antifeminism armageddon beta males grandiosity misogyny PUA TROOOLLLL!! vaginas

The Withered, [obscene gender-related slur] Heart of Darkness. Or, Roissy does feminism.

The icy wasteland of discredited ideologues. With penguins.

Ladies, watch out! Over at the Chateau, the (He)artist(e) formerly known as Roissy has taken a good look at that thing we call feminism, and it seems that he doesn’t like it very much.

[F]eminism is, right down to its withered, cunty heart, a grotesque ideology mounted on a dais of lies. My goal is to mock it so ruthlessly that its practitioners and sympathizers, all of them, find it ever more difficult to pronounce in public life that they are feminists, to drive the true believers so far underground that only their raspy-throated, dusty-muffed sisters-in-arms are willing to entertain their insipid nostrums.

Woah, dude! Slow down for a moment and take a breath.

This is total war, and in total war where the weapons are words, the goal is utter destruction through social ostracism. The icy wasteland of discredited ideologues and crackpots mumbling self-medicating catchphrases and hitting themselves in the forehead is feminism’s inevitable destination.

Wait, let’s do that last sentence again.

Yeah, I thought that’s what he said.

Some other observations:

Marriage and kids are no amnesty from man-hating. Some of the worst ideological feminists are lantern-jawed fuzzfaced quasi-dykes married to mincing beta schlubs who confirm feminist prejudices by their mere existence, not to mention by their sycophantic suckuppery.

Oh and this:

Feminism’s leaders and spokeshos are, almost to a bitch, man-hating termagants who loathe male desire and cheer on third trimester vacuumings.

Nothing more charming than a PUA dickbag who’s against abortion.

Having dispensed with feminism, Roissy goes on to wax pompous about the future of the whole human race. Naturally, he thinks like a PUA version of Hitler.

Thanks to technology, diversity and cognitive stratification, America is entering the period of The Great Culling, a process which will create not only new classes, but even new races, broadly a snarky Eloi and a medicated Morlock, and slowly, as the government cheese runs out, the losers in this culling will begin to procreate less and less, until they are discarded by the invisible crotch of evolution as failed human experiments unable to adapt to the new reality.

The “invisible crotch of evolution?”

I cannot help but think of a certain memorable phrase from one of Man Boobz’ greatest trolls. I am referring, of course, to Arks’ description of the human vagina as a “slobbering crotch-maw.”

Is Arks … Roissy? Is Roissy … Arks?

I don’t think so, but it makes me wonder once again if this whole Chateau Heartiste thing is nothing more than an elaborate hoax.

EDITED TO ADD:

Toysoldier offers a withering critique of this post.

Wait, did I say “withering?” I meant “withered.”

@Shadow

I must confess, I haven’t seen any of the Terminator movies. I really don’t like Ahnold. :s

CassandraSays

I was actually surprised that Bale did as well as he did in Velvet Goldmine, but I’d agree that he’s not very androgynous. Points for trying, though, especially since he was cast alongside two men to whom it comes much more naturally.

Quackers

I have never heard anyone make fun of Brad Pitt’s acne scars.

and again with Brad Pitt! why is he the one guys always bring up as an example?!

Dracula
Dracula

Honestly, I think The Terminator was the best role of his career. He didn’t have even have to try to emote. Perfect for someone who can’t act.

CassandraSays

There are blogs dedicated to making fun of Pitt’s acne scars, with tons of women commenting? What a fascinating (totally made up) revelation.

Seriously, dude, give it up. You’re not going to win this argument because you’re simply wrong.

CassandraSays

(Seriously, Pitt has acne scars? Can’t say I’d ever noticed that, and I am after all officially The Most Arrogant and Shallow Bitch Ever).

Also yeah, he’s hot and all but why is the the Official Male Hottie? Why can’t the other guys get any love? If we’re going for Hollywood actors in their 40s I vote for Keanu Reeves.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

I don’t know of any blogs, but I’ve heard it multiple times. And if you can point me to a real blog (ie, not a one-page joke site) making fun of Fox’s thumbs, I’ll concede a point. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to.

CassandraSays

Now you think I should run around proving things to you just because you say so? Dream on, narcisstic child.

Quackers

other actors to use as an example of what horrible evil women dare find attractive:

Keanu Reeves
Christian Bale
Johnny Depp
Garrett Hedlund
Cillian Murphy

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Yes, I like Zooey Deschanel a lot too. She has a pretty funny new TV show, although I’ve only watched the pilot. I like her voice.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Well, Cassandra, then I’d suggest you don’t make claims you can’t be assed to back up.

dammit Cassandra you beat me to Keanu lol

He popped into my head because I watched The Matrix with my friend yesterday

Eurosabra
Eurosabra

MRAL, there are plenty of PUAs in Beantown, including Formhandle and all of ASF. Old school, mainly free, and not on the raging asswipe side of the spectrum. Fuzzy hat optional, lighted belt buckle mandatory.

@ Dracula

Aw, poor Bale. He wasn’t awful in American Psycho. It has to be admitted that putting him next to McGregor didn’t do him any favors in terms of illustrating acting chops, though.

Polliwog
Polliwog

Your assumption that of course all the women here must share your burning resentment towards sexy people of their own gender is incorrect. I know that Megan Fox is hotter than me, and I don’t consider that a reason to dislike her.

In total honesty, there are times where I do feel resentment towards women who are very conventionally beautiful.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

I actually think Zooey is prettier than Katy Perry. They really do look a hell of a lot alike, though. It’s almost creepy.

Shadow
Shadow

@Raincitygirl

Fully agree, Didn’t really know anything about the movie so I thought that your comment was more generally about a young Christian Bale.

@Quackers & Dracula

Yeah, Arnold’s not much of an actor, but I’ve been rewatching the movies I liked as a kid (i.e. the Terminators, Predator and True Lies) and somehow I feel like his utter blandness either fit the role (like in Terminator) or the movies remained awesome despite his acting so it ends up being an adorable quirk of the movie

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Zooey’s voice kind of reminds me of Emma Stone lite. I like her too. Manvoices FTW!

CassandraSays

Well, MRAL, I’d suggest that you do the same and link to all those sites on which evil wimminz are talking about Pitt’s acne scars.

Keanu should always be included in any list of hot actors. Hottest role ever? I might have to vote for Point Break because of the wetsuits, even though it’s a pretty awful movie.

Quackers

I think the resemblance between the two is overblown imo…

Shadow
Shadow

Oh, my bad Dracula. I thought you were talking about Arnold! As far as Bale goes I actually really like him. I find him to be pretty versatile (loved him in The Fighter)

CassandraSays

“And then I kick myself in the ass, remind myself that my insecurity is my problem, not theirs, and that they have their own problems that probably aren’t particularly fun, either. (And then I go talk to my therapist, because I know my brain is broken and that I need help in dealing with it, and that’s a way, way, way, way, way better way of coping with depression and insecurity than attention-seeking on blogs.)”

Exactly! Everyone has moments where it all feels unfair and it sucks and they want to go curl up in a corner and cry. Most of us figure out way to deal with that without being giant assholes, because we recognise that it’s not really anyone’s fault, and it’s just kind of how things are.

Shadow
Shadow

I like Zooey, but I think Emily Deschanel’s prettier

Dracula
Dracula

No, I was talking about Arnold. The only problem I have with Bale is his awful Batman voice.

zhinxy

Mmmmm mmm velvet goldmine. Yum, yum yum.

zhinxy

Which gave a wonderful showcase to Brian Eno’s Needle In The Camel’s Eye, too.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

I can’t link to any websites, but unlike you I’m not claiming it’s some widespread phenomenon. I’ve just overheard conversations. I’d imagine some men also have made fun of Fox’s thumbs. Nonetheless, both are considered very attractive. I don’t see the double standard here.

zhinxy

Zooey’;s just too twee for me.

Quackers

I still have to go with the Matrix for Keanu’s hottest role. Everyone looks good in that movie because of all that black vinyl lol. Except Cypher. Cypher’s a douche.

I also like Zooey because she’s one of the actresses who isn’t so much sexy hot as she is quirky pretty…admittedly I feel as if I can closer achieve quirky pretty over sexy hot. Not that there is anything wrong with sexy hot though.

CassandraSays

I find Zooey beautiful but not sexy, if that makes sense. I think it’s the tweeness that kills my libido.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Yeah, I think Emily is very attractive too. Actually, I’d be hard-pressed to say which one is moreso. It’s different kinds, I think. Emily is more beautiful, while Zooey is supercute.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

(Altough I will say that I’ve never personally heard anyone make fun of Fox’s thumbs beyond, “Hey, Megan Fox has ugly thumbs!” “Yeah, she’s still the hottest woman in the world” type thing.)

@zhinxy

like trying to hard to be quirky/hipster/indie right? I’ve heard that criticism of her before too lol. It doesn’t bug me too much since I don’t pay too much attention to her (or any celebrities for that matter) she’s just one that stuck out to me as different which is nice.

Dracula
Dracula

The main thing that makes Zooey Deschanel unattractive to me is that I don’t she’s much of an actress. She just seems vaguely confused in everything I’ve seen her in.

CassandraSays

I don’t need to prove anything to you, btw, MRAL. You’re not important enough for me to bother digging up links. Why waste time on someone who’s so obviously a lost cause?

Matrix Keanu didn’t really work for me. It’s odd, normally I love skinny guys, but for me he’s too skinny there. It doesn’t look natural on him.

(And it isn’t – he always loses weight for movies, but he did more so than usual for that role.)

Shadow
Shadow

For me I think it really comes down to their onscreen personas. I think the thing with Zooey is that she seems to be kind of unrelenting with the cute, whereas, as Bones, Emily portrays a character with an adorable vulnerability as well as steely confidence. I mean, I’m an absolute sucker for cute. but I can’t stand it when that’s the defining trait.

CassandraSays

Also, the football movie with the really shitty team? He was really hot in that. As was his female costar. That movie was all kinds of fun.

CassandraSays

Too much cute always kills my libido, whether it’s from men or women. A little cute is endearing, but a relentless wall of cute just seems kind of childish.

@Cassandra

I’ve always liked skinny guys. Which sucks for me because I notice that skinny guys would preferably be with a skinny girl. Note how I don’t hate them for it though MRAL?

@Dracula

That’s probably why she gets shoved into those Manic Pixie Dreamgirl roles haha

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Well then don’t fucking make grand claims that you’re not willing to even discuss, it just makes you look like an idiot.

CassandraSays

“I’ve always liked skinny guys. Which sucks for me because I notice that skinny guys would preferably be with a skinny girl.”

This isn’t necessarily true in my experience. I’m typically about a size 6, so not big but not skinny either on a person who’s as short as I am, and I’ve dated lots of guys who’ve been skinnier than me. Don’t assume that all the skinny guys will automatically only be interested in skinny girls! I’ve seen plenty of couples where that’s not the case.

“Note how I don’t hate them for it though MRAL?”

Well, yeah, this is because you’re a. rational and b. a nice person.

“I dunno. I definitely get called cute a hell of a lot more than hot (don’t think I’ve even been called hot actually) so at least the cuter types still attract men *shrugs*”

There are tons of men who love cute, in my experience. Cute can definitely work for you! Different strokes, etc – not everyone likes the same things.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Also, Zooey is good in New Girl. Really good, actually, from my limited exposure. She does kind of push the cuteindiegirl thing a lot, though. Still, maybe that’s her real personality! I like to think so.

CassandraSays

Oh, MRAL. There’s only one person here who looks like an idiot, and it’s you.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

I love how Cassandra will fawn all over women with romantic difficulties but when men express distress (the physical manifestation being PUAs), nope, they’re a bunch of misogynists.

Personally, I think you’re an asshole. Can a man be unattractive, and sad about this, and want to fix that or talk about it, WITHOUT incurring your wrath? Seems not.

Polliwog
Polliwog

Indeed. Among my close friends, one of the happiest couples I know consists of a skinny beanpole of a man and his very short, very round wife – and not only do they clearly adore each other, but they’ll both happily go on at great length about just how sexy they both find each other’s bodies. (I particularly recall once listening to him rhapsodize at length about the wonders of his wife’s “super awesome jiggly butt.” It was hilarious/adorable.)

CassandraSays

The reason I respond differently to Quackers than to you is that she’s not an asshole about the situation she finds herself in. You should try her approach – it tends to work out much better for the person in question, not just on blogs but in real life.

Thanks Cassandra! <3

It's true, I have seen skinny guys with bigger girls, though it's rare. I know guys can get insecure about being skinny too rather than the buff ideal in the media, so I just assume that being with a girl who is bigger than them makes them feel less masculine or something. Thus I never bother asking anyone out lol.

Shadow
Shadow

@Quackers

Cute has a lot of appeal with a lot of guys IME. Like I said, I personally am an absolute sucker for cute, and so are a lot of my friends.

Also, in addition to Cassandra’s point, perception of what’s skinny is also very varied, from person to person and culture to culture.

Dracula
Dracula

I’m pretty sure I’ve mentioned my relationship difficulties and not been called a misogynist. But then, I never called anyone here I’ve talked to about that a bitch.

Polliwog
Polliwog

I can’t speak for Cassandra, but I can tell you that it is eminently possible for a man to be unattractive, sad about it, and want to talk about this, and receive nothing but sympathy from me.

He just has to, you know, not be a giant asshole about it. As has been explained to you about three hundred times now.