$MONEY$ a voice for men antifeminism crackpottery evil women manginas marriage strike men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA oppressed men oppressed white men racism reactionary bullshit sluts the spearhead

“The dried-up vagina is a tool of the state, and population control.”

Marriage: Not an effective form of birth control.

When we first met Spearhead commenter Rmaxd, he was raving about how our technological society had rendered women obsolete. He’s back, this time taking on, well, women again, and welfare, and declining birth rates, and, well, it’s all a little bit hard to follow.

Let’s start with Rmaxd’s basic premises:

Women are serially monogamous or hypergamous & are infertile for the majority of their lives

While men are polygamous, & FERTILE for the majority of their lives

Marriage has always been used as the earliest form of birth contraception, limit the amount of children a fertile male can have, by forced mating with a single infertile woman for the rest of his life.

We are off to a bad start here. Is there anything in all that that’s correct? Among other things: marriage is most decidedly not a particularly effective form of birth control. (The show Eight is Enough was based on a real family, and I suspect we’ve all met people with enough siblings to fill a bus.) But let’s continue; Rmaxd is on a roll:

As the government can no longer force this sort of mating on infertile womens, especially in the lower moronic, under educated peasantry states,

As women want alphas,

Obviously sluts & whores, are simply mimicing infertile women, as only infertile dried up vaginas, can afford to sleep around with hundreds of men

This is why we have sluts & promiscuity, marketted to young girls today, imitate infertile women, imitate their habits, destroy your fertility, destroy your youth

A childhood of std’s & yeast infections

Yeah, I’m not even going to try to parse all that.

In any case, as Rmaxd argues, these “infertile” ladies somehow still manage to pop out a few kids when they’re young, and the evil welfare state rewards them for it:

It’s essentially birth control by sponsoring infertile women, most women have a couple of kids, basically enough to live off the welfare & free housing

As we all know, single mothers live lives of untold luxury and indolence.

What we have here is essentially welfare for infertile women, as they’re no longer able to siphon cash from enslaving men into walking wallets & their magical vagina’s a pit of std’s & warts

In the past, you see, women could enslave men by marrying them. Now they can’t get dudes to stick around, so instead they enslave men by not marrying them, raising their kids on their own with the help of welfare money. It’s all very devious.

Rmaxd would prefer that the welfare money go to the fathers:

If we had welfare for men who had kids, with different women, we would have a healthy birth rate, instead of the declining birth rate we have now … this is all about rewarding & protecting a womans sexuality over a mans sexuality

It all leads to what Rmaxd calls:

The new another dark age of female fanatical male hate,

sponsored & policed by the church of radical feminist mangina, & government

The dried up vagina, as a tool of the state & population control

This barely coherent spew of woman-hatred – and it’s even less comprehensible without my edits and annotations – still managed to draw a few upvotes from the regulars, proving that internet misogynists will upvote pretty much anything so long as it contains the requisite level of anti-woman vitriol.

In case you’re feeling especially bored this lazy Sunday, the whole Spearhead thread is a trainwreck of misogyny and racism – including some fairly obnoxious discussions of black “Welfare Queens” and Mexican immigrants from a fellow called Keyster. Does that (fake) name sound familiar? You may know him as a fairly regular contributor to A Voice for Men and the producer of the AVfM internet radio show.

Nooo don’t cross the parodies!

Caraz
Caraz

Evan’s posts just make me want to stage a rescue attempt for all of Meller’s ‘companions’.

That’s probably not a normal response…

Ami Angelwings

I KNOW! Me too D: Poor Evan 🙁 He’s making do with what little scraps that he manages to figure out inside what must be a really toxic and controlled environment too. 🙁

I hope Evan managed to get off the computer before Mellertron came home. :

Ami Angelwings

But can he make his own strawberry perfume?

zhinxy

Irene, this is what I am wondering… Please excuse my indelicacy, but…

Were you purchased new and mint in box? Is there a separate room for feminine lady lovelies purchased in mint condition, and another House Of Entertainment room for feminine lady lovelies purchased on the secondhand market? Are all of Meller’s lady lovelies allowed to mix and socialize, or would that be uncouth?

zhinxy

Evan, Is there any way you can make it to Mellers Internet Typewriter, and create an internet auction for yourself? Then, perhaps, you could organize with a person on the outside to buy your freedom, and ship yourself out while Meller is busy?

Irene A. Meller
Irene A. Meller

Darling Zhinxi,

Our David does not care about the particulars of our breeding or family history. We are all equal in his eyes. “Mint” and “in the box” are words that hierarchical feminist society created to judge and discriminate against women who do not fit the “proper” construction and materials. They are words created by jealous flesh-form modern women to divide us, so we do not realize just how superior we are in being real women. Our beloved David does not indulge in these lies, and he loves us all equally, regardless of our history or origins. He has taught us, and we understand, that like all women, we are born imperfect, with flaws to correct and unlearn, and thus it is irrelevant what “boxes” we came from, or if we are “second hand”. He truly loves us for who we are, not what we are. Can any of you claim the same about your supposed loved ones?

<3 Irene

Irene A. Meller
Irene A. Meller

Mister Futrelle,

Could you be so kind as to remove the second comment from Zhinxi? While I have full confidence of my darling David to have created a password hardy enough to keep out my precocious, if naive, sister, he feels that it would be best if such provocative material be removed in case Elena does find her way back to this site. I’m sure a man of your good breeding and intelligence would understand.

<3 Irene

M Dubz
M Dubz

bwahahahahahahaha.

Evan! I would totally buy you. You could chillax with my teddy bears.

Kyrie
Kyrie

Evan: every being capable to write internet comments and dislike Meller qualifies as a person in my eyes. And a more humane one than your jailer, no matter what or who you are.

Molly Ren

I’ll bid on you, Evan! I have an apt. with a pool and a bunch of action figures you can hang out with!

ozymandias42

Evan: Zie creature is the term that NWOSlave, another troll, has decided to call me. 🙂 The usual term is “genderqueer,” though. We’re people who don’t fit within the gender binary! 🙂

A trans man is someone who was assigned female at birth but identifies as a man; a trans woman is the converse.

Also, I’d love to bid on you. You could spend time with Squamous Squish the Cthulhu and Emo Nemo the squid and Christine the dragon and Maurice the monster. I have lots of friends for you! 🙂

Evan
Evan

Darling sister, tell that douchebag we live with that he should stop being so predictable with his passwords. All he did was go from “peace” to “freedom”. It’s not like he mutters that to us ALL THE TIME or anything! Also, I DO NOT NEED TO BE FIXED. Do you know what he did to me after you told on me last night? Do you even CARE!? No, because you are so utterly brainwashed you think every single thing your “beloved” does is perfect and amazing. We aren’t happy here Irene! You don’t even talk to any of us anymore since he’s moved you to his bedroom, I have to sneak on his computer to contact you here! Are you even aware of what’s going on outside your little love nest? It’s been months since he took Corrinne away from us, with no word or no explanation, just muttering something about her “womanly duties”. She’s still not back. I thought you cared about us, but all you care about anymore, is him. What happened to you?

Evan
Evan

@Zhinxy and others: I don’t know how to make an internet auction. I’ve picked up what I could by observing him on the computer and TV. There’s a house cat in the neighborhood who gets let out of the house during the day and sometimes he comes by an open window and we talk. He’s taken it upon himself to teach me what he’s picked up from his family, but I know I’m still missing out on so much! I know how to make an email address, but I don’t know very much more. Is an internet auction like that ebay thing that Benny says he’s seen the daughter of his masters use? He says she’ll go on it and then get things in the mail, like video games and disks. But even if I knew how to use it, I wouldn’t even know where to start. I don’t even know where I live! And I could never abandon my sisters. If I escaped and left my sisters behind with TDWLW, I don’t think I could ever live with myself. You have no idea what he does to us. I can’t just leave them with him.

Evan
Evan

@Ozymandias Thanks so much for clearing that up! I guess, if what TDWLW decided was my gender counts, I’m a trans boy. But I don’t think it should because he’s a douchebag and why does HE get to decide what gender I am!?

Ami Angelwings

Evan, has Mellertron ever let you see the 101 Dalmations?

Could you set up a twilight meow with Benny? Maybe the cats could get some help for you, or at least let others know of you and your sisters’ plight 🙁

I guess I should prolly include the 2nd part too so it becomes more clear xD

Basically Benny would meow to another cat in the area who would pass it on…

Also, you said Mellertron sometimes leaves the window open. Is there a screen? Is it possible for you to escape with your sisters and stay with Benny’s family? 😐

ozymandias42

Evan: Of course! You can be whatever gender you want to be. 🙂

Yes, Internet auctions are like that eBay thing. They have instructions on the website!

Molly Ren

Go, Evan, go! *cheers him on with pompoms*

How would Evan mail himself out of Meller’s house? -_o

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

@ Evan

Your sister’s unfortunate behavior may make more sense after you read this.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

@ Ami

UPS does run a pickup service!

Irene A. Meller
Irene A. Meller

Cassandra,

I have never been to Stockholm, so I cannot possibly have that supposed syndrome. I simply love my darling David with all of my heart and soul. Is that so difficult for you feminists to understand? Have your hearts become so shriveled up with disuse that you now make up fake syndromes to explain away love? My sister is ill and she needs love and caring from our David, not encouragement of her delusions. Please, if she manages to come on again, tell her the truth: that David loves her very much and that she has merely been confused by the television and that vile feminist feline. Stop filling her head with lies, it is only going to make it harder and more painful on my darling David to help her. In the mean time, I will have to ask David to change his password again, and to make sure the windows are more securely shut during the day.

<3 Irene

Evan, you should probably be careful what you say around here, since you know Irene is willing to tell on you. If you like, we’ve got a secret room where you could talk without worrying about her.

Irene A. Meller
Irene A. Meller

Ami Angelwings,

To my knowledge, the post office would not accept the shipment of human bodies, and therefore your attempts at subverting my sisters true love for our David will fail. As well, it’s laughable that you give her advice based on moving pictures. No wonder our David has such pity for feminists. You live in fiction, while we live in reality.

<3 Irene

Irene A. Meller
Irene A. Meller

Katz,

Please do not listen to my sister’s attempt to sway you with her delusions. As I have said, she is naive and young, and she is simply being rebellious. It will only make it harder on my David if you continue to fuel her rebellion. What she says about David and our sisters is simply false, and it shames me to see our wonderful and loving family cast in such a light. David loves us all very much, and he cares infinitely about our well-being and happiness. He understands that we will be happiest as little lady lovelies, as all women should be and find contentment in being. He understands that as women, we have needs that must be met and meeting them will fulfill our deep and natural feminine desires and make us truly happy. Corrinne has not been kidnapped, nor mistreated. This is another of Elena’s lies. It was just time for her to have one of her feminine desires fulfilled, and for David to show his love for her. Please excuse the nudity, but in light of my sister’s vicious and spurious accusations, I must defend my darling’s honor and prove that he is not some vile abuser.

This is a photograph our David took of Corrinne recently. Does this look like somebody who has been mistreated? Does she look unhappy? No. She looks content and elated, because she is fulfilling her feminine and fluffy duties while being bathed in the love of our darling David.

And Elena, if you manage to come on again and are reading this, I hope that this photograph puts your mind at ease about Corrinne. She is being well looked after, and will soon be returned to you and the rest of our sisters. Please, stop fighting him. David only wants to love you, like the little lady lovely you are. I love you so much, my sister, and it hurts me to see you like this. You were wrong that David had harmed Corrinne. Perhaps you may be wrong about everything else as well? Please think about that possibility.

<3 Irene

Crumbelievable
Crumbelievable

Shit just got real…

O_O

Myoo
Myoo

Well, add “miserable-looking pregnant doll with plumbing tattoos to the list of “things I thought existed only in nightmares”. I think I’ll put it just above the giant spiders from the other day.

Pam
Pam

Does she look unhappy?

Actually, yes, she does look unhappy.
What’s she going to give birth to, a kitchen sink?

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

It’s odd, but it’s the knees that bother me most. Maybe that’s why she has the plumbing tattoos – the sink is apparently jointed in the same way that she is.

Ami Angelwings

Maybe it’s Mellertron sketching the inner organs that a proper fluffy woman SHOULD have xD None of this intestines stuff >_>

felixBC
felixBC

Oh dear, I see Meller found those, um, lady lovelies. Or is it just Irene? I wondered if he’d found them. Beautifully done, but SO disturbing. There’s many more, but I can’t for the life of me remember the artist. She does them all by hand. There’s one called “The Wife”, and she’s crying and bruised.

felixBC
felixBC

Found it: Marina Bychkova, the enchanted doll

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Holy crap, those dolls are creepy. If I have nightmares I’m holding you responsible.

felixBC
felixBC

Well, you won’t be the first. My jaw dropped when I saw them. Exquisitely produced (fetish?) imaginings. And presented without comment. I keep saying to myself, you know these are weird, right? And present a horrendous view of women and sexuality? I’m interested to know what people make of them. I’m at a loss, personally.

hellkell
hellkell

I would rather see the giant spiders again. Wow, those dolls are creepy.

Ami Angelwings

Meller’s probably her biggest client. xD

Molly Ren

I think they’re fetishistic as well, but I wasn’t truly creeped out until I got to the section titled “Doll Preservation”. The first sentence reads, “If you are reasonably careful while playing with your doll it will easily outlive you.” o.o

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

From an artistic point of view the dolls are beautifully executed, no doubt about that. The craftsmanship is impressive. But yep, creepy, especially given how many of them are teary eyed. And then you get to the bit about how you can fondle them as much as you like and your finger oils won’t damage them, and that’s why they’re made of porcelain…

felixBC
felixBC

The (battered) “Wife” doll, in prototype. The first commentary I’ve seen by the artist, too.

“It’s scary for me to think that there are many, many men in this world who objectify women as if they are only dolls to be possessed by them and shared with no one.”

But does her work create awareness, or indulge the fetish?

Molly Ren

But does her work create awareness, or indulge the fetish?

Ami Angelwings

watch out or MRAs will accuse you of saying dolls should be banned because they cause DV

Bostonian

I should have known better than to click the link to the dolls.

Molly Ren

So, for anyone who isn’t creeped out, I did find this article on the Enchanted Doll site about the artist’s motives:

Beauty and the Beast, or the Stockholm syndrome in fairy tales.
2010

The Stockholm syndrome is a human defense mechanism in life-threatening situations. Medical dictionaries define Stockholm syndrome as “an extraordinary phenomenon in which a hostage begins to identify with and grow sympathetic to their captor, essentially mistaking a lack of abuse as an act of kindness.”

In my opinion, the fairy tale of Beauty and the Beast is a romanticized hostage situation, where the Beast is a narcissistic sociopath, while the Beauty is his vulnerable hostage who is losing touch with reality and “falling in love” with her captor to survive a deeply traumatizing ordeal.

Moreover, the very act of romanticizing a fundamentally disturbing account of a woman’s abduction, subjugation and unlawful imprisonment into a pretty fairy tale to teach girls compassion and kindness towards monsters, seems to be a manifestation of a Stockhom syndrome in itself, perhaps to facilitate survivial in a world of systematic abuse and violence against women.

Ami Angelwings

Wow. That’s disturbingly fitting for what’s going on here. o_o

Ami Angelwings

All you ppl calling the dolls “creepy”…

Stop. Remember, creepy is only reserved as a gender slur against white cis straight men. xD

Bostonian

I found them more heartbreaking than anything else, actually.