$MONEY$ evil women life before feminism misogyny pics reactionary bullshit vaginas

Life Before Feminism: A Map of the Open Country of a Woman’s Heart

An alert reader pointed me to this amazing “map” from the 1830s, posted on Ptak Science Books and originally found here. Described as “A Map of the Open Country of a Woman’s Heart,” it presents a less-than-flattering picture of the supposed shallowness, vanity and selfishness of the female of the species. Click on the pic above to see it full size.

It’s amazing how closely this resembles so many Manosphere “critiques” of evil modern women; the main difference is that it’s a bit more polite in its language. Also, no mention of stinky vaginas.

Manospherians love to talk about “taking the red pill,” as if their ideas are all new and cool and Matrixy. Actually, of course, their ideas are old as fuck. It’s more like they are taking a gulp of Dr. Flimflam’s Electro Magnetic Misogyny Fluid.

Below, another amazing picture also found on Ptak, which presents data on where women’s eyes linger when looking at men. (Again, click on it to see it full size.) I suspect this one would be a bit more confounding to the Manospherians of today, in that it doesn’t show women looking only at the dude’s wallet. The post on Ptak offers a more detailed explanation of what this picture is about.

David K. Meller
David K. Meller

Most of Stormfront.org is not racist in any serious sense, that is, studying and analysing differences in human behavior which have race (or racially/geographically linked genetics as their primary cause. The concerns of Stormfront.com are which policies, laws, and incentives are most likely to result in a kind of society or community in which White people would like to live? To the extent that they are race conscious at all, they are pro-white and pro-American, NOT anti-anybody! Stormfront.org simply acnknowledges the same right of (besieged) White people to promote OUR interests as others to promote theirs! Their only difference, as noted in a previous post regarding New Century Foundation, is that they–like other pro-White, Pro-patriarchal, and pro-civilization blogs and websites–haven’t the billions of SSSS that our adversaries have!

Again, anybody who doesn’t agree is perfectly free to go elsewhere, just like my suggestion promoting interracial (and intergroup) harmony generally cited above.

hellkell, there is no “racist bulls**t”! There is egalitarian bulls**t by the freight train load,here in manboobz as well as other places!

Stout walls make for the best neighbors–and neighborhoods!

zhinxy

“The New Century Foundation uses its limited funding to disseminate important information that can not be easily accessed elsewhere, and doesn’t have the deep pockets and close political connections that e.g. the ADL or the SPLC have to propagandize for the other side!”

Yup, sounds legit.

“Their study is factual, well put together, and confirms the need of what many people already know, but are unwilling to acknowlege, “

Cultural racism is endemic. The priveleged perspectives, the media, the things “everybody knows” etc. combine to make society carry around a great deal of racist, unexamined baggage.

Nontheless, I have no idea what’s with you fucking bigots and the insistence that everybody around you KNOWS the racist truth and is just too scared to face the facts.

Stout walls make for the best neighbors–and neighborhoods!

Berlin 1989 must have been the worst time of your life.

Viscaria
Viscaria

I laugh, because racists think that it’s not racist behaviours that are bad, it’s the word racist that is bad. If you do something racist, and say “I’m not racist!” when you’re doing it, it’s still racist, and it’s still bad.

Bostonian

“Most of Stormfront.org is not racist in any serious sense, that is, studying and analysing differences in human behavior which have race (or racially/geographically linked genetics as their primary cause.”

You are clinically insane, if you expect anyone to take you seriously after that statement alone.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

Then evil Title 2 tore the world asunder with it’s amazing goverment wizard powers.

WOOHOO for government!

David K. Meller
David K. Meller

Zhinxi–growing up in Hawaii, what do you think will happen to you White imperialists when the polynesian natives reclaim their historic nation, language, and way of life. I hope that, for your own safety, you and your loved ones are a good distance away, since the hospitality that Polynesians are (justly) world-renowned for probably will NOT be extended to Whites who are too well identified with Washington imperialism and colonialism since the mid-XIX century!

Nationalism is one of the strongest forces in human nature. As the imperium Americanum Kleptocracy headquartered in DC–and Wall Street– characteristic of the NWO continues to weaken from the center, you probably can expect a massive resurgence of Hawaiian (and Polynesian) identiity and corresponding anti-American and anti-white feelings, and being anti-NWO or being a libertarian or “anarchist” is not likely to help you!

zhinxy

Eh, still a libertarian, so not a woo-hoo, more a. Well, it’s a deeply statist paradigm and it’s something, but let’s not concentrate on legal victories when the direct action of anti-racist movements and the building of an anarchist society is ahead of us.

Molly Ren

… so why does Meller assume Zhinxy is white? >.>

zhinxy

“Zhinxi–growing up in Hawaii, what do you think will happen to you White imperialists when the polynesian natives reclaim their historic nation, language, and way of life”

Right, so, yeah. That would be great, actually.

Molly Ren

Now I’m even *moar* confused. Is Meller just wanting to be a jerk to Zhinxy, or is he saying that eventually every people will migrate back to where they naturally used to be and there will be massive wars because of it? Since I’m of Swedish ancestry but was born in Texas, will I end up trying to take back the Alamo or suddenly have a longing to visit Stockholm?

zhinxy

MollyRen, I think I might have detailed such in the ancestors discussion, which he may or may not have seen. Still…

zhinxy

I’m confused too. I say we let Meller continue with his Future Hawaiian History, and see what happens.

Molly Ren

I mean, if we take Meller’s theory to it’s natural conclusion, white people that moved to Portland from New York will suddenly get a resurgence of pro-NY feeling, march back to their state, and kick out everyone else who’s moved there in the past year!

David K. Meller
David K. Meller

katz–January 30, 2012 @2:41pm–

As someone who was appalled by the artificial and imperialistic split of Deutschland into two halves by barbarian outsiders (Russians and Americans), the reunification of Germany was an event that inspired great happiness in me. That such reunification took place placing Germany squarely in Europe culturally and politically as well as geographically was additionally pleasing!

The Berlin Wall–and the Cold War–had NOTHING to do with what I am discussing here about natural barriers among various peoples being respected. Russians were finally out of Central Europe, and it will probably take a financial crisis–the collapse of the Euro, and/or the US Dollar, before the USSA (or at least its government/ banks/ multinational corporations)also crawls away with its tail between its legs!

darksidecat

White Americans are occupying other people’s territory, which was gained through invasion and genocide. My grandmother grew up on a reservation. There are communities in the US that have been kept in prison of war camps for well over a century, in their own lands, or in lands which they were forced onto, that’s what it looks like to be “besieged”, not just being whiny assholes who expect to be given the profits of others labors.

Also, black Americans are by and large also descendents of forced migration. White people are the ones that brought them to the Americas against their will, in order to use them as slaves (the purest form of labor exploitation ever), making this bullshit “go elsewhere” line even more absurd.

Also, history and science do not bear out the notion of separate races, period. Not to mention how arbitrary these categories can be. My grandmother’s family was legally white in the Jim Crow South, in part because of a closely kept family secret that they were part Moor. So, some of my “white” Spanish/European ancestors were in fact at least in part descendents of black African Muslims. And, guess what, with one grandmother who grew up on a reservation and the other with Moorish relatives, I am a blond with blue eyes and incredibly pale skin. You’d never know, Meller, that you needed to segregate from my tainted self.

zhinxy

“I hope that, for your own safety, you and your loved ones are a good distance away, since the hospitality that Polynesians are (justly) world-renowned for probably will NOT be extended to Whites ”

My favorite part is how “my loved ones” and “THE POLYNESIANS” are of course, separate. XD

Meller, YOU’RE the white separatist. Keep score, here.

But go on, tell me more about Hawaii in the Future!

I’M GLUED TO THE SCREEEN!

Molly Ren

So natural racism is fine, but government-sanctioned racism is just wrong? 😛

Viscaria
Viscaria

What are we going to do about the Picts and the Angles and the Saxons and the Normans?

zhinxy

And government sanctioned racism was exactly what the Jim Crow that turned a bunch of happy establishment racists into sudden “libertarian” PROPERTY RIGHTS! types, once they didn’t have that anymore, was… Err, wasn’t. Of course it wasn’t! Freedom! Peace! All that!

Molly Ren

DKM, I am half English, half Swedish, was born in Texas, raised in Virginia, and now live in DC with all my loved ones. WHERE DO I OWE MY LOYALTY?

Molly Ren

Also, my favorite guy friend was originally from Jersey. IS OUR LOVE FORBIDDEN BECAUSE HE’S FROM ANOTHER COMMUNITY?

zhinxy

DSC – “You can’t claim to start with a blank slate while you continually benefit from a long history of stolen land and stolen labor.”

ding! Property Rights in an imperialist system. Not exactly easy stuff to untangle, but do go on, Lord Meller, for your learnedness always impresses.

PS –

please, please, if you can, can you tell me what Hawaii is like now, or what it was like when I was growing up, while you’re explaining to me about the race war future?

Shadow
Shadow

It constantly amuses me when White Americans start talking about people needing to go back where they came from

Ami Angelwings

Mellertron seems a little enthusiastic today. I hope everything’s okay in the ol Meller abode :

Ami Angelwings

Also Mellertron, why do you believe that having a multicultural society, or having an oppressed group take power would end up in violence? o_O I’m not white. How badly do you think I want to hurt my white friends? Do YOU want to hurt non-white people or something? o_O Is this projection? I have first nations friends. Do they secretly want to hurt my white friends? Is everybody here gritting their teeth while hiding shotguns behind our backs? o_O

Ami Angelwings

Also it’s odd how you act like everything is this weird hypothetical just b/c you’re a white westerner who presumably has family roots going back several generations.

If nationalism is like the strongest omg force in our genetic omg nature or whatever omg you’re claiming now xD So if war broke out between Hong Kong and Canada, my mom would shoot me in the head or something? o_O Or I’d shoot her? Or… what? Or are we doing the “eternal foreigner” thing with Asians, and I’d turn on Canada because obv I’m a sleeper agent… or what? o_O Your thing isn’t a hypothetical. I’m a real person. Tell me about me :3

Ami Angelwings

The thing about racists like Mellertron is that they NEED the fantasy of the violent uprising by bitter angry PoCs to justify their racism and a more racist society : They need the idea that there can never be peace but somebody is always going to be “on top” and somebody will always be oppressed/enslaved (sometimes they’ll even admit to historical wrongs to keep that narrative going like “sure we got the ball rolling, but now it can’t stop, now they’re always going to want revenge”) . But the point is, if the oppressed group is inevitably going to try to kill you, and that peace is an impossibility, that its “us or them”, then their racism is justified b/c there’s no other choice. If it’s your family & friends or your work buddies, and SOMEBODY IS ABSOLUTELY 100% going to kill somebody, then most people would choose their family & friends. (or whoever they consider their family) That’s the dichotomy that ppl like Mellertron want to set up… both for themselves (so therefore everything they believe is logical b/c it’s merely about survival) and to convince others… just look at his “protection money” selljob to Zhinxy xD “It’s a dangerous Hawaii out there, if you don’t let us protect you, we can’t control what those Polyesians do to you.”

Racism is necessary b/c the well is already poisoned and the oppressed/colonized group will never forgive you your ancestors sins, therefore for your own survival you have to continue them.

Ami Angelwings

I wonder what Mellertron thinks of bi-racial people? Do they rip themselves in two (or 3 or 5 or 10) when the race war begins? Or do they just implode? xD

ozymandias42

Man, if everyone went back to where their ancestors were, Ireland would get seriously overcrowded. And America would have absolutely no one in it!

Can I start the United States of Geekdom somewhere? I feel a lot more nationalistic loyalty to my fellow geeks than I do even to my fellow Americans.

BlackBloc
BlackBloc

>>>The concerns of Stormfront.com are which policies, laws, and incentives are most likely to result in a kind of society or community in which White people would like to live?

Yeaah. From what I’ve seen the real concerns of Stormfront.com are which policies, laws and incentives are more likely to result in a kind of society or community in which non-White people wouldn’t like to live… because of fear, intimidation and violence.

Viscaria
Viscaria

Or are we all going back to Africa? How many generations back are we supposed to be looking?

Shadow
Shadow

@Viscaria

That was actually what my friend did. Some dude at a bar got a lil rowdy and pulled out a “go back to Africa”. My friend’s exact response: “You first, muthafucka!”. I pissed myself laughing

zhinxy

Err, well, I see what you mean, but that does kinda run up against the whole “we’re all immigrants” logic that’s used to silence Native claims.

zhinxy

I mean, after all, if you’re saying that Ireland counts as a population center, everybody that went over the land bridge to settle in America definitely counts even harder…

hellkell
hellkell

Meller, please keep going with the Hawaii theory, my husband (who also grew up there) could use a good laugh.

Since he’s Filipino/Japanese, and I’m white, does that make me a race-traitor, Meller? Just trying to keep up with all the vile racist lingo you’re so up on.

zhinxy

and yeah, as a geek anarchist, I definitely am all for loyalty to just about anything over nation-state and yey the polycentricity of phyles or w/ever, but you really could have thought that one through a little more, I think. 🙁

A lot of Native people’s hear a “We all immigrated from somewhere!” logic that does nothing but cause pain and diminish their claims to their homelands, combined with a “Terra Nova” logic and out-of-sight out of mindness that all conspires to a notion that there’s still something “newly settled” about colonized spaces. The quickness with which you -Not that I’m singling you out as especially guilty,- put forth an empty america if “everybody went back” but not an empty Ireland is testament to that. 🙁

zhinxy

Yes Meller, discuss! Discuss!!!!

Hellkell – Apparently modern white women are so awful he doesn’t care about race mixing, or something.

Magpie

The Australian response to “we’re all immigrants” is: there’s been people in Australia for 60,000 years, in UK only 10,000 years.

hellkell
hellkell

And a hearty LOfuckingL at “besieged white people.” That one never gets old.

Meller, like zhinxy said, PLEASE tell us what you know about Hawaii now or historically.

Magpie – THAT.

hellkell
hellkell

Zhinxy, I guess it would be worse if I were a SOFG. XD.

zhinxy

hellkell – Well, then you would be on your white compound with the whitely chosen white of your white family’s choice!

hellkell
hellkell

HA, I’d be in one of the Houses of Entertainment for sure.

Beseiged White People could be an Oi! band…

#IHaveNothingToContributeToThisConversation

#ButNeitherDoesDKMForThatMatter

ithiliana

Hey Mellermaman: Spend some time studying this and we might talk.

Basically, humanz been migrating all over the world and mixing it up since we evolved in what is now called Africa.

Sex, drugs, music, religion, culture–humans like travelling aroud and mixing it up.

YOU paranoid little dolly-man that you are are the exception rather than the rule, and, as I’ve said before, I know I’ll die happier than you will.

Pecunium

Meller: Almost correct! I said that races (and nationalities, ethnies, religions, etc) following the natural inclinations of their people and keeping THEMSELVES apart,

Almost correct; because you are glossing over the means of that, banal phrase, “keeping themselves apart,” which will require force.

It’s also not proven that the “natural inclinations” of people is to keep themselves apart. I can cite you treatises on people from Rome, Persia, Marseilles, etc. in support of this.

Other group(s) however, find themselves doing without, even AFTER being given all that the superior groups have to offer, and still find themselves declining rapidly into the same savagery and penury that was their lot before encountering the more advanced group(s).

It’s more that they find themselves, “done without”, because of the people who are engaging in the aforementioned force, to “keep themselves apart.”

You have this consistent (if somewhat predictable) trope that the, “rarities” can triumph, “if the people of the host group will accept them”, but at the same time you want to strip entire classes of people of the opportunity to see what they are capable of (see Meller On the Education of Women: Manboobz, 2011).

Your, “equality of authority” is based on controlling social structures which deny the individual authority of those who don’t want to live as you think they should (see Meller, “Houses of Entertainment”, “Sexbots”, and the Extermination of Women As a Final Solution to Feminism”).

Question: You claim to be a Libertarian. Why do you keep pointing to restrictive systems of law (such as Apartheid: which prohibited people from holding certain jobs, living in certain places, travelling with whomever they liked, etc.), as the Ideal for which to strive?

In short, whenever people here say that anyone should be allowed the chance to do anything (i.e. personal liberty, unfettered by another’s active interference) you start praising laws which limited personal freedom.

It’s almost as if, absent such a draconian interference from The State, the Male Dominated, Separatist Paradise of Mellibertopia, would be unable to sustain itself.

Why is this the case? To ask the Question is to Answer it!

Pecunium

Meller: I nowhere said that, or even suggested that, religion, language, ethicities (happy now?), or nationalities were the same, or were interchangable differences among people. All I was doing was using these criteria of differences to illustrate that “birds of a feather, flock well together”.

That’s why the bigots and racists are all just one big happy family, with never a disagreement among them.

Right?

Pecunium

Meller: The fall of the Berlin wall in 1989 has nothing to do with what is under discussion here, being an artificial separation of Germans by a hated conqueror, NOT anything that grew from within Germans, still less Berliners themselves!

Which is why there was (and is) no cultural strife between Eastern and Western Germany when the two polities began to reintegrate. They were all Volk!, and it was perfectly fine between them. All they need to do now is collect the rest of the German Diaspora (and Kultur) and then the world will be as it ought to be.

(And yes, I know I am making a Hitler reference, it seems topical to the balderdash Meller is spouting).