antifeminism armageddon beta males grandiosity misogyny PUA TROOOLLLL!! vaginas

The Withered, [obscene gender-related slur] Heart of Darkness. Or, Roissy does feminism.

The icy wasteland of discredited ideologues. With penguins.

Ladies, watch out! Over at the Chateau, the (He)artist(e) formerly known as Roissy has taken a good look at that thing we call feminism, and it seems that he doesn’t like it very much.

[F]eminism is, right down to its withered, cunty heart, a grotesque ideology mounted on a dais of lies. My goal is to mock it so ruthlessly that its practitioners and sympathizers, all of them, find it ever more difficult to pronounce in public life that they are feminists, to drive the true believers so far underground that only their raspy-throated, dusty-muffed sisters-in-arms are willing to entertain their insipid nostrums.

Woah, dude! Slow down for a moment and take a breath.

This is total war, and in total war where the weapons are words, the goal is utter destruction through social ostracism. The icy wasteland of discredited ideologues and crackpots mumbling self-medicating catchphrases and hitting themselves in the forehead is feminism’s inevitable destination.

Wait, let’s do that last sentence again.

Yeah, I thought that’s what he said.

Some other observations:

Marriage and kids are no amnesty from man-hating. Some of the worst ideological feminists are lantern-jawed fuzzfaced quasi-dykes married to mincing beta schlubs who confirm feminist prejudices by their mere existence, not to mention by their sycophantic suckuppery.

Oh and this:

Feminism’s leaders and spokeshos are, almost to a bitch, man-hating termagants who loathe male desire and cheer on third trimester vacuumings.

Nothing more charming than a PUA dickbag who’s against abortion.

Having dispensed with feminism, Roissy goes on to wax pompous about the future of the whole human race. Naturally, he thinks like a PUA version of Hitler.

Thanks to technology, diversity and cognitive stratification, America is entering the period of The Great Culling, a process which will create not only new classes, but even new races, broadly a snarky Eloi and a medicated Morlock, and slowly, as the government cheese runs out, the losers in this culling will begin to procreate less and less, until they are discarded by the invisible crotch of evolution as failed human experiments unable to adapt to the new reality.

The “invisible crotch of evolution?”

I cannot help but think of a certain memorable phrase from one of Man Boobz’ greatest trolls. I am referring, of course, to Arks’ description of the human vagina as a “slobbering crotch-maw.”

Is Arks … Roissy? Is Roissy … Arks?

I don’t think so, but it makes me wonder once again if this whole Chateau Heartiste thing is nothing more than an elaborate hoax.

EDITED TO ADD:

Toysoldier offers a withering critique of this post.

Wait, did I say “withering?” I meant “withered.”

Amanda Marcotte (@AmandaMarcotte)

Wait…..so he’s going to de-feminist us by “ostracizing” us? That’s the threat, that a bunch of misogynist PUAa are going to…..wait for it…..not talk to us, hit on us, or pay attention to us?

God, can he and his make good on that “threat” like yesterday? Please! “Ostracize” me with your lack of attention! Don’t talk to me! If you need to believe I’m crying in my coffee in order to feel good about it, okay. I don’t really care. Having dickbags actually stop talking to feminists is like the best Christmas present ever.

Holly Pervocracy

Against abortion, against child support, probably against welfare, obviously against living with a woman and supporting her and the child, and vehemently against women not sleeping with him.

Never mind misogyny–this guy needs to be called out for his fulminant hatred of CHILDREN.

Polliwog
Polliwog

Apparently, if PUAs don’t talk to us, feminists are going to become the monks from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, only with ice.

Personally, I think we’re more likely just to become a little bit happier, but I suppose the “forehead-hitting monk” theory is at least unique.

Justin

Said by the crackpot spurting self-medicating catchphrases and slamming his forehead of the keyboard because of feminism.

Hey, I think we’re already at the destination!

Holly Pervocracy

Amanda Marcotte – Yeah, heaven forbid MRAs ostracize me, that’ll leave me with no one to hang out with except for all of my friends and relatives and casual acquaintances.

Demios
Demios

If his weapons are his words in preparation for a supposed war against feminism, then his idiotic rhetoric would be the equivalent him stepping on his own landmine. Also, I think that MRAs and their ilk are the discredited ideology here, probably because it has been shown to center around being blatantly misogynistic.

Demios
Demios

The equivalent of* him stepping on his own landmine. I HAS NOT THE GRAMMAR GOOD.

Caraz
Caraz

I need a PUA-ish to English dictionary, I really do… I’m pretty sure he makes up the meanings of quite a few words that just don’t match the commonly held definitions.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth
PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

He would be annoyed with anything that makes it harder for him to trick any woman into have sex with him.

Unfortunately he will not have much more of an effect then any other anti-feminist. If Rush Limbaugh could not scare us off, what makes him think he can top that twit?

kladle
kladle

Roissy, quit trying to neg us!

Alpha Asshole Cock Carousel
Alpha Asshole Cock Carousel

Roissy has a Ben Stein level of understanding of evolution.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant
Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Isn’t this guy like 80? Doesn’t that make him an automatic triple omega?

Kat
Kat

Poor old him. Ramblings straight from the Home for the Bewlidered.

Still, at least he’s good for a laugh.

kilo
kilo

Roissy does not like feminism? What a surprise.

Somewhat more interesting, I think: (former?) PUA and masculinity writer Mark Manson posted a long discussion of feminism on his new site recently. He actually gives it a somewhat fair discussion, finds that he agrees a lot with the core goals of feminism, and that feminist thinking has left an impression on his views about masculinity. He also has issues with some aspects of feminism, and decides not to adopt the label for himself.

I agree with him in some parts and disagree with him in many others. Still, it may be an interesting read for people interested in masculinity, men and feminism, or cross-community gender discussions. Don’t read it if you’re not. Also, some interesting discussion in the comments section from more feminist-y people.

ozymandias42

(Ozy puts on PUA hat)

Holly: What’s best for society and what’s best for the alpha males surveying their harems are not the same thing. Abortion, one of the four sirens of the sexual apocalypse, gives women a license to slut around without even having to find a pathetically grateful beta to raise their bastard spawn– betas who are the foundation of modern, technological society that gave rise to feminism. The snake of gender equality will bite its own tail unless someone stops it. Don’t call me. I’ll be poolside sipping a mimosa and having my cock gobbled.

(Ozy takes off PUA hat)

ozymandias42

MRAL: he’s fortysomething, I think.

kiki
kiki

in total war where the weapons are words

Ah, the essence of idiocy distilled into seven words. Pro tip: regardless of how boner-inducing you find the phrase, it isn’t ‘total war’ if the weapons aren’t, y’know, weapons.

boxofcrates
boxofcrates

I’m sure he’s very impressed with his own writing. I’m not, but I’ve got this silly belief that words have meaning.

Also, why is it an “icy” wasteland? In his vision, will all feminists end up wandering the frozen tundra, building a new society among the polar bears and… um… tundra ducks?

Because that might actually be ok, if there aren’t people like him there.

Buttman
Buttman

I don’t know why a PUA would be upset with feminism. If it wasn’t for feminism there wouldn’t be all of these ladies for them to pick-up every night. Feminism made it socially acceptable to be a slut.

Those PUA pussy worshipers are practically feminists already.

Dani Alexis
Dani Alexis

Ozy, it is terrifying when you put that hat on.

vacuumslayer

I’m always amazed by how childish and childlike, really, these men sound. I guess if we don’t renounce feminism soon, they’re totally gonna hold their breath til they turn blue, and totally not gonna let us in their treehouse fort.

I think I’m ok with that.

pillowinhell
pillowinhell

Can I be the Grand Overseer of the Cunty Heart of Darkness? I live in Womens Canada, so I feel like I’m totally qualified.

Pecunium

Ozy: You are good, but trying to hard for reasonableness.

The real issue is that Alpha men get to make their own rules, that’s what really makes them alpha. It’s not looks, or money, or any of that shit, it’s understanding that women are just playthings and fuckholes. Just as you don’t want someone else pre-chewing your gum, you don’t want some skank whose been letting any old fuckwit slip her the bone.

So making sure she knows that screwing around has risk means she will save it for a guy who really knows what he wants, not some beta-wimp who doesn’t care, and will pay for her alpha-spawn, is the most important things facing men today; because that’s the only way to make sure that betas, and women, don’t get to pretend to being Alpha.

Pecunium

and now I’m off to a couple hours of late medieval fencing.

ozymandias42

(Ozy puts on PUA hat)

Dani: That terror is just the way your rationalization hamster is justifying the gina tingles you get from my resonating manliness, so different from the beta you pretend to love. As we all know, the core of female sexuality is fear and dread. If you can instill those in your woman, the pussy juice will flow freely, and you may plunder all her holes.

(Ozy takes off PUA hat)

God, this is so much FUN. It is, like, “pick the most gratuitously hateful, hypocritical, and idiotic thing you could possibly say, and then MAKE IT WORSE.”

pillowinhell
pillowinhell

I find the articles the Spearhead posts so amusing that I started poking around some other MRA sites…ran out of sufficient psychic bleach to clean the images from my mind.. There’s a quick remedy for that, I started rereading Oath of the Renunciates.

I wonder what the Spearhead will make of the latest news from TO? A woman who tortured her husband for three months. I have a strong stomach, but reading the two sentences giving a brief outline of what she did to him made me want to puke. I hope she rots in jail.

ozymandias42

And now Pecunium is alpha-male-other-guy’ing me. I’m onto you, Pecunium! Deploy AMOG tactic #426!

Fifi

I tip my hat in appreciation for the metaphorically dense creativity of Roissy’s language. He’s no lumpen-proletariat. Reminds me of Charlie Sheen, whipping word froth from hallucinations to popular memes.

WINNING!!!

captainbathrobe

Someone get Heartiste a copy of The Elements of Style, stat!

Dani Alexis
Dani Alexis

Ozy: I cannot. stop. laughing. at the juxtaposition of “rationalization hamster” and “gina tingles.” I’m sure I’m missing your totally cromulent PUA-hat point by doing so, but OMGLOLZ.

XD (as Ami would so eloquently put it)

ithiliana

Penguins make me happy.

I would LOVE to see mra trollz have to deal with the OH SO MANLY MADAGASCAR PENGUINS! MY HEROES!

Wetherby
Wetherby

Heartiste/Roissy is the kind of writer that I used to loathe dealing with as an editor – the kind of person who’d submit something in absurdly over-flowery prose (much of which directly contravened our style guide) and would then get incredibly precious about me so much as touching a syllable, even if it frankly needed a top-to-bottom rewrite. Preferably by somebody else.

Not only is he an offensively bad writer, but every word drips with the insufferable smugness of someone who really rates himself as a prose stylist, despite the rather glaring evidence to the contrary. Teenagers write like that because they think it makes them sound more profound and they don’t know any better, but for someone in his forties to harbor the same delusions is indescribably sad.

Crumbelievable
Crumbelievable

[quote]The icy wasteland of discredited ideologues and crackpots mumbling self-medicating catchphrases and hitting themselves in the forehead is feminism’s inevitable destination[/quote]

Even Sarah Palin would be puzzled by this sentence.

Crumbelievable
Crumbelievable

Argh, another day, another quote failure.

Caraz
Caraz

Yeah, he is so utterly bad at writing that I have difficulty even following what he’s trying to say. Or at least I end up deciding it’s not worth the effort to decode.

Morgan
Morgan

I know I should prolly be offended by Mr. Roissy’s comments, but the way he wrote…I could call it ‘flowery’, but that would be a major insult to flowers everywhere….I’m going to side with Capt. Bathrobe — get him a copy of The Elements of Style — or really, any basic grammar/writing book. I just laughed.

@ MRAL/Ozy — regardless of his actual age, he writes at the level of about 13/14, give or take a couple years and/or maturity points.

Bee
Bee

Someone get Heartiste a copy of The Elements of Style, stat!

Jesus christ, seriously. I can’t tell if he’s trying to hide his point because he realizes it’s shitty and he’s embarrassed of it, or if he’s embraced the fact that MRAs love shit writing to the point where the shittier the writing is, the more they love it? Hell, maybe he’s just a shitty writer and can’t do any better than this.

LEAVE LANGUAGE ALONE, ROISSY. What did English ever do to you, man?

Shadow
Shadow

in total war where the weapons are words

Most ill-equipped army evah

Kendra, the bionic mommy
Kendra, the bionic mommy

Nothing more charming than a PUA dickbag who’s against abortion.

I bet Roissy would be pro choice if he ever impregnated one of his “targets”. Then again, he might want her to bear his child, as long as she never asks him to pay child support or help raise the child.

Roissy has a Ben Stein level of understanding of evolution.

I would compare his level of understanding to be more like Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron.

Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

On the matter of his writing, I typically hear it referred to as “purple prose.”

I don’t mind a little purple in writing if it’s done correctly (possibly because I might do it myself unintentionally), but oh my god could you not do that when you’re trying to make an argument

Makes me laugh, though. Somehow reminds me of really badly-written fan fiction.

Blue Jean
Blue Jean

Does Dr. Strangelove know that Roissy has stolen his style guide?

Anti-Moron's-Rights
Anti-Moron's-Rights

This is indeed awesome. Roissy advises against “picking up” women with any shred of self-respect, leaving his sad, motley crew of anger-mongers to target only the women who think life is one big sorority sitcom, minus the charity work or actual womanly bonding (e.g. women who want to be extras on the cast of Jersey Shore). Bonus points if all their friends are knuckle-draggers, especially if they denounce female company in favor of the highly superior company of other Neanderthals.

Now I understand why the PUA/”red pill” community is so angered by the existence of people who don’t play these games, and who are laughing at the rules. They have to silence us, because if the truth gets out – that most of the real world thinks they’re full of shit – they’ll lose precious book sales, blog clicks, and of course, revenue streams from PPC ads. In the era where conventional online marketing is dead, its most passionate snake-oil salesmen cling tightly to their timeworn technique of spamming the Internet with drivel. It’s the old “throw some shit at a wall, and sometimes it will stick” method. I wonder how many of them have their book-buying “customers” on an auto-dialer, too.

rabbitwink
rabbitwink

I think he’s “negging” the English language.

Wetherby
Wetherby

I think he’s “negging” the English language.

[clicks ‘Like’ button]

Anti-Moron's-Rights
Anti-Moron's-Rights

Or butchering it. But I can fix it:

“The icy wasteland of discredited ideologues and crackpots mumbling self-medicating catchphrases and hitting themselves in the forehead is PUAs’ current – and foreseeable – destination.”

It works really well, see:

“Most women over 25, and all women over 30, are washed-up hags with no SMV.”
“The beta male is what you call your ‘Average Frustrated Chump.’ All men are ranked according to Alpha, Beta, Delta, and Omega.”
“Take the red pill…take the red pill…take…the…red…pill….”

Anti-Moron's-Rights
Anti-Moron's-Rights

Or not. My editing skills are rusty – I’m a techie now, and the bar for writing well here is low. But back when I thought I was going to have a career in editing (yah, right), I once took a job as an editor at a vanity publisher. This comment perfectly describes the type of manuscripts we’d get on the reg:

So, thousands of people harboring delusions of becoming the next Stephen King, but whose deftness of pen rivaled a 15-year-old’s whining in a LiveJournal, at best.

Kendra, the bionic mommy
Kendra, the bionic mommy

Isn’t this guy like 80? Doesn’t that make him an automatic triple omega?

The beauty of being a PUA is that you get to make up the rules for the Greek system. Roissy decided that aging make a man more desirable but a woman less desirable. I think the reason he’s throwing his little tantrum about feminists is that he is finding out that women half his age are dating men their own age rather than a 40-something jerk like him.

Holly Pervocracy

Someone get Heartiste a copy of The Elements of Style, stat!

17. Omit needless words.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant
Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Oh, well fortysomething is slightly different. I actually thought Roissy was literally an old man, which was a hilarious image.

Bee
Bee

17. Omit needless words.

Roissy’s entire blog is suddenly replaced with a blank screen …

1 2 3 7