antifeminism crackpottery disgusting women evil women grandiosity homophobia MGTOW misandry misogyny none dare call it conspiracy reactionary bullshit sluts transphobia TROOOLLLL!!

Skanks, Spongebob, and the Maso-kabbalist videodrome complex

Jenna Jameson on a Harley. (Chuck E. Cheese not pictured.)

Sure, Man Boobz 2011 Troll of the Year NWOslave may live in an alternate reality — but he at least seems well-grounded in that reality. What might happen if he were to suddenly ingest a tab or ten of LSD?

I think I have an answer to that question. Meet blogger and conspiracy theorist Jay Dyer, a self-described “controversialist, writer, comedian, debater, and philosopher/theologian.”

That’s a mouthful, and Jay more or less lives up to it, delivering stream of consciousness rants that range from Aleister Crowley (he’s not a fan) to the evils of women dressing like Hannah Montana. Plus he quotes the Bible from time to time.

Actually, that description doesn’t even begin to capture Jay’s peculiar charms. So, without further ado, I present to you some highlights from an essay titled The United Skanks of Amerika that Jay wrote with the assistance of someone identified only as M.B.

Amerika has become one, big, nasty, black metal mosh pit. Satan said to Adam and Eve “do what thou wilt,” Satanist Aleister Crowley said, “do what thou wilt” and the gospel of Amerika is “do what thou wilt.” …  Churches are dominated by fat matriarchal women and homosexuals. Women open their purses and the priests of Ashtoreth bow and tell them whatever they want to hear. …  Amerika is a play land – a bigger, gayer Disney world. It’s middle-aged moms on facebook, donning Montana garb. The nation is frozen in perpetual adolescence and arrested development.

After this dramatic opening, Jay offers up the strangest capsule version of American history I’ve ever seen:

Started by a bunch of tee-totaler puritan gnostics, this nation has jumped to the opposite extreme and become a cess pool of flesh. In fact, in the East Coast punk scene, kids are now eating chunks of each others’ flesh. Let that sink in. In the West Coast gay scene, it is now an honor to receive AIDS from trendy gays.

Then Jay gets around to the “skanks” of the essay’s title:

Women of this country, especially young women, are perpetual princesses stuck in a perpetual mirror glance, coated in chemicals and striving for the most unnatural goals – to be a manwoman. For a sensible male to get with one of these creatures is in serious danger. But watch out – before long, they’ve left you for another woman and taken your fake Federal Reserve notes. They get half of your all-seeing eyes. Whores with your Horus. Dressed like complete whores, will they soon be completely naked?

But young men don’t get off any easier in Jay’s critique:

The average twenty-something male is now a fat, gamer, feminized, emo freak, who spits every time he lisps, because he can’t form sentences.

Neither do middle-aged men:

Grown men – baby-boomer dads – collect comics and play Dungeons & Dragons. And if they don’t, they stare at pixelated football and the Maso-kabbalist videodrome complex.

Yes, he really did just say “Maso-kabbalist videodrome complex.”

Jay also has some issues with higher education:

The “wise men” of this culture are the Marxist, gay, feminist, druid college professors, who, if they have children, drive them to white horror core rap concerts. Just like the sociology professor mom involved with Pyscho Sam whom her daughter met over Myspace.

And lower education:

That any parent would put their children in public school is a sign of apparent hatred of their kids. Why would anyone put their kids in a government re-education camp? Public schools are prisons where the teachers screw students and students get doped up on pills become homosexual.

When they’re not shooting each other, that is:

[P]arents can’t understand why their children shoot each other at school. The[y] shoot one another at school because they are possessed by the demonic culture. And while you stupidly play golf and make scrapbooks, your kids are worshipping Lucifer, who, according to you, doesn’t exist.

Women working! Men raising kids! It’s all one big air-conditioned nightmare for Jay:

The family is now become stay-at-home dads that care for the 1.3 kids, while moms climb the skyscraper and has sex with the CEO for more fake fed notes. If it’s not this, it’s “my two dads.”

Preach it, Jay!

Amerika is just this – Chuck E. Cheese speeding at you on a Harley, holding Crowley’s Magick in Theory and Practice,with Jenna Jameson mounted on the back. …

Amerika is krunk. Amerika is funk. Amerika is junk. Amerika is Lil’ Jon having sex with Lady Liberty. …

Rationalism is what birthed this country, but it morphed into utter irrationality. Thomas Paine became Spongebob and Spongebob is Thomas Paine.

I think I’ll just leave it at that. Oh, there’s more — much, much more —  in Jay’s little manifesto, but my poor brain can only take in so much in one sitting without exploding.

NOTE: I discovered Jay’s essay through a link on MGTOWforums.com; the dude posting the link described it as “one of the best essays about feminism and life in the US … By far one of the most accurate essays I have ever had the pleasure of reading.” It got a mixed reaction; the consensus seemed to be that while he made some good points, Jay might just be a little too obsessed with Aleister Crowley and the Masons.

EDITED TO ADD: Also, if middle-aged women want to wear some sort of “Montana garb,” I’d suggest they go with Patsy, not Hannah. Patsy Montana was awesome!

10G
10G

Thank you, Katz…..I now need more Dropkick Murphys…..you, you,you…fiendish Dropkick Murphys pusher!! 😉

Molly Ren

So basically crop circles are the Yelp of a more advanced civilization.

Best conspiracy theory ever!

Kendra, the bionic mommy
Kendra, the bionic mommy

Isn’t it obvious? They come to Earth to do sexual tourism. And before going home, they each other small crop-notes (from the sky it’s small) about the quality of the place (parking places, local food,…)

They might be EGTOW, extraterrestrials going their own way. They have decided to boycott Alpha Centauri women, probably because the women want equal access to warp speed hyperdrives and anti gravity technology. Good old fashioned earth women are happy staying on their own planet.

Again, I do understand why people get taken in by alien conspiracy theories. The people who are big into them probably want some kind of excitement in their lives, and what would be more exciting than riding in a spaceship to another star system? They might also have hope that aliens could come and solve all of earth’s problems, making it into a Star Trek like utopia. It’s wishful thinking.

Popular culture also helps create these fantasies. Even if someone knows that Close Encounters of the Third Kind is fictional, zie is still influenced by it. Add some confirmation bias and soon the person interprets everything as evidence of an alien conspiracy. I try not to argue much with these people, because I think they have too much emotional investment in their beliefs. I know a guy that believes very strongly that the US faked the lunar landing, and it really upsets him when someone shows skepticism about it.

BlackBloc
BlackBloc

I missed most of the discussion with jay, but after reading it and his blog post on manboobz, I just have to say…

Why am I not surprised that the right-wing conspiracy nut spends half of his rant spouting “entartete kunst” bullshit?

It’s always the same with these reactionary dinosaurs. They make me think of a group of shit connoisseurs, discussing the relative merits, taste, runniness and texture of the shit they’ve tasted, all the while laughing at the poor rubes who haven’t developped that oh so refined acquired taste necessary to appreciate shit.

Your aesthetics are obsolete, jay. Dada lives!

comrade svilova
comrade svilova

Wait, MRAL likes Kafka’s work because it doesn’t have to be translated into English? Hahaha!

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant
Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Kafka is an exception. But for the most part, I don’t like translated stuff. For example, German (according to Wikipedia and Google) is structured so differently from English that Kafka can get certain effects that you just can’t replicate in English… like the first line of Metamorphosis, where Gregor’s transformation isn’t made clear until the last two words or something. It’s hard to do that in English without it sounding awkward. Read some of the translations, they’re like “And blah blah blah he woke up to find he had transformed into a gigantic insect-like creature.” That’s just clumsy.

GAY DRUID MARXIST
GAY DRUID MARXIST

To everyone wondering what Jay’s deal is, let me try to explain something.

I’ve debated Jay on a number of occasions, and they almost always play out the same way. Jay is itching for an argument so he says something so utterly bizarre and offensive that you can’t help but engage him. Once you contradict him, he starts off by claiming ad hominem attacks. Then he suggests that you’re ignorant and haven’t read the same books he has. Then he gives you a reading list. Probably Spengler and Yockey. Maybe some Plato if he’s in a particularly condescending mood. Once that fails, he either tries to change the subject or claim that he was just being satirical or engaging in debate for the sake of debate.

Here’s the main thing: Jay is not an idiot. He’s actually a pretty bright guy with a nearly exhaustive knowledge of the writings of the Church Fathers and much of the western philosophical canon (he once attended a seminary, now he’s a grad student in philosophy). That being said, Jay’s tragic flaw is his inability to admit when he’s wrong. It’s why debates with him never end, they only get put on hold. It’s the reason he has fallen for these conspiracy theories. He’s angry with how his life has turned out, and he refuses to accept that he’s done anything to cause it. His anger has led him to search for someone to blame, whether it be the Illuminati and the Bilderberg group or just the Amerikan “skanks” who won’t go out with him.

It’s sad. And it’s scary.

captainbathrobe

I’m partial to Flogging Molly, myself. And, of course, the Pogues.

BlackBloc
BlackBloc

>>Then he gives you a reading list. Probably Spengler and Yockey. Maybe some Plato if he’s in a particularly condescending mood.

So what you’re saying is that Jay thinks he’s smarter than everyone else because he knows litterature? That’s a nice change. Usually, entitled douchebags think they’re smarter than everyone else because they know computers or maths. It’s funny how people can delude themselves into thinking their own narrow specialized knowledge is way more important to Life, the Universe and Everything than other people’s narrow specialized knowledge.

One thing though: encyclopedic knowledge is not intelligence. Intelligence means being able to understand concepts, not regurgitating stuff you’ve absorbed from other authors. It’s no wonder to me that a conservative like Jay would think knowing the classics is a sign of intelligence. Since they value intelligence purely based on volume of absorbed facts, they have a lot more riding on valuing the old decrepit and obsolete crap (like Plato) that they stuffed their brains with.

Bostonian

Also, Jay is just a nucking futz douchebag who likes to post cool sounding (to him) word salad.

And what we are telling you with the patterns is…we like agricultural graffiti?

Speaking of fake band names…

(I think I have a little too much self-respect to name a band The Slobbering Crotch-Maws, even as a joke.)

ithiliana

So, Gay Druid Marxist, though I really don’t give a flying fuck about Jay and his “is this real tell me is it REAL” bullshit, what does the fragile little snowflake intellect do when somebody that is given his routine:

And then gives him back a BIGGER reading list (say, oh, all sorts of feminist theorists starting with Elizabeth Spelman whose work, among other things, looks at PLato’s gender issues, and says they won’t talk to HIM if he don’t read their list.

Cuz I am a Raving Researcher, and I bet I can generate a bigger bibliography than Mr. J any day.

pillowinhell

Somehow I think the only research jays done on feminism is turning on Fox news…

As for what he does with your bibliography, it will be ignored, like anything else that contradicts his talking points.

Thanks for the link though. I got me some interesting new books to buy!

GAY DRUID MARXIST
GAY DRUID MARXIST

Ithiliana: I imagine that Jay would dismiss that book because it was written by a woman, and we all know that women are incapable of logic, duh.

Either that, or he would just pretend to have already read it and say you’re an idiot and try to top you with something more obscure.

That’s the great thing about Jay. You always know exactly what the last book he read was. Right now he’s obsessed with Quigley. I don’t know if he’s gone through a Toynbee phase yet, but that would be pretty logical next choice for someone studying world civilizations (though Toynbee isn’t nearly racist enough for Jay’s taste). Or, maybe he’ll go obscure and pick someone like Gumilev (lots of cool antisemitic stuff there!)

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Now I want to go over to ithiliana’s house and work my way through her bookshelves.

Kavette
Kavette

Would it be weird if Gay Druid Marxist was Jay?

pillowinhell

You’re not the only one who’s suspicious of Druid. Sounds like another “wife” to me.

BlackBloc
BlackBloc

While I have known of the occasional gay ‘druid’ (I’ll mentally substitute in ‘pagan’ for druid) or gay Marxist, the overlap in the Venn diagram of ‘druid’ and Marxist is pretty much empty. However, I do know a lot of right-wingers who lump in all opponents into one big melting pot of liberal socialist hippy gay Marxist Islamist pagans, incapable of thinking that there might be more than one group who have a problem with their shit (obviously, scratch an opponent and you find Satan underneath).

I do think Gay Druid Marxist is the sort of name I’d expect from a sockpuppet or a hanger-on from his blog, but then again it’s also the over the top name some person who likes to mess with conspiracy theorists as a laugh (which I can totally understand, since I do it myself) would pick.

GAY DRUID MARXIST
GAY DRUID MARXIST

Dude, do you not have basic reading comprehension skills? I’m anti-Jay. I’m just trying to explain to you all how his brain operates.

He’s a professional college student who has read way to much philosophy and theology and hasn’t had nearly enough sex.

Is that clearer?

pillowinhell

That may be the case. However, the part where you introduce yourself and go on about how well read and learned and brilliant he is smells funny from my side of the screen.

Also, insulting peoples reading comprehension is pretty high handed and isn’t likely to win supporters.

pillowinhell

What made you think we needed an explanation or your help in reading comprehension for what he’s already written? There’s a very high probability we’d already come to similar conclusions as you, we just don’t care to excuse his behavior. Well read and currently lacking a sex partner won’t cut it.

pillowinhell

What prompted you to come here Druid?

GAY DRUID MARXIST
GAY DRUID MARXIST

Did I call him well read and learned and brilliant? I must have forgotten that part… What I said (or what I was trying to say) is that Jay is obsessed with this shit reads things like Imperium or Decline of the West for fun. It’s his idea of a good time. You’ll never get through to him because he’s an egotistical prick who enjoys igniting debates and then citing obscure books in an attempt to claim victory.

He’s not your typical troll.

Medium Dave
Medium Dave

This is Manboobz! All of our trolls are atypical…

pillowinhell

This is Manboobz! All of our trolls are atypical…

LOL! Well there’s something to be proud of!

ithiliana

Seems a fairly garden variety troll to me!

Viscaria
Viscaria

@ Druid

Can we please refrain from suggesting that people are jerks/conspiracy theorists/pompous because of how much sex they’re having? :-/

Bostonian

So Jay is a doofus who like to post pseudo intellectual word salad? How is that different from most MRAs?
And how does sex or lack of same enter into things? Plenty of MRAs are married or have girlfriends, whom they presumably have sex with. That does not seem to have an effect on the misogyny at all.

Pecunium

Jay, re Satire:

Definition of SATIRE

1: a literary work holding up human vices and follies to ridicule or scorn
2: trenchant wit, irony, or sarcasm used to expose and discredit vice or folly

U R duin it WRONG.

My apologies Viscaria.

Ami Angelwings

Is somebody speaking about themselves in the third person? o_O

Pecunium

Jay: I’m willing to bet none of you have even read a page of Brzezinski.

Bet lost.

The sad part is… your argument about the merit of your work boils down to, “I tell you it’s fuckin’ brill, and if you understood how brill it was you’d see. But you aren’t smart enough to understand me.”

Bathos, not satire, in support, Can anyone here interact with any real data and evidence, or are you all only capable of ad hominem fallacies?

Show the class where these ad hominem have taken place.

GAY DRUID MARXIST
GAY DRUID MARXIST

Maybe I don’t have as much experience debating MRAs, but most of them seem to spout the same Spearhead bullshit time after time. Jay does that too, but he also likes to throw in some more “esoteric” stuff like Kabbala or Rosicrucianism and take philosophers like Heidegger and Nietzche wildly out of context (not that either of those guys are super-feminist writers). Maybe that’s more common than I realized?

Fair enough. I was just picking up on what seemed like a lot of sublimated sexual tension in his writing. Maybe that says more about me than Jay. I guess that was kind of anti-ace of me, too. Point taken.

As for people questioning my name? You got me. I’m not actually a gay druid marxist. But really… it’s just a screen name that I obviously lifted from Jay’s rant and the jokes in the comments here. For what it’s worth, I am gay. And pretty left-of-center, but not full-blown Marxist. Definitely not a druid though. So I’m two-for-three.

pillowinhell

Druid, sublimated sexual content is everywhere! So fair enough. What brought you here? I am curious to know, it just seemed strange to have you show up so close on Jays heels.

Pecunium

Jay: That quotation (noun, not verb, I know it can be confusing keeping the grammatical quirks of English straight. I commend the study of Russian for anyone who should like to attain better mastery; though it does tend to reinforce the use of parenthetical asides), exists.

Now, explain please just what relevance it’s existence has. Put it into a greater context and show how it supports; in objective fact the subjective conclusions you are trying to make people accept; just by merit of those banal truisms being written down.

Further, explain why the rambling account of the geopolicitical culture of more than 45 years ago is topically relevant to the social decay you are alleging is the result of outgroups (marxists/feminists/homosexuals) at the time it was being written.

As to William Cohen (have you met him, he’s an interesting fellow. I got to talk with him some when he was in Ukraine in 1997, taking part in Operation Peace Shield; in which I was a participant/took part in planning for ten yearn) and again, nothing in that quotation is new, suprising or topical to the post we are discussing.

In short, you are spinning your wheels. The piling on of non-related facts doesn’t help your case (neither the poppycock in the first post, nor your petulant attempts to present that stream of incoherent drivel as satire).

Best to retire from the field when you can still make the legitimate claim of only suffering a flesh wound.

Xanthe
Xanthe

I was wondering that, pillowinhell, and I was thinking there might be an obvious reason, if regular readers of Jay’s blog were made aware of Man Boobz by virtue of Jay’s follow-up post, where he called David and the commentariat here moronic collective zombies. But that article doesn’t cite anything from here, it doesn’t link here, there’s no trace of a pingback from Manboobz on the threads David linked to, nor did the commenters from here who left calling cards at Jay’s blog identify themselves as Manboobzers, so all in all it’s a bit of a mystery how Gay Druid Marxist got here.

jumbofish

soooo you know about about this guy. You can list things he has read, what he has done, his debate tactics, his sexual experience, and I am assuming you followed him here.

You supposedly don’t like him but at the same time he is a “genius” and “atypical”.

I am just going to leave this comic here….

Pecunium

I smell Sprezzaturic Chaos.

Xanthe

Well, between Druid popping outta nowhere and the name dropping Jay is also prone to doing… I tend to be suspicious of name dropping, its usually used to put people in their place or to steal the attributes of the person who’s name has been dropped. There’s a lot to question about Druid, but it could just be that my bullshit detector is too sensitive. Others here have more succinctly summed up the other misgivings I have. Hopefully, it will turn out that my first impression was mistaken and I’ll have to apologize.

Kyrie
Kyrie

At this point I can see a few explanations:
– Druid is Jay. (very high probability) If we’re in a Mary Higgins Clark’s novel, it’s probably another of his personality, if not, he’s a sockpuppet.
– Druid is Jay’s stalker/number one fan.
– Druid is Jay’s big brother, who lurked into his browser’s historic.

So, where did you find the link to Manboobz, Gay Druid? Because “A male-run feminist sort of I don’t know what blog” is a very tiny hint to find us.

Atheist, A Feminist
Atheist, A Feminist

Okay, I am finally coming out of lurking to give the MHC reference the love it deserves. Kyrie, that was brilliant.

What would my teen years have been without her and her daughter? (Probably more productive and/or better read, but I am going to indulge my nostalgia and pretend it would have been way more crying, which because I was really depressed is like bathtubs of tears.)

There, the best introduction I could ever have, right?

1 6 7 8