$MONEY$ antifeminism armageddon chivalry disgusting women evil women I'm totally being sarcastic idiocy it's science! MGTOW misogyny MRA oppressed men precious bodily fluids sex the enigma that is ladies the spearhead vaginas

Uteruses Versus Duderuses

Apparently a lot of ladies have these things living in their lady regions.

Today, more insight into the enigma that is ladies. Our topic? The uterus and its discontents. The uterus, for those who  have not heard of it, is a lady organ that ladies who were born ladies have down in their lady regions. It is used for two purposes: making babies, and oppressing men.

Some ladies, you see, like to trick men into giving up their sperm (or to steal it from them without their knowledge). The ladies somehow use this sperm to grow babies in their uteruses — I’m not sure on all the details here — which they then use to extract money  from men. As is well known, it really doesn’t cost anything to raise a child, and the ladies use most of the so-called child-support they get from men to pay for bon bons and Cadillacs.

It gets worse. According to a dude called Joe Zamboni over on The Spearhead, some of these uterus-having ladies are at risk of developing something called Golden Uterus Syndrome, or GUS. First described by Dr. Tara J. Palmatier, Zamboni notes,

Golden Uterus Syndrome (GUS) occurs when a woman thinks she deserves special privileges just because she has given birth to a child. … Supposedly all sorts of things (like a mother not taking a job, and instead staying at home) are for the benefit of the child, when in reality they are simply a cover for the woman manipulating others to get her way. … So many of these mothers just take, take, take — like parasites.

Even worse, Zamboni explains, is that some women deliberately infect themselves with Golden Uterus Syndrome, thus guaranteeing them a life of ease as a stay-at-home or single mother:

[W]omen all over world are blatantly getting pregnant so that they don’t have to work at a job, so that they can be supported by a man. I’m not going to act like I approve of their behavior to ensnare and enslave a man, so that this man is then forced to pay eighteen years of child support at the very least.

GUS is rampant in the United States. And it’s time for an intervention.

Mothers now enjoy many unwarranted preferences, and it’s time to reestablish a new and more equitable balance.

Luckily, Zamboni explains, we can combat many of the evil effects of GUS simply by acting like assholes.

The fact is that other people, be they men or women, owe nothing to mothers. As the recent Italian ocean liner accident (Costa Concordia) dramatically revealed, chivalry is dead. I won’t give my seat on the bus to a mother who’s standing, and I certainly won’t give my sinking-ship lifeboat seat to a mother.

The social contract between men and women is dead, and feminist women are the ones who killed it. Mothers in general don’t do anything for me (although I appreciate my own, God rest her soul).

Men shouldn’t feel guilty for treating mothers badly. Because feminism.

Once upon a time, there may have been good reason to protect mothers, to support mothers, etc. (I don’t know, I wasn’t there). But that is one hundred or more years ago. Today’s American women claim to be the equals of men, if not better than men. At least in this instance, I am pleased to give them what they say they want (equal treatment).

Motherhood is, after all, a choice, and men really shouldn’t be burdened by any of the costs of human reproduction.

The fact is that modern mothers have a choice to have a child or not. When they have a child, it is their own personal burden that they are taking on — it is their decision to have that baby. I had no part in their past baby making decisions (unfortunately even if I was the contributor of DNA material), and I do not now agree to allow them to off-load the baby-related responsibilities and costs onto me. …

This is fundamentally a question of self-responsibility, and women in general seem loath to take on true self-responsibility. A friend of mine calls it “congenital female selfishness,” but I think it is more like an acculturated selfishness, and a “pussy pass” so that they can get out of trouble, so that they don’t need to grow-up. As long as we men keep playing the mangina and white knight roles, as long as we keep giving all sorts of special treatment to mothers, going out of our way to protect mothers, doing all sorts of special favors for mothers, we feed and perpetuate the GUS fantasy.

And really, why should men have to pay just because some lady wants to take up babymaking as a hobby?

The fact is: the world doesn’t need more children. … Women don’t need to have children. They want children. Having children is a preference, and men are supposed to endlessly indulge women in the fulfillment of this wish. It’s time that the women-having-babies conversation was brought into the realm of public conversation, and then dealt with rationally and responsibly.

It’s time that men got a backbone and refused to endlessly indulge women in their desire for, and rearing of children. In large measure, it is the continued willingness of men to indulge this selfish female desire that has led to our overpopulation problem.

Exactly! It has nothing to do with governments and religious institutions campaigning against birth control and abortion, or any of that stuff. It’s female selfishness, plain and simple.

It’s time for all men to say “no” to women that selfishly keep having babies. It’s time for third party men to say “no” to providing support and protection to mothers who have quite clearly rejected any sort of partnership with a man. It’s time for all men to say “no” to the exploitative demands of these GUS-infected self-serving mothers.

Stirring words indeed.

Naturally, Zamboni’s argument found receptive ears over at The Spearhead.

“Great article Joe,” wrote Pendelton.

The living hell a man goes through where the golden uterus lives on his back and shoulders 24/7, also using his children to dump on and chump off him has got to be comparably unbearable.

And it’s always to be remembered that this type of woman, being a natural mercenary and hostage maker, has the legal violence of the law to back up her nastiness.

Why do people put up with these nagging hoyhums ?

Stonelifter added:

woman have the golden everything syndrome. They think you owe them for life if you had sex with you once; sex which they also enjoyed as well as you.

They make you diner once, you owe them for life

Admittedly, if a woman builds you an entire diner, I think you probably do owe her for that.

Durandal worked in a bit of “we hunted the mammoth for you” as well:

Women’s value is defined by what they have. Which is a vagina, uterus, and babymaking capability. Hence the self-entitlement and the probable evolutionary adaptation of selfishness and reliance on emotional solipsism and manipulation.

Men’s value is defined by what they do. Which is build absolutely everything, provide everything and advance civilization through their effort, rationality, intelligence, courage and sacrifice.

When our fiat monetary system falls apart and our economy winds down (and it will, if it hasn’t already), watch as government mandated entitlements for women from education & employment quotas to divorce court payouts go up in smoke and an immediate desire to reinstate productivity and real wealth (brought to you by patriarchy) returns for good.

Orecret also predicted the end of the world as we know it (and he feels fine):

Sometimes I wonder how much of the tension between women and men and the consequent breakdown of the social contract between them are due to overpopulation on the planet.

A greater population is no longer needed. Babies and children thus have a lower social value… as do WOMEN… and the male-female bond generally.

Women have gained more power due to prosperity and technology. They are currently experiencing what to them seems like a moment of glory. Only they are poised for a great fall as the effects of overpopulation on the planet become more acutely felt.

As elbow room becomes significantly impinged, men will find themselves even less inclined to take on any sort of partnership with a woman, especially where children are concerned. This effectively frees up men to use their time as they see fit as they are not to be burdened with the expenses and responsibilities of marriage, etc.

Men will act less and less in the public sphere. Corporations will have a hard time hiring men to jobs that they neither need nor want having been freed from the burden of family. Armies will shrink due to the lack of will the everyman has in protecting a society where the social contract has broken down much to the detriment of men everywhere.

The society will crash around us. Women will find themselves without male partners in an increasingly harsh social and natural environment. Life will become increasingly difficult for them and they will be (evermore) unhappy.

The MEN will be free and feral. Returned once again to a natural state where the majority of them are the happiest.

It seems a collective Wile E. Coyote moment is about to take place on a global scale.

It’s a good thing that THIS roadrunner has already gone ghost.

Each of these comments got dozens of upvotes on The Spearhead. Spearheaders know good sense when they see it!

There is some here.

Noadi

So much wrong with this I don’t know where to start.

Yeah, because men don’t need those pesky things like food and shelter or would ever possibly want luxury goods like TVs. Single men everywhere don’t bother working because they only need money if they have a family.

Holly Pervocracy

Sometimes these guys use the word “woman” and it seriously takes me a second to realize they’re talking about people like me and some of the people I know.

That’s right, I’m just a floating vagina, uterus, and I guess ovaries. Just hovering there. Nothing else to me.

You don’t want to know how I’m typing this.

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

So… men don’t really want children… and only have them because women are selfish and insist on having babies as a matter of “preference.”

Okay.

This means we won’t be hearing anymore from these commenters/up-voters about default sole custody going to mothers, right?

Shadow
Shadow

Now now Nobinayamu, that would be logically consistent. I think we all know that logical consistency is barely distinguishable from misandry!

Need to know

Of course, if a SuperMeanie Feminist made a comment suggesting men are naturally happy in a feral state the MRAs would lose their collective minds.

I am still trying to figure out how not wanting to get married means guys will stop working. Even back when women were chattel men had, you know, farms and shops and ships and such. Or are guys going to start just giving each other stuff?

“Here you go, my brother, drive off in this car!” “Take this six pack of beer with my compliments!” “Please, I insist, come live in this apartment for free!”

I guess the car building, beer making, property owning elves will maintain the infrastructure in their spare time? Or if that fails then guys will be happy, happy I tell you! to go live in caves and cook meat on a stick over a fire. Not having sports or cars or computers or electricity or medicine or safe drinking water or laws against their feral neighbor killing them and taking their shit will be a cake walk for the free and feral men!

Pecunium

Holly: You don’t want to know how I’m typing this.

With your fallopian pappilaries, right?

Holly Pervocracy

Also, of course, there’s the whole thing where childbirth apparently hurts and stuff, but honestly, that’s minor.

(Er. Not that minor. Please do not throw things at me, mothers.)

I mean that it’s minor compared to actually having to care for a child for eighteen years. That’s a really, reaaaalllly big job to take on just to get child support or maternity leave or, I don’t know, people to hold doors a little more often. I mean unfathomable.

I mean, think about the deal here:

“You can have somewhere between $300-$1000 worth of support a month, but in exchange you have to shit a cantaloupe, feed it, clothe it, teach it seriously everything a functional human knows and a cantaloupe doesn’t, change its diapers for 3 years, take it to school for 12 years, never let it out of your sight without a responsible cantaloupe-watcher, and try to get it into college.”

Who on Earth would take that deal? How many men would take that deal? How is that a better deal than the worst job on Earth? McDonald’s will give you more money than that and you can call the cops if someone drools on you there.

If you think women have babies for the money or the luxury, you’re not just misogynistic, you’re stupid.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

Since one has to make some gigantic assumptions here:

1. Men will be happy to not have any of the conveniences of modern life-like say cancer fighting drugs.
2. Women are utterly incapable of doing anything that they have already been doing for centuries.

Ever just want to throw a history book at these guys?

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

Well to be honest Holly, they are pretty effing adorable.

Polliwog
Polliwog

I really wish these guys would take a survey of actual men other than themselves sometime. I think the results might surprise them.

“Hey, what would make you happiest: the total collapse of society, or things pretty much continuing as-is?”

“Um…the latter.”

“What? But don’t you want to be FREE and FERAL?”

“No! That sounds terrible. Life isn’t a video game, dude.”

“But women would be unhappy!”

“No shit. Wait…that’s supposed to be a selling point? The hell?”

Shut up you’re just a MANGINA all the REAL men agree with me!

Holly Pervocracy

PFKAE – Oh, I’m not saying motherhood is irrational. Just that motherhood as a moneymaking/work-avoiding scam is pretty much the least efficient scam ever.

hellkell
hellkell

What is a “hoyhum?” Google had no answer.

OK, there’s too many assumptions here. Men never want children, but are tricked into it. By what, tiger traps? They just fell in to a fertile reproductive system? And that all women everywhere want babies.

Fuck guys, here’s a thought–actually TALK to your partner about what you want. Marriage, kids, the whole enchilada. Stop sounding like a bunch of passive assholes who shit just HAPPENS to.

That one dude is taking a page right out of the NWO Book of Larnin’ with the “women are what they have and men are what they do” horseshit.

Pecunium

I think he was trying for, “hoyden”.

ersatzmoons

A quick google search I found these little numbers:
According to the U.S. census there is approximately 311,591,917 people in America with

85.4 million mothers and 5 million stay at home moms.

Practically an epidemic..

Kyrie
Kyrie

That’s just sad. Do you realize most of these guys probably had mother, yet they treat them like a parasite?

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

Careful, your entitlement is showing. See, this is the same problem they have with women entering the work force and taking jobs a man might have gotten. Men, and especially the poster, aren’t entitled to have a particular position or a particular lifeboat seat. Equality means that some mothers will actually be rescued.

Oi… Seriously… Women don’t choose whether or not the sperm hits an egg and implants, but both can make a choice to use contraception. If you have sex, a baby is a possibility, and you can’t expect the default position to be that the man takes no responsibility for the result. That would be… like… Golden Penis Syndrome or something.

Noadi

I sometimes wish some of the MRAs would have their words sent to their mothers, sisters, and all the other women in their families so they could see just what they think of them.

Steph

Ah, the Golden Uterus. I didn’t catch the Uties this year; who won? And did they show the whole thing, or did they pull their usual hoyhum and not televise the minor technical uteri?

M Dubz
M Dubz

My dad has told me, on more than one occasion, that my sister and I are the best things to ever happen to him. Is my father lying?

Also, I’m pretty sure it’s not about “men” owing “mothers” anything, but rather about “fathers” owing their “offspring” the means (as far as they are able) to have a successful future.

Only an MRA could post a screed against mothers and not talk at all about the needs of helpless babies.

pillowinhell

Wow, men owe me for life because I cooked them dinner? Dammmmn, that’s gonna be a lot of unhappy men, seeing as I’ve worked in food services for oh..hmm..22 years?
And men don’t want children? What?? Gee, I guess there are quite a few men out there who clearly don’t know what they want. My dad wanted twelve. My mom said three at most. Instead they had two children. .
Guess the guy who wanted to marry me in college was talking about cantaloupes. He wanted four of them, had names picked out already and had plans on two of them carrying his name and brilliance into posterity. Really an ambitious plan for cantaloupes.

Viscaria
Viscaria

This is the problem with maybe half of the quotes from MRAs that end up posted here. They fall apart immediately for you if you’ve met more than 6 people in your lifetime. I know lots of women who don’t want children, and plenty of men who do.

When my parents started dating, my mom made it clear that she came with kids — one with special needs — and if that was too much for my step-dad, he’d better bail quick. He made it pretty clear that he would have loved her anyway, but he’d always wanted kids, and getting a family when he got a wife was more than he’d ever dreamed of. And then he went on to be the best dad ever! Not that I’m biased or anything.

filetofswedishfish

I wonder what sort of warped reaction they’d have to a myriad of anecdotes from me.

First that springs to mind was the one terrible, awful ex who was abusive, with a heap of his own insecurities, who desperately wanted me to marry him and bear his children. Who resorted to having sex with me while i was sleeping to impregnate me. Who became angry at me when I maintained my position on not wanting kids, even in the face of his rage.

Next up are the several boyfriend’s dads who react with utter shock to my not-wanting children.

Then the many about my mother letting my dad skate on not paying child support for, geez. From the time I was 13 (they divorced when I was 12) until I was 19 or so and he’d finally gotten himself a stable job and was *able* to pay? And this after he nearly beat her to death and stalked her and a number of other heinous behaviors (I love my dad, but dude was kind of unhinged). And about my mother hating staying at home while they still were married? Or about how she busted her ass to support herself, my sister, and I.

I mean, I know I only have this lady brain, but if I remember some high school level math and geometry proofs, it only takes one instance to make something false. Also, I stop to remember that these guys are just helplessly angry dudes who will never see the light, and then I take intense pleasure in just making them do angry rationalizations.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Really, the fundamental problem with the MRA theory of everything is their inability to distinguish between the categories “men” and “me”. I know the words are only off by one letter, guys, but still, just because you think/want/believe something doesn’t mean that all other men agree.

pillowinhell

Also, these guys must really blow a gasket with Canadian parents. A woman can take a year long maternity leaves if she and her partner wishes. Or they can split the leave…and its slightly longer for women. Which brings up another point. These guys no nothing about female physiology. I think I had a three month long period and the first month was quite a doozy. Sending a new mother back out the next day to work would result in many women bleeding out on the workroom floor.

Even back in the good old days, there was an extended “lying in period’ where women stayed in bed and did nothing even around the house!

Dracula
Dracula

I often wonder if these guys have ever actually met a woman, but further to that I have to add, have they ever met a baby? Like ever?

Sure, babies are cute and they can be fun to be around, but they’re also tiny human beings that can’t take care of themselves. They make loud wailing sounds to indicate they have a problem, and you can only guess what that problem is. It’s the check engine light of human interaction.

They crap themselves all the time, they’ll probably end up peeing on you and they’ll definitely end up throwing up on you.

I’ve only taken care of babies for short periods of time, and it was still stressful as hell. I can’t imagine being on call for that twenty-four hours a day.

pillowinhell

Eventually you adapt. Between that, you and your baby figuring out each others signals and being drop dead tired, the stress doesn’t get to you so much. Unless you have a colicky baby. By kid two you know the ropes and already have coping skills in place.

As long as my friends have babies, I fail to see the need for me to have one of my own. I can see babies when I like and give them back when they get fussy.

Dracula
Dracula

It just pisses me off to hear these assholes spouting off like this. They have no respect for the amount of work it takes to care for a child.

pillowinhell

Katz, I’m sure your friends shower you with a thousand blessings every time you play with their kids. Especially when they are newborns. I’m pretty introverted, constantly being pushed, pulled, and gnawed on by my daughter was a bit of a stressor. I was always pretty happy when someone ELSE wanted to hold her for a bit.

Quackers
Quackers

Somehow I doubt they would care. I suspect a lot of MRAs have severe mommy issues. Either their mothers didn’t hug them enough or were emotionally and/or physically abusive.

If not they probably use that illogical excuse “oh but mom/sister/cousin/aunt, you’re not like THOSE women”

Actually I’ve read a few commenters on MRA sites talking fondly or at the very least, neutrally about their female family members. One was saying his grandma was a hard worker. Yep…no one else’s grandma or any other woman has ever worked hard before too -_-

pillowinhell

Dracula, these guys firmly believe that women are good for two things: fucking and maybe taking care of babies. Which means that these guys have never spent any serious amount of time with children when there wasn’t someone around they could fob the unpleasant parts off on.

My ex got a bit of an eye opener on that when we split. And then he’d phone me to see if I’d drop everything to take care of it for him (because yeah, its not like I’m halfway through a shift at work, which I need to pay bills and feed the kiddo)

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Oh, I think they know very well that taking care of babies is difficult. It’s just that they think that doing so is women’s lot in life, and that expecting men to help in any way is evil misandry.

Quackers: AntZ holds the cognitive dissonance even closer than that. He says he loves his wife and she’s the most wonderful woman in the world and she’s exactly perfect for him in every way…but he still wants to replace her with a VR version of herself.

Shaenon

Okay.

Nor will we be hearing from the guys who keep complaining that they’re the victims of “omega male genocide” if women don’t want to bear their children.

Like, this guy from the Alpha Male thread…

According to Baumeister and Tice, historically speaking, 60% of men who ever lived have left no progeny. Thus, omega status is more likely than not.

…will stop insisting that he has a right to “gaslight” women into having sex with him, right? I mean, leaving progeny is the worst thing that can happen to a man.

Shaenon

The other day on the BART I saw an elderly woman give up her seat to a pregnant woman. (I was already standing, so I had no seat to give.) Then a young man stood up and gave his seat to the elderly woman. That was class all around.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

@ Shaenon

One of the bus lines near me runs past an old folks home. Thus, I give up my seat to old men all the time, and I see other people doing the same. People of all genders, races, and socioeconomic statuses too! In general I feel like most people here aren’t assholes, which makes me happy.

I did once see a little dance of “no, you take the seat…no, you should have it” between an elderly man and a young woman with a toddler in tow. In the end, the old man sat down and held the kid on his lap. It was lovely.

PS Our resident PUA creeper is back on the other thread, still creeping away.

Valerie
Valerie

Here we go again, the end of the world and fighting bears with their own feral hands.

And still no talk of vasectomies.

pillowinhell

Valerie, come on now. We all know that vasectomies are genital mutilation which is misandry.

hellkell
hellkell

Every sperm is scared (typo and it stays)! I mean sacred! Especially with all those hypergamous sperm-stealing skanks running around.

In the end, the old man sat down and held the kid on his lap. It was lovely.

That just gave me a happy.

captainbathrobe
captainbathrobe

Actually, I’ve seen more than one MRA type “how hard can it be?” when the subject of parenting comes up–signifying thereby that they haven’t a fucking clue. It ain’t just babysitting, I’ll tell you that.-ds2222awaà222wà3333dxsd erdgg⅝~_~5gvvvyo

(The bit at the end was added by my 2 year old. Mrs. Bathrobe insisted I leave it in.)

KathleenB
KathleenB

katz: This is exactly why I adore my nephew. He is an amazing, smart, funny little kid who I can play with and read to and hand over to someone else when he needs changing. Because I already did Diaper Duty, and once was more than fucking enough.

Valerie
Valerie

Pillowinhell- I know, these feral men would never consider it.
But I wonder how feral they would be if they got a tooth infection and needed antibiotics. It’s all big talk until they get sick.

darksidecat

If you read Palmatier’s piece, it’s pretty clear that it’s just hateful whinging about her stepchildren’s mother actually being the kid’s parent combined with sexist double standards and self contradiction (she blames these mothers for both ignoring and neglect as well as hovering and constant over attention…how is that possible?).

I had no part in their past baby making decisions…

Somebody needs a lecture on “where babies come from” don’t they?

Also, I am going to assume they were raised by escaped circus bears or something and that explains how they can feel that they never benefited from anyone’s parenting or any valuing of or investment into a child, also, that the circus bears were mean (they couldn’t have been raised by wolves, because of their total and utter misunderstandings of canine behavior, and wild bears would presumably have been well adapted in taking care of their babies).

AbsintheDexterous

Wasn’t this a fairy tale of some sort? A miller’s daughter was locked in a castle and had to spin gold from sperm by using her uterus unless she could name Rumpelstiltskin or something.

Because I wouldn’t consider ever getting rid of my uterus if instead of blood, out came cash. Forget lasers, I think I want my new superpower to be “shoots cash out of her vagina”.

hellkell
hellkell

AbsintheDexterous, that would be a new twist on slot machines.

belledame222

I’m trying to imagine what kind of motherhood, if any, these dudes actually had. I figure either they were raised by wolves or by self-abnegating doormats who allowed their manchildren the illusion that “motherhood isn’t like real work, really.” Because the Cleaning and Cooking fairies do it all don’t you know.

Crumbelievable
Crumbelievable

If my doctor took photos of herself like a teen girl on Myspace, I’d get a new doctor.

belledame222

actually, this is a good point.

maybe they were raised by Madame Alexander dolls.

1 2 3 11