$MONEY$ cock blockade evil women I'm totally being sarcastic kitties MGTOW misogyny

An Anti-Valentine's Day message to all the Men Going Their Own Way

Even cats are discombobulated by the evil that is Valentine's Day

Today, on this terrible so-called holiday, devoted to hearts and flowers and men giving things to ladies that are on average more expensive than the things ladies give to men, statistically speaking, I would like to relay a few words of hope to all the brave and noble Men Going Their Own Way, from our friend Spidey on MGTOWforums.com. Yes, it is true that “Valentines day is nothing more then another day where women have their egos inflated.” But remember this:

For every one of you that stays single, there is some b**** out there spending valentines day alone unable to force you to waste time and money on her

Stay strong, fellas. Resist the lure of the evil ladies and their never ending hunger for diamonds and chocolate and your precious seed.

Today, fellas, take a few moments to silently relaxate. Here, author Ronald Chevalier (who couldn’t possibly be Jemaine Clement of Flight of the Conchords) illustrates how, without threatening your seed.

red_locker

“The more I interact with sexist dudes, the more I think that they actively desire sexual partners who’re not having a good time. I think it’s the fact that if she WANTS to do it, you’re not making her do it, therefore it’s not a demonstration of power over her.”

Nail on head. One sees that dynamic played out in a lot of media as something “normal”, too. -_-

Thankfully, reality is much more open and different.

Holly Pervocracy

For the record, I blow my partner, I’m damn good at it, and I don’t “not complain” so much as “masturbate while I’m doing it and take the whole thing into my throat as I come so he can feel me moaning around his cock.”

But you go on feeling super important because your partner doesn’t complain.

ozymandias42
ozymandias42

Also, if you don’t dole it out according to strict gender roles, you can get your partners presents they LIKE. My boyfriend, for instance, got frosting and waffles for Valentine’s.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

” I’m not an insecure misogynist who likes having his Alpha Male status reinforced more than he actually likes sex.”

Pretty much all PUAs give me this feeling when they talk about sex too. Interestingly enough, it’s part of the profile of a rapist, too, according to at least one piece of research.

Explore nature

Most of women are following western feminism today. Actually they are not ladies. Most of them have a fake femininity and they are cheating on men. They are taking all the things that are possible to get from men and finally disappointing men by supporting feminism. Actually they are not going to reserve a part of their lives for men, but they want men to do so. No point of loving feminists.

tenya
tenya

Aww drat, I missed Minimalist Wedding discussion AND orange-dessert suggestions? Boo! Dani Alexis, we should do planning together, many wedding discussions between myself and the SO involve “important to you? Phht? What? Is this a thing?” Including the “shiny rock is proportional to how valued you are in the relationship” thing. Fourth-hand dress for free, homemade cake, my sister in a rainbow tux vest and golden laurel wreath (which made no sense to me until she finally said “like Rainbow Dash’s gala costume” – as the kids say, duh. Why wouldn’t your wedding party outfit be Friendship is Magic inspired?

Also! For Pi day last year I made a square orange cream pie. Orange cream is a surprisingly tasty!

DYOR
DYOR

Yawwnn…

You ladies are so grumpy. Why does it bother you when a man is happy?

We enjoy each other, don’t be jealous. You seem to hate it when a man gets what he wants without any complaining, let that anger go. Besides, she is feminine and thin. Sorry, if I’m not a chubby chaser.

Carry on 🙂

Holly Pervocracy

You ladies are so grumpy. Why does it bother you when a man is happy?

It doesn’t! It bothers us when a man is happy because his girlfriend is doing something she doesn’t want to do. Even the “without complaining” seems to be more about “and I have so much control over her, she doesn’t even say things I don’t want her to!”

And it double bothers me that you don’t seem to understand that it’s even possible for a woman to enjoy sex, rather than merely submit to it.

But you go on telling yourself I’m just jealous of, um… actually, since I’m getting laid and I’m actually enjoying it, what exactly would I be jealous of here?

captainbathrobe

I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if millions woman didn’t give a shit.

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

You admit to needing a special day just to get your girlfriend to cook for you and give head and then whine about other posters being jealous?

Some of us cook all the time. And we don’t have to be assigned a day for oral.

Polliwog
Polliwog

You ladies are so grumpy. Why does it bother you when a man is happy?

Yes, that is definitely what I took away from the “actually, I actively enjoy performing oral sex on my partner and get off while doing so” discussion. Hatred of making men happy. That makes perfect sense. (This is backwards day, right?)

Also, I love, love, love that you took the time to inform us that your girlfriend is skinny, and didn’t even try to make that seem vaguely relevant to anything. That was hilarious. I think you should start ending all your posts with random details about your girlfriend. “Blah blah feminists are stupid! Also, my girlfriend’s favorite pizza toppings are pineapple and black olives!”

viola

…because anyone who post here must, inevitably, be fat?

I mean, I get how the insult is supposed to work – we’re just jealous because we could never catch a man like you, because we are too fat, and we ought to want a man like you because you get your own way.
But how did you land on fat as your insult of choice? You could have made some snide little remark about our skills in bed, or our ungratitude towards properly superior men, or our hatred of anything with a penis – the last could even be backed up, albeit poorly, by our presence in the comments of manboobz. So why did you decide to call us fat?

Demios
Demios

Why does it bother you when a man is happy?

Wha? Unless this man is a supervillian who is happy that his machine that turns childrens dreams into nuclear weapons, I don’t see why I would be bothered that a man his happy.

It deeply saddens me that any intimate relationship is such that not complaining when one partner is making the other happy is rare enough to constitute a holiday gift. Assuming “giving her man what he wants” = sex…you DO know that there are women who actually enjoy sex, right?

Demios
Demios

(ugh, one too many ‘that’ in my previous post. I should really go to bed)

Besides, she is feminine and thin.

My girlfriend enjoys playing pokemon and watching MLP:FiM (not necessarily simultaneously). See, I can point out facts about my mate irrelevant to this conversation too.

Quackers
Quackers

@Polliwog

I wonder if his girlfriend’s name is Ashley? 😛 also seems like a waste of time to be spending Valentine’s night bugging us fat and unpleasant feminists *eyeroll*

Its cute how these trolls all sound the same…”blah blah hurr durr you’re fat and unhappy behold the power of my uber original insult that no other manosphere troll has ever used before!!!”

*resumes her Big Bang Theory marathon*

Quackers
Quackers

@viola

it’s their default mode of insult for women. They’re like programmed robots, although robots can actually be endearing o.O

captainbathrobe

So, we can assume that DYOR’s girlfriend complains bitterly the rest of the year? So sad.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Actually this one forgot to call us lesbians.

tenya
tenya

See, if you’d said “Tomorrow I won’t be around, I’ll be off having a blowjob and then steak because my girlfriend loves those two things so much!” the majority response would have been “you do that! enjoy yourself!” It would have been one thing.
But funny how you feel that the objection is to your happiness rather than directed at your SO’s feelings that her preferences and opinions don’t matter in the face of a holiday. Why would it be about her?

Lauralot
Lauralot

I don’t even like sex, but giving oral to someone I care about sounds like a much better time to me than listening to Repetitive Troll #867.

Lauralot
Lauralot

Though now that I think of it, there would have to be condoms/dental dams involved.

Djinna
Djinna

I fully support changing steak & blowjob day from March 14 (which is when we’d always heard was traditional) to Feb 15. Pi day is sacred.

Holly Pervocracy

I am fat, but as I know several people who are quite happy to have sex with my roly-poly self, the whole “you’re fat so you’ll never get laid” thing doesn’t exactly sting.

I’ll never have sex with that dude, but since sex with him appears to consist of “blow me, expect nothing, and don’t complain” I’m not exactly crying myself to sleep here.

…Is your girlfriend at least going to be allowed to eat steak with you, or is she just going to stand there and watch you eat?

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

She will only be allowed to eat a salad.

Shadow
Shadow

She will only be allowed to eat a salad.

And she won’t even complain!!! Truly, this is a Prince among men!

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

Kind of hard to hear complaints when someone makes the other person sit in the kitchen.

What you think she would get to sit in the dining room?

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

It’s fun to analyze insults. For instance, saying stuff like “I have a girl who makes me food and doesn’t complain about giving me sex!” implies at least one thing; that his default world is one in which women do complain. Which is might imply he has a worldview of male-dominated families, where possession a subservient wife is the ideal of any husband.

Don’t forget his focus on Ozy’s man(s) and Holly’s man, rather than Ozy and Holly themselves… And his notion that feminists are angry when a man gets something nice without the woman complaining.

Smug conservative misogynist who apparently found someone to serve him, and therefore has achieved an ideal life in his eyes, likely on the older side, and probably worth ignoring.

How well did I do?

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Well, he did say a man getting what he wants. In this case, what he wants is to be serviced in a way that’s specifically not reciprocal, by a woman who isn’t enjoying it but is willing to do it for him because he’s just that important.

His only error is in assuming that this is what all men want.

Holly Pervocracy

His only error is in assuming that this is what all men want.

Well, he also made the error of bragging to women about it.

I don’t think he understands that “bet you wish you had a man to uncomplainingly service!” is not an effective taunt.

Polliwog
Polliwog

She will only be allowed to eat a salad.

She will have a good time laughing with it, though.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

I assume that he’s also assuming that all the women here are single, and not by choice. You know, because he is every man and all men hate feminists.

Shorther version – boring troll is boring.

BoggiDWurms

If only people saw each other as people all this MRA stupidity (and so much more stupidity around the world) would vanish instantly.

But that will probably never happen.

Hippodameia
Hippodameia

Hmmm, boring troll has a four word name and is specifically going after Holly and Ozy? Kinda sounds familiar. . .

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

How well did I do?

You win one blow job and grilled item of your choice.

Holly Pervocracy

Hippodaemia – Do Your Own Research was around before MRAL started socking hard, and his style seems different.

A lot of the trolls seem to target Ozy and me. I’m not 100% sure why. Maybe it’s because we respond to trolls more directly than some other posters? Maybe it’s because we have our own blogs?

I wonder a lot if it’s because we’ve both identified ourselves as young and sexually adventurous, and there’s something weirdly titillating for the misogynists in antagonizing the “sexy” feminists.

captainbathrobe

What about vegetarians? “Textured Vegetable Protein and Blow Job Day” just doesn’t have the same ring to it.

Hippodameia
Hippodameia

Oh, OK then. I haven’t been around very much lately and hadn’t encountered DYOR before.

Dracula
Dracula

What if you shortened it? TVP&BJ Day has a bit of a ring.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

Or GI and BJ day?

Grilled item and blow job?

Holly Pervocracy

Grilled Pepper And Squash Kebabs And Mutual Oral Sex Day!

…I feel like I just reclaimed something.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@Holly:

GPSKMOSD? Terrible acronym…

GI-MOSD, now that’s an acronym worth reclaiming. ^_^

viola

Holly: Oh, man, I would be down with that. Can I have onions in the kebab? And bondage to go with the sex bit?

captainbathrobe

Grilled Pepper And Squash Kebabs And Mutual Oral Sex Day!

…I feel like I just reclaimed something.

Mmmm…those both sound good! So much better than Steak and Joyless Blowjob Day.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

Yay! A friend of mine just got engaged on St. Valentine’s Day! 🙂 SUCK IT MRA!

Viscaria
Viscaria

Oh my gosh, I missed the part where someone called us fat! (On account of the snuggling, and the mutually pleasurable and desired sex, and the watching of John Carpenter’s The Thing). Y’all, I am heartbroken that this man doesn’t think I’m thin enough, and therefore sexy enough. I renounce this foolish life of feminism! Where do I find a dude who wants me to give him blowjobs regardless of whether I find it enjoyable?

Pecunium

DYOR: I can’t wait until tomorrow because my sweet cupcake will cook me a steak and will not complain when giving her man what he likes.

That sounds like you have a problem in your relationship.

I’ve always had a problem with, “steak and blowjob day”, because 1: It seems to be a “tit for tat” sort of thing, as if Valentine’s Day is something women are forcing on men.

My experience has always been that men want to do it as much as women do. That, in years past, when being more obviously affectionate was harder, it was a way to say they cared without seeming like a wimp.

2: If blowjobs are a chore, something one gets only a s special treat, then your partner doesn’t enjoy them, and really shouldn’t be doing it.

3: I don’t have to wait for special occasions. My partners do it when they feel like it, which is more than a couple of times a year.

You seem to hate it when a man gets what he wants without any complaining,

You seem to like thinking feminists are unhappy. Trust us, if it was making us unhappy, we’d be working to change it. Since it’s not (see all the feminists who are in relationships; even in this age of legally obtainable divorces, without an act of parliament), you may assume most of them (because some people are too stubborn to cut their losses), are happy.

When someone tells me they like giving blowjobs, I believe them. When they tell me this as I’m saying I’m not in the mood for one, and they look a bit sad, I really believe them.

I could care less what your girlfriend looks like (or what she likes to do with, or to, you. I don’t care what she likes done with, or to, her). I am sure, from the little interactions we are having here, that a large number of, “chubby”, women are happy you aren’t interested.

I’m also pretty sure you are feeling a bit insecure in how your partner looks, or you’d not be trying to score, “man points” by the passive aggressive negging in your comment.

So enjoy that blowjob, and sometime next week think about this… many of the posters here will be getting/giving blowjobs (and liking it), screwing in the halls, having anal, shagging comfortably in the morning because they can, attending orgies (or having a quiet little ménage a trois with a friend; long term or just for the evening), enjoying a pleasant dinner with one of their multiple partners, etc, and going on with the regularly active sex lives they routinely enjoy.

Even the fat ones.

Rutee Katreya

Oh hey, that reminds me, since someone pointed out “Fuck Nestle”

There is *also* non-conflict chocolate, though I forget the brand names atm. It’s a bit more expensive, but the price is well worth the cost of admission. Comparing it against similarly priced chocolate that uses what is basically slave labor, it’s better.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

You left out cuddling.

Holly Pervocracy

Here’s a guide to ethically produced chocolate brands:

Amused

For every one of your MRA morons who stays single to “show” women, there is some woman out there fucking someone else. And enjoying every second of it. And not giving a shit about you.