$MONEY$ alpha males antifeminism bad boys beta males disgusting women evil women hypocrisy marriage strike misogyny MRA oppressed men penises reddit

Reddit MRA: "College women [are] humping their way through entire sports teams not only guilt free but feeling justified in doing so."

I am devoid of wit today, so here without comment is a heaping slab of “women are whores” courtesy of the Men’s Rights subreddit. The whole thread is full of poop; check it out.

In case anyone has forgotten, Alpha Cock Carousel T-shirts are available for purchase at the Man Boobz store on Zazzle.

That’s right, motherfucking ALPHA COCK CAROUSEL T-SHIRTS.

Thanks to Shit Reddit Says for pointing me to this poop.

Holly Pervocracy

Tell me, Captain, what is this Earth thing you call “love”?

…Interesting. Now, Captain, I’ve also heard of a concept in your Earth society called “not giving a shit who other people sleep with,” but I confess, I am many sun-cycles away from understanding this one.

Wetherby
Wetherby

And there I was suffering from the delusion that I was the first person my wife could seriously envisage spending the rest of her life with.

No, instead I’m “Mr Beta last choice”, as I’ll doubtless come to recognize when the divorce comes through and my fantasies of the perfect marriage are exposed as a hopeless delusion.

But in the hopefully wildly unlikely event that we do get divorced, why on earth shouldn’t she go on to have sex with other people? What business would it be of mine any more? In any case, that’s certainly what I’d do, and probably pretty quickly after the relevant papers had been signed.

Mary at the Movies

I just want to say that I wholly support these guys’ decision not to get married. The entire female population just dodged a bullet right there.

Lauralot

I like carousels. Why in the hell do they feel the need to soil such a wonderful ride with their stupid metaphors?

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Pretending for a moment that this is true for all women rather than for a tiny number of women…so? Why is anyone else supposed to care? Is this 1952 and society has once again decided that pre-marital sex is shameful and everyone should pretend they’re not doing it?

Jocks really aren’t my cup of tea, and I can think of all kinds of reasons why girls pursuing them in college isn’t necessarily great for the girls. But the idea that this should cease immediately because it’s bad for the men who those girls marry later…LOL.

BrianX
BrianX

You know what? I once had a problem with sports groupies. I don’t anymore, because screw it, women can have fun too. Keep it safe and don’t get attached, it’s all good. These guys are just jealous because they aren’t in a position to benefit.

Dracula
Dracula

Some of the wording here is rather telling, I think. The guys who didn’t use condoms “caught” STIs. Not “helped spread”, but”caught”. Because of course they aren’t responsible, it’s those dirty sluts amirite?

Wetherby
Wetherby

I didn’t want to marry a naïve virgin, and neither did she. In fact, for all sorts of reasons, I think that the more sexual experiences people have before marriage, the better.

hellkell
hellkell

OHAI, I;m over here not giving a fuck who people sleep with. These guys may want to look into that.

Jawnita
Jawnita

Dracula-
The theory of spontaneous generation is true after all!

Nimue
Nimue

Have fun sleeping with multiple people in college. Later settle down and have a family.
This is problematic how?

Oh, I see, it’s a problem when women do it. Gotcha.

hellkell
hellkell

They sound pissed because no one’s sleeping with them. The thought of women being able to choose drives ’em up a wall.

Kendra, the bionic mommy
Kendra, the bionic mommy

Those MRA’s sure do get pissy when women decide to sow their own wild oats. They can gripe all they want, but they can’t force everyone to buy into the double standard.

Magnesium
Magnesium

Is it weird that I found master_mason’s comment more irritating than the other two? I mean, it’s a whole chasm of awful, but that guy’s response is just so goddamn Reddity.

BlackBloc
BlackBloc

I so love this Mr. Beta Last Choice insult. Pretty sure that whoever someone ends up with in a strictly monogamous relationship will always be that person’s Last Choice, no matter how fucking awesome that person thinks her partner is. If you’re not someone’s last choice, that means you were dumped!

You also have to wonder at the logic behind thinking that if a girl stops sleeping around, that means her current lover was the *least* interesting one on her list.

drst
drst

“Is this 1952 and society has once again decided that pre-marital sex is shameful and everyone should pretend they’re not doing it?”

CassandraSays, have you read the US news lately? Cause, apparently, yes.

Halite

No, no, no. These guys are exactly right!

I had lots of sex with a great many people when I was in school and then when I was finished school, I went right out and got engaged to Mr Halite who is totally a Last Choice Beta – which is clear because he does Beta nonsense like half the housework, paying for dinner sometimes and listening actively and making insightful comments when we have a conversation.

And he was totally my third (and last) choice. I only said yes to him because neither Liam Neeson nor Misha Collins returned any of my phone calls.

Holly Pervocracy

Has any couple in the history of MRAland ever raised their children together?

It’s like they think it’s standard procedure to sign the birth certificate and the restraining order on the same day.

hellkell
hellkell

Holly: no, the children are the women’s job until the divorce. Then they’re some mysterious added expense in their lives.

Dani Alexis
Dani Alexis

I know it *says* something like “ladies are sleeping around and I think that is bad,” but all I *hear* is “ladies are choosing to sleep with men who are not meee! Waaah!”

Savage Like Me

Yeah the “Most Fertile Years” thing is BS. I’m sure these dudes are just dying to get saddled with a bunch of kids at age 22. Since according to MRAs those fertile years are somewhere between what, 14 and 22?. I mean, that’s totally the only reason why you’d complain a woman wasn’t giving you her “most fertile years”, because you want to have like 5 kids before you’re out of college, right?

Crumbelievable
Crumbelievable

“Has any couple in the history of MRAland ever raised their children together?”

The manosphere seems largely to consist of bitter ex-husbands (like W.F. Price) or young dudes who engage in lots of short-term relationships and one night stands but are convinced they already know everything there is to know about marriage and raising children from said older, bitter men like Price and are determined to avoid it in their future.

So, no, probably not.

Falconer
Falconer

Yeah, I was struggling with the notion of the “most fertile years” and why it should matter that said years are “wasted” on “alpha cocks” when the only role it seems children play in the MRA paradigm is the gun with which women mug men.

I mean, if it’s the babies that the men are interested in, then most women are fertile into their forties. Is a baby born of a woman’s “most fertile years” quantitatively different from a baby born later?

Perhaps I should give my poor brain a break and just assume that what these guys want is an excuse to beat up on women.

Falconer
Falconer

Which just helps feed the parts of society that say that women are never good enough. And thinking about that usually makes me curl up and cry.

Gainsbourg69
Gainsbourg69

How much do you want to bet that this former college tight end is himself a Mr. beta last choice whose wife lied to him about riding the cock carrousel?

cendare

I think Il128’s comment is the most telling. “College women aren’t about ‘free love’ and all that nonsense anymore[;] they are[,] as of 25 years ago, being selective…”

This guy doesn’t want to go back to the 50’s. He wants to go back to the, um, mid-80’s? Because those are the years when “free love” was a thing? And, word to Shulamith Firestone, “free love” meant “women have to sleep with everyone”?

But, ugh, now the women are “selective”, damn them!

Holly Pervocracy

Zero dollars, because like half of the words in that bet don’t even mean anything. 🙂

Also, I’m pretty sure “fertile” is just MRA for “sexy,” but with more evopsych.

Viscaria
Viscaria

I figured “most fertile years” was MRA for “the years before they get all ugly because they’re not fertile enough anymore. It’s called SCIENCE.”

Viscaria
Viscaria

Holly, you ninja’d me! And in my most fertile years!

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Selectiveness is misandry. If you don’t want to fuck every single man you meet, this means that you hate men. Truefax.

ozymandias42

I still want to know if I can get some kind of certificate of having slept with a bunch of nerdy gamer virgins that lets me go about slutting it up as I will.

ozymandias42

Look, I’m not humping my way through any sports teams, unless you count Magic as a sport. Am I allowed to be a slut now?

Rutee Katreya

Can I just say to all the MRAs who think they’re foiling the master plan by not marrying and fathering children:
DANCE, PUPPETS, DANCE!

No, seriously, anything that makes there be fewer births on the planet, that is not perpetuating class, race, or other forms of oppression, is fine in my book. Your reasons are idiotic but you maintain my blessing!

Bedelia Bloodyknuckle

Oh noes! Women having sex without getting married? Say it ain’t so! *rolls eyes*

BoggiDWurms

I think Il128′s comment is the most telling. “College women aren’t about ‘free love’ and all that nonsense anymore[;] they are[,] as of 25 years ago, being selective…”

As if MRAs are never selective at all!

Woman over 30? Old hag, wouldn’t bang.

Crumbelievable
Crumbelievable

Actually, as David showed a few weeks ago, MRA Redditors decided that 22 was the cut-off point for a woman’s attractiveness.

Falconer
Falconer

Also, I’m pretty sure “fertile” is just MRA for “sexy,” but with more evopsych.

Ah. That’d be it, then.

Quackers

So…this is really relevant to men’s rights? “hurrhurrrr stoopid lady drivers are stoopid at driving”

Gotta love how Southern Man actually saying that tagging the post as “women drivers” was a bit much got him more downvotes than upvotes. Anything that even dares express that women aren’t actually so horrible gets automatic downvotes!

Need I mention again W.F. Price has a daughter? words cannot express how much I pity that poor girl who’s father thinks women are nothing more than trash. How he can hold his views and look his daughter in the eye is beyond me.

red_locker

MRAs not wanting to get married.

Hey, as long as they leaving more space for me… 😀

Holly Pervocracy

The Danica Patrick post is just this xkcd comic for the umpteenth time:

…Unless someone’s willing to make the claim that male NASCAR drivers never crash? If so I would really love to meet this person, they sound like they have a fascinating view of the world.

@Holly

I love that comic so much, but it’s sad how often I see it referenced. Women’s lives in a nutshell.

Statistically men cause larger and more serious car crashes anyway, so they can shut their face holes.

Quackers

and can I just show some love for Randall Munroe overall? he actually features female scientists in his comics, on top of that he recognizes both the struggles and accomplishments women have faced in STEM http://xkcd.com/896/

I’m not in the STEM field, but I printed and posted that one on my wall.

Crumbelievable
Crumbelievable

Lara: “I think Danica handled her car well. It was Jimmie Johnson who caused the pile up.”

This comment was downvoted so much that it became hidden. The poster is ostensibly a women herself, which merits instant thumbs down, but then she has the nerve to suggest that it wasn’t even Dana’s fault, which is ridiculous because women are clearly to blame for everything.

Quackers

also the men who I’m referring to to shut their face holes are the men who always say women are bad drivers, not men overall.

Shadow
Shadow

The consensus seems to be that it was Jimmy Johnson’s fault. I just caught the replay a coupla minutes ago, that was one big ass pile up!

@Crumbelievable

I’ve seen Lara comment there before and she is always downvoted until her comment is hidden. The moment they see a female name, they automatically downvote because they are bigoted losers overflowing with bias.

I think I’ve seen Lara post on Roissy too. I’m sorry but women like her who sniff around the manosphere trying so hard to get validation from some of the biggest douchebags on the planet are really pathetic imo. Are you really that starved for attention? why not engage with men that are, you know, actually rational and normal? whatever floats their boats I guess.

BoggiDWurms

Bitching how horrible women are. *yawn*

I thought they were about mens’ rights.

Rachel Maud

Man, I was supposed to riding something called an “alpha cock carousel” for the past four years? I’m about to graduate, and only NOW do I find out I’ve been doing it all wrong??

🙁

@Rachel Maud

you and me both. I didn’t have sex once during college, mainly because the guys I liked didn’t feel the same way about me.

BUT IT’S SO EASY FOR WOMEN RIGHT???

1 2 3