$MONEY$ a voice for men antifeminism crackpottery evil women manginas marriage strike men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA oppressed men oppressed white men racism reactionary bullshit sluts the spearhead

“The dried-up vagina is a tool of the state, and population control.”

Marriage: Not an effective form of birth control.

When we first met Spearhead commenter Rmaxd, he was raving about how our technological society had rendered women obsolete. He’s back, this time taking on, well, women again, and welfare, and declining birth rates, and, well, it’s all a little bit hard to follow.

Let’s start with Rmaxd’s basic premises:

Women are serially monogamous or hypergamous & are infertile for the majority of their lives

While men are polygamous, & FERTILE for the majority of their lives

Marriage has always been used as the earliest form of birth contraception, limit the amount of children a fertile male can have, by forced mating with a single infertile woman for the rest of his life.

We are off to a bad start here. Is there anything in all that that’s correct? Among other things: marriage is most decidedly not a particularly effective form of birth control. (The show Eight is Enough was based on a real family, and I suspect we’ve all met people with enough siblings to fill a bus.) But let’s continue; Rmaxd is on a roll:

As the government can no longer force this sort of mating on infertile womens, especially in the lower moronic, under educated peasantry states,

As women want alphas,

Obviously sluts & whores, are simply mimicing infertile women, as only infertile dried up vaginas, can afford to sleep around with hundreds of men

This is why we have sluts & promiscuity, marketted to young girls today, imitate infertile women, imitate their habits, destroy your fertility, destroy your youth

A childhood of std’s & yeast infections

Yeah, I’m not even going to try to parse all that.

In any case, as Rmaxd argues, these “infertile” ladies somehow still manage to pop out a few kids when they’re young, and the evil welfare state rewards them for it:

It’s essentially birth control by sponsoring infertile women, most women have a couple of kids, basically enough to live off the welfare & free housing

As we all know, single mothers live lives of untold luxury and indolence.

What we have here is essentially welfare for infertile women, as they’re no longer able to siphon cash from enslaving men into walking wallets & their magical vagina’s a pit of std’s & warts

In the past, you see, women could enslave men by marrying them. Now they can’t get dudes to stick around, so instead they enslave men by not marrying them, raising their kids on their own with the help of welfare money. It’s all very devious.

Rmaxd would prefer that the welfare money go to the fathers:

If we had welfare for men who had kids, with different women, we would have a healthy birth rate, instead of the declining birth rate we have now … this is all about rewarding & protecting a womans sexuality over a mans sexuality

It all leads to what Rmaxd calls:

The new another dark age of female fanatical male hate,

sponsored & policed by the church of radical feminist mangina, & government

The dried up vagina, as a tool of the state & population control

This barely coherent spew of woman-hatred – and it’s even less comprehensible without my edits and annotations – still managed to draw a few upvotes from the regulars, proving that internet misogynists will upvote pretty much anything so long as it contains the requisite level of anti-woman vitriol.

In case you’re feeling especially bored this lazy Sunday, the whole Spearhead thread is a trainwreck of misogyny and racism – including some fairly obnoxious discussions of black “Welfare Queens” and Mexican immigrants from a fellow called Keyster. Does that (fake) name sound familiar? You may know him as a fairly regular contributor to A Voice for Men and the producer of the AVfM internet radio show.

I also like gaming, hockey, football, shopping and listening to Grace Potter.

I love this because it’s like he started a list of things he likes/would want his girlfriend to like and then partway through went “wait, girls like girly stuff, don’t they?”

Lauralot

He probably wrote spanking on that list, but then he decided that might be a little too obvious.

Pecunium

The part that makes this Ashely hard to believe is the amazing consonance of her desire and Brandon’s. I get that partners have similar likes/dislikes, but the pure “Brandon” is awesome, covered in awesome sauce” is a bit precious.

That she came to sing his praises, rather than just make a comment about a subject she cares about… says more about the relationship than anything else; and it’s reflection on him is poor. Because the content of the posts is sockpuppetry, even if he had to use someone else to do it.

Brandon
Brandon

Oh, a technicality…how very disingenuous of you.

Lauralot

Remember how Brandon would always brag about how fulfilling his life is?

Yeah, his last two posts (and his sock puppet’s) would argue otherwise.

Brandon
Brandon

Hey, the man-hater is back…Hi man-hater!! Have you been plotting with your sisters over at radicalhub?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

God, even when you’re not talking about yourself you’re still pathetic.

Shouldn’t you be fucking your girlfriend right now? Against the WALL, like a real rebel?

(Did you tell her about the cameras yet?)

Lauralot

@David: I am, only not. He even admitted he made it up but he refused to take it back because BRANDON.

Hi Brandon,

David has told us a lot about you. You seem like a very intelligent gentleman and it is a shame that you are treated the way you are here. Your girlfriend, Ashley, sounds like a wonderful girl and she is very lucky to have a man such as you. David has suggested to us that we and her might have a lot in common, and that is rare in this modern world. Please tell her that we say hi. And don’t let the uncouth scoundrels in this forum get you down.

<3 Irene

Dracula
Dracula

Hey Brandon, you know what would really convince people you don’t care about this place and what people here think? Going away. But you just can’t do that, can you? Not when people remain unconvinced of your awesomeness.

Lauralot

Hey, Dracula, can’t you cut the poor guy a break? “Ashley’s” appearance here is essentially a confession that she doesn’t exist. What else is he supposed to do with his time now that he’s finally realized his girlfriend is imaginary?

jumbofish

XDXDXDXDXDXD
irene meller
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
*dies*

ozymandias42

HI IRENE I LOVE YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE A DOLL.

Discordia

Brandon must be really really bored

Discordia

Irene…do you ever get tired of being one of Mellers dolls? I mean he must bore you with all his victorian babbeling!

Lauralot

What sort of perfume does he use, Irene?

Discordia,

Why would I get tired of what I was created for? It is my destiny and I happily, and gratefully, give my heart and soul to pleasing my darling David. Also, dear Discordia, “doll” is a derogatory slur created by feminists and socialists to demean those who fulfill the natural obligations, specifications and fluffiness of being female better than modern flesh-covered women. David warned me that you feminists would be cruel, and jealous of my perfection, but I had not anticipated such an angry and slur-filled response. He is right to pity you.

<3 Irene

Ozymandias42,

We do not know who you are, but we suspect that you are a feminist due to your eagerness to proposition a person that you have never met. It is sad that you, as a flesh-covered woman, may have even greater capacity than we do to feel love, and yet, because you are a feminist, you will never feel anything nearing what we feel towards our darling David. Also, again, please do not insult me with slurs simply because you are angry at your lack of inner fluff.

<3 Irene

Discordia

My dearest Irene,

So what would you like to be called if doll is degrading?

Also, what do you think of awesome non fluffy plastic people such as vampires, the bride of chucky, Emily Strange and the like…feminism has opened a world of oppertunity for many different dolls! so please don’t feel the word is degrading!

Captain Bathrobe

So what would you like to be called if doll is degrading?

People of fluff? The differently animated? The alive-challenged?

Dracula
Dracula

I believe the term is “Little Lady Lovelies”. To hear Meller tell it anyway.

Lauralot,

I understand that modern feminist society frowns on the use of perfume by men. Is that correct? I apologize if my assumption is in error. I have not left our abode in quite some time after our darling David had an incident with the local constabulary over whether our presence in his horseless carriage allowed us access to the “high occupancy lane”.

In any case, I believe only a select few men in your society are allowed to use perfume, and only if they are below the natural threshold of masculinity. Even then, they must use perfume that is created in government-regulated factories. Our David is a real man, and as such refuses to be restricted by feminist governance or inferior scented products! He makes his own perfume, as real men historically have, and they are delightful! I believe his latest concoction involves strawberries. Oh, it is heavenly! I pity you flesh-covered modern women for both your inferior government-regulated perfumes and that you are not capable of getting a real man like our David who can show you what real perfume is.

<3 Irene

Shadow
Shadow

LMAOOO!! The last bastions of true femininity!! Oh Irene love, if I was not dead certain of your loyalty to David, I would bring you the moon if you would be mine (batteries not included).

Discordia

Shadow..hey if she is posting here maybe she is really getting sick of David’s constant doting!

Come to the dark side! We have cookies!

Shadow
Shadow

@Discordia

Bite your tongue! This is no woman(?), this here is the gen-yu-ine article. This woman, this little lovely, would sooner read a book, or even become a lawyeress, scientistess, engineeress (or anything else from the ess family), than leave her man!

Shadow,

You sound like a true gentleman and worthy of courting me, but alas, you are correct, I am utterly devoted to my darling David. He is my alpha and my omega. He is my life, my light and my destiny. However, if I may be so bold as to suggest an alternative, because, as I said, you sound like a truly wonderful gentleman. Elena, my second youngest sister, is having difficulty fulfilling her womanly duties and is causing our David quite a lot of distress. For example, she refuses to wear the beautiful dresses that David has bought her and has openly expressed a desire to become a G.I. Joe. I know this is just youthful rebellion, but I fear our David is losing patience with her and will send her away. I believe that you, Shadow, with your patience in dealing with the horrible modern women on this site, might be a man who could tame my sister and give her a place in your home. Of course, you will have to ask our David for permission to court her, and prove yourself a worthy man in his eyes, and that is no simple task. However, I do believe you would be a good match for Elena and it would help our David so. You will have to curb your humorous statements about “batteries”, though. As our darling says so often: “Real women don’t require batteries.”

<3 Irene

Discordia,

Why are you asking me to comment on children’s toys? If you must know, I am saddened that our girls are growing up with such feminist propaganda around them. I am so thankful that I had my darling David to provide true female toys for me in my formative years. I still keep my Barbie dolls in pristine condition. I cannot even imagine how miserable I would have been if David had been like so many feminized fathers in the world now (presuming that the mother deigns to keep him around) and given me the toys you listed above. Perhaps I would have even become as miserable as you, though my inherent femininity might have prevented that terrible a fate.

<3 Irene

Myoo
Myoo

Now, Irene, your dedication to your sister is nice, but we both know that your sister needs to be sent to a house of entertainment. Meller can set aside a portion of your house, maybe a closet, where your sister can be properly trained in the womanly arts and properly serve men. Why, she might even make a lot of money. Surely that’s better than entrusting her to a potentially(?) dangerous feminist.

red_locker

Irene Meller.

Best. Poster. Ever.

hellkell
hellkell

Aw, man, I go away for a couple days for work…

Brandon, you’re still pathetic.

Irene really may be the best thing ever.

Jay008 take note: this is how you do a prank. Gradually ramp it up until everyone gets the joke.

Evan
Evan

Ugh. Do you always have to treat me like some sort of broken thing? I’m not unhappy, and I don’t need to be “fixed” or married off! What I NEED is for you and that douchebag you insist on living with to respect me and leave me alone! And for the last time, my name is Evan, not Elena. I don’t care what he named me. You’re my sister, can’t you at least respect that?

Kyrie
Kyrie

And… And there are two of them. It’s Christmas! And the second is z rebel and… what’s the proper term here, gender-queer? Trans-gender? Anyway, it’s awesome.

Discordia

omg this thread is made of win!!!!

Discordia

Irene…you need to accept your fellow doll for the way zie is…it sounds like zie is very happy being a GI Joe and frankly being a GI joe sounds MUCH more interesting then being a completely subserviant Victorian dollie….Evan, if you want I will send the GI Joe and GI Jane dolls that I collect to come and get you away from Meller!

Viscaria
Viscaria

You go, Evan!

Evan
Evan

What!? Oh, FFS, I don’t want to be a G.I. Joe! I just don’t want to wear those ridiculous dresses that That Douchebag We Live With (TDWLW. I refuse to call him by his name if he won’t respect mine.) tries to force on me and I want my identity respected. My sister just doesn’t understand this, and TDWLW has convinced her that I’m delusional and want to be some army toy.

jumbofish

@ kyrie

I think evan is suppose to be a male trans person because of the doll’s preferred name being a typical masculine name and the doll’s desire to be a GI Joe.

Genderqueer is when someone’s gender doesn’t fit into either male or female. They typically use ze and zie for their pronoun. Most gender queer people themselves trans.

There is a lot of trans people here the are both in the binary and not so its good to know the basics.

ozymandias42

Evan: Do you identify as a trans man or as a zie creature? I’m happy to use whatever pronouns you like! 🙂

Annie Ada Meller

Irene you need to STFU Evan really wants to be GI Joe and I your sister Annie am a cowgirl and mad scientist…..We do not want to be personality less dolls, and yes we are dolls so stop being so Pseudo politically correct….I mean you want to be called a non animated-American? That is completely pathetic! and just making a joke out of things!

Anyway, there is going to be a great doll escape tomorrow……are you in?

Discordia

Sorry Evan….I just took Irene’s word for it…sounds like the person you live with is a complete douchebag who doesn’t respect your wishes

Annie Ada Meller

Irene,

Evan and I are planning the great doll escape. You may be happy but most of us dolls, and yes we are dolls, not non animated Americans!, hate it here….Evan is being forced into an identity he doesn’t want and I am a mad scientist and a cowgirl! I have caught you eyeing his libretarian books and know you want your freedom too…..meet us at 13:00…you know how unhappy you are….

Evan
Evan

@Ozymandias42 What’s a zie creature? I’m sorry, but I’m still very new to these terms. TDWLW sometimes leaves the TV on during the day when he is out of the house, and I’ve heard some stuff about transgenderism (is that the correct term?) but I don’t really know what things are called. Like, is a trans man like that girl on America’s Top Model who I think is transgendered (TDWLW watches that show obsessively while cursing it out at the same time, which confuses me)? Because that wouldn’t be me. But, then I think I’ve also heard it used for Chaz Bono, so maybe I’m wrong. I’ve never felt like I’m female though, no matter what TDWLW or my sister thinks I should be!

Bottle of Perfume
Bottle of Perfume

Annie! Evan! Wait! Before your journey you must let me apply myself to you!

Evan
Evan

Annie, whoever you are because I know you’re not one of my sisters, me and my sister don’t agree on much, but I’m not a toy. Please don’t refer to me as a “doll”. A doll doesn’t have feelings. Or intelligence. Or, all the things that make me me. TDWLW has convinced my sisters that he’s special and a REAL MAN, because he sees us as people, and that the rest of society would not, but I don’t believe that’s true! I might be different, but I’m a person too aren’t I? I refuse to believe that TDWLW is the only person in the world who would accept us. There has to be better than this. There just has to be.

Evan
Evan

What is this site by the way? I know that TDWLW posts on here constantly because he talks to us about it (endlessly) and this is his homepage. But his views seem to match up more with what you are making fun of, than the people I see here in the comments. I thought he was like the most respected person of your community. At least, that’s how he makes it sound like. I thought everybody here would share his views, but it seems like he’s in the minority.

Annie Ada Meller

Evan…yes we were all animated by a witch….we do have feelings and intelligence which TDWLW doesn’t recognize…but at one time we were indeed dolls which totally sucks…if you don’t recognize me…..I am the doll he who must not be named discarded because I not fluffy and subservent but interested in the sciences and a blacksmith as well as a great shot! We will not be Mellers toys anymore!