorry about that. I really should go reverse it but instead I will eat some peanuts. Dieting sucks by the way.

Holly Pervocracy

I’m in the quantum state of:

“I can attack this woman for being a false rape accuser!”
and
“I can attack this woman for being a rape survivor!”

Too NWO, both of those possibilities are so juicy he couldn’t pick just one.

ozymandias42
ozymandias42

Uh, emotional abuse ISN’T A GENDER THING, NWO. There is no statistical difference between the number of men and the number of women emotionally abused.

And, yes, EVERYONE should refrain from, say, using the fear of your disapproval and anger and having one’s identity outed to manipulate someone into doing whatever you say and never disagreeing with you.

ozymandias42
ozymandias42

Also, I don’t think sodomy should be taught in schools. Being cruel to poor people and rude to guests, while probably making you successful in life, would make a TERRIBLE lesson plan.

Caraz
Caraz

“Maybe that’s why you advocate sodomy being taught in schools. Breaking the will of young boys will surely make them more docile when they reach adulthood.”

See, here, ‘sodomy’ breaks the will of young boys. Elsewhere NWO will argue that being gay makes you a pedophile rapist.

Stay tuned to the NWOshow for more magical properties of buttsex. Where ‘coherency’ is a dirty word.

ozymandias42
ozymandias42

Awwwwwwwwww.

I wanna see what he thinks sodomy is! Hint: not what it is in the Bible.

NWOslave_

Dracula
Dracula

I don’t think he’d ever come out and say it, but I’m starting to suspect that the only thing NWO sees as rape is when dudes have sex with each other. Even if it’s consensual.

Caraz
Caraz

Yeah, he’d still blame women for THAT too. Under the reasoning that women force men to have together to humiliate them or something.

Lauralot

Seriously, NWO? Fucking seriously?

I would say more but I am on my breaking point already (my roommate’s latest bullshit of the day is claiming that “[My] talking about [her] while [she’s] not in the room” is somehow far worse and “more personal” than the racism my other roommate faced at work yesterday (“Could that nice white boy in the kitchen [not my roommate] make my sandwich?”)) and I’m sure the shit I would like to say to you would earn me a banning of my own.

Eat shit.

Lauralot

The “shit I say about her while she’s not in the room,” for reference, was asking if she was home. Apparently I have also talked shit about her behind her back about her not washing her hands after using the bathroom, even though I haven’t, and if I had, it would have been MONTHS ago.

Wow, Lauralot, you really are in an unenviable housing situation.

Lauralot

It doesn’t help that the good roommate, for some reason, decided to show me the horrible one’s Skype rant about me. The highlights was, and I quote: ” I seriously want to punch her so hard in the mouth everything about her makes me want to punch her including the sound of her voice.”

Yeah, fucking try it.

hellkell
hellkell

Damn Lauralot. These people suck.

It’s so nice to see that our trolls are still the hairy assholes of humanity. I’m glad David’s not in the mood for your bullshit today, NWO.

Lord knows I’m not. We had to put our big old Tobycat down today, so please do send cat videos.

Kollege Messerschmitt

Well, you know how it is… rape victims are all lying and, besides, they deserved it.

Yeah, it really seems that’s pretty much how his line of thought is going.
She wasn’t really raped, but if she was, she is still a bitch for not going to the police and being practically responsible for every rape that guy may have committed after her. Still, she is probably still lying, so if she DID go to the cops she is a false rape accuser who needs to be punished.

I can’t even… that’s some serious brain acrobatics.
It seems it will be the victim’s fault,no matter what *vomits*

red_locker

Damn, Lauralot, that’s really shitty. *hug*

…and I seriously don’t know how a man like NWO can live for so long without, like, exploding.

Kollege Messerschmitt

This is kind of off-topic, but I really, really HATE the word “sodomy” :
While about a hundred years or more ago, it did mean “any kind of intercourse besides PIV in the missionary position”, in Germany the word for sodomy (“Sodomie”) stands for “intercourse with animals”, so I always cringe when I read about it on English sites, especially since so many fundies like to use the argument of “If we let teh gayz marry, what’s next? People marrying their pets?”

Holly Pervocracy

Poor old Tobycat. 🙁 *hugs*

Bostonian

I’m sorry to hear that hellkell. It is hard to lose a pet, no matter how it happens.

Kollege Messerschmitt

I’m sorry, Lauralot :'(
That’s some fucked up shit. Your roommate sounds like an absolute asshole.
I hope the good roommate is supportive, at least.

Dracula
Dracula

Hellkell – I’m sorry about your kitty.

Lauralot – Wow. Is the “Throw this jerk out the house.” option available at all? No one should have to put up with that shit.

Kollege Messerschmitt

Ack, I’m so sorry, Lauralot :'((
*gives many, many hugs*

Bostonian

Lauralot, I am sorry to hear that. I hope you can get out of there soon, or get rid of the gross roommate.

Kollege Messerschmitt

Argh I meant hellkell in my last reply, but maybe Lauralot likes a cute kitten vid, too!

Dracula
Dracula

Kitties vs. Daleks

hellkell
hellkell

David, thanks and I hope your cat is OK. Toby went fast–we didn’t know there was a problem until Tuesday, when we noticed that his normal not doing much was taking place in a different spot and that he wasn’t eating. The vet told us not to beat ourselves up, because cats are really, really good at compensating for and hiding any illness.

Kollege Messerschmitt

I’m so sorry, David 🙁 I hope your kitty will be alright!
My best wishes!

Holly Pervocracy

I hope your kitty feels better, David. 🙁

Lauralot

Unfortunately, there’s no way of throwing her out. But I am graduating/leaving the apartment in May, and the other roommate is my best friend, so it’s not completely awful.

Hellkell, I’m so sorry about your cat. And David, best wishes to you and your kitty.

Dracula
Dracula

After the blood tests came back, turns out she has hyperthyroidism, which thankfully is treatable.

That’s what my kitty had. She did well with medication for a good long while, but then she developed severe anemia, which may or may not have been related.

I hope your kitty does okay. 🙁

Dracula
Dracula

When my cat wasn’t eating, the vet recommended chicken baby food. Toward the end it was the only thing she’d eat.

Cloudiah
Cloudiah

Lauralot and hellkell, so sorry about your respective situations. And David, hope the kitty does better and starts eating. My own sick kitten is now on the road to recovery, thanks to antibiotics! (And they will only eat the stinkiest of stinky fish-based foods!)

Cloudiah
Cloudiah

More roomba fun

hellkell
hellkell

Thank you all for the condolences and videos. Now I have a burning need to get a Roomba, just to see what the remaining cats would do.

Cloudiah
Cloudiah

And just one more (no Roomba!):

Viscaria
Viscaria

Lauralot: :(. What a terrible, unfair roommate situation. My support and sympathies.

hellkell: I’m so sorry you had to say goodbye to your cat. I hope you and the other kitties are doing okay.

David: I’m glad it’s treatable. It breaks your heart when they won’t eat, but I’m sure you’ll find something kitty will take. She’s lucky you’re taking such good care of her.