antifeminism armageddon beta males grandiosity misogyny PUA TROOOLLLL!! vaginas

The Withered, [obscene gender-related slur] Heart of Darkness. Or, Roissy does feminism.

The icy wasteland of discredited ideologues. With penguins.

Ladies, watch out! Over at the Chateau, the (He)artist(e) formerly known as Roissy has taken a good look at that thing we call feminism, and it seems that he doesn’t like it very much.

[F]eminism is, right down to its withered, cunty heart, a grotesque ideology mounted on a dais of lies. My goal is to mock it so ruthlessly that its practitioners and sympathizers, all of them, find it ever more difficult to pronounce in public life that they are feminists, to drive the true believers so far underground that only their raspy-throated, dusty-muffed sisters-in-arms are willing to entertain their insipid nostrums.

Woah, dude! Slow down for a moment and take a breath.

This is total war, and in total war where the weapons are words, the goal is utter destruction through social ostracism. The icy wasteland of discredited ideologues and crackpots mumbling self-medicating catchphrases and hitting themselves in the forehead is feminism’s inevitable destination.

Wait, let’s do that last sentence again.

Yeah, I thought that’s what he said.

Some other observations:

Marriage and kids are no amnesty from man-hating. Some of the worst ideological feminists are lantern-jawed fuzzfaced quasi-dykes married to mincing beta schlubs who confirm feminist prejudices by their mere existence, not to mention by their sycophantic suckuppery.

Oh and this:

Feminism’s leaders and spokeshos are, almost to a bitch, man-hating termagants who loathe male desire and cheer on third trimester vacuumings.

Nothing more charming than a PUA dickbag who’s against abortion.

Having dispensed with feminism, Roissy goes on to wax pompous about the future of the whole human race. Naturally, he thinks like a PUA version of Hitler.

Thanks to technology, diversity and cognitive stratification, America is entering the period of The Great Culling, a process which will create not only new classes, but even new races, broadly a snarky Eloi and a medicated Morlock, and slowly, as the government cheese runs out, the losers in this culling will begin to procreate less and less, until they are discarded by the invisible crotch of evolution as failed human experiments unable to adapt to the new reality.

The “invisible crotch of evolution?”

I cannot help but think of a certain memorable phrase from one of Man Boobz’ greatest trolls. I am referring, of course, to Arks’ description of the human vagina as a “slobbering crotch-maw.”

Is Arks … Roissy? Is Roissy … Arks?

I don’t think so, but it makes me wonder once again if this whole Chateau Heartiste thing is nothing more than an elaborate hoax.

EDITED TO ADD:

Toysoldier offers a withering critique of this post.

Wait, did I say “withering?” I meant “withered.”

Polliwog
Polliwog

Make that 301, since Cassandra added another “don’t be an asshole” while I was posting. :-p

zhinxy

Oh dear fucking god, why are you still here doing this? Why?

If you’re waiting for everybody to be nice so you can flounce without coming back to defend your honor, then that is not gonna happen, for reasons everybody has already explained ad nauseum.

Your honor is sullied here for all time! Go forth, and find thee a new town, a fresh start, a place where you can restore thy name!

CassandraSays

I actually know tons of skinny guys in the US who feel like it makes them unattractive. My friend’s boyfriend (over 6ft, about 140 pounds I believe) was baffled as to why she was interested in him at first to the point where he kept asking her why she found his body attractive. She thinks he’s hot, and hopefully that’s sinking in and making a difference in the way he sees himself, but for sure American culture doesn’t tell really skinny men that they’re super desireable for the most part.

So what I’m saying is, don’t give up! The skinny dude you’re gazing at across the room and thinking “wow he’s so hot but he’d never be interested in me” might well be thinking the exact same thing about you.

CassandraSays

Isn’t Spearhafoc in a situation very much like MRALs in terms of thinking he’s unattractive, having kind of low self esteem about it, and thus far not having much success with women? Nobody is mean to him about it – in fact people go out of their way to reassure him and be supportive, because he’s a nice person and we like him.

Shadow

Dude, be honest. While a lot of people are responding kindly to you because of the insecurity and depression that we read in your posts, everyone here has told you that the way you deal with your insecurities is very assholish towards women. Your comments earlier were also very assholish towards men who are actually successful, but I’ll take your word for it that that was trolling. Also, considering your history here, you can’t expect everyone to treat you like you weren’t a dick to them just a couple of days ago.

Shadow

Also, PUA sites are not just people sad about being lonely. They are people sad about being lonely, angry at women for for not alleviating their loneliness and determined to prey on women’s insecurities in an attempt to get their dick wet, or trick a woman into a relationship.

Quackers
Quackers

@MRAL

The thing is, it’s ok to feel jealous or even a bit resentful once in awhile if the people you like don’t like you back. I went through this myself during college, but it never got to the point where I hated men for liking skinny women. It is still a bit of a sore spot depending on how crummy I feel that day, however I don’t fault them for having their own preferences. That’s something you eventually realize as you get older. Everyone is allowed to like who they like.

In fact it’s actually feminism that taught me that its wrong to snark on other women if I’m feeling jealous. If I see an attractive woman I’m not going to trash her just because she has a better body than mine, it’s just the way things are. And seeing how most people have something they are insecure about anyway, it’s no use to be bitchy. Usually I think “must be nice to be that pretty” then go on about my business.

Based on what I’ve seen on here is that your low self esteem manifests itself onto other people, mine tends to manifest more on myself. Both are bad and I’d say we both need to take steps to fix the way we think and feel about ourselves.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

I’m not talking about me, I’m talking about PUAs, or okay, their adherents, because I’ll grant that a lot of the gurus are real assholes, look at Roissy, fuck I hate that guy. But people on here have no problem calling anyone in the industry, or thing, or whatever, assholes or entitled or whatever.

Quackers
Quackers

and thank you Polliwog and Shadow for the reassurance 🙂

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Er, there’s nothing “tricksy” about PUAs, unless you want to call makeup or whatever “women duping men” (and some of the dudes at In Mala Fide would back you 100% on that).

I’m not interested in the PUA shit because I’m skeptical about its effectiveness, and also I would like someone to like me for me and not because I negged them, but I totally get the appeal.

Bostonian

The PUAs have a bad rep because they both rip men off with books and classes that do not really work, and their own statements about women are gross and demeaning.
I have yet to see a PUA site that helps anyone for free. I have also yet to see one that does not demean women.

Dracula

Dude, the entire concept of “negging” is a trick.

Bostonian

The thing is, if you take only one piece of the advice, which they all advocate, ask more women out/ talk to more women, your chances of making a connection go up just from the law of numbers.

But all of the sites tout “secrets” that you have to pay money to see.

Dracula

Therefore “tricksy” by definition. Gollum.

Shadow

I actually checked out a PUA website when I was about 19 or so. It was long before I knew that the PUA movement existed. I was going through a really long dry spell so I went online to see if someone had some advice on how to be more successful when it came to the club/bar pick up scene and came across a website, I think it was called love systems or something like that. I didn’t even get to articles about negging and shit before I was turned right the fuck off. I remember so vividly, I read a post about how you shouldn’t take pictures for girls in a club unless they were willing to dance or get a drink, and I was like “This is not how I want to relate to people”. PUA shit like negging etc requires you to treat women like their desires don’t matter. It’s a very myopic selfish way of getting what you want. I definitely get the appeal of being more successful, but to stay in that community requires a real disrespect for the woman you’re looking to hook up with.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Yeah, yeah, of course I know that Bostonian. But a lot of the adherents (I’m assuming here, based on myself) have a very hard time talking to girls in a certain context. PUAs, as people have said, provide a script that a. takes the pressure off and b. lessens the odds of embarrassing yourself.

CassandraSays

BTW I’m finding MRAL’s YOU ARE THE MOST EVIL WOMAN IN THE WORLD grudge against me rather amusing. I’m not sure why he feels that I ought to be offering him support/reassurance/whatever in the same way I’m willing to give it to Quackers given how totally different the history is, as well as their totally different approaches to their situations. If Quackers was a dude and saying the exact same things I’d still be sympathetic, and if MRAL was a woman I’d still think girl-MRAL was a total jerk and not deserving of any coddling.

The underlying assumptions behind PUA culture are indeed pretty gross, but so is the way they take advantage of their adherents. They’re snake oil salesman, basically.

@Quackers

😀 Got your back homeslice.

Quackers
Quackers

@Shadow

you summed up everything that is wrong with PUA perfectly!

CassandraSays

“I remember so vividly, I read a post about how you shouldn’t take pictures for girls in a club unless they were willing to dance or get a drink, and I was like “This is not how I want to relate to people”. ”

It’s just so odd. Why would behaving like that make women more likely to fuck you? Most women would just think “wow, he’s rude” and walk away.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Shadow, I think a lot of adherents become convinced that’s what women want, especially after reading success stories on the sites. Is it actually? I don’t know, but regardless it doesn’t interest me because I’m not really into gulping from the pussy fountain as it were, I’m more interested in monogamous relationships, and I think negging or whatever is sort of a sour way to start that.

Dracula

It’s a sour way to start anything.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

If it’s a one night stand, who gives a shit?

CassandraSays

“It’s a sour way to start anything.”

Even in a one night stand situation there’s no way great sex is going to result from having made someone feel bad about themselves.

Dracula

If it’s a one night stand, who gives a shit?

A decent human being.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

I’m also not really interested in girls who would respond to that, or expect that, it seems almost emotionally manipulative.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

For them to expect that, I mean.

Dracula

It seems that way because it is. Fully and entirely, not almost. Manipulation is the whole point.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Whatever guys. A one night stand is about sex. The goal is to get sex. We all know that. As long as it’s not obtained through violation of consent, in my opinion, all cards all on the table.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

I feel like girls who expect that are the same type of girls who get off on playing mind games and shit.

CassandraSays

Actually I think he’s complaining that it’s manipulative of the women to expect and respond positively to PUA tactics?

Dracula

Oh, I see. The PUAs are trying to lying and cheat their way into a quick fuck, but it’s the women who are manipulative. Asshole.

*to [lie]*

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

I’m saying women who expect that are just as manipulative as PUAs. Let’s bash everyone who deserves to be bashed, not just the men.

Dracula

Oh by the way, just so we’re clear, I’m not saying women can’t be manipulative. I’m merely pointing out that you’re giving these guys a pass for acting like assholes.

Quackers
Quackers

actually I read a study that said that the women who respond to game are sexist themselves. Makes total sense. Like attracts like.

Here it is http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/08/110823104926.htm

Completely explains the few female commentors on Roissy’s blog who basically agree with him that they are inferior to men. All I can do is pity them.

CassandraSays

Well, you know – MRAL. It has to be the women who are most at fault, or at least equally at fault, because…something? This particular case of underpants gnomes logic is not quite clear to me.

@MRAL

I don’t doubt that they become convinced. However, how is it that they are so far removed from women that they don’t know that women, as part of the people package, are varied and diverse? Also, even if it was true that women are attracted to assholes, PUA adherents are then willing to be an asshole just to get sex. Therefore, they are hardly just some misled nice guys.

@Cassandra

I can see it working on women with low self esteem, or just women attracted to assholes. I just have no desire to exploit the former or deal with the latter 🙂

CassandraSays

I wonder about women who hang out on Roissy’s blog the same way I do about our trolls here. What’s in it for them? If they buy into his system then it’s not like they think that they themselves need any “game” to get laid, so what’s in it for them?

Dracula

So, because some women can be manipulated through their emotional insecurities, that somehow makes them manipulative? This doesn’t even resemble logic.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Shadow, the idea is that it’s just playing the odds. If a good chunk of women do like this stuff (unsure about that, but PUAs sure think they do), you’ll have a higher percentage of successes than any of that being yourself stuff. Secondly, if women like assholes, being an asshole really isn’t being an asshole, now is it? Just fulfilling a demand, I’d say.

Quackers
Quackers

validation from assholes? the same type of women who like to get their asses kissed from misogynists because they “aren’t like those icky feminists who hate men!”

or just because they are sexist themselves like that study suggests.

also this study must have been based off of MRAs and PUAs http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/07/100728121329.htm

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

No, I said women who EXPECT assholish and other mindgamey, demanding, or abusive and contradictory behavior, and reject people for not engaging in that, are emotionally abusive themselves. Or, at least, I think they would be.

Dracula

Being an asshole is always being asshole. If you pretend you’re one, you are one.

kladle
kladle

I’m going to keep following you and posting this, MRAL (Man Ringing A Line) until you make the call.

Dracula

Nice to see you blaming abuse victims, by the way. Real classy.

Shadow

The thing is, PUAs aren’t suggesting that women like something that men consider assholish. They are saying that you need to BE an asshole to them and they will respond well to it because they’re dumb as bricks. For example, in order to neg someone I have to be willing to deliberately cause insecurity within my “target” so that I can have sex. That makes me an inconsiderate asshole.

Playing the odds by being asshole, is BEING AN ASSHOLE. It requires actively performing assholish actions. A non-assholish way to play the odds is to find out what type of woman is more likely to be attracted to you, and then approaching those women in particular.

MRAL, I am willing to concede that being yourself is not a good way to get girls.

Dracula

Seriously, pretending to be an asshole by treating people like shit is like pretending to be a murderer by killing someone.

Polliwog
Polliwog

That depends very much on what constitutes “success.”

If “success” means “just sticking your dick in someone, anyone, so you can brag about it later” then perhaps following a stupid script might bring you “success.” If, however, “success” involves, say, “having sex that’s at least somewhat fun and enjoyable” or “meeting someone you like being around” or even just “actually having a good time in any way,” then I really can’t see how PUA tactics could conceivably do any good, since you even say that you wouldn’t like or respect the sort of woman you imagine they’d work on.